AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XVIII: Favorites

Hybrid View

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default [GAME THREAD] Wolf XVIII: Favorites

(credit to MaruDashi for the Logo)
    WELCOME TO:

Wincons:
    Townies: Destroy Mafia and all independents trying to destroy town.
    Mafia: Destroy all townies (or at least most of them to a point they can't fight back) and all independents trying to destroy Mafia.
    Indepedents: Survive with either faction.

RULES

DAY PHASE
    • The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
    • Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote Lynch XXXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXXX] when changing votes and the Mafia Deities will bless you.
    • If a player fails to vote but has posted once during the day phase, that will count as an automatic self-vote. VOTING NO LYNCH IS NOT ALLOWED.
    • KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.
    • If a player fails to vote in two (2) CONSECUTIVE day phases, they will be modkilled. If a player fails to post at least twice during the day phases, they will be modblocked. If a player fails to vote, but posts twice, they will automatically vote for themselves.
    • A PM will be sent to every living player informing them of the start of every night phase.
    • This game will use the Search or Die system, your vote must include a search vote following this format: [Search #(#)] (#) being the number location, but without the parenthesis.
    • Day phases approximately last 24 hours.
    • Day actions are on a first sent first performed basis, unlike night phase actions which are all performed at the end of the Dawn Phase
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT PHASE
    • There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. I may give a warning in the thread that whosoever posts after said warning will be brutally and mercilessly modkilled or modblocked depending on my mood.
    • A PM will be sent to every living player informing them of the start of every day phase.
    • Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.
    • I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.
    • Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed even if the players of those actions are being killed. Lol that sounds morbid. For example, if player A's day action is to kill player B and player C happens to target player A for a kill/roleblock/protection/etc., the player A will still kill/roleblock/protect/etc. player B but will die by the hands of player C.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS
    • Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE NIGHT PHASE OR MASONS WITH SOMEONE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. Better if you use QT.
    • DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.
    • PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting in the day phase earns you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be. You must post twice in the game thread in order to avoid being mod blocked. You must vote once or else it'll be counted as a self-vote.
    • ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS ALSO MEANS REVEALING OTHERS. Do not post screen caps or copypasta the contents of ANY MESSAGE CONTAINING YOUR ROLES. You shall be modkilled if you do.
    • FAKE CLAIMING IS NOT ALLOWED. You shall be modkilled if you do.
    • Editing is allowed, however keep it for minimal stuff such as typos. If you are going to add a sentence or a quote, make a whole different post.
    • I would like to inform you all that THE ROLE ASSIGNMENT IS RANDOM so any fandom, gender, and name basis for role assignment is moot.
    • Also, pay attention to your role descriptions as some actions can be used only at night and only at day, some actions can be used at either night or day, and some actions can be used every night and day.
    • If a kill fails, the target will be labeled as [???] and it will be simply stated that the attack failed.
    • Any questions, PM me.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 12-05-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XVIII: Favorites

Players (10/19)

2. Ms. Kaitou+
    4. MaruDashi
    5. blueangel06661
    6. Sebastian.
    8. Observer
    9. Daken
    12. GAZKUL
    14. November
    17. SuXrys
    18. Deathblade

Characters:
    1. Godot - Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright
    2. Izaya Orihara - Durarara!!
    3. Hikaru Hitachiin & Kaoru Hitachiin - Ouran High School Host Club
    4. Harley Quinn - Batman
    5. GLaDOS - Portal/2
    6. Sebastian Michaelis - Black Butler
    7. Battler Ushiromiya - Umineko no Naku Koro ni
    8. Loki - Marvel Universe
    9. Daken - Marvel Universe
    10. Hei - Darker than Black
    11. Jigglypuff - Pokemon
    12. Marv - Sin City
    13. Raiden - MGS4
    14. Mamimi Samejima - FLCL
    15. Hououin Kyouma - Steins;Gate.
    16. Xerces - Pandora Hearts
    17. Captain Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean
    18. The Stig - Top Gear
    19. Rei Kurosawa - Fatal Frame 3

Dead Players (9/19)

3. RyuTama [Izaya]
    7. Dark Butterfly [Jigglypuff]
    10. Miki~ [Xerces]
    1. Scruffy [Marv]
    15. Sr Machinehead [Rei]
    16. Zombie cake [Battler]
    13. ZomebieWolf2508 [Harley]
    19. Reina [Raiden]
    11. animeyay [Godot]
    Last edited by Kaitou-2; 12-10-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Phase Activites

CYCLE 01

DAY PHASE 01

-Let the Games Begin!
    -
    -

NIGHT PHASE 01
    -
    -
    -
    -
    _____
    CYCLE 02

DAY PHASE 02
    -
    -
    -

NIGHT PHASE 02
    -
    -
    -
    -

DO NOT POST YET
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 12-05-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

Let the Games Begin!

Characters across many series have clashed together for the ultimate game hosted by Kula Diamond and Kaitou Kid, who is his clone. How wonderful.

Town has lynched Kula Diamond [Kaitou] and Kaitou Kid [Kaitou-2]

Kula Diamond – King of Fighters
    [Ice Shield] - Kula can create a shield of ice. The shield is very hard that even enemies with superhuman strength like Maxima and Daimon cannot destroy it. Kula Diamond is bulletproof. [Passive]

[Freeze]
    - Kula can put her enemy inside ice. She may roleblock two players. [Active]

[Ice Body]
    - Kula can transform her body into ice, making her untraceable and does not leave fingerprints. [Passive]
    ______

Kaitou Kid/Kuroba Kaitou – Detective Conan
    [Man of Disguise] - You may disguise yourself as any living character in the game. [Active]

[Phantom Thief]
    - You can steal a players ability, learning their role and also stripping them from their ability. However, you may only strip once. [Active]

_______

Kula Diamond says:
    ~~~~
    Oh yeah, MaruDashi is Mafia!
    ~~~~

________

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

DAY PHASE 01: ACTION!
    Last edited by Kaitou-2; 12-05-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's go.

Same situation as last game, except someone was announced as mafia this time. I can't see a mafia having the ability of being announced as mafia in the opening post, I think it's more than likely trolling and that MD is town or indie.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ah.....what? Interesting way to start the game, lol

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

We'll see, it's hard to trust just that so i'll have to go with thinking marudashi is innocent until i find otherwise.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Soo...it's sort of like an ultimate showdown...of ultimate destiny?

Buuut anyway. I'm not sure how I feel on the whole Maru announced as mafia thing. More than likely is someone picking a random person to say is mafia, but it could be Maru herself trying to convince us she's town. Or she could actually be a wolf, and a wolf could've done that to make her seem like town, but that's unlikely, as I doubt anyone has really thought that far ahead this early in the game.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    Soo...it's sort of like an ultimate showdown...of ultimate destiny?

Buuut anyway. I'm not sure how I feel on the whole Maru announced as mafia thing. More than likely is someone picking a random person to say is mafia, but it could be Maru herself trying to convince us she's town. Or she could actually be a wolf, and a wolf could've done that to make her seem like town, but that's unlikely, as I doubt anyone has really thought that far ahead this early in the game.
    If you're implying this is pre-meditated by a player, there is no conceivable way in which this could occur.

Roles literally went out today, so not only would no player have had time to send in an action, but the game hadn't even started.

There are two scenarios here: Kaitou is trolling and throwing confusion at town, and Maru is indie or town. Or Maru, of an unknown faction, has a passive ability that denounces her as mafia in the opening post. I think the first is far more likely.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    If you're implying this is pre-meditated by a player, there is no conceivable way in which this could occur.

Roles literally went out today, so not only would no player have had time to send in an action, but the game hadn't even started.

There are two scenarios here: Kaitou is trolling and throwing confusion at town, and Maru is indie or town. Or Maru, of an unknown faction, has a passive ability that denounces her as mafia in the opening post. I think the first is far more likely.
    There was 4 hours between when roles were set out and when the game started. Although I can see both possibilities likely.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Yay game is starting! Hope this one is fun! :3

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Search #1]

[Search #2]

[Search #3]

Has been activated.

People can start searching, but remember, once searched, it's a permanent vote.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    [Search #1]

[Search #2]

[Search #3]

Has been activated.

People can start searching, but remember, once searched, it's a permanent vote.
    Does a search have to go along with a vote?

And yeah, Im going to guess Kaitou is trolling. The first post called me out as a wolf just as the game was starting. I know Im a town, but as to why its happening is confusing as hell

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@MaruDashi

Nope.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Well that was interesting. I find it hard to believe that an actual mafia member would have a passive ability that announces their alignment.

And like Scruffy said, since the game hadn't even started yet, it definitely wasn't a player's day action that revealed her role. I'm guessing that Maru may be similar to what Kaitou referred to as the "hated townie" role in the last game. So... for now I suppose I'll just forget about that little announcement and see what happens.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Well that was interesting. I find it hard to believe that an actual mafia member would have a passive ability that announces their alignment.

And like Scruffy said, since the game hadn't even started yet, it definitely wasn't a player's day action that revealed her role. I'm guessing that Maru may be similar to what Kaitou referred to as the "hated townie" role in the last game. So... for now I suppose I'll just forget about that little announcement and see what happens.
    Hated townies take less votes to be lynched, or appear as guilty to investigations. I have no experience with a hated townie role such as this, should there be one.

Also, I have yet to vote. Seeing as there are some active players around:

[Vote Lynch RyuTama]
    [Search #2]
    Last edited by Scruffy; 12-05-2011 at 09:27 PM.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Hated townies take less votes to be lynched, or appear as guilty to investigations. I have no experience with a hated townie role such as this, should there be one.
    Well Kaitou has previously said that he was wanting to add new roles. This could include completely original roles or modified ones from the last game. I'm just putting the possibility out there.

Also, I have yet to vote. Seeing as there are some active players around:

[Vote Lynch RyuTama]
    Aww, I feel the love. So what makes you vote for me? Is there something you wanna ask me?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Aww, I feel the love. So what makes you vote for me? Is there something you wanna ask me?
    Why shouldn't I vote you?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Why shouldn't I vote you?
    Because I have a lot to offer the town. If the town chooses to lynch me, you'll regret it, regardless of your faction. Anything else?

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There's the possibility that another player could have a passive role to reveal another player at random as mafia...I'm probably just reading into this too much.

Sig by Feferi <3

-Mark Twain

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

hated town? ;~;

And Im gonna go ahead and [search #3]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    hated town? ;~;
    Well I guess that rules out that possibility? ..xD

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I take it there'll be no hints as to what we will find in these searches?

Sig by Feferi <3

-Mark Twain

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

[Search #1.]
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 12-05-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    I take it there'll be no hints as to what we will find in these searches?
    Something beneficial or trollish. If beneficial it can be a one-shot item for a player or something that benefits all players, same for Mafia and the same can said if it's trollish and if trollish, it can screw up both factions.

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'

Closed Thread

Thread Information