AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Left 4 Dead

Member Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cosmic Heart Compact Moon Crystal Locket Eternal Moon Article
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2012 01:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pinkricebunny90

Default Left 4 Dead

Does someone playing left 4 dead or left 4 dead 2 around here?!

Left 4 Dead 2 is a cooperative first-person shooter from 2009 developed by Valve Corporation. The game was released on November 17, 2009 for Windows and Xbox 360. and is a sequel to Left 4 Dead from 2008.

As in the first game, played out Left 4 Dead 2 in the aftermath of a devastating pandemic, which the player assumes the role of one of four survivors, who are fighting against hordes of zombies. The survivors must fight his way through the levels and reach the safe room where they can relax between levels, to ultimately reach the vehicle that can carry them on through the campaign.

The game features a lot of new features compared to previous games. There are new types of infected zombies, weapons to hit (crowbar, baseball bat, and so on) and a document that extends through the entire campaign, and binds together the different levels into a whole.

story:
    Left 4 Dead 2 introduces four new survivor, whose story is told through the dialogue the order during the game. Unlike the previous game, the Left 4 Dead 2 a complete history that spans all levels of the game. The story begins in Savannah, Georgia and ends in New Orleans, Louisiana.

characters:
    Coach, an American football coach.

Nick, gambler with a suit worth 10,000 dollars on it.

Ellis, a car mechanic.

Rochelle, a journalist.

Francis, a tattooed motorcycle-biker. The official media portrayed him often with a shotgun of any kind. Official description:
    "Cocky, loud, and pretty sure that he is indestructible. Francis behave as if the apocalypse is the world's largest barfight. When the virus hit, gathered all the food and hid. Francis got a gun and had some fun. No cops, no laws, no order. If it were not for all the zombies, he could almost get used to this life. "

Zoey, a college student. The official media portrayed her often with two pistols and a hunting rifle. Official description:
    "After having spent her first semester to sit in his room and watch old horror movies had Zoey two choices: to stop silly around and get good grades, or drop out. Now that the planet is too full of murderous zombies, and all her teachers are dead, Zoey has a single weak consolation: She is in all cases studied the proper subject. "

Louis, a systems analyst at an IT company. The official media portrayed him often with an Uzi. Official description:
    "Louis had gathered the courage to quit his job as a systems analyst in his company's IT department when a virus spread and destroyed the world. Now, Louis has new goals, (To live long enough to succeed.) And some new tools (weapons and sharp objects.) in order to cope with them. With any luck, he will probably how his new leadership is working before they get the chance to murder him.

William "Bill" Overbeck, a former Green Beret and Vietnam veteran. The official media portrayed him often with an M-16. Official description:
    "It took two eventful trips to Vietnam, a handful of medals, a knee full of shrapnel, and an honorable dismissal before the unthinkable happened: Bill ran out of war. But now an army of infected declared war on humanity. After decades of aimless drifting and pointless job, Bill got back all he ever wanted: an enemy to fight.

special zombies:
    Witch: These are now also going instead of just sitting. They can move freely over a larger area and reacts the same way as in the original game.
    Boomer: Now there's a female Boomer.
    Smoker: Smokers have a large abscess in which the store 3-4 tongues.
    Hunter: Hunters have had a different voice and its sleeves of the shirt is gone.
    Tank: These are now not dimmed but are reddish and covered with blood-shot veins.

official wiki

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Left 4 Dead

I play on the Xbox 360, but my disc is derping out and I wanna get L4D2 on PC.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Member Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2011 11:12 PM
    Threads

yah I have it on xbox 360 when I get live back would be happy to play with anyone that is up for it ^_^

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been playing L4D2 on Steam quite a bit since this past summer after seeing it on sale for 4 bucks (Steam sales ftw). Glad I didn't pick up L4D1 now that all the maps have been ported as well. So much fun. Something about the melee in this game is tremendously visceral and satisfying.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Junior Member bobe is on a distinguished road bobe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2011 05:43 AM
    Threads

left 4 dead is one of my favorite games''

Member Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula has a reputation beyond repute Sandeula's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cosmic Heart Compact Moon Crystal Locket Eternal Moon Article
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2012 01:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pinkricebunny90

Favorite weapon: Sniper Rifle, auto shotgun and M-16
    Favorite melee weapom: katana and guitar
    Favorite special zombie: witch
    Favorite character: Ellis

what's yours?
    ^^
    In the name of the moon, I shall punish you!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information