AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Courting: Direct or Indirect?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Courting: Direct or Indirect?

I'm just curious on how girls wanted to be approached when they are being courted. Would you (a girl) like to be directly approached (ex. directly confessed to, being shown affection upon face-to-face), or indirectly (ex. being sent love letters, given hints of affection)? You can also add suggestions on how do you like to be courted.

Backstory:

Well...

I inserted a love letter inside a birthday present for my crush~ xD

2. Likes tesaamari, Loxaerion liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Courting: Direct or Indirect?

Aw that's real cute that you did that. teehee
    Honestly if that was me, I would actually like both. Because if it was indirect, I would only assume the guy is just flirting with me. I kind of want to see if his feelings towards me are genuine. If it was direct, I wouldn't be so prepared for it. And in case I don't necessarily like the guy it would be hard for me to think on how I will deal with it. First off, I need to also like the guy and when I do, I prefer to have both indirect and direct courting. When that happens followed by the guy meeting my standards (even before him trying to get me), and depending on how he does it, he will get my yes.

So I hope that advice will work. Just an fyi, girls are very different. Just do things with tender care. lol

4. Thanks marvelangga thanked for this post
    Likes Loxaerion, marvelangga liked this post
    Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    And in case I don't necessarily like the guy it would be hard for me to think on how I will deal with it. First off, I need to also like the guy and when I do, I prefer to have both indirect and direct courting. When that happens followed by the guy meeting my standards (even before him trying to get me), and depending on how he does it, he will get my yes.
    This statement is right.
    I once tried to, I guess, court this one girl I liked a few years ago. I really thought she liked me too cuz she was always smiling at me and talking alot with me. When I finally decided to ask her, she told me she didn't like me that way. I wasted 3 and half months of trying to get to her.
    Make sure she likes you more than a friend. Unfortunately, I don't know how one could tell. Things you might notice as flirting may just be a friendly gesture.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán View Post
    Things you might notice as flirting may just be a friendly gesture.
    That's what pisses me off about a lot of girls. If you don't want me getting the wrong idea, then don't wink or smile at me. I get plenty of those, but I've come to know that they don't like me obviously. They'd much rather go out with some arrogant prick.

On the topic, I agree it depends on the girl. There are some girls who think the whole "love letter" thing is outdated and cheesy. If you're already her friend, then flirt and see where that goes. You've gotta "know the situation," or what you're getting yourself into before making that move though. So if you're rejected, you can be rejected with your composure and "cool" intact, rather than humiliating yourself in front of others, or privately between you two.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán View Post
    I once tried to, I guess, court this one girl I liked a few years ago. I really thought she liked me too cuz she was always smiling at me and talking alot with me. When I finally decided to ask her, she told me she didn't like me that way. I wasted 3 and half months of trying to get to her.
    It could be worse, i did the same thing only to find out that she'd come out as a lesbian about a month before i asked her.....

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Well, as others have said, it depends on the girl.

PERSONALLY, I would much rather be directly approached than deal with flowery love letters (I'm not exactly the "romantic" type). At the very least, if there are letters involved, at some point, I don't want any "hints" of affection; it's cute for a little while, but at some point, I want to know what's going on.

This is mostly because I tend to flirt a lot. It kinda just...happens. However, despite my flirting personality, I know when to reign it in if it seems as if I'm sending way too many signals, in case someone might be getting the wrong idea. I might be "flirting", but that does not mean that I am interested in a relationship (unless I say something), which is why, in one previous thread, I said that it was best for someone to confront me about my feelings for them versus trying to interpret my signals.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Could be worse, u couldve never had a girlfriend and gotten the " your like a brother to me" or "i just dont feel that way about you" with every girl you ever tried for or became friends with. Even if ur in shape and you compare yourself to people shes dated and think how could I not be with her.. Try 3 years and she goes out with ur friend afterwards like a month later... Its like a knife to the chest, actually id rather have been knifed in the chest I believe... *sigh* im so bitter about that topic now

And thats how all girls are. And its exactly why some guys get SO MAD when they feel like they are stuck in the "friend zone" because they act like flirts with them like that and the guy thinks he has more of a chance only to be heartbroken most of the time

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    That's what pisses me off about a lot of girls.
    Guys are exactly the same. Humans, boths girls and boys, likes attention and the feeling of someone thinks that their are special. People like feeling special, it boots their selfasteem and makes them happy. That behavior doesn't belong to any specific gender. It goes around with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    Could be worse, u couldve never had a girlfriend and gotten the " your like a brother to me" or "i just dont feel that way about you" with every girl you ever tried for or became friends with. Even if ur in shape and you compare yourself to people shes dated and think how could I not be with her.. Try 3 years and she goes out with ur friend afterwards like a month later... Its like a knife to the chest, actually id rather have been knifed in the chest I believe... *sigh* im so bitter about that topic now[COLOR="Silver"]
    Ah! That is it! You don't become friends with the girl that you want.

Friendly and all yes, you can be that. But don't become one of her friends, especially not one of her closest ones. Because then you will get yourself in the 'friend zone' and it's hard to get out from there. Often at those times, girls choose to not accept your feelings - because they are afraid of loosing you as a friend (if your relationship wouldn't turn out to work out). Trust me on this, I am a 'old' woman with experience and that is the experience I have this far.

Quote Originally Posted by Μαrvεl View Post
    I'm just curious on how girls wanted to be approached when they are being courted. Would you (a girl) like to be directly approached (ex. directly confessed to, being shown affection upon face-to-face), or indirectly (ex. being sent love letters, given hints of affection)?
    Aaaaaah! How cute! I hope it works out for you!

Personally, I agree with everything that @Seung-li said in #2.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 11-25-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

11. Thanks marvelangga thanked for this post
    Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

I like doing it straight and with the shades. I have no repercussions no matter what the effect.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I guess I just dont fit in this world nowadays.. Everyones always moving so fast when im just tryin to slow down. I mean, Ive never did all too well in school especially a language since they just try to immerse you in it. I like to play strategy games like risk and stuff since u can sit and think about it for awhile before you do something.. Im just, a slow methodical thinker I guess... And I guess im just sad wondering whats so wrong with getting to know someones true personality before commiting to someone... Sigh... Guess I just dont get it... And sry, I guess this doesnt really have anything to do with the main topic :/

14. Likes Senjou_Akira, Loxaerion, solidarmor liked this post
    Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Guys are exactly the same. Humans, boths girls and boys, likes attention and the feeling of someone thinks that their are special. People like feeling special, it boots their selfasteem and makes them happy. That behavior doesn't belong to any specific gender. It goes around with everyone.
    I never said they weren't.
    Last edited by Hideki Motosuwa.; 11-25-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm just curious on how girls wanted to be approached when they are being courted. Would you (a girl) like to be directly approached (ex. directly confessed to, being shown affection upon face-to-face), or indirectly (ex. being sent love letters, given hints of affection)? You can also add suggestions on how do you like to be courted.
    "Spoon..? There is no spoon."

I think this very question was found etched into the walls of cavemen, and in the tombs of Pharaohs through out Egypt's golden eras. Till this day there has never been an answered found.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It doesn't matter whether the girl want's you to be direct or indirect. Just do things the way you feel comfortable doing them. You're already putting yourself out there enough by being in the position of getting rejected.

Also, don't ask girls what they like and assume this will be true for the girl in question. You figure out what she likes yourself once you've made sure you're actually in a relationship.

Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 07:01 AM
    Threads

that is really sweet. haha. anyway, i agree with miss @Seung-li girls are different when it comes to this approach. as for me, i don't know what kind of approach is this but i'd rather let the guy know me first. if he likes me, he doesn't have to shower me with gifts and presents. all he needs to do is just to be himself. i don't really like the idea of putting his best foot forward. i'd rather like him for what he really is (despite of his unusual habits...his weird quirks..) than like him for what he's pretending to be. before i forget, first, he must be clear with his intentions. when he told me that he likes me and i feel the same way, then things will develop from there. but if he told me he likes me and it turned out i didn't feel the same way, i'll also be honest with him. it really sucks giving false hopes to anyone right? so before things get worse and people start getting the wrong idea and guys and girls are being stuck in the friendship zone (which will really make things complicated as what lady @SuXrys had said, then it's better to clear things earlier so there will be no hard feelings towards each other in the end.
    Backstory:

Well...

I inserted a love letter inside a birthday present for my crush~ xD

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

there's nothing wrong with it it's better this way than regretting things in the end, right?
    And I guess im just sad wondering whats so wrong with getting to know someones true personality before commiting to someone...
    Last edited by Loxaerion; 11-25-2011 at 09:53 PM.

19. Likes marvelangga liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Im just, a slow methodical thinker I guess... And I guess im just sad wondering whats so wrong with getting to know someones true personality before commiting to someone... Sigh... Guess I just dont get it... And sry, I guess this doesnt really have anything to do with the main topic :/
    Most girls don't mind if guys try to get to know them first first. However, that "get to know you" phase is different for everybody. The activities that you do varies and the time it takes to get to the "next level" (whatever that is) varies. Some girls like taking it a little slow, with fluttering eyes, love letters and small acts of compassion. While others (including myself, admittedly) tend to move a little fast, with the "courtship" thing only lasting so long (once week its us telling jokes and leaving notes under the door in the dorm and next its double entendres and teasing).
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I think I regret it anyways. But whatever

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I regret it anyways. But whatever
    Isn't there enough regret in the world already, without the need for others to grab onto as much as possible? There are always perils and risks with something like this, trust me I know (somewhat of a Veteran on this) instead of worrying about regrets how about taking the initiative and do something about it. You should really read my PSA's on my profile page.

23. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Not TRYING to be a downer or anything, but I regret most of my life most of the time anyways. I try not to since im sure it could have been far worse sometimes which is I tell myself sometimes but ya know.... I can be kinda depressing sometimes, sry

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not TRYING to be a downer or anything, but I regret most of my life most of the time anyways. I try not to since im sure it could have been far worse sometimes which is I tell myself sometimes but ya know.... I can be kinda depressing sometimes, sry
    No one is saying that you're being a "downer". I understand where you are coming from 290%, believe me. I've had enough crap happen to me as well. But, you know what I'd rather it happen to me then to anyone else if it meant keeping someone from being hurt and no I don't regret it...none of it you know why? Because it's made me who I am today. Yeah, there are times where I hate the person staring back at me in the mirror...but I can live being that person.

As for the subject matter, I have said it in at least 2-3 different threads. Girls are nuts, we as "men" will never know what it is they want in the way of a relationship or how to tell if they want a relationship with us. It's a cruel game they play on us, because they know they can, and that we are ill equipped to handle the mental weapons of mass destruction when it comes to emotional warfare. With this I mean the following:

1) batting of the lashes - does this mean she likes me ? No, but she does like the guy standing behind you though.
    2) the giggling at our stupidest joke - maybe there's something there after all ? No, she's laughing because she needs you to do something for her...with her date tonight with the other guy.
    3) flirting - I really think she must like me ? No, she's just brushing up with her target practice..one shot, one kill.
    4) You're my best friend - she will torture you with chatter of the other guy and how much she likes him, because you're good enough for a friend but not good enough for more than that.

Don't get me wrong not ALL girls are like this...there are some out there that will play fair. But, those are the most intimidating. Again, if you want to know if a girl likes you...sometimes it means having to fall on your own sword. If you're not willing to try, then don't play the game.

26. Thanks aerophobia thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Its not just a girl problem, it obviously makes things worse ultimately but id say its a little more in depth.. things I wouldnt really feel comfortable talking about now.

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its not just a girl problem, it obviously makes things worse ultimately but id say its a little more in depth.. things I wouldnt really feel comfortable talking about now.
    Then don't talk about it..until you are comfortable enough with someone to trust with whatever it is that's troubling you. I can only give you advice based on what I've been through, and from the lessons I've learned. I can't, be a counselor, or therapist though it doesn't hurt to talk to a licensed professional.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To put it as a metaphor it's like climbing to the top floor of a tall building and jumping out when somebody you don't trust says that they've put a pile of cushions on the ground below. Most times you'll slam into the ground but the trick is to keep on getting back up and climbing the stairs again cause one day you'll find that someone special has put moved the pile close enough to catch you when you jump.

30. Thanks Loxaerion thanked for this post
    Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    To put it as a metaphor it's like climbing to the top floor of a tall building and jumping out when somebody you don't trust says that they've put a pile of cushions on the ground below. Most times you'll slam into the ground but the trick is to keep on getting back up and climbing the stairs again cause one day you'll find that someone special has put moved the pile close enough to catch you when you jump.
    But how many times you hit the ground can be determined on which way the wind is blowing. If you catch it just right as you jump, you may just land on those cushions.....if they're there.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I think we can just agree with this photo posted earlier by SuXrys I believe

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

But the friend zone is the best zone! There's a guy I've liked for 7 years. All throughout the 7 years I never allowed it to go past the friend zone even though I realllly liked him. I liked him too much to the point I was fine being friends. Friendship last longer :]

though my current boyfriend was pretty direct with me :] I like directness. I hate pondering. I do that enough as is.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

34. Likes Meenah liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information