AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: !0 year old girl driven to suicide by bullies

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 07:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: !0 year old girl driven to suicide by bullies

Back then I was bullied so badly until in the 8th grade, some how the rage was built up badly and I punched him. It felt SO good.
    I teach my sister to respect one another, to be good to others, but if a bully will do something to them. Report as much as possible, ignore, and the moment you feel it is enough, by all means punch them real hard. I don't want them to be scared, I believe honestly it's preparing them for life to stand up to a person.
    Bullies are f*cking disgusting, it's not the victim's fault that their life is so miserable. So, victim fights back; make their lives another living hell again. :3

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2016 11:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Infinita View Post
    I believe this is a terrible event that could have been avoided. This child looked towards a teacher for help and for them to say she is tattling? Wouldn't that be considered irresponsible on the teacher's part and also, isn't that part of the teachers' job to look over students in the school even though they may not teach them?
    It's hard to punish teachers. They are backed by very strong public unions.

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 05:05 PM
    Threads

Here's the thing. We cannot bring anyone back to life (which would be madness), and punishing the "bullies" is needed, but is useless.

This is when parents, schools and communities need to wake up a smell the Homo sapiens. Human, such as ourselves, are cruel and there is no denying it. Learning to control that cruelty for the sake of others is what needs to happen. Who will teach the youth of how to control themselves? Us.

People really think that the kids that drove the poor child to suicide got the idea from having a good life? No. The family, community and school in some way or form influenced them to bully. If we were better people, this would never happen.

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Senior Member sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Eva NERV Gemini Valkyrie Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The last time someone bullied me was back in high school when I transferred to their school he ended up inside a containment drum.... his the one who started it but I really feel bad after doing it to him... I feel like I'm the one bullying... but I'd be lying if I say it didn't feel good at some point hihihihihi

Closed Thread

Thread Information