AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Cats or dogs?:o

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cats or dogs?:o

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    I know, people always just say cats are easier than dogs. o; but dogs can be easy, too.
    And the people of AF are kinda like . . . all intellects. xD And it just seems like cats would be fitting for them. If that makes sense. P:

Hahahah! It almost sound like you call all dog owners 'stupid', even if you're self one of them. xD
    Did you hear that, all you non-catbelievers in this thread? We cat people are superior then you! It's official! xD roflol *takes notes*

Tsuki, did you read that link I posted before? If not here is it again: http://www.goodeatsfanpage.com/humor..._cat_diary.htm
    I think you would find it funny! xD

Talking about dogs, I just came home from a little stroll outdoor and then saw a lady who stood there calling for one of her dogs that had escaped from its leash. She had three dogs and two of them where still by her side, while the 3rd one where running around having a blast! At one time it ran towards her just to change direction in the last minute. It was juste like he was trying to say "hahah.. lol!". xD When I saw that, I came to think of this thread... somehow. Lol. ^__^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Hahahah! It almost sound like you call all dog owners 'stupid', even if you're self one of them. xD
    Did you hear that, all you non-catbelievers in this thread? We cat people are superior then you! It's official! xD roflol *takes notes*

Tsuki, did you read that link I posted before? If not here is it again: http://www.goodeatsfanpage.com/humor..._cat_diary.htm
    I think you would find it funny! xD

Talking about dogs, I just came home from a little stroll outdoor and then saw a lady who stood there calling for one of her dogs that had escaped from its leash. She had three dogs and two of them where still by her side, while the 3rd one where running around having a blast! At one time it ran towards her just to change direction in the last minute. It was juste like he was trying to say "hahah.. lol!". xD When I saw that, I came to think of this thread... somehow. Lol. ^__^
    xDD I almost do sound like I'm saying that. xDD
    OMG I'VE SEEN THAT.
    So funny. xDDD

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Never owned or played with a dog before. :/ But I've owned and played with cats a lot, so I guess I'm more inclined to see what's good about having them.

Plus, I don't want a creature drooling all over the place... the case with some dog breeds in particular, but also with dogs in general.
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 11-14-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Member katlover is on a distinguished road katlover's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2012 03:10 PM
    a world full of cats and yaoi and wow >.<
    Threads

cats

i`m scared of dogs >.<

Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've had cats all my life, but I prefer dogs.

Closed Thread

Thread Information