AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

15 minutes to read all this and reply?
    YOU ALL SUCK FOR WRITING SO MUCH.
    Just kidding, but seriously. I'm not going to be able to respond.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    because if you vote no lynch it makes it look like you can't even be bothered trying, besides i can't be bothered typing out the paragraph of bolded text required to change your vote these days....
    Wrong, if you had come into the thread and writing something like 'Oh don't active kill me yet! I have been bla bla bla so I havn't been writing in this thead yet. But since I havn't been in the thread so much Im not sure on who to vote for, so for now I'll just vote 'no lynch'" that hadn't seemed you looking like someone who doesn't bother. Now, it just makes you look like a wolf. Not writing in the thead so much to not get to much attention, and then drop in in the last minute and vote for someone without a good reason. Why? Have your wolf comrades told you on who you should vote for, so you havn't had to be in the thread so much?

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    15 minutes to read all this and reply?
    YOU ALL SUCK FOR WRITING SO MUCH.
    Just kidding, but seriously. I'm not going to be able to respond.
    Then vote 'no lynch'?

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    4 pages to catch up on. Ready, set, go! *reads*

Make that 5 pages... It just became a new page in this thread. Mehähäh! *evil laughter*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

why are you so keen to protect Scruffy? and they might have but you never know until i get lynched

Plus it would be really un Scummy to vote no lynch and i wouldn't want that.....

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    why are you so keen to protect Scruffy? and they might have but you never know until i get lynched

Plus it would be really un Scummy to vote no lynch and i wouldn't want that.....
    Explain me protecting him.... As far as I can see it, I have already mentioned in some posts that he actually may be a wolf. So how that actually is to protect him, I don't know. Are you trying to get the attention away from yourself? Since you tried to change the subject awfully fast now!

You havn't still gave me a good answer on my question before. You could just as well have voted no lynch, but now you just look like a wolf.

---------

And @Aku no Hikari still not feeling like writing anything? It's almost 20 minutes since I asked you the last time, and even since then you had been in the thread for some time... And I have seen you also in here today before... Trying to stay in the dark, not getting attention?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm lynching [Scruffy]. I smell a Mafia with him, Daken, and The Butcher.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aku, logging out now? Why?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Now it seems as if you're trying to defend GG, tsuki. Why? He/she has made a few very obvious slips, so why defend him/her?
    First off, you mentioned me wrong.
    Secondly, I see no slips.
    Thirdly, I may be defending him in a way, but that doesn't mean I agree with him. I think Scruffy is a good person to have around, I'm just trying to make people see that they should have reasonable doubt about everyone in the game.
    Personally, I've agreed with some of the things Scruffy has said and don't think he should be lynched. Which is why I did not vote for him and do not plan to unless substantial evidence against him is compiled.

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    He may be, but he also may be not.
    Exactly what I'm trying to say. People shouldn't completely follow him because he may be. And of course, he may not be.

Can’t say that I do agree with you on the ‘must protect Scruffy at all cost’ if you think I look like one of the fangirls now? I for example, just wrote that I wondered why people are bandwagon against Scruffy now and that has nothing to do with the fact that I feel a inner desire for protecting him, it’s rather that I am not fully convincet yet that he is truly a wolf. As far as I can see it (this is after all only the 2nd day phase) he did help us getting a wolf in the first go [even if that may have been pure luck...] and now people are trying to hunt him down. And I don't get why.

I think it more looks like those people are afraid of keeping having him here – I wonder why?
    Whatever he may be, suddenly now after he got one wolf down people do seem very willing of getting him voted of....

So “Scruffy fangirl”? Nah, not really. For starters Im not sure if I even can be called a girl anymore... ;_; *whipes away a tear of sadness* and second Im not just sure of him yet. I’ll await and see what he answers later on today when he’ll get back.

As said up above, I don't believe he should be lynched, either. He's a valuable asset to the town. And, honestly, the fangirl part was to get a rise out of people. And it worked. Despite that, if you read through the thread you will see there are certain people who seem pretty intent on protecting him.

Tsuki, fact is that Ribbon didn’t look innocent [she looked very suspicious]. So even if Scruffy hadn’t started to attack her, I am positive that someone else would’ve… No matter what GameGeeks thinks of Scruffys methods or about the fact that people fast did join in into the lynching train; the fact stands that Ribbon did look very suspicious and that Scruffy pointed that out for everyone to see. It just could'nt be looked away when he pointed it out like that. Now, I never did vote for Ribbon but she did look more and more suspicious in my eyes.

Also, Im starting to feel little doubts about you now aswell. That’s because you first came into the thread and didn’t write either so much in it or so much that had anything to do with the thread/wolf game in general. I actually did raise my eyebrown back then and started to wonder if that may had anything to do with you wanting to appear innocent [didn't you just write that wolf's may try to look like that?] or didn't want to get to much attention. I don't know if that was the case you you thought, but it did get some of my attention anyway. But then you went from that, not taking to much place at all, to all this defense speech for GameGeeks after Zombie voting for him? What's up with that? It does sound very much like a defense speach in my ears. The question to him in the end could just as well been a way for your post to look less suspicious.

Oh, and Ribbon did look suspicious to me as well. If I had been around, I would have voted for her. Despite that, GG brings up the point that he believe most of the suspicion was brought on by the editing mistake and the rest seems too suspicious in his "scumdar" and he seems to know more than he let on. He's explained multiple times why he doesn't trust Scruffy for that reason, and the fact that people are simply saying he's against the town for not completely believing in Scruffy led me to defend his thoughts. He can perfectly well come in and tell me I'm wrong if I am.

Anyway, I've explained that before I didn't read so I had to go catch up. You can ask Kaitou or Scruffy if you want to; both of them were nagging me to read.
    And, you may have forgotten, but I defended Zombie as well. I'm not impartial to either side, I just don't believe suspicion should be cast on them for those reasons.

Scruffy and everyone else who replied to me, I don't have time to reply to you. Sorry.
    I really tried, but it didn't work. xD

Anyway, [Lynch Vote: Reina]
    No harm doing, just first name to pop into my mind.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    I'm lynching [Scruffy]. I smell a Mafia with him, Daken, and The Butcher.
    How come?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mwa hahahahaha...... I always act like a wolf, it keeps 'em guessing plus it's just so much fun!!!!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    How come?
    If you look at Daken and The Butcher's posts, they seem pretty intent on supporting Scruffy, and don't really go into that much detail why they support/follow him so much. Anyways, I don't think were suppose to be posting now you guys, it's night phase now I believe.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wait, I can still vote no lynch?

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

If you look at Daken and The Butcher's posts, they seem pretty intent on supporting Scruffy, and don't really go into that much detail why they support/follow him so much. Anyways, I don't think were suppose to be posting now you guys, it's night phase now I believe.
    Kaitou Will let us know when we can't post.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are at least 4-5 mafia lynching me. Confirmed.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Kaitou Will let us know when we can't post.
    That is true, but I'm suspecting it's night phase now, because of the time of Ribbon's lynch the other day phase.

Instagram|Tumblr

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    There are at least 4-5 mafia lynching me. Confirmed.
    Really? HOW?

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Really? HOW?
    You'll see.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Change Vote Lynch: No Lynch]
    If that works. And I'll be attempting to reply to everyone before Kaitou comes in an postblocks me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are still others who are working the same way. Many of them, the people who are voting for Scruffy ...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    You'll see.
    Depends if there's a mayor role. You and Maru are tied.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Scruffy Ummm, I wasn't referring to the duo thing. You started claiming his logic as derpy before that: back when he was merely questioning your overconfidence about Ribbon's case without particularly accusing you - which was legitimate skepticism he even backed up with an appeal to the basis on which to base observations -- all of which you dissed.

And I've read the conversations right. Heck, I'm not remotely the only one who thinks what I think; you are in no position to be manipulative now.

In any case, no point in beating this dead horse anymore. It would be a bit of a pity if you indeed turned out to be independent as you claimed rather than a wolf, but then again:

1. In case nobody noticed, we townies have defeating independents included in our winning condition, which makes you almost as much of an enemy as the Wolf Duo. So we're not particularly losing by taking you out first.

2. Knowing that, all of your arguments about keeping a low profile for being in the Mafia Duo hold true for when you are independent in this game. So it's a bit hard to buy that.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Come on Kaitou. Let's get this show on the road. I am ready to face the gallows and display a prime example of towning.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

x.x After reading i'm still not sure who to vote. This sinus headache is killing me. Sorry for being so quiet all day...

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

[Vote No Lynch] I just noticed what time it was. I'm just going with that for now x.x!!!!!

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Okay, some good news happened but I'll be away so extending the phase for a few hours, also...

Kaitou said that Day Phase would be extended.

24. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    Kaitou said that Day Phase would be extended.
    In that case, eggnog.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miki~ View Post
    I see a lot going on here, and sorry if my post makes absolutely no sense, I either have come down with some kind of virus or bronchitis and I can't really think all that well.

It seems to me that there would be no reason to vote off Scruffy. I mean, if he really is town, or in one of the mafias, and is doing so good to vote off wolves, wouldn't the wolves try to target him eventually? It seems to me people are trying to vote off one of our stronger players who killed a wolf (and many wolves before) by this "scumdar."

I don't know who I believe, but it is pretty relevant that Marudashi and GG were trying to get the votes directed off of Ribbon, who just so happened to be a wolf.

Vote Lynch MaruDashi
    For all you know, they could have tried to take him out last night but failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    Well that tactic doesn't work too well now, as shown by previous wolf games.
    Wait, what? Yes, it did.

I think the term 'fangirls' is a little strong. :/ some of us do happen to see logic in what he said that day phase. Though I have to admit, I am a little suspicious of him. He and his 'scumdar' might lead others into thinking that they could use it too; especially the wolves. I myself am most suspicious of the people who post sporadically; it's typical wolf behavior.
    Yeah, it is. But that was the intent behind it.

I don't actually trust Tsuki. that much (although she has expertise, but she could just be using that to mislead us), and GG either. But what he said did make sense; what made Scruffy so sure, and on the first day phase itself? A 'scumdar' is not an excuse; other players could further use it as an excuse as well. Therefore Vote Lynch Scruffy until he can explain himself.
    Honestly, I'm not intentionally trying to mislead anyone, but I could see how you could come to that conclusion.
    Despite that, it's good to have skepticism of people. That's what this game is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Well let's see... He's probably the most active player in the game currently, and he was majorly responsible for the lynching of Mafia in DP1, which has seldom occurred. Who wouldn't have an influence on the game and the rest of the players with those two factors on his side?
    Just because someone is active doesn't mean that they should have so much power as to be able to lynch anyone they want to, though. And, while there was a bit of evidence against Ribbon, I think a lot of it still had to do with luck.
    The method of saying that people can check them has been used a lot. The fact that there's the ability, now, to get away from that just happens to make people more suspicious. Despite that, people have still used that as a defense. While it's most likely that Ribbon did say she could be checked because of her ability to be seen as innocent, she probably still would have said that she should be checked if she's a townie.

Annnd, I 'm still not done reading.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Oh. I don't want Scruffy or Maru to be killed . . . sooo . . . [Change Vote Lynch: Meteorkeeper]
    Let's lead a counter-counter lynch mob against Meteorkeeper!
    Which is probably a really bad idea because he's most likely a confused townie!

Closed Thread

Thread Information