AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: IQ intelligent Questionablity, (who has one as a person)

Junior Member babiesgame is infamous around these parts babiesgame is infamous around these parts babiesgame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2011 04:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default IQ intelligent Questionablity, (who has one as a person)

Questioned about everything are you all intellegent answers or are some of your answers unlogical, what about your beliefs or thoughts is unlogical that makes you answer unlogically.

You can either have a true belief of life or a false one, if you have a flase one or one that is a lie you will not think intellegently. Thinking lies you think unlogically and find yourself uncreative.

Two thoughts on things

There are two different types of thoughts you can have on some things one is true and one is false, thinking the truth is logical and thinking lies is unlogical. For many an argument I will preset two thoughts of opposite nature, one witch is true and one witch is false you choose witch you believe but the truth remains the truth.

Good vs. Evil

There are two thoughts on the universe, that it is good and only works in good ways or that it is partly evil in it's nature or workings. I state it is purely good in it's nature and in all it's working as the one of truth for logical reasons I know right now that anyone thinking properly can summize easily.

Beings Existence

There are two thoughts on existence, that all beings have always existed(eternal) or came into existence at some point in time(not eternal). I state all beings have always existed as my stand point and the one that is true. *( a main point of falsity tought in society I would just like to bring up witch is defeated if the truth be named the truth on this one is evolution, if we all always existed forever then no species evolved from another. Personally I find that disgusting as a thought, I find it so insulting if a being trys to state I evolved from some ape.It is a most insulting thought.)

Intelligence

There are two thoughts on weather all beings are or have intelligence, that all beings are intelligent or that only some beings have intelligence inate in their nature. I state all beings have intelligence and state it as the one of the two that is true.*( mind you some ugly disgusting beings are not intelligent like the fat guy down the street or whatever but I mean more all types of beings have intellegence, plants, animals, bugs, excetra.And I mean it I know there are lots of ugly disgusting unintelligent beings out there I know that.)

Rights of a being

There are two thoughts on the rights of a being, that all types of beings deserve to have all the rights of life or that only some do. I state that all good beings of every type deserve all the rights of life, and deserve the rights of every manner of respect toward themselfs as the one that is the truth.

You may not have choose the same as i but if you do think a lie, you will think unlogically. Witch of these two statements is true, Thinking lies messes up your thinking or thinking lies doesn't mess up your thinking. So you might want to reconsider for if you pick a belief and it Is a lie it will make you messed up in thinking, unitellegent and unlogical in your reasoning and thing. Plus when you try and add it all together to figure out stuff about life you won't be aable to figure anything out if you believe lies about life for it won't add up when you do the numbers.
    Last edited by babiesgame; 11-03-2011 at 02:38 PM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: IQ intelligent Questionablity, (who has one as a person)

Quote Originally Posted by babiesgame View Post
    Questioned about everything are you all intellegent answers or are some of your answers unlogical, what about your beliefs or thoughts is unlogical that makes you answer unlogically.
    Unlogical =/= illogical. Spelling check please.

You can either have a true belief of life or a false one, if you have a flase one or one that is a lie you will not think intellegently. Thinking lies you think unlogically and find yourself uncreative.
    No one's belief on life is false. A belief is a belief; a theory; not a stated fact. Having certain beliefs does not make you intelligent or unintelligent. You're saying that someone who believes we were created on the seventh day by god has a different level of intelligence than someone who believes in the Big Bang and evolution. They are all beliefs. Trying to prove them right or wrong has no substantial point, seeing as how everyone has their own personal standards and ideas of faith.

Two thoughts on things

There are two different types of thoughts you can have on some things one is true and one is false, thinking the truth is logical and thinking lies is unlogical. For many an argument I will preset two thoughts of opposite nature, one witch is true and one witch is false you choose witch you believe but the truth remains the truth.
    Thinking lies is just as logical as thinking of the truth. What if the truth is too painful to accept? Are they illogical for trying to keep their dignity or innocence?

Good vs. Evil

There are two thoughts on the universe, that it is good and only works in good ways or that it is partly evil in it's nature or workings. I state it is purely good in it's nature and in all it's working as the one of truth for logical reasons I know right now that anyone thinking properly can summize easily.
    "Evil" is the absence of good, as cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light. They are all two sides of the same coin. Saying that one can exist without the other is ridiculous. The world has its good qualities and bad qualities, although these can't really be considered "good" or "evil".

Beings Existence

There are two thoughts on existence, that all beings have always existed(eternal) or came into existence at some point in time(not eternal). I state all beings have always existed as my stand point and the one that is true. *( a main point of falsity tought in society I would just like to bring up witch is defeated if the truth be named the truth on this one is evolution, if we all always existed forever then no species evolved from another. Personally I find that disgusting as a thought, I find it so insulting if a being trys to state I evolved from some ape.It is a most insulting thought.)
    Whether or not humans evolved physically, they most certainly evolved mentally and emotionally. Evolution does exist, but perhaps not in the exact way it is perceived in common TV programs or books. Maybe we evolved from apes, maybe we've always been human, maybe we used to be single celled amoebas who lived in pools of radioactive substances and ended up growing heads, torsos, arms and legs. I don't really research the topic enough to know what all the theories are.

Intelligence

There are two thoughts on weather all beings are or have intelligence, that all beings are intelligent or that only some beings have intelligence inate in their nature. I state all beings have intelligence and state it as the one of the two that is true.*( mind you some ugly disgusting beings are not intelligent like the fat guy down the street or whatever but I mean more all types of beings have intellegence, plants, animals, bugs, excetra.And I mean it I know there are lots of ugly disgusting unintelligent beings out there I know that.)
    Anything that has a brain has some sort of shred of intelligence. Things like trees and rocks don't have a brain, thus they are not capable of thought, and thus do not have intelligence.

Rights of a being

There are two thoughts on the rights of a being, that all types of beings deserve to have all the rights of life or that only some do. I state that all good beings of every type deserve all the rights of life, and deserve the rights of every manner of respect toward themselfs as the one that is the truth.
    Everything and everyone deserves the right to life and respect. I believe that once they have violated someone else's rights, they don't deserve theirs. An eye for an eye, if you will.

You may not have choose the same as i but if you do think a lie, you will think unlogically. Witch of these two statements is true, Thinking lies messes up your thinking or thinking lies doesn't mess up your thinking. So you might want to reconsider for if you pick a belief and it Is a lie it will make you messed up in thinking, unitellegent and unlogical in your reasoning and thing. Plus when you try and add it all together to figure out stuff about life you won't be aable to figure anything out if you believe lies about life for it won't add up when you do the numbers.
    You saying that others who have different views than you are wrong makes you ignorant; nothing more and nothing less.

3. Likes blueangel06661, GameGeeks liked this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always thought it was "illogical" and never "unlogical"...is that even a word?
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    "Evil" is the absence of good, as cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light. They are all two sides of the same coin. Saying that one can exist without the other is ridiculous. The world has its good qualities and bad qualities, although these can't really be considered "good" or "evil".
    I disagree with this idea. A rock in the woods, for example, exists in complete absence of good, yet as little good it has in it, it possesses just as little evil. Evil is not just the absence of good, it requires a spark of human interaction. Malicious intent, or something. The same goes for good.

As for whether the universe is good or evil, I would say that the universe ultimately doesn't care either way, and to say otherwise would be to forget what an insignificant speck of biological matter humanity is in the grand scale of things.

A reminder:

One could further go on and suppose that good and evil represents different stages of human behavior. We have earlier in our evolutionary history been solitary and self-serving beings, but gone to being community oriented animals. Many of these new traits correspond to what is typically considered good (self-sacrifice, sharing, helping others), whereas many of the old ways are typically considered evil (greed, putting your own needs in front of others' well being). Perhaps that's what good and evil is truly about.
    Last edited by Eris; 11-03-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

6. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Junior Member babiesgame is infamous around these parts babiesgame is infamous around these parts babiesgame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2011 04:29 PM
    Threads

Thinking unlogical thoughts means thinking unlogically, and beliefs are thoughts, if those beliefs are beliefs about life that are not the truths of the facts but opposite to them, that is an unlogical belief and thought, witch means thinking unlogical thoughts or unlogically. And unlogical is a word and un can be added to pretty much anything, you understand what the word means if it is added, life for say, unmathimatical, or unintelligent, unu, un,un it works in the same way everything you add it to you can easily add it to llike 1000's of words out there, unsmart.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

trees and stuff do have cells and cells make personal decisions, they decide how to deal with a virus and other things, soo they have a thinking mechinism, so it's not that atree isn't composed of thinking parts i admit a brain is seemingly abbsent but they still have cells that think and make decisions and thogeether they could work together and fuction like a brain i am thinking.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

well if your intellegent enough in analisis, think on a rock when you hold it in your hand what you feel come from it. Then holding a grass, you feel all these vibrations, now if you can identify about yourself or another human or being be feel a thought vibration, now of those vibrations it gives off do you feel when touching it thought vibrations. for i did this test and can identify thought vibrations, and i know in explaing to someone it would be hard for the absent of every finding a knowable brain structure like an animals but they do have thought vibrations the same as a humans come off them

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

just alone if you can identify a thought vibration, feel and analize it for thought vibrations, they do have them whatever the case

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Plus they are another type of being one, plant cells not animal cells, they might have a differnt designe for as far as a thinking mechinism, you might say they don't have a heart but some plants have been scietifically proven to be lovers of certain musics, witch means they enjoy it with like a heart feeling of feel good

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Plants i know as a fact have feelings, it's a living being, they come in boys and girls, and have babys, how can a being that mates is a boy or a girl not have a heart or heart locve feelings when it has babys, or do you cclaim they don't love their babys, witch is unlogical i think

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

like i know what you are thinking i was there thinking lies too but it's a girl, a girl plant, they are boys and girls, , a rock doesn't think you can feel it's echo hollow when you touch it but not wwith a plant you can feel it's vibrations. Trying to analize with your mind witch of those vibrations are heart mind and the rest vibrations it's pretty easy to figure out. They are girls and boys, a rock is neither boy or girl, the plants are boys and girls none of them isn't a boy or a girl like a rock, you telling me there are grils beings that don't care or think on their babys, get a a joke it's a real girl, what is a girl like, well a girl plant is just like that, you just don't know how to speak their language. Every girl of every species is intelligent, and they are girls too and i care about all those little baby girl plants. As they say you don't have a heart if you don't care for every little girl
    Last edited by babiesgame; 11-03-2011 at 05:21 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ohh philosophical debate!!!!!

I'll post on this whan i'm sober.....

9. Likes Goblet liked this post
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd like to think OP is ESL, but either way I can't read hippy dippy philosophy from someone who can't break thoughts into sentences. Also making it a guessing game as to who you're responding is gross.

HTML Code:
    [quote=Person A]
    Statment 1.[/quote]

Rebuttal 1.

[quote]
    Statement 2.[/quote]

Rebuttal 2.

[quote=Person B]
    Statement 3.[/quote]

Rebuttal 3.
    ^Try this as a style guide for replying. It results in:

Quote Originally Posted by Person A
    Statment 1.
    Rebuttal 1.

Statement 2.
    Rebuttal 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Person B
    Statement 3.
    Rebuttal 3.

Which is much clearer.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

11. Likes Eris, solidarmor liked this post
    Member johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong is a jewel in the rough johnbryantwong's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2011 06:22 AM
    Threads

Take too long to read through all of them, but I got the basic concepts. My opinion on those is that there isn't absolute truth--it is altered by our perspectives. Even things like the colour of something. We, human, defined green as green. This is our perspective. And you mentioned about logical or not. What is logical is to do things that are the best for us. You could say that a kid playing with fire is illogical, but at that moment all he could think is that playing fire is the best for him. That is his judgment using the knowledge he got. In other words, he is still logical in a sense that that is all he is capable of thinking, meaning that logic depends on our knowledge.
    Good and evil are simply perspectives. Hitler did what people perceive as evil, but he is still logical because that's what he think is the right thing to do.
    Intelligence simply means the ability to apply knowledge and skills. In that sense, plants are still intelligent compare to non-living objects. And when you refer to unintelligent things, you are comparing the intelligence between them, not that if the thing itself has intelligence.
    On rights, I know it will be controversial to say that there is no right just to be a living being. Only those who earn their rights deserve the right. Example, you fight the war, you win the war, you deserve the victory.
    That’s all I have to say.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Two thoughts on things

Good vs. Evil

Beings Existence

Intelligence

Rights of a being

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

14. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Likes DOOM! liked this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, I've always thought that inanimate objects can have a certain intelligence of their own. Take a pencil for instance, you can use it to write, draw, and shade with. Now, when the pencil doesn't want to be tooled with, what happens? The tip breaks...premeditated. You got to sharpen it, and what happens? The led is broken again or refuses to sharpen properly. Which in turns tries our patience, and once frustrated, we put the pencil down and walk away. The pencil laughs and goes back to sleep.

Ok now I just tripped myself out with that one.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

16. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Plants i know as a fact have feelings, it's a living being, they come in boys and girls, and have babys, how can a being that mates is a boy or a girl not have a heart or heart locve feelings when it has babys, or do you cclaim they don't love their babys, witch is unlogical i think
    At first I was like

Then I was all

Then I

Finally I went

But now I've accepted your post, I

Last edited by Eris; 11-04-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

18. Thanks marvel_phoenix, RyuTama, Cantelope thanked for this post
    Member MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana is infamous around these parts MusashiKatana's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Wizzard M1911
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2011 12:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[/COLOR]Plants i know as a fact have feelings, it's a living being, they come in boys and girls, and have babys, how can a being that mates is a boy or a girl not have a heart or heart locve feelings when it has babys, or do you cclaim they don't love their babys, witch is unlogical i think[COLOR="Silver"]
    I don't think that is at all true. Plenty of animals hate their babies and probably don't even know why they want to have sex.

Junior Member Rusbell is on a distinguished road Rusbell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 10:43 AM
    Threads

Good and evil, logical and illogical are just words.

There is no good or evil, only what we each as an individual mind see as right or wrong vs. what the collective mind sees and sets as our standards.
    I would say the same for being logical and illogical, though in my personal opinion being illogical and irrational are simply basic human nature.

Last edited by Rusbell; 11-20-2011 at 02:24 PM.

21. Likes Joker34z liked this post
    Dislikes Aku no Hikari disliked this post
    Member Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good vs. Evil

this is actually a fascinating study that many philosophers have debated for centuries. I have for one bring up the argument that evil evil can be traced upon the findings of the seven deadly sins.

Wrath,greed,sloth,pride,lust,envy, and gluttony

this is from sociological as well as theological study of modern society.

Rusboy what is your take on the matter of good in evil? in lamens terms where to you interpret it's origins?
    Last edited by Joker34z; 11-20-2011 at 02:40 PM.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Man, are users still beating it to this? This is fail sewege.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    You know, I've always thought that inanimate objects can have a certain intelligence of their own. Take a pencil for instance, you can use it to write, draw, and shade with. Now, when the pencil doesn't want to be tooled with, what happens? The tip breaks...premeditated. You got to sharpen it, and what happens? The led is broken again or refuses to sharpen properly. Which in turns tries our patience, and once frustrated, we put the pencil down and walk away. The pencil laughs and goes back to sleep.

Ok now I just tripped myself out with that one.
    Kinda similar Schrodinger's Cat... We know not whether the pencil possess intelligence or not, so it is roughly safe to assume both. You could also go with the logic of the argument that since an intelligent being (God) created man, than it could be possible for man to create a sentient/intelligent being as well. Of course that more likely extends to computers rather than a pencil...
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

25. Thanks solidarmor thanked for this post
    Likes solidarmor liked this post
    Junior Member Rusbell is on a distinguished road Rusbell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 10:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Joker34z View Post
    Good vs. Evil

this is actually a fascinating study that many philosophers have debated for centuries. I have for one bring up the argument that evil evil can be traced upon the findings of the seven deadly sins.

Wrath,greed,sloth,pride,lust,envy, and gluttony

this is from sociological as well as theological study of modern society.

Rusboy what is your take on the matter of good in evil? in lamens terms where to you interpret it's origins?
    I've always been massively into philosophic studies, my favorite novels are The Gay Science and Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
    Though my thoughts far differ, "Good" and "Evil" are black and white words to help humans put a pin point description on something we cannot grasp through our understanding.. "Good" things happen to "Evil" people, as the best of people have "Evil" in them. My interpretation of good and evil is that it all originates from the human mind and experience, we're all just people.. it's a two edged sword, there is our perspective/morals on what is right and wrong to us and then there is the majorities opinion which tends to guide everyone else.

Member Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z has a reputation beyond repute Joker34z's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rusbell View Post
    I've always been massively into philosophic studies, my favorite novels are The Gay Science and Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
    Though my thoughts far differ, "Good" and "Evil" are black and white words to help humans put a pin point description on something we cannot grasp through our understanding.. "Good" things happen to "Evil" people, as the best of people have "Evil" in them. My interpretation of good and evil is that it all originates from the human mind and experience, we're all just people.. it's a two edged sword, there is our perspective/morals on what is right and wrong to us and then there is the majorities opinion which tends to guide everyone else.
    I think that is best answer I've heard thus far, my interpretations trace the malevolence back to the mother and father ringing the Freudian bell of logic. we've found our most intelligent member on the board it seem everyone

Closed Thread

Thread Information