AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Youmacon 2011...

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Youmacon 2011...

WHo is going to be there? ^_^ I will be alone at the con and I was wondering who in here is going. O_o I had a room but no longer have one.. and I got fat and my cosplays don't fit me Hahaha but hopefully I see some of you there.. SAY HI TO ME.. I will be in my Pajamas on the first day.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Member Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2013 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kazetori- Steam ID: Kazetori

Default Re: Youmacon 2011...

Hi! I will be going as Hatsune Miku the entire weekend. i will look for someone in their pajama's lol. I should have a Kaito with me if he manages to finish it before the con. lol

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default ...?

In your pajamas on the first day? lol

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Youmacon 2011...

Well I did as I promised I was there in my PJs... ^_^ I took lots of pics so go tag yourself in them. PM me. hehehe

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information