AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XVI : Mortal Kombat Edition

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XVI : Mortal Kombat Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Uta View Post
    I voted for Reina to protect myself. I already said that - I took the risk of saving a townie in order to kill someone who may or may not have a wolf role. The town shouldn't vote for me because they would sincerely regret losing their own. I don't want the wolves to win, I want the town to win another wolf game.

As for the MaruDashi/Loki thing, obviously one of them is lying and killing one would be risky yet may move the town forward. I seriously can't tell who the personator is though.

Hmm... The people I would suspect:

Either Maru/Loki - due to their exchange thing going on.
    Scruffy - I won't lie, I have a little suspicion on you. Mainly because the two of you were arguing at each other of who and who weren't for the town and after RyuTama's death, it seems like you might be the opposite of us.
    Gazkul - I have suspicions on Gaz because like you pointed out, he has been acting wolfy all this time, I've seen his slip-ups and everyone thought he may be the jester but he wasn't. So I'm totally seeing right through him right now.
    I understand the rationale behind this, but surely you would have realized that voting for Reina at the last minute would incriminate yourself, even if you were town.

You don't know which to lynch of MaruDashi or Loki? What would you say if I claimed that Loki is the clear scum in this altercation?

In regards to your suspicion: Who was I arguing with? I wasn't present at all in Day 3, due to being silenced. There was no way I could have argued with anyone, nor defended myself from any accusations.

I suppose that is all for this line of questioning. Thanks for responding. This doesn't mean you're in the clear yet; the only thing that would do that would be a role-hint.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 11-05-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    I understand the rationale behind this, but surely you would have realized that voting for Reina at the last minute would incriminate yourself, even if you were town.

You don't know which to lynch of MaruDashi or Loki? What would you say if I claimed that Loki is the clear scum in this altercation?

In regards to your suspicion: Who was I arguing with? I wasn't present at all in Day 3, due to being silenced. There was no way I could have argued with anyone, nor defended myself from any accusations.

I suppose that is all for this line of questioning. Thanks for responding. This doesn't mean you're in the clear yet; the only thing that would do that would be a role-hint.
    Yeah, I understand that. But there was a chance that she was a wolf, so I took that risk to try help the town.

That's right, I don't. I need more evidence on who's truly a wolf first. We can't allow for any more mistakes or townie deaths. If you say claim that Loki is a wolf, how would I know to believe you? You could be either a townie or a wolf and could be protecting Loki if she is indeed a wolf.

Oh and sorry, not arguing, but that long post you wrote after you were silenced, and then RyuTama kind of opposed to some stuff that you said, hence her vote for you. Just to clear that up for my reason on suspecting you.
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's right, I don't. I need more evidence on who's truly a wolf first. We can't allow for any more mistakes or townie deaths. If you say claim that Loki is a wolf, how would I know to believe you? You could be either a townie or a wolf and could be protecting Loki if she is indeed a wolf.
    I don't understand this logic at all. If I claimed that Loki is, with certainty, a wolf, how would that be protecting her?

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't understand this logic at all. If I claimed that Loki is, with certainty, a wolf, how would that be protecting her?
    That last sentence wasn't meant to be linked to the former, I was just starting another possibility.

So what, you really claim Loki is a wolf or you were just suggesting that?
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That last sentence wasn't meant to be linked to the former, I was just starting another possibility.

So what, you really claim Loki is a wolf or you were just suggesting that?
    No, I am not claiming with certainty that Loki is a wolf.

I do believe that based on how she has played the entirety of this game, she is the more likely candidate of being a wolf than MaruDashi.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

7 townies and 4 wolves left~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    7 townies and 4 wolves left~
    Is it me, or do you sound almost happy about that?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Loki will be lynched this phase. Assuming that she's a wolf, that leaves us with 3 remaining wolves, with 6 townies going into the next day phase (due to a townie being killed at night). If Maru is actually the one lying, then we won't get a mafia lynched until the end of Day 5, which would leave us with 5 townies and 3 wolves going into Day 6.

We need to act. Nobody is posting, either. You remaining townies are doing the host and your fellow town a disservice by not contributing.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

I still think Sailor Uta is a wolf.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@Keena Aya Ashikaga . Would you like to prove your innocence? Youre hardly active and seem to vote and leave without offering too much input. Any reason why you shouldnt be lynched?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    I still think Sailor Uta is a wolf.
    Should Loki turn out to be a wolf, my suspicions of Uta would greatly increase. Her counter-claiming Maru seemed as if it were an attempt to redirect the lynch away from Uta, and should she be wolf, that would give credence to it.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I might be doing the town a disservice by not saying much, but its better then saying useless confusing crap. I realize this makes me look wolfy, but nothing anyone posted seemed to jump out at me, and I don't have the time or patience to read through several pages of posts that come up when I'm not online. Thus for this round I'm a horrible player.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Blue Saber Pluto Garnet Orb Pen
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2015 01:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    @Keena Aya Ashikaga . Would you like to prove your innocence? Youre hardly active and seem to vote and leave without offering too much input. Any reason why you shouldnt be lynched?
    I'm hardly active because I'm a student in school with homework to do. I've told Daken from the beginning that I may not be very active in this game.
    As for not offering much input.. As said before, if I have something to say, I will say it. Otherwise, if I don't have any suspicions or so, I will not voice any concerns.
    || Uta's MellBell & Xanfiore's Imouto ||

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Keena, you still did not answer her question.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Keena Aya Ashikaga View Post
    I'm hardly active because I'm a student in school with homework to do. I've told Daken from the beginning that I may not be very active in this game.
    As for not offering much input.. As said before, if I have something to say, I will say it. Otherwise, if I don't have any suspicions or so, I will not voice any concerns.
    I worked and had school and was still able to be active, so Im sorry if I cant offer you much sympathy with that. If you werent going to be all that active, then why sigh up to a very active game? It only makes it seem as if youre being inactive to stay under the radar.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Blue Saber Pluto Garnet Orb Pen
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2015 01:30 PM
    Threads

I worked and had school and was still able to be active, so Im sorry if I cant offer you much sympathy with that. If you werent going to be all that active, then why sigh up to a very active game? It only makes it seem as if youre being inactive to stay under the radar.
    That's you. Situations are different everywhere.
    The town hasn't been too active and I don't have anything to say. I stand by what I've said already. When I have something, I'll give input.
    || Uta's MellBell & Xanfiore's Imouto ||

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    I might be doing the town a disservice by not saying much, but its better then saying useless confusing crap. I realize this makes me look wolfy, but nothing anyone posted seemed to jump out at me, and I don't have the time or patience to read through several pages of posts that come up when I'm not online. Thus for this round I'm a horrible player.
    Why sign up if you aren't going to make any effort to understand the motives and actions of the players in the game? This is exactly what has gone down at this community for the longest time. Too many apathetic players cause the few active contributors in the game to make complete gambles on their lynches, because everyone else is so inactive that it is literally impossible to make any sort of read on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena Aya Ashikaga View Post
    So there's no suspicions...well, I guess that makes you a wolf, then. After all, why would a wolf be suspicious of anyone?

[Vote Lynch Keena Aya Ashikaga]

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because unexpected things come up after you sign up. Also, truth be told, Daken asked me to join, so I did so. I would be able to put more attention here if there weren't important matters occurring outside of the internet.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

19. Thanks Keena thanked for this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Screwby, I see you lurking. You have not been brought to light at all this game. What say you?

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm sticking with my vote for Marudashi. I still don't appreciate her claiming my role :|

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why sign up if you aren't going to make any effort to understand the motives and actions of the players in the game? This is exactly what has gone down at this community for the longest time. Too many apathetic players cause the few active contributors in the game to make complete gambles on their lynches, because everyone else is so inactive that it is literally impossible to make any sort of read on them.

So there's no suspicions...well, I guess that makes you a wolf, then. After all, why would a wolf be suspicious of anyone?

[Vote Lynch Keena Aya Ashikaga]
    Shouldn't we vote for either Loki or Maru since we are sure one of them are wolves? Though Ashikaga might be suspicious I think we should get rid of the definite wolves first since if Loki is wolf then it increases suspicion on Uta.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Is it me, or do you sound almost happy about that?
    Nope~
    I really enjoyed watching this game. x'D

24. Likes ZombieWolf2508, Ωmega, RyuTama liked this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm sticking with my vote for Marudashi. I still don't appreciate her claiming my role :|
    Yeah, good luck getting anyone to believe you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    Shouldn't we vote for either Loki or Maru since we are sure one of them are wolves? Though Ashikaga might be suspicious I think we should get rid of the definite wolves first since if Loki is wolf then it increases suspicion on Uta.
    We should, you're right. However, I don't want to waste a Day Phase on just obtaining an already inevitable result.

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I too had things come up,
    but this game isnt really the place to say that,
    for that can be used as evidence, whether your townie or not.

My vote lies between Loki and Keena.
    For now,
    I vote
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    for not being suspicious at all,
    for I can see many suspicions now.
    Signature by Seung-li

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, good luck getting anyone to believe you there.

We should, you're right. However, I don't want to waste a Day Phase on just obtaining an already inevitable result.
    It's not really a waste since we are going to have to do it anyway but I see where you're coming from.

I'm worried that the silencer is still out there with one use of his skill left so I'll vote for Loki since he might be one of the definite wolves.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Closed Thread

Thread Information