AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ever heard of Jessica Leonhardt?

1. 11-14-2011 04:27 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Ever heard of Jessica Leonhardt?

You already post garbage threads, this would be one of them. Number two, how many times have you posted this kind of crap? Like a lot, no one really cares and as well as no one likes you. I don't even like you.
    I don't want to hear the "well someone has to think of something to post, and well this is what I or well what if that person can't think of anything" sh*t. What makes you different is that what you do post here is really irritating. And just to be frank, I can tolerate others except you and that goes the same as those smart people who dislike your posts like this one. You'll laugh at me taking it serious? "lolz Internet is serious business." I think you can shove it! and same with other trolls, shove those words up there real hard until your arse bleed. You heard what I need to say, get out and get a REAL girlfriend instead of a cartoon for you to fantasize and wish to screw. Your posts are so stupid, you're better off blogging to be damn honest.

3. Thanks Token Black Guy thanked for this post
    Likes .Miki~ liked this post
    (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ever heard of Jessica Leonhardt?

You can read her full story here http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Jessi_Slaughter
    On this page you'll find more info, and pics, and videos, and other links than I'd be able to post in a forum post in a reasonable amount of time.

And here's her website. Yes, she has her own website!
    http://jessigoserawr.piczo.com/

Notice she even has some anime style pics of herself there (presumably fan art as I don't know how well she can draw, though maybe she can draw better than I'd assume she could).

Even more pics (some of which are duplicates of the ones on her website) of her can be found on her Photobucket page.
    http://s784.photobucket.com/profile/stickylolli/uploads
    Notice how now she's started dying her hair platinum blond, as well as some other odd colors and uses of hair styles (some of which are even odder in the anime pics of her than her real photos, and appear to be based on some of her latest hair styles). One of her anime style pics (or maybe more accurately this one is a black and white realistic drawing of her) shows her realistically in her original natural hair style (no unusual or unnatural colors in her hair).

Also she seems to like Hello Kitty. Blood On The Dance Floor is her favorite band, and Dahvie Vanity (their main singer) is someone she had a crush on in the past (but also in a bit of I assume "mental" induced fit, she falsely accused him of rape, but that was quite a while ago).

I also think I know why she swears and talks foul so much. I've heard the lyrics of some of the music from BOTDF, and they are often ABSOLUTELY FILTHY, like verbal SEWAGE. She probably heard all that crap in her music and thought it would be "cool" to talk that way herself.

Here's some of her anime/manga style pics.

Though this last one goes for more realism than the other 3 which drawn purely in the anime/manga style.
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 11-16-2011 at 12:35 AM.

5. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information