AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kimchi/Momo's Factory of Sigs

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Kimchi/Momo's Factory of Sigs

This was my entry for BSOTW #4? I think it was.

This was my old work

This was when my name was Moe Lester until I got in trouble for the name

And now this is my latest sig I worked on

C&C please? I think I should try messing around with the text more often to be honest it looks plain but any case and also I believe it's more of the blending part. Not sure.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Kimchi/Momo's Factory of Sigs

Okay I'm just going to give you an overall CnC of all your tags.

Basically you seem to have a problem with over blending your tags and leaving everything looking a bit too over contrasted, the saying "less is more" really does apply when you try blending your tags. Maybe try making tags with 10to 15 layers to begin with so your tags don't look so overcrowded.

You're typography seems to be a little slap dash too, that meaning it just seems to be placed randomly on the tag, a good tip for people starting out is to have your text coming of your focal (render/extraction/whatever's) shoulder, with your main text being placed in the layer above it, and the subtext below it.

This is my generic advice to you but it's damn effective, Tutorials and practice, and you'll improve in no time.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information