AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do Zombies Poop?

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Do Zombies Poop?

Well, I was talking to a few friends on Skype and they started talking about zombies.

At one point, one of my friends asked if Zombies poop or if they just eat until they explode.

We've been contemplating this for a while and we were thinking about how it works with zombies that don't have bodies/jaws/etc and if their bodies are still functioning completely with their digestive systems intact. If they are just a body without a soul that is driven by evil with no point, or something else.

Eventually, my other friend googled "How do zombies digest food?" and her response was this:
    http://www.snarkland.com/2009/08/25/do-zombies-poop/

It brings up a few points, but it still has a lot of differing viewpoints.

So tell me, AF.
    Do Zombies poop?

Senior Member sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Systems PS3 Ferrari 456 GT2 Laptop
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do Zombies Poop?

no they don't.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

it is because they are dead, and that they can still lie but they have no working body parts.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdaddydee1 View Post
    no they don't.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

it is because they are dead, and that they can still lie but they have no working body parts.
    How can they still live and not have working body parts?
    And they're going around chomping people, where does it all go?

Senior Member sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it desinergrates in their body.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

the reason their zombies is that demons took their bodies.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

How does it disintegrate? Where does the power to disintegrate come from if they're still in the human bodies? Because our digestive systems will break down the stuff, but we still have to poop it out.
    And what changes in the chemical makeup of a human to make them into a zombie if their bodies are just taken over by demons? Even if they're taken over by a demon, they're still in human bodies.

And, are they aiming to eat the people? What would be the point in swallowing to begin with if they just disintegrate, anyway?
    If they're demons, they should just aim to turn as many people as they can, don't they? If it works by just biting someone, why would they eat someone/tear apart their limbs?

Oh, and what about those zombies who have their jaws torn off? Do they have to eat to keep moving?

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

no they don't have to eat to keep moving.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it depends with each story. I read one that required the survivors to hit them really hard on the stomach because since they don't digest what they've eaten they will explode when enough force is applied.
    Another said that the food turns into acid which they then spew.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

no they don't have to eat to keep moving.
    Then why eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby
    I think it depends with each story. I read one that required the survivors to hit them really hard on the stomach because since they don't digest what they've eaten they will explode when enough force is applied.
    Another said that the food turns into acid which they then spew.
    That's an odd story line. I've never heard about something like that. Usually it's destroying the head.
    But in both the cases you mentioned, it would mean that the body holds some sort of significance. But then, why in most cases do they have to destroy the head, then?
    If they destroy the body, will it eventually die?
    And how would the food turn to acid? What changes in a human body to make that physically possible?

I suppose a better question would be: What is a zombie, and what are their origins?

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thats wat i was talking about.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thats wat i was talking about.
    Actually, you really haven't said anything about it.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

zombies are dead peopkle that walk the earth. they dont have an orgin.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

zombies are dead peopkle that walk the earth. they dont have an orgin.
    There are obviously no dead people walking the earth. I'm talking about the origin of the story behind them.
    And, really, all things have an origin.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I must admit, this has stumped me. I've never really thought about it. I'm interested in what others have to say though, so for now...

Name:  th_MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif
Views: 96
Size:  1.34 MB

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This topic has actually come up between my friends and I not too long ago. What universe of zombie are we talking about here? What a zombie "is" and where they come from will vary wildly depending on that.

Are we assuming that a zombie's organs stop functioning after turning? The flesh they consume could just sit in their bowels and rot the same way a compost heap would perhaps. Or maybe produce gases that make the dang things swell and explode (just thought of a Boomer for a second, heh). Seeing as how most common zombies are mindless, maybe they just keep eating and eating until their abdomen ruptures and rotten appendages/bile starts hanging out. They smell bad enough, so it wouldn't make much difference.

Heck, if we're talking Day of the Dead the zombies don't even get nourishment from eating human flesh, so there wouldn't be any physical need for digestion and expulsion of waste. It would just kinda sit there. I mean mass has to go somewhere (well for most zombie universes).

Do these zombies even follow the rules of science/nature? I mean are we talking about biological/virus outbreak type monsters a-la Resident Evil? Or RPGesque type monsters that eat flesh and magically convert it to mana/energy or something and then fart rainbows. Who knows.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Was disappointed to find that the person who posted this topic isn't Monkey D. Luffy.

Also, unless you go with a "infected" zombie that has super-rabies and bites people all day but is otherwise normal, zombies are corpses supernaturally kept mobile and in a state of slowed decay and don't require sustenance and therefore don't poop (although they may very well "leak").
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 10-16-2011 at 11:33 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Demons did not take their bodies, zombies started off as some kind of a virus and a mutation using a living human as a host. When one person is a zombie, they attack on a living human being until they're dead. The host itself is dead, but not the virus. But now it would technically be another type of organism. And it would follow that their digestive systems, while it may have changed, would have to work. Coming from my fiance... he told me in The Zombie Survival Guide, it says that the food just collects in the stomach, since the digestive system doesn't function. There was a passage about one zombie being found with 150 pounds of human flesh in his digestive tract.

If you kind of ask me none of it makes sense at all. If the zombie can't be killed by destroying the heart, then the circulatory system is nonfunctional. If the circulatory system is nonfunctional, then the entire body is nonfunctional since all the tissues/cells would be dead. That means the muscles and brain wouldn't work either. Still none of this make all sense, right? I don't have a lot to worry because it won't happen at all, HOWEVER, viruses and mutation can happen and its one of the ingredients to make a zombie virus.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

If zombies don't eat anything such as brains, then of course they don't poop. But when they do eat, that food has to go somewhere and get processed. It could just rot inside their stomach, but rotting is not going to make it disappear completely. The leftover un-rottable portion will need to be expelled, or else it'll just accumulate in zombies until they explode...

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, they politely excuse themselves and regurgitate what they ate into a porcelain vase when nobody is looking, like the Romans.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Ok here's my thoughts on it:

Zombie origins go back to Africa and Haitian Voodoo(also spelled Voudou/Vodou) religion, in which a dead body was reanimated with Voodoo magic and has their action governed by the sorcerer. But modern day zombies are reanimated by a virus, whether by a mutation or manmade from a biological weapon(like the T-Virus). Typically once the corpse is reanimated, the brain still functions but the corpse only can do a few functions: Basic things like walk around/run and pick up objects(depending on the story they can learn to use weapons like knives and guns), sight/hearing/sense of smell, and to be able to eat. Pretty much other functions in the body don't work. But in my opinion of what happens to the human flesh eaten by the zombie is that it just accumulates in the stomach, or is slowly dissolved by the acids in the stomach. Most likely it just stays in the stomach. It wouldn't make much sense for zombies to poop.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

... Well they do eat so..
    The meat must come out somehow. (?) O_o

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Zombies chiefly do several things:

-Chase you
    -Kill you
    -Wander about aimlessly

Doing these things require expenditure of energy. If a zombie only did these things, the zombie would eventually run out of energy and be incapable of chasing you or killing you. To avoid this inevitability, zombies have a 4th skill:

-Eat you

Now, the question here is, do zombies poop? Animals defecate because of the things they eat, not all of it is needed and absorbed, so what's leftover is ejected from the system. By the law of conservation of energy, we can conclude two things:

1. If zombies don't poop, then they're turning human meat into killing energy with 100% efficiency
    2. If zombies do poop, then they're not so much different than us
    Last edited by Cantelope; 10-21-2011 at 08:05 PM.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Maybe they poop while walking (yes, even with undies on). Because they lack control of the system in their bodies so all of it just comes out.

Interesting topic.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cantelope View Post
    Zombies chiefly do several things:

-Chase you
    -Kill you
    -Wander about aimlessly

Doing these things require expenditure of energy. If a zombie only did these things, the zombie would eventually run out of energy and be incapable of chasing you or killing you. To avoid this inevitability, zombies have a 3rd skill:

-Eat you

Now, the question here is, do zombies poop? Animals defecate because of the things they eat, not all of it is needed and absorbed, so what's leftover is ejected from the system. By the law of conservation of energy, we can conclude two things:

1. If zombies don't poop, then they're turning human meat into killing energy with 100% efficiency
    2. If zombies do poop, then they're not so much different than us
    That's the old generation of zombies. Young zombies are rebelling against the old guard by expanding their interests. Pioneers found they didn't really have the motor skills to build ships in a bottle or knit, but gardening zombies have had some success, as their decomposing bodies provide nutrients to the soil.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    Maybe they poop while walking (yes, even with undies on). Because they lack control of the system in their bodies so all of it just comes out.

Interesting topic.
    How do they lack control of the system in their bodys? They can controll their chewing and their ooooooouuuuuauuaaaauhhfsd sounds, right? And they can hase themselfes forward while walking (or draging on foot infront of the other one and also they can hear and "communicate" with eachother (one hears a sound and starts walking toward that place - the other follows). So if they can control those things, shouldn't it be correct to assume them having the "poop or not to poop"-control aswell? That one is after all, also one of the basic mcbasics.

Yes, zombie poop have never been more interesting.

Yes, I belive they do.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    How do they lack control of the system in their bodys? They can controll their chewing and their ooooooouuuuuauuaaaauhhfsd sounds, right? And they can hase themselfes forward while walking (or draging on foot infront of the other one and also they can hear and "communicate" with eachother (one hears a sound and starts walking toward that place - the other follows). So if they can control those things, shouldn't it be correct to assume them having the "poop or not to poop"-control aswell? That one is after all, also one of the basic mcbasics.

Yes, zombie poop have never been more interesting.

Yes, I belive they do.

Maybe they involuntarily do it. Like, system in the bodies work involuntarily so maybe it's the opposite with them. The system in their bodies do not function anymore and it was involuntary to begin with.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Closed Thread

Thread Information