AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: That Awkward Moment...

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: That Awkward Moment...

Oh right! Remember another thing that I can write down in here!

Well, first off, this is yet another thing that happened to someone in my approximation (is that the right word?),
    and that someone was my older sister!

It was one of the first times she was out with my dad and practised her driving with him on a parking. You know it was one of her first times, she was nerveous, didn't know so much about driving at all, nervousness, sweat ... you know the deal. Anyway! There she was on the parking driving and infront of her was a sign of some sort. She was practising shifting between driving and brake and while she was "driving" a team of young male hockeyplayers walked by. As a young woman she saw them and got even more nervous then she was before and she took wrong on the pedals and thus instead of brake she drove forward and hitted the sign post infront of her. As a result the post bended itself a bit forward.

The young guys in the hockeyteam apploaded and cheered for her, my dad who sat next to my sister was laughing his donkey off and my sister had jumped into the back seat of the car and hide herself there, blushing like crazy and feeling awful.

Hahaha! My dad still finds this funny, even if it was years ago and my sister ...
    well, let's just say that it's not one of her favorite memories in her life.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

2. Likes nanashipiero liked this post
    No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

That awkward moment when you thought someone was talking to you but they're actually talking to another person near you.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

4. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    That awkward moment when you thought someone was talking to you but they're actually talking to another person near you.
    Ufh. Agreed on that one.

Or when you see someone that smiles and waves at you, you reply the same way just for seeing that the person in question gives you a strange look followed by dead silent and then greets a person who is behind you. THAT is also very awkward! And sadly, it has happened to me. Not cool. ^^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

6. Likes OtakuInu!!!, Kaname Shikara liked this post
    Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That awkward moment when you hear someone fart in an echoed room, everyone looks at everyone @.@

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

8. Likes SuXrys, nanashipiero liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Shikara View Post
    That awkward moment when you hear someone fart in an echoed room, everyone looks at everyone @.@
    HAHAHAH! YES! And even if it wasn't you everyone gets in this "panic mode" where they have to convince everyone around them that is really wasn't them. So it all starts with someone happens to give away even the smallest of farts, and it ends up with everyone in the whole class waving their hands infront of their face, giggle, rolling their eyes, and look around them with "uuueh! It wasn't me! Just look at this expression in my face. It wasn't me I promise!".

Like if someone thought it was you farting, it would be the end of the world.
    I admit, I am also one of those people, both when and when not im the "guilty" person. xD Farting is awkward! Not natural one bit! Hahah!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

That moment where you meet someone new in the hallway and start talking and you go to walk together, trying to figure out which pace to walk at so you don't walk to fast or to slow and they are trying to do the same thing xD
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

That awkward moment when you dance/sing to a J or K-Pop song and your parents storm into your room

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I guess this is more embarrassing, but it works - When you're using a single toilet bathroom and somebody comes and tries to get in (thinking it was empty) and then they do get in because the lock was broken!

Totally happened to me! >_<

To make matters worse that bathroom was the size of a stall with the toilet facing the door. Embarrassing for me, and was very awkward for both of us. lol

~Made by me~

Member Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams has a reputation beyond repute Marjorie Haukea Williams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 12:06 PM
    Threads

That awkward moment when someone asks about your love life.
    Well most people wouldn't find that embarrassing, but I very much do.

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That awkward moment when you realize someone was actually home the whole time you were singing at the top of your lungs.

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

That awkward moment when your co-worker introduces a friend who trying to get a job at the same grocery store and that friend sticks his hand down back inside his pants and goes all out scratching his butt.
    I ♥ yuri

Member _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2011 03:39 PM
    Threads

that awkward moment when a friend of urs says actually he likes u for a long time and when u have no tiny idea this till that moment

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...When your friend comes over to talk to your mother and not you. It really is awkward.

Senior Member catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Ferrari 456 GT2 Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2017 08:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That awkward moment when someone doesn't find your joke funny. Now that really awkward.
    ""Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren't able to do that."
    -Keima Katsuragi (The world God only knows)

Closed Thread

Thread Information