AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avatar & Sig set requested

Member Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2011 06:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Avatar & Sig set requested

I tried to ask for a animated gif signature but nobody replyed to it and I waited a whole month so I guess that nobody knows how to make that. So I'm requesting an avatar and signature set instead and hope to get some results soon.. it kinda makes me sad that nobody replyed to my last thread.

I was hoping that somebody could make me a awesome avatar and signature with this picture of Hanato Kobato: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDoS50T4...Kobato%2b6.JPG

I'd also like my avatar to have the letters "KK" on it for KokoroKisses and the signature to have "Kokoro Kisses" both with purple letters. You can pick what kind of font would look best with it 'cause I really don't know. I'm horrible at making avatars/sigs. If those things can be done that would really make me happy. Thanks! :3

Edit: I forgot to say this. I'll give credit to whoever makes my avatar and signature in my sig and give some rep to them too.
    Last edited by Kokorokisses; 10-03-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    Signature by Ms. Lucy
    Thank you so much!~ ♥

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information