AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

Welcome to Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition!

How to Sign Up:
    Just say that you would like to sign up. Then I’ll add you to a list of around 25 players.

How it Works:
    Each player will be sent a PM by myself which will say which character you are. These will be sent after sign ups are closed but before the game starts. There are three different groups of players: Townies, Wolves, and Independents. During the day phase, the players will vote one player to try and lynch them. The goal is for the townies to try and lynch the wolves, but wolves can try voting off a townie too. The person with the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched. During the night phase, players who have night actions can PM me how they want to use their action. Wolves will also PM me which townie they wish to vote off in.

How to win:
    Townies win when all wolves have been lynched.
    Wolves win when the number of townies is equal to or less than the number of wolves.
    Independents share a victory with either the wolves or townies if they survive until the end.

Town Roles:
    Mayor: The mayor can break ties if they happen or they can stop a lynch altogether, but only once by PMing me.
    The Protector: The protector has a night action to PM me a player’s name and protects that player from being killed by wolves or any other action. The protector can use this ability on him or herself, but cannot be used on the same character twice or consecutive night phases.
    The Princess: Similar to the redeemer, the princess has the ability to kill a random wolf if she is targeted during the night phase. She will also die doing this.
    Seers: The seers have a night action to PM me a player’s name during each night phase and at the end of that night phase the person’s alignment will be revealed to him/her. There will be four different types of seers (you won't know which one you are). They are:
    • The Level-Headed Seer:
    This person will get “Guilty” when he/she checks an Anti-town person, “Wolf” when he/she check a wolf, or “Innocent” when he/she checks a townie.
    • The Over-Confident Seer:
    This person has the same abilities as the Level-Headed seer, except everything is reversed. When he/she checks a townie, it will “Guilty” or “Wolf”. When he/she checks an anti-townie or wolf, it will say “Innocent”.
    • The Untrusting Seer:
    This person will always get “Guilty” when they check a player.
    • The Naïve Seer:
    This person will always get “Innocent” when they check a player.
    Generic Townies: Players who vote to lynch during the day phase. They have no special abilities.

Wolf Roles:

Alpha Wolf: The alpha wolf can break ties if they happen during the night phase, and his/her vote also counts as two during both phases.
    Silencer: This wolf has a night action to select one player to use his/her ability on. This player will be unable to vote during the day phase. The Silencer can only use this ability three times, and cannot be used on the same person or consecutive night phases.
    Normalizer: He/She has the night action ability strip a person of their ability. So if he/she chooses the protector, then that person is just a normal townie. He/she can use this ability three times and cannot be used during consecutive night phases.
    Generic Wolves: Players who vote to kill a townie during the night phase. They will send their votes to me via PM.

Independents:
    The Shadow: This role is similar to a copycat. During any night phase, the shadow can choose any player whose role he/she wishes to copy. If they choose a normal townie/wolf, nothing happens. However, if they do pick a special character then they get their ability for the rest of the game. If The Shadow ends up copying The Protector, then The Shadow will be on the wolf side as a protector.
    The Reaper: The Reaper will send me a PM with a list of 5 people who they think will die. If the Reaper gets 3/5 correct before he/she dies, he/she will be immune for the rest of the game.

Official Character List:

Townies:

Mayor Bo: A support character in Twilight Princes. He is the mayor of Ordon Village. He teaches Link how to sumo wrestle in order to beat the Gorons, and also gives him the Iron Boots. Mayor Bo will be the Mayor, where he can break ties or stop a lynch.

Dampe the Gravekeeper: Supporting character in Ocarina of Time. He is the groundskeeper of Kakariko Village. Adult Link is rewarded with the hookshoot from Dampe after he becomes a ghost. Dampe is a regular townie.

Darunia: A supporting character from Ocarina of Time. He is the tribe leader of the Gorons. He gives Link the Stone of Fire for defeating all the enemies in Death Mountain, and is later revealed to be one of the Seven Sages. He is a normal townie.

Impa: A supporting character in Ocarina of Time. She serves as Zelda’s protector and also teaches Link the song Zelda’s Lullaby. She is also one of the Seven Sages. She is a regular townie.

Link: The main character in just about every Zelda game. He usually ends up having to save Princess Zelda, and ends up getting the Master Sword on the way. He also has the triforce of courage. He is the Protector, which allows him to protect one person during the night phase from being killed.

Navi: A main supporting character in Ocarina of Time. She is a fairy who accompanies Link on his journey, often giving him helpful, or sometimes redundant, advice. She is a regular townie.

Midna: A main character in Twilight Princess. She decides to team up with Link in order to defeat the evil in the Twilight realm. She is actually the princess of the twilight realm, but Zant turned her into an imp. She is a regular townie.

Ezlo: A main character in Minish Cap. He is a minish who was transformed into a bird-like hat that Link wears in the game, and he gives hints and advice. He is a regular townie.

Princess Zelda: A main character in just about every Zelda game. She usually ends up being kidnapped and then saved by Link. She has the Triforce of Wisdom. She is the Princess, which allows her to kill a random wolf if she is targeted, which will result in her death.

Medli: A supporting character in Wind Waker. She is a Rito who is training to become the attendant to Valoo. She is also the Sage of Earth. She is a regular townie.

Linebeck: A main character in Phantom Hourglass. He is the captain of the ship, S.S. Linebeck, that Link rides around on. He is a regular townie.

Tetra: A main character in Wind Waker. She is the captain of her pirate crew that helps Link find his sister. She is a regular townie.

Green: A main character in Four Swords. He splits himself into four different Links after wielding the Four Sword. Because of his brave and loyal personality, he will be the Level-Headed Seer.

Red: A main character in Four Swords. He is the red clone of Green Link after he grabbed the Four Sword. He is the Naïve Seer because of his childish optimism.

Blue: A main character in Four Swords. He is the blue clone of Green Link after he grabbed the Four Sword. He is the Over-Confident Seer because his quick temper and over-confidence allows him to make rash decisions.

Vio: A main character in Four Swords. He is the purple clone of Green Link after he grabbed the Four Sword. He is the Untrusting Seer because he is distant and only trusts himself.

Wolves:
    Ganondorf: A main villain in several Zelda games. He is the king of Gerudos, and constantly kidnaps Zelda. He wields the Triforce of Power. He will be the Alpha Wolf, which allows him to break ties and for his votes to count as two during both phases.

Zant: One of the main villains in Twilight Princess. After casting Midna out, Zant becomes ruler of the Twilight Realm. Zant will be the Silencer, which allows him to stop a player from voting during the day phase.

Skull Kid: One of the main enemies in Majora’s Mask. Although he’s not evil in personality, he becomes evil once he puts on Majora’s Mask and it takes over his mind. He is a regular wolf.

Vaati: Main villain in Four Swords and Minish Cap. In Minish Cap, Vaati is a minish who was a student of Ezlo’s. He steals a special hat that would grant all of his wishes. In Four Swords, Vaati was trapped in the Four Sword, escapes, and kidnaps Zelda. Vaati will be a regular wolf.

Bellum: Main villain in Phantom Hourglass. Bellum feeds off the life force of other beings. He will be the normalizer, which will allow him to strip a player of his/her ability.

Agahnim: Main villain in A Link to the Past. He was a wizard to the King of Hyrule. He used his position brainwash the soldiers and dispose of the King. He will be a regular wolf.

Malladus: The main villain in Spirit Tracks. He was originally sealed by the spirits, but was set free by his lacky Cole, and he took over Zelda’s body. He will be a regular wolf.

Independents:
    Shadow Link: One of the enemies in Four Swords. Link is often forced to fight Shadow Link throughout the game. Because he is an identical copy of Link, Shadow Link will be the Shadow. This allows him to copy one of the player’s abilities throughout the entire game.

Tingle: Tingle has made an appearance in almost every Zelda game since Majora’s Mask. Tingle often helps Link out, but for a price. He also will go around where money is, and try to collect as much as he can. Tingle will be The Reaper, where he will PM me the name of five people who he thinks will die. If he gets 3/5 right, he will get immunity.

Rules:
    - All votes must be in bold.
    - Everyone must post once per Day phase. You will be inactive killed if you do not vote for three consecutive day phases.
    - Posting does not count as voting.
    - No posting during Night Phase.
    - Do not post after you have died until the game is done.
    - Role-claiming (telling people you have a certain role) is allowed.
    - Do not share any PMs that I have sent you with other people. You will be instantly killed if found doing so.
    - No outside communication. I will only allow outside communication with wolves, which the website I will link in PM.
    - Flaming/trolling/arguing/etc is ok to an extent, but if it gets too bad I will intervene.
    - Each phase will last 24 hours, starting at 4 Eastern time.
    - If you have any question, feel free to VM/PM me.

Player list:
    1. VocaTAU - Medli/regular townie: modkilled during day phase #1
    2. Chef Masta K
    3. TwilightWolf
    4. Darkbutterfly - Linebeck/regular townie: lynched during day phase #1
    5. Marudashi
    6. animeyay
    7. Uta - Zelda/Princess: killed during night phase #2
    8. Jump for Luck - Impa/regular townie: lynched during day phase #2
    9. Daken - Zant/Silencer: Killed by Princess Zelda during night phase #2
    10. Sephora - Blue/over-confident seer: killed by wolves during night phase #1
    11. Reina
    12. Furore
    13. maverickgirl
    14. -GAZKUL- - Link/town protector: lynched during day phase #3
    15. Ribbon
    16. battousai_ryuu - Four Swords Link/town seer: killed during night phase #3
    17. RyuTama
    18. Meteorkeeper
    19. melodicrequiem - Navi/townie: lynched during day phase #4
    20. Yin
    21. Sr Machinehead
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 10-13-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wolf XIV: Legend of Zelda Edition

You're lucky I didn't die yesterday, AG. v_v
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

3. Dislikes Hanamaru Kunikida disliked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wanted to get the first post~ D<

I'm in, you know it.

5. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

YESYESYEYSYEZYEUZUEUZHEYZY.

The Legend of Zelda is epicly amazing and gave me the very name you see before you. There's no way in hell I'm missing this game.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Masta K View Post
    I wanted to get the first post~ D<

I'm in, you know it.
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

=U I shall play. Ew thread raped by crazy Neko man, A.K.A., Oz.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

9. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im in =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'll play~

Oh and I'd like to cordially announce to @VocaTAU that it has become my tradition now to always vote for him just for the lulz, just like how @Reina always votes for me~ If this is not love, I'm a Japanese macaque.

12. Likes Rei liked this post
    Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shall be fun =3

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    I'll play~

Oh and I'd like to cordially announce to @VocaTAU that it has become my tradition now to always vote for him just for the lulz, just like how @Reina always votes for me~ If this is not love, I'm a Japanese macaque.
    Not again... not ever again. ;_;
    人類は調和したのか?

15. Likes Archaic Devices liked this post
    Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*pushes start button* Sure, I'll play ^.^
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-flips the on switch- K, it's turned on so count me in.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Sign me up.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Count me in.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Might as well mention our favorite Zelda game, for those that play Zelda.
    My favorite: The Minish Cap!

21. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Might as well mention our favorite Zelda game, for those that play Zelda.
    My fav is Twilight Princess =D

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightWolf2508 View Post
    My fav is Twilight Princess =D
    If only I had a Wii. IF.ONLY.I.HAD.A.WII...

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If only I had a Wii. IF.ONLY.I.HAD.A.WII...
    Or a GameCube.

My mood on a daily basis

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I'm in. =D

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Count me in.
    Curious as to whether or not I can try to use what I saw in the last game decently. XD
    Out of curiousity, does this mean our characters aren't known to us and only the roles? You mentioned which named character is which seer in the initial post.
    victoria aut mors

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Count me in.
    Curious as to whether or not I can try to use what I saw in the last game decently. XD
    Out of curiousity, does this mean our characters aren't known to us and only the roles? You mentioned which named character is which seer in the initial post.
    If you are a seer, you will only be known that you are one of the Four Swords Links.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

28. Likes Furore liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    If you are a seer, you will only be known that you are one of the Four Swords Links.
    So basically, when you send the PMs, you will tell them

"You're one of the Four Swords Links - Seer".

If so that's good.

30. Likes Furore liked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ye...no..yes...no..... give me a day or so to think about it.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Yeah I'm in (:
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since I promised, sign me up. Still sorta confused but I'll go for it. ( :
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Closed Thread

Thread Information