AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Favourite Quotes

Here's a few more I love, because I just remembered them.

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.." - Psalms 94:19
    (*I love this one because I can relate to it, when I was going through a rough experience, the comfort of others helped me continue on.)

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean, but the ocean would be less because of that missing drop." -Mother Teresa
    (*When I feel unimportant or that what I do is useless, I think of this quote and it motivates me.)

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.." - The Beatles
    (*I have one of those wall decals of this because I just love it so, great words to live by definitely.)

"Always.." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
    (*An extremely short quote, and yet it holds so much meaning too. I actually plan on getting this tattoed on my wrist soon.~)

2. Likes elisaelisa, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by River Kingston View Post
    Here's a few more I love, because I just remembered them.

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.." - Psalms 94:19
    (*I love this one because I can relate to it, when I was going through a rough experience, the comfort of others helped me continue on.)

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean, but the ocean would be less because of that missing drop." -Mother Teresa
    (*When I feel unimportant or that what I do is useless, I think of this quote and it motivates me.)

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.." - The Beatles
    (*I have one of those wall decals of this because I just love it so, great words to live by definitely.)

(*An extremely short quote, and yet it holds so much meaning too. I actually plan on getting this tattoed on my wrist soon.~)
    Loved the first three quotes Only knew the second

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Some more MT's quotes:

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."

"Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

4. Dislikes Rainguardian disliked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

"Live the life you love, love the life you live"
    ~Bob Marley

Last edited by Kaleohano; 07-18-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

6. Likes aerophobia, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    "Live the life you love, love the life you live"
    ~Bob Marley

That sure was a boss! Didn't know that quote, really awesome

8. Dislikes Rainguardian disliked this post
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

*pink haird girl from moon phase* its not the 1950s she can be with a girl if she wants,come far away to owe very own forbident frontier
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. " - Richard L. Evans

"Every man dies. Not every man really lives." - William Wallace

11. Dislikes Rainguardian disliked this post
    Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Quote Originally Posted by River Kingston View Post
    That, my friend, would be an epic win.

Just a few of my favorites. :3

"There is no normality in life."
    "You can't write your own life, but you can escape to a world where you can have control."
    Both from Helena Bonham Carter

"One person's craziness is another person's reality."
    Tim Burton

"I was reading everything under the sun from music history to feminist literature to Shakespeare, which is why I'm not a complete idiot at this time."
    Emilie Autumn

"People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
    Daria Morgendorffer (Daria)

"Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful."
    Margaret Mead

"If a man can become a monster, then a monster can become a man."
    Barnabas Collins (Dark Shadows 2012)

"Psychological fact: People who are fascinated by serial killers were rated 70 times more interesting conversationalists compared to those who are not."
    Ash Costello
    Last edited by ChibiLovett; 07-19-2012 at 12:26 AM.

13. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiLovett View Post
    "There is no normality in life."
    "One person's craziness is another person's reality."
    "Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful."
    "If a man can become a monster, then a monster can become a man."
    Loved those ones

Two more:
    "An inventor is a person who makes an ingenious arrangement of wheels, levers and springs, and believes it civilization." - Bierce, Ambrose

"Humanity needs practical men, who get the most out of their work, and, without forgetting the general good, safeguard their own interests. But humanity also needs dreamers, for whom the disinterested development of an enterprise is so captivating that it becomes impossible for them to devote their care to their own material profit. Without doubt, these dreamers do not deserve wealth, because they do not desire it." - Marie Curie

15. Dislikes Rainguardian disliked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind. --Robert Oxton Bolt
    What is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents.--- Robert F. Kennedy
    "In the ninja world, those who don't follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash." -- obito
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

"A soul needs a purpose to live.."---Sabaku no Gaara
    “Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.” -- Jodi Picoult
    “The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.”-- Charlotte Bronte
    “The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.” --Mother Teresa
    “When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.” --Audrey Hepburn

“sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love” -- Gabriel Marquez
    “When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” ---- Fiona Apple
    Last edited by aerophobia; 07-19-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

17. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind. --Robert Oxton Bolt
    What is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents.--- Robert F. Kennedy
    "In the ninja world, those who don't follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash." -- obito
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

"A soul needs a purpose to live.."---Sabaku no Gaara
    “Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.” -- Jodi Picoult
    “The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.”-- Charlotte Bronte
    “The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.” --Mother Teresa
    “When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.” --Audrey Hepburn

“sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love” -- Gabriel Marquez
    “When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” ---- Fiona Apple

Great quotes, man, loved every single of them, thanks for sharing!

Here are some I find just brilliant!:
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
    "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
    "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
    "You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth.” - William W. Purkey

19. Thanks aerophobia thanked for this post
    Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Dislikes Rainguardian disliked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
    Friedrich Netzsche
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

21. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Errors are not in the art but in the artificers."

"I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me. "

"We build too many walls and not enough bridges."

All from Isaac Newton

23. Dislikes Rainguardian disliked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
    `Albert Einstein
    Hmmm... Been a while

25. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    "A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
    `Albert Einstein
    That one is brilliant!

"The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking."
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Both from him as well

27. Likes Kaleohano liked this post
    Dislikes Rainguardian disliked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Clemenza
    Hmmm... Been a while

29. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All from Martin Luther King, Jr.:

"A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom."

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem."

"Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better."

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

"Good shoes will take you good places." - Shizuka (Hana Yori Dango)

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it" - Mark Twain

"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand." - Mark Twain

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." - Mark Twain

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear." - Mark Twain

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." - Mark Twain

"I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me." Paramore - Monster

"You can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart." - Demi Lovato - Fix a Heart

"To me, FEARLESS is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death..." - Taylor Swift
    Last edited by AshureeChan; 07-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

32. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

"Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?"

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

"We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."-- Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Quotes from heroes (tv show) one of my favorite shows ever.--

Man is a narcissistic species by nature. We have colonized the four corners of our tiny planet. But we are not the pinnacle of so-called evolution. That honor belongs to the lowly cockroach. Capable of living for months without food. Remaining alive headless for weeks at a time. Resistant to radiation. If God has indeed created Himself in His own image, then I submit to you that God is a cockroach.

This quest. This need to solve life's mysteries. In the end, what does it matter when the human heart can only find meaning in the smallest of moments? They're here. Among us. In the shadows. In the light. Everywhere. Do they even know yet?

We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise? Or when we fall? Or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction? Is it evolution that takes us by the hand? Does science point our way? Or is it God who intervenes, keeping us safe?

For all his bluster, it is the sad province of man that he cannot choose his triumph. He can only choose how he will stand when the call of destiny comes, hoping he will have the courage to answer.

This force, evolution, is not sentimental. Like the earth itself, it knows only the hard facts of life's struggle with death. All you can do is hope and trust that when you have served its needs faithfully, there may still remain some glimmer of the life you once knew.

Sometimes questions are more powerful than answers. How is this happening? What are they? Why them and not others? Why now? What does it all mean?

You can run far, you can take your small precautions. But have you really gotten away? Can you ever escape? Or is it the truth that you did not have the strength or cunning to hide from destiny? That the world is not small. you are. And, fate can find you anywhere.
    Last edited by aerophobia; 07-26-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

35. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~Helen Keller. This is one of my favourite quotes i always keep it in my mind.

37. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

"Live, live, live! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Mame Burnside from Auntie Mame
    <3
    Last edited by ChibiLovett; 07-26-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The ones on my signature All from Albert Einstein, that man sure was a genious in every ways

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what your gona get.my ma ma told me stupid is stupid does.from forest gump
    Last edited by darkrider21; 07-29-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

wel never die alone. juggalos will carry on. swing owe hatchets if we must each and every one of us

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Two of my favourites...
    ""Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior." ~Juvenal

"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."~ Oscar Wilde

Any basically anything else that Oscar Wilde said xD
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information