AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback Please?

Junior Member buprettyinpink is on a distinguished road buprettyinpink's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2011 07:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Feedback Please?

I'm working on a VN and I'd like some critique on the characters I have so far. Please be specific. Thank you

Junior Member mystified_eyes is on a distinguished road mystified_eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2011 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Feedback Please?

I think there are 2 things that your characters lack: solid character and details.

Solid character: this may be explained by my lack of knowledge of what your characters are exactly for--their backgrounds and such. I think the characters do not emit great aura. They look plain and happy. I somehow can't fully create a deep impression based on the drawings I see. I think you need to put more emotion in their poses, eyes, and such.

Details: I'm thinking these may be drafts and that's why they aren't that polished yet. However, more details would make them great. For example, you should make different eye sizes and shapes for the 3 characters. The 2 females look quite the same to me, just with different hairs and lips. Put more focus on making eyebrows, eyes, and face shapes different, and you will surely have great, deep characters. Things like scars, blemishes, moles, and other certain features that make your character easily recognizable will also be great.

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ouieer

Default Re: Feedback Please?

These are good but I think it could be better if the eyes were proportioned and these drawings had more details (I suck in adding details also). Keep it up though!

What's a VN?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information