AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: "Weeaboos" and ignorant people

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Weeaboos" and ignorant people

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    @Ribbon you are confusing a mass collection of anime fans with weaa's.. Dear gosh just give up if you don't understand. Maybe Canadians do not have as many of them? But in america they come by the thousands

Fat wannabee japanese since they feel so miserable about their life and eat MCD's while watching luckystar >__> Ugh... They taint our world...

I was going by what you we're saying. In the following post you are the one who began generalizing anime fans:
    I'm telling you anime fans in general are friggin' disgusting. You learn this from anime cons when you work them. May not notice it from the outside looking in.. But on the inside looking out homg.

And who are you to be judging other people? What gives you the right to say that they "taint this world"? In all honesty, you just look like your trying to hard. Stop telling people what to do throughout the forums and do yourself a favor, grow up. Everybody is different and you'll have to learn to accept it one day.

Last edited by Arrisu; 10-21-2011 at 05:16 PM.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aiacos View Post
    I've heard of the term, but I've been called it, and never really seen anyone called it. I've never met one either. To me it's like taking the liking too far? Like when anime encompasses more of your life than say, work, hygiene, etc, than it's sad. :<

Just ignore it.

I also think that this hatred has gone a little to far.
    I understand if people can become annoyed at somethings and some people, but there is no need to go too far with the 'hate'.

So do yourself a favor and the next time you feel offended or hearing someone calling you something that you don't like - ignore the words.
    Pretend that you are in a plastic bubble and that the words they are saying are just reflecting back at themselfes.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    I was going by what you we're saying. In the following post you are the one who began generalizing anime fans:
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

And who are you to be judging other people? What gives you the right to say that they "taint this world"? In all honesty, you just look like your trying to hard. Stop telling people what to do throughout the forums and do yourself a favor, grow up. Everybody is different and you'll have to learn to accept it one day.

Haven't told anyone what to do... I'm sorry but judging by this thread I'm not the only.. The one's you should be telling to grow up are weas...

-edit-

Ironically while discussing all of this a friend on facebook who I have nearly 0 relations with posted this

"So I found like the most wea-boo chick ever on youtube. Ok well I can't say the MOST wea-boo, but from the few vids I've watched she is pretty wea-boo. She has a crapton of subscribers though. Why? Well she has 2 very good reasons why. Also her fans are creepy as hell."

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissHann.../3/lwbVThHOkas

Last edited by blueangel06661; 10-21-2011 at 08:11 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Edited my post, I mean to say "never been called it" xD

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aiacos View Post
    Edited my post, I mean to say "never been called it" xD

Then ignore my reply to that one. xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I've been lucky. I'm a very big guy and work out at least once every day minimum. This allows me to be as nerdy, geeky, goofy, fun, etc... as i want without anyone trying to pick on me. And my love for anime goes right along with that. All the jocks (football players and such) at school usually pick on the anime kids. But they leave me alone cuz thy know i'll smash their heads in if they piss me off.
    Soooo naturally, i have been called upon to put a bully or two in their place, and i've always done it with pride.
    Don't let them get to you. Always be the bigger person. If not physically, then mentally. They'll get whats coming for them eventually.

Closed Thread

Thread Information