AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Jackhammer stared at the blonde child. "Help us? right, sure well go for that." Jackhammer was a little crazy feeling at the moment, and in his head he could ony picture one thing- wrecking the dream world untill he found a way out. Without even meaning to, yet at the same time knowingly, Jackhammer said "power." and gave a relative description of what he wanted - the ability to destroy with his right hand. (Like Scars arm from full metal alechemist, only he cant use it much (yet))

(assuming you accept)
    Jackhammer turned around, but hell to his knees clutching his right am. the sleve ripped itself to peices, and Jackhammer screamed in agony as a st of strange marks formed down his arm. hestared at them, the pain slowly dying down. "It... worked..." He said. He gripped the side of the fountain, pulled himself to his feet, then picked a stobe off the floor. he pictured it exploding, the marks on his arm flashed and it blew to peices. He felt somewhat tired after that, and he realised the more he used it at the moment he would fell more and more tired. He took off his ruined trech coat and top, and went into the shower room to clean off.

when he came out, he tossed his weapons ito the pile, and selected a HS10 shotgun, as well as as much ammo as he could, and a machine
    pistol as backup. Then he selected some new clothes, a set of black leather trousers, bootss and a vest. he then found a dusty or sandy coloured poncho and pulled it over his head. then he waled bavk to the pile, picked up a straight razor and moved off the bathroom to shave.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph and Tsubame noted their statuses on what they excel in and what they lack in. They immediately wanted the stat increase without thinking twice. They'll need it after all.

(Joseph) "We'll take the stat increase."
    (Tsubame) "So will I."

Joseph's Initial Stats:

Power: 6
    Speed: 6
    Intelligence: 8
    Survival: 8
    Endurance: 6
    Luck: 8
    Perception: 8

Joseph's New Stats:

Power: 14
    Speed: 14
    Intelligence: 14
    Survival: 14
    Endurance: 14
    Luck: 15
    Perception: 15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsubame's Initial Stats:

Speed: 6
    Intelligence: 9
    Survival: 6
    Endurance: 9
    Luck: 7
    Perception:7

Tsubame's New Stats:

Power: 14
    Speed: 14
    Intelligence: 15
    Survival: 14
    Endurance: 15
    Luck: 14
    Perception: 14

(Joseph) "Okay, we're done. Ready Tsubame?"
    (Tsubame) "Yep, let us go."

As the two left for the springs, they went to the pile of weapons to see what they needed.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis felt as Raven wrapped her arms around him from behind. "I'm sorry if I upset you," she said quietly. He blinked and looked over his shoulder at her. Had his irritation been that obvious? He stared guiltily at the ground for a moment. Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak, the blonde boy cut him off. "Puppeteer? If I was in charge around here I would have killed everyone standing in front of me already. Every last one of you."

He looked back up at the boy, whose usual smirk had been replaced by a livid glare. He was staring straight at Travis.

"Do you think I want to be here? Really?? YOU THINK I WANT TO BE HERE!?" He yelled, making Travis flinch from the volume. "I bet you don't even consider me human! But the fact is I was once someone JUST. Like. YOU, TRAVIS! I hated killing; blood made me sick. I had a sister that was waiting at home, counting on me to make it home, but I lost! I lost at the last trail, the trail I now run! Now my sister is dead, and I'm a killing machine."

Travis felt numb at the boy's sudden outburst. He hadn't expected such an intense reaction to his question. His eyes were a savage crimson, and his pupils had dilated into little more than slits. He looked murderous. He finally began to calm down as he took in deep, steadying breaths. "I am no puppeteer. I am just another Puppet."

He then proceeded to address Jackhammer again, but Travis wasn't paying attention. He was too shocked to speak. '
    This... this kid... this psychotic kid was once like me? Does that mean... if I were to die here... I'd become that twisted?' He wondered, horrified. 'He had a sister whom he was trying to protect too... was that just a lie? Is he trying to confuse me? I don't know... DAMMIT! Why are things just getting more and more complicated?! What the hell am I supposed to think now?'

Travis had always thought the boy had been nothing more than a vile entity from the start; a demented child born from some madman's imagination... But... but if he had truly been a person like Travis, then how? Why? He wanted to ask more of the blonde boy, but he continued speaking. Saying something about a "power" and another "weapon", but Travis was still a bit too preoccupied to pay attention. The boy then reached down and pulled a screen out from the floor, which had all of their names, as well as numbers that looked much like a list of stats from one of the many videogames Travis had played when he was younger. '
    So... this is just a game after all, huh?' He thought sourly.

He looked under his own name, and chose how he would upgrade his "stats".

Power: 10

Speed: 8
    Intelligence: 11
    Survival: 7
    Endurance: 6
    Luck: 4
    Perception: 4

Power, to protect the others... Speed, to flee or rush to the others' aid... Intelligence, to know what to do and when to do it... Survival, to live through the obstacles that await ahead... Endurance, to withstand physical and mental exertion... Luck, because, well, he had virtually none to begin with... and perception, to notice potential threats that could harm the group.

Power: 20

Speed: 16
    Intelligence: 16
    Survival: 12
    Endurance: 10
    Luck: 14
    Perception: 12

Satisfied, Travis took one last glance at Raven and the blonde boy before turning towards the men's section of the spring, which had just become accessible. He absentmindedly washed his bruised face and chest, wincing from the pain every now and then. He then spent a few minutes sitting motionlessly in the warm bath (he hadn't fallen in this time). The invigorating water revived him somewhat. He pondered deeply about the boy, whose words still echoed relentlessly in his mind. Had he really been a person as sincere as Travis at one point? Did everyone who failed in this world become some sort of mindless, bloodthirsty puppet?

He imagined himself standing next to the blonde boy, both of their eyes glinting evilly, with menacing smirks plastered on their faces as they faced Raven and the others.

Travis shuddered violently and pushed the image from his mind. '
    Hell no,' he thought fervently. Deciding that he had spent enough time in the water, he got out and dried off. He then picked out clothes that were practically the same as before: Black khakis, a blue t-shirt, and a large poncho, as well as some simple tennis shoes. He once again strapped the first aid kit around his waist and tucked the stethoscope into his belt.

He now eyed the selection of weapons warily. He already had his saw and scalpels... what else could he need...? Looking around with a scowl, he found a titanium colored taser behind some machine guns. He pushed the guns aside disdainfully and reached for the taser. Holding it carefully in his hands, he read a small warning sticker that stated the max voltage and current. He did the math in his head and came to the conclusion that it could easily incapacitate, as well as kill. Moreover, he wouldn't have to be splattered in blood...

He placed the taser in one of the pockets of his poncho and stood up, sighing heavily and running his fingers through his uncombed black hair. He then began walking back to the row of doors, where the blonde boy remained standing guard. Travis watched him wordlessly, crossing his arms in front of his chest, and waited.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya undressed in the female's bathing house and stepped into the shower. The hot water burned her skin, but she enjoyed the sting. Her hurt and bruised body melted under the hot water. She washed the dirt out of her sliver hair and the dirt off her body. Anya stood under the shower and let the hot water pour over her sore frame. Finally she turned off the shower and got out. She dried off and went in search of new clothing.

She found a pair of skinny jeans, a plain white tank top, then added a leather jacket to the outfit. She also picked out a pair of high heeled black leather boots. She came out of female's bathing house and went over to the weapon looking around fro Jackhammer. She blushed when she saw him in his leather. She found his even more appealing that normal. He looked good in leather and it made her heart race. She smiled at him and waved at him noticing that his arm was different.

As she waited for him to come over if he wanted and choose some new weapons. Staying with her rifle and her ka-bar, she went around to choose a M9. It would make it easier for her to grab the M9 in a close combat situation than her rifle. She looked up glancing around the weapon stock and saw a medic bag. Her first aid kit was almost empty. She headed for the medic bag and grabbed it. She was wure they would need it.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Tsubame and Joseph headed for the springs, Tsubame noted a bath that was mixed rather than separate. She decided to bring Joseph their so she can not only talk to her but to also have fun with him as well. First though, she had to convince him.

(Tsubame) "Joseph, I want to talk to you privately."
    (Joseph) "Okay, for what reason?"
    (Tsubame) "It's something personnel."

Joseph then followed Tsubame into the mixed bath and as they entered, Tsubame then locked the door behind them so nobody would follow them in or hear them. They took note of the numerous clothes that were in the closet and took off their old clothes. They entered the baths and began to bathe themselves in soap, shampoo, and warm water. While they both were washing up, Tsubame decided on something to surprise her love for him.

(Tsubame) "Joseph."
    (Joseph) "Hmm?"
    (Tsubame) "You mind if I help you wash up?"
    (Joseph) "Sure..."

Tsubame then approached Joseph from behind to help clean his back, though Joseph had plans for her too.

(Tsubame) "You mind?"

Joseph shook his head as he allowed Tsubame began to clean his back as well as his other unreachable parts.

(Tsubame) "So, Joseph, you sure you able to handle it if you really joined my band?"
    (Joseph) "Sure, I can do it."
    (Tsubame) "How about your parents? Are you going to ask them for permission?"
    (Joseph) "My parents passed away in a major traffic accident."
    (Tusbame) "I see, sorry if I brought that up."
    (Joseph) "It's okay, I'm actually living in a temporary apartment. Once I finish high school, I would be free for your band since I will be leaving the apartment."
    (Tsubame) "I see, that's good."

During this, he got a good look at Tsubame's body. Though naturally, it would be immature to look at a girl's body, he was stunned if not speechless about her body. She looked like one of those teenage body models and like one of those beautiful anime characters. Once Tsubame finished cleaning his body, it was his turn to do the same.

(Joseph) "You ready?"

Tsubame nodded as she allowed him to clean her body. Tsubame always thought of most American's being fat but this one in particular was simply cute. His body looked like an anime character she always saw in anime TV shows. She blushed as she continued to look at and think about his body.

(Joseph) "What about your parents? Do they know if they can support you?"
    (Tsubame) "My parents are really busy right now. They've been around the world, trying to help a global business."
    (Joseph) "I think that's great."

Once they finished cleaning each other up, she had an idea in particular. Before he could say something, Tsubame turned to him and placed her right index finger in front of his lips.

(Tsubame) "Shh, allow me."

Tsubame then slowly placed Joseph on the wet and clean ground. Once he was in place, they both closed their eyes and kissed before they went on...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, once they dried themselves off, Tsubame put on her new school uniform while Joseph got new cargo pants, a white shirt, as well as sneakers and socks to round off his new outfit. Tusbame then unlocked the bath and Joseph as well as herself from the baths. They went over to the weapon pile and Joseph equipped a next generation iPod while Tsubame did the same while grabbing a pair of new headphones. Once they were done, they returned to the doors...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-01-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- the only one who picked apower? ah well.

ic- Jackhammer shouldered his Shotgun (which im changing for a double barreled by the way)and walked over to Anya. "now you really are stronger than me eh?" he laughed.Ill take a boost next time around. Althoughstill, im taller than you, andi definately suit these clothes. Mind you, you look wonder ful however you dress. Or covered in mud. like that training mission in the rainstorm, remember? that was awful." He smiled."So, you beckoned me over. Ahat can i do for you... milday" he addedthe last word with mock sarcasm, grinning wide.

ooc- woot, a year older in 15 minutes! (uk time)
    Last edited by Esiphas; 10-01-2011 at 05:43 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Awww Happy Birthday!!! How old are you?

IC: Anya laughs and looks up at him. He was indeed taller than herself, which was another thing she loved about him. "Mmm...You look so great in leather." she remarked as her eyes traveled down his body and back up to his eyes. She smiles and steps closer to him. She leans up on her tip toes, the only why she could reach him, and kissed his lips.

"That was a very fun messy day. Then we all hosed down outside base because they wouldn't let us back in because you tripped me while in a mud pit." she teased him and leans against him wrapping her arms around his neck. Although she had high heeled boots on, she was still shorter than him. "I just thought we could plan out what we will do in the next trail."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- im 16, but no one belives me cos most of my friends are tiny and im 6'2" woth size 14 feet.

ic- Jackhammer blushed from Anyas compliment. "D... do I?" he grinned. "Ill have to find a way to acccomodate for your tastes, when we get back" He smiled sortly and returned her kiss, Slipping his arms around her waist, joining them in the middle with enough room for anya to move if she needed to. He stroked her back gently, her long silvery hair smoth onhis hand. He looked into her eyes, his own promising her everything he could not say- happiness forever, true devotion and eternal peace, if she wanted it. She said something about a tactical discussion, and for a second he flashed back to a tactical meeting in the real world, Jackhammers firts, where he had spent his entire time listening to Anya and staring at her eyes, before a cocky recruit had thought messing things up would be funny, after which Jackhammer had beaten the snot out of him for being an idiot. his firsyt tactical meeting, and his first screw up. Then he feturned to wonderland in Anyas arms. "well... my general tactics going to involve getting nice and close and beating the tar out of things.or destroying them with the shotgun, you know, something like that. Unless you say different of course."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Well damn. Yeah I wouldn't believe it either

IC: Anya smiles and leans farther into Jackhammer's form. She played with his hair and the base of his head and laughs softly. "Hmmm....Alright. You are better at hand-to-hand combat then I am, but I have more speed and power than you do." she tilted her head back and thought for a second. "Ok....Let's see....You can go in first pounding away at the enemies, and this time I will have your back covered. Since I have the speed, if you need help I'll be right there." she looked up at him into his eyes and smiled. "Good idea?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- dont blame you.

ic- Jackhammer smiles and leans in. "Your the boss. Im not gonna argue anyway, even if i didnt like the idea. Try and keep Travis away though. Shotguns can get messy." He grinned, then leant in and kissed her lovingly and with passion. Then he looked into her eyes and said "bear in mind that i have 2shots with this thing before i have to reload. I hope you like my back, because your going to be seeing quite a bit of it." He said

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya laughs and blushes when Jackhammer kissed her so passionately. She smiles softly pressed herself closer to his body and kissed him back just as passionately and loving. She lifted her hand and stroked his cheek lovingly. "Travis's own fault if he gets shot. He should know better than to be on the receiving end of a shot gun or for that matter the end of any gun." she said and sighed.

"I'm not sure if you have noticed....but Travis seems to be loosing it more and more....We need to watch him. If we don't it will end horribly for all of us." she looked over at Travis to find searching among the weapons and shook her head. She could understand Travis' dislike for blood, but she disliked dying better. She'd rather have a blood bath of a field then die or have someone else die, like Jackhammer. She glances up at him and smiles softly. "Don't worry, I love seeing any part of you at any time."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- hell im taking up the posting room again. betterr stop after this one.

ic-"Yea... Travis has been getting a bit... overparanoid. prehaps a little insane. Although Raven looks like sheas trying to look after him. And she cando some amazing things if shes brave enough." He grinned. "Your face is the best part of you, but i like your appearance in general. Cains favorite chat up line, though its vastly apropriate here." He grinned, then stroked his stubble free chin. "Actually im surprised we havent lost it from lack of sleep yet. hers the best place for it, even with the blonde kid, but... do we even need sleep here?" He pondered.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis waited for the boy to speak. He noticed as Anya and Jackhammer had another one of their moments, but decided to not pay attention. There was no point in eavesdropping. However, he perked up at the sound of his name.

"...Travis has been getting a bit... overparanoid. Perhaps a little insane," Jackhammer said, making Travis flinch. He snapped his gaze toward the couple and stared, horrified.

Travis looked at the ground, not quite seeing the room or the people around him any longer. '
    "I-insane"?' He thought, biting his lip. It was true, he had been getting rather jittery during the last couple of obstacles; it was enough to make anyone paranoid, but... insane? He felt as his teeth pierced his bottom lip, making it bleed slightly. 'I... There's no way... I've been doing my best to keep the others safe... how can I be turning insane? That would mean I would turn on the others -- on Raven, and there's absolutely no way I would do that!' He clenched his fists and tried to calm himself down. But Jackhammer's words had struck deep; he could feel his heart start to race with anxiety. 'Could I really become a threat to Raven and everyone else?'

"Raven looks like she's trying to look after him. And she can do some amazing things if she's brave enough," Jackhammer continued. Travis twitched, remembering how Raven had come to his side while he had been sick and exhausted from the blood in the first trial. He also remembered how she had been the first one to strike against Luke when he had gone mad. What had he really done for her? Could it be that he wasn't helping any of the others at all? Was he just nothing more than a burden, or worse, a genuine threat? He thought back to when he had fought Takai against his will... or
    had it been against his will? Surely, Luke had had influence over him, but it was his own anger that seemed to had driven him into the fray in the first place.

He remained still for a moment, thinking. '
    No... I can't trip out over their opinion... maybe they're the ones who are paranoid... They're in the military, right? They must have experienced plenty of traumatizing things... Maybe it's PTSD that's making them wary of me? This world could make anyone snap...' He scrutinized the palm of his hand, as if expecting some sort of answer or advice to be written there. Finding nothing that could help him, he shoved his hand into the pockets of his khakis and continued staring blankly at the ground.

Once again, the image of himself standing next to the blonde boy invaded his mind. He shrugged it away and walked briskly toward Jackhammer and Anya, his eyes burning. He kept his saw and taser concealed beneath his poncho. It was obvious they were having a personal moment, but he didn't care right now. He didn't want to be rude, but he had no choice.

"I-I'm sorry, but, I overheard what you said just now," He told the two of them, low enough so that only they could hear. "I have a favor to ask..." He paused for a moment, and swallowed before he continued. "If... if I lose control of myself... if I try attacking anyone in our group, especially Raven... please... stop me, even if you have to kill me. Please? I don't... I don't want to hurt her, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did... So please..."

He lowered his head in a bow and waited, his heart thumping frantically against his ribcage. 'Dear god, please don't let it come to that...'

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven immediately began to choose her new stats.

Old stats:

Intelligence: 10
    Survival: 6
    Endurance: 5
    Luck: 7

------

New stats:

Power: 11
    Speed: 13
    Survival: 16
    Endurance: 15
    Luck: 17
    Perception: 13

She smiled in approval with her stats then began to overhear Travis speak with Anya and Jackhammer, he obviously didn't notice her. "If... if I lose control of myself... if I try attacking anyone in our group, especially Raven... please... stop me, even if you have to kill me. Please? I don't... I don't want to hurt her, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did... So please..."

Her heart began to beat rapidly. She refused to believe that Travis would do such a thing, she especially didn't want him getting killed. Many images began to race through her head, of her parents dying, of her brothers tears when they died, and of Travis getting hurt in the past. They began to make an appearance again, the tears began to free themselves from her eyes. Before anyone could see her cry she turned and ran to the women's bathing room, undressed herself and sat hopped in. She couldn't help but cry even more, she didn't want him hurt. She didn't want anyone killing him. But what could she do?

With her heart beating furiously still, she began to cry harder. It was happening again, she couldn't control her tears even though she wanted to stop. She needed her brother to control her, it was getting to hard to breath. She climbed out of the bath and changed into her clothing, it was rough but she managed to get everything on. Her airways began to close, before she could leave the women's room she collapsed and fell to the floor with a loud THUD.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Time seemed to stop as he awaited the response from the military officers. Travis heard a loud THUD close by, although it sounded so distant. He looked around, wondering if Takai had collapsed again. But then he realized: the noise had originated from the women's section of the springs.

Anya was standing in front him... the girl musician was standing with her companion by the doors... so then...

Travis' heart felt like it had missed several beats; he pushed violently past Anya and Jackhammer, no longer caring about their answer. Rushing to the place where the noise had come from, he turned the corner and saw what he had been dreading the most: Raven lying, motionless, on the floor. He froze for a split second before he sprinted to her side, his mind numb. "Raven?" He whispered, too frightened to raise his voice any louder. "R-Raven?"

When she didn't respond, he carefully used the first two fingers of his trembling hand and pressed them against her neck; she had a pulse, but it was unusually rapid. Biting his lip, he lowered his ear next to her mouth, but heard no sign of breathing. His entire body went cold with panic. Frantic but still able to think rationally, he gently positioned Raven so that she was lying flat on her back. Placing the heels of his overlapping hands a few inches below her collarbone, he did about twenty quick chest compressions. He then lifted her chin up slightly to clear her airway, took a deep breath, and began rescue breathing. He leaned forward and created a seal with her lips and his own, and slowly exhaled. He held her nose closed with one hand, and her chin stable with the other, making sure that the air could go nowhere but to her lungs. He breathed into her once again, and sat up to see if her chest was rising on its own. When he didn't see movement, he repeated the process.

After two minutes that seemed to last forever, Travis felt as his own breathing started becoming slightly ragged; the chest compressions drained a lot of energy from him. He couldn't think, he barely registered anything around him anymore. Raven was the only person who existed at the moment, and she was in danger. Something burned at the corners of his eyes. "
    No..." he sobbed, a couple of tears falling from his face and landing on Raven's pale cheeks. "You can't die, I won't let you..."

He took another shuddering breath and gave it to Raven, who finally seemed to be recovering somewhat; the color had returned to her face, but Travis didn't notice. He was exhausted, but he would continue until she woke up, no matter how long that would take, even if he passed out as well during the process.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer's smile dropped as travis spoke to him. "Christ, did you hear that? Sorry Travis. Im nit much of a talker to be honest. or... i wasnt. dont know many words, so im not great at talking sometimes. Insanes not a paticularily good word." He nodded and said in a mire serious tone "Tthough ill watch out for you. I wont kill you if i can help it..." Travis wandered away and Jackhammer watched hum go. He saw travis rush into the girls bathroom. "strange..." he muttered, tgen he kissed anya anfd followed travis. He saw Raven collapsed on the floor. "Oh no... Anya! Its Raven, shes down!"

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya looked up at Travis and sighed. How had he heard their coversation? She made sure to keep it quiet. She shrugged and thought Ah well, what can I do about it now? She without a doubt, would kill Travis if it came to that. She wouldn't want to, but if he lost control, she would kill him to save her life and the lives of those she cared about. She thought killing one life to save millions was always the better opinion. She looked up at Jackhammer and thought Unless it's him....I couldn't kill him to save my own life...

She was knocked out of her thoughts when Travis pushed violently passed her. She was just about to go off at Travis about manners, but he had left to quickly. Then jackhammer kissed her and made her forget all about it. She smiled and laughed softly. The Jackhammer was gone to follow Travis, into the female's bathing house which she thought was odd. She heard jackhammer called her over saying Raven was down.

She rushed into the female's bathing house and stopped at the door to see Travis leaning over Raven giving CPR. She kneeled down beside Travis and pushed him out of the way and thought Revenge is so sweet. That's for pushing me earlier, jerk. She felt for Raven's pulse at her wrist and found it beating why too high. She leaned over Raven and placed her ear to her chest to hear her breath was shallow, but there. She searched in her new medic bag and found a vile of medicine to slow Raven's heart down. She held out Raven's arm and found the vein she was looking for and pierced Raven's skin into the vein with the needle. She slowly pushed the medicine into Raven's vein and within a few seconds, Raven was breathing normally as well as her heart beating normally.

"She seemed to have a panic attack for some reason."

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

...dust to dust.

If there was anything Takai hated, it was that someone could suffer under the control of another... Luke had proven that to him. But then there was Angel... much like Takai, she had a lust for the blood of others. She killed with wreckless abandon, even though her own life might be put in danger.

Is that what I would become?

As Takai entered the next room through the door, he recognized the familiar moist air of the hot springs and noticed the fresh racks of clothes and weapons. Ahead he saw the blonde boy, who was immediately attacked by Jackhammer, yet Jackhammer stopped and resorted to chewing out the brat.

So the military dog does have a brain...

Sighing, Takai listened to the boy's outburst about how he didn't want to be there and that he was just like the others, but Takai didn't really care. The boy may have been human at one point, but it was obvious that he wasn't anymore. As the blonde boy brought up the screen full of stats.

An ability, or stats.... probably stats, I might have the opportunity to get an ability later, so boosting my combat capabilities is paramount at the moment.

"Fine," Takai called out, "You want my stats, here they are."

Original Stats:
    Stats
    Power: 11
    Speed:10
    Intelligence:3
    Survival:5
    Endurance:9
    Luck:7
    Perception:5

New Stats:
    Power: 23
    Speed:22
    Intelligence:7
    Survival:11
    Endurance:14
    Luck:9
    Perception:14

Nodding, Takai turned away from the screen as his new stats flashed under his name, then turned away and approached the rack of clothes. Not seeing anything in particular that he liked, and noting that his clothes were pretty intact, Takai made his way to the sink once more, and cleaned himself off. He heard rushing behind him, and several voices calling "Raven!" but didn't turn around. Him being there would be pointless, and they didn't like him in the first place, so he knew he was unwelcome.
    Looking at the cuts on his arms, Takai frowned.

More scars on this already mutilated body...

Looking upward into one of the lights, Takai then closed his eyes.

I don't know why... but I have a bad feeling about this next trial...

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance
    @Tragic~Romance - Your comment about the next trial. Man, you have noooo idea >

The blonde boy saw Takai walk into the bath to clean and he left his post and walked in there with him.

"Hello, Takai." He said simply cracking his knuckles and neck touching Takai's shoulder.

"I have a special secret to tell you." He hissed into Takai's ear still behind him and has now grabbed his shoulder very firmly.

"Did you know, if you kill an ally... you get there stats?" He backed up, and stood maybe a few feet away.

"Why don't you kill Travis? Get his stats, say he was losing it, maybe even take Raven for yourself. Get rid of someone who you hate, but I bet your to weak. You could not do it." He hissed again, before opening the door outta the springs

"Just some advice." He then walks out and enters the women's bath seeing what happened.

"Well now. Someone collapses every time you get back from a trail? Just kill her and save some time." Almost stepping on Raven he tells them that.

"Hurry up, I'm sick of waiting for you guys to get up from falling down or something it's just annoying." He stood there for a moment and walks out ripping down the screen and takes a seat waiting for them to finish up this non-sense.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

"I want to wake up..." Raven spoke to herself in her head. All was dark, but she felt as if air was flowing through her blowing the troubles away. "I have to make sure Travis is okay...Please wake up..." Slowly she opened her eyes, to see Travis and his mouth on hers. Her breath finally caught up to her causing her to cough and take deep breaths on her own. Almost everyone was there, she felt slightly embarrassed especially knowing Travis was giving her CPR.

"I-i'm sorry e-everyone...I d-didn't mean t-to worry a-anyone..." Her stutter returned, she jumped to her feet and ran off out of the womens room and tried to find a hiding spot. She was afraid to be around anyone.
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 10-02-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammers large form blocked Ravens exit. "Woah there, hold up! Your only just up, no need to rudh." Heput his hands on her shoulders and smiled. "Go see Travis. We was worried about you, and you love him to peices. Dont deny it." He patted hdr shoulder and released her, then he stood to his full height and stepped in beside Anya. "Shell be ok, right? She deserves better than to die."

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98 and @Sheraku
    Acceptable?
    -------NPC Customization Corner--------
    1. War freak Otaku: Kouta
    Picture: http://img4.gelbooru.com//images/758...eb.jpeg?901401
    Weapon: Guns and Explosives
    Power: 5
    Speed: 10
    Survival: 10
    Endurance:5
    Luck: 2

2. A Skillful Salary man: Petro
    Picture: http://sonohara.donmai.us/data/5db1b...8a9d00414c.jpg
    Weapon: Scythe
    Speed: 10
    Survival: 5
    Luck: 5
    Perception: 5
    3. A Hot Blooded Dude who'd do anything for the Ladies: Cu
    Picture: http://sonohara.donmai.us/data/0176c...b60874b08e.jpg
    Weapon: Lance/Spear
    Speed: 12
    Intelligence: 5
    Endurance: 8
    Luck: 5
    Perception: 5
    4. A hottie that Graduated Med School: Christine
    Picture: http://sonohara.donmai.us/data/4c278...ab9d0ac389.jpg
    Weapon: Throwing Scapel and Med Kit
    Power: 5
    Survival: 10
    Luck: 2
    Perception: 10

I really Thought things through for the NPC that would be joining us. Edit/comment as you see fit.
    Also:
    Arem Fight Mode (Kyoto Yasuri) *Relies purely on instinct and battle Experience. Only Used when in a pinch!*
    Speed: 15
    Intelligence: 1
    Luck: 1
    Perception: 13
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 10-03-2011 at 08:29 AM.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis' soul seemed to snap back into place as he saw Raven open her eyes. An incomprehensible wave of utmost relief swept over him; 'She's okay...' He thought, his own voice very distant in his head. He could feel even more tears threatening to overflow from his eyes, despite his best effort to force them back. 'She's okay...' his mind echoed; it seemed to be the only thing that mattered at the moment. His strength had returned from the mere sight of seeing her recover. He was about to smile and ask her if she felt alright, but someone pushed him rudely to the side. He spun around and saw Anya as she knelt down next to Raven, giving her some sort of tranquilizer to calm her heart rate. 'When did she get here?' He wondered. He would have been insulted and angry, but right now, he was too exultant to snap back at her. Besides, he just remembered how he had shoved her when he had heard Raven fall; he couldn't blame her for being irritated with him. Looking down at the ground to wipe away the last of his tears, he swallowed and tried to catch his breath, his heart thumping against his chest. He heard himself snicker a bit under his breath. How ironic was it, that he had given his breath to her, and now he was the one struggling to keep himself under control. He turned around, and the grin faded from his face as he saw Raven rushing away from them.

"W...wait!" He began to call out after her, but Jackhammer stepped in front of her to prevent her from fleeing. He sighed and looked at Anya. "I'm sorry I pushed you guys before... I was just panicking when I heard her fall; I know I probably should have stayed more calm, but I..." He couldn't finish his sentence. The image of seeing Raven motionless on the floor wrenched at his heart. He shook his head wordlessly and gulped again, hoping that Anya would accept his apology without having to hear any more.

Travis then looked down at his hands. It didn't seem like anyone else had heard Raven's collapse. If it hadn't been for him, she probably would've...

He smacked himself, and then immediately flushed in embarrassment, biting his lip and running his fingers through his hair. As his indignation melted away, he felt his smile returning. '
    I finally did something...' he thought, looking down at his palms again. He felt he had finally done something worth being proud of; he was no longer someone who put a burden on the others. He had saved Raven with his own hands. Granted, Anya had helped, and he was eternally grateful to her for it, but he was the one who had administered CPR; the one who had kept her breathing. He had kept his promise and protected Raven. Sure, it hadn't been while doing something too terribly heroic, such as facing off against a lumbering Hindu idol or grappling with a madman, but nonetheless...

For the first time since he had found himself in this 'Wonderland', Travis could feel confidence surging throughout every fiber of his being. He now wanted to help Raven and the others more than ever; he knew he was capable of it, so it was time to prove it.

Still chuckling a bit under his breath, he carefully got to his feet. He glanced around and noticed how the only one missing from the scene was Takai. Where was he? Travis shrugged and stretched. He wanted to talk to Raven again, make sure she was alright, but he knew by now that Raven was wary of crowds; seeing them huddle around her had probably embarrassed her, so he decided to give her a bit of time to herself. He would wait until she wanted to talk to him on her own. For now, knowing that she was alive and breathing was all that mattered.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai clenched his fist as the blonde boy spoke to him.

"Did you know, if you kill an ally... you get their stats?"

As the kid left Takai's lowered his head, shrouding his face in deep, blood-red hair. He frowned.

What does that boy take me for? Why would he play that route, asking me to kill Travis when he could just send another minion to do that...

"I-I can't..." He muttered, even though the boy had already left the male side of the springs, "If I kill, it's of my own will and devices, not yours... I don't like Travis, and the only reason I kept him alive so far... is so that I can kill him myself later..."

That's why right? I wouldn't protect him for no reason... besides I already told him I hated him... even if I felt differently now, he most likely doesn't. I don't know what to feel anymore...

Once he finished cleaning, Takai left the men's springs and trudged over to the next door, waiting for the blonde kid to let them through. His fists were clenched, his mind racing, and his face still shrouded in an ominous shadow. The blood lust pounded against his internal barriers, trying to break free and slaughter everyone within reach, but he suppressed it. Body
    trembling, Takai breathed heavily.

I will control this dammit!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph overheard the conversation between Takai and the blonde as he returned to the men's bath. The blonde was attempting to manipulate Takai to kill off those he hated and the others. The big question now was will he do it. Should he lose control over himself, Joseph will be there to stop him. As the blonde left the men's bath, Joseph left the bath made his way over to the women's bath as Tsubame checked out the commotion and noted that the blonde was trying to make the women kill off Raven.

(Tsubame) Like that's going to happen.

She'll be there to stop him and ensure the safety of others, including her love, Joseph.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information