AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Raven also didn't see the blonde boy. When Travis moved in front of her she moved back in front of him and pointed her Uzi at the little boy. All her fear was gone, from this point on she would no longer be scared she would let all here fear go.

"Yeah brat, what are you doing here?!" Her stutter was gone, even she was suprised. Maybe she only had her stutter when she was afraid. With her Uzi loaded she still had it aimed at him waiting for an answer.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya stopped moving and turned to Jackhammer. She fixed her uniform nervously and shook her head. "No. Nothing is wrong. Just thoughts I was having." she said. As Jackhammer turned away from her, she grabbed his hand quickly without thinking and pull him back.

Realizing what she had just done, she dropped his hand quickly and started fidgeting with her uniform again. She looked down at her boots that were so much cleaner then her ones at home. "No. It wasn't what you said earlier. It was very sweet and very unexpected, Jackhammer. Thank you for you comment. It means a lot to me." she said softly and glanced up at Jackhammer with her crimson eyes.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

It seemed that only Travis and Raven had noticed that the blonde boy had been standing there, but Takai didn't let that bother him. His vision was fully trained on the boy in front of him.

"Playing the silent act I see." Takai stated, his hands balled into fists. "Well, take your time punk. I've got my eye on you."

Calming himself down, he turned away from the arrogant kid, then proceeded to the clothes rack on the far wall. Removing his bloody shirt and pants, Takai revealed a badly scarred body underneath. Running from his right shoulder down to his left hip was a particularly long scar that he had recieved from a knife wound from his former friend when they fought each other. Sifting through the long line of clothes, he found a black leather shirt that zipped up into a high collar. It featured a a single long cloth sleeve with a vented elbow onto which a studded metal plate was sewn. After pulling the shirt from the hanger, Takai noticed a medium wooden box below the rack containing many different gloves, hats, and other accessories. A particular set of black open-fingered gloves with iron studs over the knuckles caught his eye, so he snagged those as well, knowing they would protect his knuckles in future encounters. After slinging the shirt over his shoulder, he found a pair of black cargo pants that didn't look too baggy along with a set of dark leather steel-toe boots.

Once his outfit was picked out, he walked quietly over to a nearby sink and began to wash his face and upper body. He was never fond of showers or baths, so he tended to clean in this manner often. Closing his eyes, he let the cool water rush over his rough skin, washing away the specks of Angel's blood that had crusted on it. Suddenly, Takai's chest wracked with pain, and he keeled over the sink, blood and sputum sputtering from his mouth.

"Dammit... not again..."

His vision began to get hazy, and the room seemed to sway around him, until finally he collapsed to the ground, no longer able to keep his consciousness.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph and Tsubame noted as the left the bath area refreshed, Raven pointing an Uzi at the unknown boy. It seems that she now finally has the courage to stand and fight against practically anything. They proceeded toward Raven and found a place to sit down next to Raven to keep an eye on the boy. Anything can happen but they wanted to keep an eye on him and his next move so they can keep track and tell everyone else. Their next trial is coming and they were ready.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

"Yeah brat, what are you doing here?!"

Travis stood frozen as Raven stepped in front of him, pointing a loaded Uzi at the blonde boy.
    'Wh-what?!' He thought, startled. Her stutter had disappeared; this was the first time she looked so serious. It sort of... frightened him. And yet, he admired such courage. He didn't exactly know what to make of her sudden change in attitude. Should he be scared? Proud? Suspicious? Confused, but still frantic, he quickly reached over her shoulder and wrenched the barrel of her gun downward, away from the boy. "No," he said quietly in Raven's ear as he held her closer. He was physically stronger than her; she couldn't pull away. "Remember what he said before? He can't attack us unless we attack him. Save your ammo for now."

He glanced back at the blonde boy, who had yet to speak. Takai seemed annoyed at the silence; his hands had clenched into fists. He then spoke a few threatening words at the boy and walked back to the men's section of the spring, apparently to change. Travis released Raven, and hesitantly let go of her Uzi as well. "Why... why a gun, exactly?" He wondered aloud, staring at it with a mixture of fear and loathing. He had never liked guns. Sure, they would allow him to defend himself without being splattered in blood, but he still refused to use one. "I don't like seeing you with it," he said firmly, but then immediately regretted it. Raven was simply choosing a weapon that she believed would keep her and the others alive; that's what everyone was doing, including himself. He had no right to tell her how to protect herself. But still...

Before he could put anymore thought into the matter, he heard a loud crash come from the men's side of the spring. He stood up straight and lightly pushed Raven away. "Go wait with the other women," he told her, and then dashed over to where the sound had originated. He saw Takai lying sprawled on the ground in front of a sink, bits of blood and mucus dotting his face. Travis approached him, but he didn't move. Was he unconscious? He knelt cautiously next to him and reached for the stethoscope that was strapped to his belt. Carefully, he put the diaphragm against against Takai's bare chest and heard an awful, raspy sound coming from his lungs. "Pulmonary Tuberculosis...?" He whispered to himself, alarmed. Diminished, cracked breathing and coughing up blood and sputum were obvious symptoms of TB. However, he had never really studied how to treat it, or how to keep the symptoms under control. Takai probably had a better idea, since he had most likely dealt with it for a while. Until he regained consciousness, though, Travis wouldn't be able to ask.

'You might not want my help, and I may not want to help you... but that sucks for us, huh? It's not like I have a choice.' He grabbed a nearby towel and wiped the nasty stuff from his face. After that, he looked around and saw that Takai had been holding a pair of black cargo pants, along with a shirt and some gloves. He slipped the baggy pants on him and then pulled him onto his shoulders, making sure that Takai's chest remained free of any pressure or obstructions. Travis then bundled up the shirt and gloves, tucked it into the crook of his elbow, and began carrying him back to where the others were. "Anya!" He called out pleadingly, his voice echoing through the room. Maybe she could help him. She obviously had medical skills, and he really had no idea of what to do. Panicking, and slightly ashamed from his own lack of experience, he continued carrying Takai, who was still unconscious, his breathing ragged.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance

As Takai throws a punch the blonde boy lets it slide, he figures he could use that later.
    "I'm now called brat eh?" he cocked his head to the side at the Uzi looking a bit older than when they first met.
    "Can you do it?" He approached Raven
    "Can you really shoot me?" He touches the Uzi, and smiles showing a snake eye and fang but nothing else.

He let go of the Uzi, hearing the screams of Travis from the room.
    "Looks like Takai's dead or close to it." His twisted smile returned at Raven and he let out a chuckle. He places something that looks like medicine in Raven's hand.
    "Have him take this and his TB will be gone, until he wakes up from Wonderland.... or die." He walks backwards, back to guarding the blue door waiting for them to become ready.

A few moments later a blonde girl appears from the sky.
    "Hello, Brother." The young little blonde girl says to the blonde boy.
    "Hello, Sister. Can I help you?"
    "I killed more people..." She licks her lips
    "and I was wondering when this group get's there so we can kill some more."
    "Go back to our trail. He will get mad at you if your not there."
    "Fine brother... but take this." She then enters the yellow door. She hands him a veil filled with blood, he drinks it and his face that looked older turned into a younger looking kid.
    (Like Tragic said he will have a barrier around him at the moment so no attacking ;P)
    Cure him and enter the door. The med's will really last only until trail four sooo.... no more blood coughing until then XD

@Sheraku , @BlazingSoul

As you two are talking a blonde guy comes from the sky (I dun know if I did this already or not sooo...) he make's a loud crash to the ground and with a loud and booming voice he says "Welcome all to Wonderland! The best place ever! Meet a girl, live your dreams, or just plain out die!" He said almost cheerfully he raises his hand and almost in a neat little square weapons fell of all sorts, swords, guns, anything you could think of spread fall and wide (No nuclear weapons allowed). With that he let down two doors, one black with spades and and upside down blood stained smile, while the other door had a normal bloody smile and was pure white with the spade.

"Enter a door, if you wanna *coughdiecough* enter the black door, but if you wanna at least live and go into the five trails for your life and wake up to the life you lived."

At this point some grabbed weapons and lined up at both doors, some lined up at both not wanting to go on because of the horror it gave them, others grabbed weapons and lined up in front of the white door.

Make your pick, The black door which means death, or the white door which means life and the trails.

OC:

Junior Member Sheraku is on a distinguished road Sheraku's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 03:03 PM
    Somewhere between a swamp and a bunch of trees.
    Threads

Ukiyo opened his mouth to reply to Arem, but was suddenly interupted by a loud crash. He glanced over to see a blonde man standing. In a collosal voice he introduced everyone to "Wonderland" and somehow manage to spawn a wide variety of weapons seemingly out of nowhere. Ukiyo listened to the newcommer as two doors appeared before him and Arem. He heard that the black door ment death and the white was a way to live longer, but that was not the part that caught his attention.

The blonde stranger upon his arrival stated that "Wonderland was a place to live your dreams," but also said that the white door which hid five trails of unknown potential was the only way to "wake up to the life you lived." It didn't take much longer for Ukiyo to ponder his thoughts together. 'A dream?' he questioned himself.

Progressing toward the assortment of weapons he knelt down next to two short swords of equal length, as if they were meant to be used together. Lifting them up he turned back to Arem. "Might as well grab 'em while they last." Ukiyo glanced over his shoulder to watch the others line up at their corresponding doors, and it shocked him to see so many nearing the black door of death. "I'm just going to guess that you would prefer the white door if I not mistaken. I don't see you as one to just simply decide to kill yourself." Ukiyo directed his statement to his new partner Arem.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Darkness. That was all Takai could see for the longest time, a myriad of shadows culminating into a backdrop of pitch black. Takai seemed aware, and remembered he had been in a dream world with other people, but didn't recall why he only saw pitch black.

What is this place? Where are Travis, Raven and the others?

Suddenly lights flickered on overhead and a room illuminated in Takai's vision. It was painted white and had large two-way mirrors lining the walls. At the center was a large metal table with someone laying on it, which several strange men in labcoats encircled. Takai slowly approached the men, noticing that they were holding strange tools in their hands, some sharp, some hooked up to wires and such. Coming from the table were several tubes and cables that hooked up to several medical machines and heartrate monitors. Curious, Takai leaned in to see who it was that was the subject of attention, and was mortified to see that it was him as a child who was the one on the table. A scream tore through the air as the child version of Takai, who was strapped down to the metal table, tried to writhe free, but his body couldn't move as the doctors pricked and cut his skin open .

The real Takai began shouting at the doctors, "What's the matter with you! Can't you see he's suffering!? Why aren't you using sedatives or anesthetic!?" Angrily Takai swung at the doctors, but his fist passed through as if they weren't there... or he wasn't there. Unable to look away, Takai watched as his child counterpart eventually passed out from the pain. The doctors then removed their gloves and set them in a tray, after stitching up Takai's wounds, then left the child on the table unconscious. One of the doctors turned in the adult Takai's direction and removed his mask.

"F-father?" Takai stuttered.

A wave of anger engulfed him and he lunged forward, passing through his dad's ghostlike body as the man left the operation room. Tears flooded Takai's eyes and he collapsed to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

I remember... I remember everything... My mother and father were scientists of a discreet organization, and the company got permission to use children as test subjects for diseases, since they had the healthiest bodies. Needing live specimins... my father offered to have me tested on... they did "treatments" to build up my immune system and nervous system, testing the limit's of my pain toleration.... Finally, they injected me with a form of active Tuberculosis to see their results, only to find out they didn't fully succeed... yes my immune system was strengthened, but the disease itself wasn't completely resisted. I became sick and they called off the experiments on me... my God... I can't believe my own parents...

Clutching his sides and all the scars he had from the treatment, the room faded to black once more...

Takai's eyes opened and realized that he was being carried, and looking up he saw Travis's face looking ahead while shouting something Takai couldn't comprehend. He then glanced down and saw Travis was wearing a labcoat, then shouted in shock. Takai flailed out of Travis's grasp and fell to the floor, scrambling away from the man in fear. Trembling he stood up and backed against the wall, his eyes wide in sheer terror staring at Travis.

Why am I so scared of this person!?
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 09-21-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven ran to Takai and tried to calm him. "Please...calm down..I have medicine for you.. will you please take it?" She had small tears in her eyes. She clutched the medicine in her hands waiting for his response.

For some reason he looked scared of Travis. But why Travis? She looked at them both. She still stood next to him, speaking as softly and calmly as possible. "Please..?"

OC: Post turned out short since my original one was longer... xD Tragic beat me to the punch
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 09-21-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Takai's shout of fear caught Travis off-guard; he flinched from the sudden noise. Takai then struggled out of his grasp, falling onto the floor. Travis stared at him in bewilderment. Takai gazed back at him, his face twisted with horror. 'What?' Travis thought, wondering what had frightened him so severely. 'What could possibly scare this guy?' Kneeling slowly down in front of him, he held out his hand. "Are you... okay? Need some help up?" He asked as calmly as he could, without letting his confusion affect the tone of his voice. To be honest, seeing Takai so terrified scared him a bit as well. "You passed out a second ago, I didn't think you would have recovered so fast..."

Just then, Raven appeared, carrying something in her hands.
    "Please...calm down..I have medicine for you.. will you please take it?" She pleaded.

'Medicine?' He thought questioningly. 'Medicine for what? Tuberculosis? But, there's no way... there's no definite cure for it...'

Rather than ponder on the possibilities, he focused on Raven again, and he noticed that tears seemed to be gathering at the corners of her eyes. He frowned angrily. Did that blonde brat do something to her again? He couldn't see why else she would be so close to crying.

He stood up abruptly and adjusted his lab coat, so that the wrinkles would straighten out. He glanced briefly at Takai, and then at Raven, saying "Have him take whatever medicine that is. I doubt that blonde brat would bother trying to poison us if he's so confident he'll kill us later anyway. So it should be fine. I'll be right back."

And then, probably rather rudely, he walked away from the two of them and towards the blonde boy, who seemed to appear somewhat younger than he had earlier. Travis paid no attention to it, however. "You," he began, trying his best to keep a cool composure. "This is the second time I've seen Raven cry because of you. If you have a problem, you deal with me." He fixed his glasses, which had skewed slightly when Takai had struggled out of his grasp so suddenly. He felt a bit of a snarl start pulling at the corners of his mouth as he spoke. "Could it be, the only reason you try and scare Raven while I'm not around is because you're afraid of me? I swear, the next time you make her cry, I'll definitely give you a reason to be afraid. I don't care if this is your world or not."

He glared at the boy, his eyes burning ferociously behind his glasses. Before he could do so much as open his mouth to retort, Travis turned away and began walking swiftly back to Takai and Raven. He couldn't stay close to that brat for long; just being in the same room with him made Travis' blood boil. Once again, he was somewhat frightened by the immense hatred that he felt for the boy. He knew that what he had said to him was probably not very wise, but nonetheless, he couldn't just stand by and watch as he made Raven cry.

'Now,' he thought, as he approached the two of them. 'Let's see what this medicine does, and let's hurry and get through this next trial. I need to let off some steam...'

Shuddering slightly from his own violent thoughts, he came to halt next to Takai and Raven, waiting. "How is he?"
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-22-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer Froze, then slowly turned As Anya grabbed his Hand. He stood, stock still whilst Anya... Thanked him? He didn't understand, But he wasn't sad. He felt Happy. He stared at her Red eyes. ''Ma'am... I...'' Then Travis called out for help and His words fell dead. ''Dammit Travis'' He thought. but he didn't blame him really. He Turned back to Anya and smiled. ''I'm ready if you need me Ma'am. Just say the Word, and I'll do it.'' He Saluted, then turned away, and walked over to the door to satnd and wait. And as he walked, he thought to himself ''And I Mean it Ma'am. I'll do it. If i must Die, or if i Have to walk through Wonderland alone, I'll do it for you.''
    Last edited by Esiphas; 09-22-2011 at 06:47 AM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking at the vast quantity of weapons, Arem frowns. "I can't really use weapons..." he says as he looked around some more. Then at the corner of his eye, he saw an intriguing set of guards(http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=p...view&id=919667 refer to the red haired dude and what he's wearin on his arms shoulder waist and legs). "These will have to do. And woah! A metal card carrier on the belt. It's like this was made for me." he says in delight. "Indeed the white door will be a wiser choice. I have no intentions of dying without trying first." Arem says to Ukiyo then steps through the white door.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya smiled at Jackhammer wondering what he what he was going to say before Travis had called her name. Her crimson eyes slid from Jackhammer to the general direction her name was called. "You'll be the first one I call upon, Jackahmmer. Oh and call me Anya." she told him before turning and heading in Travis's direction.

She came upon Takai, Raven and Travis. She took notice of Takai's pained expresion with blood beginning to dry around his mouth. Oh crap.... she thought. She over heard the conversation about the medicine. She Grabbed Travis and Raven and pulled them back before TB could infect them and gave them disinfectant wipes from her first aid kit.

"Wipe any of the blood you got from Takai off quickly. If you got any of his blood in a cut of yours or any in your mouth by accident, you are screwed. Sorry but you are. Travis take Raven and get back. Takai seems afraid of you for some reason, so get lost." She didn't care if she hurt their feeling right now. Takai was afraid of Travis, so the logical thing to do was get rid of Travis. Anya also knew Travis would be jealous if Raven stayed and he didn't. Plus Raven would just get in the way.

Anya took the medicine from Raven before turning her back on them and focusing on Takai. "I'm here to help you weather you like it or not." she said. She would get Jackhammer to hold Takai down if she needed to. She rip open a disinfectant wipe package and started cleaning the fresh blood of Takai's form. She put all the wipes in a pile so they wouldn't get lost and infect anything else.

She looked at the medicine. She knew there was no cure of TB, but what would it hurt to give this unknown medicine to Takai? He would either die from this medicine or die on his own from TB any how. She opened the medicine and held it out to Takai. "Take it."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As the boy wondered off with her "sister", Tsubame heard some noise from the group and decided that she and Joseph needed to help.

(Tsubame) "Come on, Joseph."

Joseph didn't waste anytime and followed her. When they got closer to the faint sounds, they got louder and louder and heard that Takai was unconscious but he was given medicine to hopefully cure his disease, for now. But this TB disease he has...is it contagious? Both of them decided to keep their distance to be better safe than sorry.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Takai's vision swam, as if he was under the effects of some unknown drug, but he knew TB wouldn't make him react this way.

This... this really is fear...

People kept moving near him and away from him, but he couldn't grasp what there intentions were, nor who they really were. Trying desperately to calm himself down, Takai closed his eyes and let his muscles relax, but he could not quell the trembling that still consumed his body. Once he managed to dissapate his prior terror, Takai opened his eyes to see Anya in front of him, wiping away the stains of blood around his mouth.
    He didn't have any feelings of anger or hatred any more, he was just plain confused.

"What is happening to me...?" he said aloud.

These memories... they are hitting me like a meteor... I can't go on like this.

Takai noticed the bottle in Anya's hand.

"Medicine?" he said in a faint tone.
    His chest began to hurt once more, and he turned his head and coughed to the side, so as to avoid infecting Anya.
    "There is no cure, and normal treatment for an episode like this usually takes days..."
    Takai eyed the bottle, unwilling to trust it, but realizing he had little choice. Taking it, he swallowed the foul tasting contents, his hands trembling. Once finished, he lowered the bottle to rest on his lap, closing his eyes.
    "Thank you..." he said without thinking.
    Suddenly warmth spread throughout his body, followed by a cool rush. Takai's lungs felt as if the impurities within them were evaporated and energy flooded his body once more. His trembling subsided, Takai slowly moved to his feet, making sure to lean back against the wall for support. Once he found his balance, he moved past Anya without further word and retrieved his clothes, then proceeded to dress.

These people helped me... after all the things I said, after telling me I would die alone... they still helped me... and Travis... that idiot knew TB was infectious, yet he carried me... I don't even know what to do right now, I can't hate them for being so nice to someone like me... I don't know...

Takai remained quiet, lost in thought. Once finished clothing himself, he made his way to a chair nearby and sat down, waiting for the blond boy to continue.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Anya finally approached them, Travis opened his mouth to tell her about the situation, but before he could, she grabbed him and Raven and wrenched them away from Takai. He frowned disapprovingly. Was that necessary? They were trying to help as much as she was. "Takai seems afraid of you for some reason, so get lost," she said, making Travis wrinkle his nose in annoyance. He was already in a bad mood because of the boy, and her blunt tone didn't help. But she was right about keeping their distance from Takai; Travis had already been vaccinated for TB, but a bit of extra caution couldn't hurt. He then looked at Raven, wondering if she had ever been vaccinated. The fact that this thought had just crossed his mind made him feel even worse. He had been so worried about her getting hurt; he hadn't even considered the possibility of her contracting some sort of disease. What would he do if she also became infected with a terminal illness, all because of him?

He cringed from the mere idea. He imagined seeing Maylene and Raven sharing a hospital room, both of them hooked up to IVs and oxygen tanks, surrounded by several indifferent doctors holding clipboards. He shook his head violently, desperately trying to rid his mind of the image. 'No, no, no,' he thought, his chest throbbing painfully.

He remembered the night Maylene had been taken to the hospital; it had been a clear night, with no clouds to hide the beautiful stars that hung in the sky. He would have never guessed something so terrible could have occurred on such a night. It was six months after their father had left them alone in a run-down apartment. They were getting along fine, though. Maylene went to school like a normal sixth grader, and Travis took care of his High School studies while he worked nights as a custodian at the local hospital.

"Brother, I've lost another ten pounds... I don't know why." Maylene had said.

Travis pulled on his jacket; he was getting ready to leave for work. "Again?" He asked, concerned. Forty pounds in three weeks; something was wrong. She had been eating perfectly fine, and she had even been staying inside more than usual because of constant spells of fatigue she had been experiencing. "I'll let my boss know; we'll take you in for a check-up tomorrow. For now, get some sleep. Call my cell if anything comes up."

She nodded and he kissed her on the forehead before he walked out the front door. He didn't know that that would be the last time he would see her at home. Later that night, he received a call from the home phone. He answered, leaning on the mop he had been using to clean one of the vacant hospital rooms. "Yeah, Maylene? What's wrong?"

Instead of Maylene's voice, however, one of his neighbors had replied.

"An ambulance just came by to pick up your sister. She collapsed just outside of the apartment; she should be at the hospital in a few minutes."

His memories at this point were nothing more than a hectic blur; the next thing he remembered was kneeling next to Maylene as she slept in a pure white bed. An esteemed doctor in a lab coat was standing behind him, grasping a clipboard in his latex-gloved hands. In a rather bored tone, he spoke the words that Travis had been dreading the most, "The results came back positive. It's acute leukemia."

Travis snapped back to the present with a gasp. He felt as hot tears streaked down his face. He glanced at Takai and recognized the mingled look of fear of confusion as the same one his sister had when she had awoken in an unfamiliar room, bound to a scratchy bed by oxygen tubes and IVs.

He watched the others wordlessly, still in a state of mild shock. Takai had accepted the medicine from Anya, and seemed to be recovering from his pain and discomfort. He just realized that Anya had given him a disinfectant wipe, and he absentmindedly used it to clean his hands and wrists.

This must surely be his worst nightmare; no matter where he looked, everything and everyone somehow reminded him painfully of Maylene; first it was Raven, and now Takai. In what cruel, heartless way would he be forced to suffer next?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer sat, thinking. Nothing in paticular, he was just wallowing in memory, like so many others. Only, this was his choice. He remembered his first mission, before he joined with Anyas unit. Routine scouting patrol.

Jackhammer shouted to Garth ''Get to cover you fool!'' As the enemy fired another rocket. It exploded just a few feet away from Jackhammer- Right on top of Danyel. SHe had been Vaporised, only her Arm remained, clutching ehr rosary and her gun simultaniously. He could see her shadow on teh ground, scorched tehre for good. He looked away. He raised the ''Boltgun'' and fired. 3 shells got jammed into teh enemy rockeeer. He exploded in a shower of gore. His associate loader scrrambled away. Nathan, the teams sniper, shot the loader in the head. The memory changed. Now he was being accepted into Anyas squad. He remembered that day well, how Anya had shook his hand and welcomed him. He had been smaller back then. He remembered now how pretty she had looked, how beautiful.

Jackhammer was brought back to reality by the realisation he wasn't breathing. He took a long, deep gasp of air. ''You Idiot Jack...'' He said. ''Why'd you stop breathing?'' He knew the real reason, but he didn't wnat to admit it. Anya took his breath away. And in this case, literally. He stood, checking his boltgun was loaded. Satisfied, he walked over to Anya. As a millitary soldier, he had had al the vaccines he needed. ''how is he Ma'am... I mean, Anya?''

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya moved backwards and took a good look at Takai. He seemed to be better and not in shock anymore. She moved her gaze to Raven and Travis. She shook her head and sighed. Those two need help. she thought. Not her kind of help, but mental help to fix the bad memories of the past.

Same as with Jackhammer, she had all her vaccines yearly and some monthly. Being a medic, she had extra vaccines that many other military personnel wouldn't have gotten. Although she didn't have any vaccines on her form, she did have a lot of medical knowledge.

"Travis....You should get a new change of clothes. Although it's highly unlikely for you to go eating your shirt, I would feel better if we contained the infection and you changed shirts or an entirely new outfit since you were carrying Takai." she said. She then noticed Jackhammer coming over.

She smiled at him and waved then quickly put down her arm remembering she was a commander and he was a lower rank. She shrugged a bit at Jackhammer's comment and nodded. "The medicine that the blonde boy gave us seemed to have worked, but just in case, I think Takai should wear a mask." she said and smiled at him calling her Anya. It was one of the very few times she has ever heard him call her by her name.

Junior Member Sheraku is on a distinguished road Sheraku's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 03:03 PM
    Somewhere between a swamp and a bunch of trees.
    Threads

Ukiyo tied the two short swords on his waist with the ropes on the hilts, before watching Arem enter the white door without any hesitation. He paused for a moment and glanced at the black door watching a stranger pass through it. A few thoughts passed through his mind, but he decided to keep them there. Ukiyo then slowly progressed into the white door, with a slight wave of fear washing through his body. 'I wonder what kind of trials are in store for us.' He thought waiting to see where the strange door would bring him and his new partner.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance

The blonde boy watches as this happens, everything. He had his chuckles here and there Did they still not understand this is a dream? He began laughing loud enough for everyone to hear it.
    "You guys are so stupid!" He begins to laugh covering his face, he could not control it.
    "A-And Travis! Your the funniest! You care about everyone!" His laugh started to sound like the Jokers.
    "You guys suck and worst of all, you all thinking helping one another is going to save you! I say leave the weak behind that would be Travis, Raven, and Takai! Just kill them and worry about your self!" He began to push his face, as if wearing a mask. He regained control.

"Your next trail is ready and waiting." He steps away from the door, and opens it. He did not care what happened. Does Travis think he can kill me? At his state of mind? And Raven got some courage, I wonder how long that will last... Three couples and a killer. This could be interesting... he got deep in thought, knowing they would not/could not hit him.

There was singing from outta the blue door as well as a chill.
    When your ready and enter the door, it will have snow around but your characters will not feel any coldness, let alone the snow, it will feel like walking on normal ground. There will be a man in there he will have a blue scarf, wear a nice light blue jacket, as well as some nice pants, his hair was also blue. You can hear singing from him, when you approach say something but he will not do anything until my next post. He will be very kind to you, don't attack him yet.

@Sheraku , @BlazingSoul
    As you enter the door, there will be five doors and people entering the Red one, the blonde kid will be there again, You will not see the others and there will be no bath/others.
    The blonde boy will close the door, as if waiting for you to do something. After a few moments, he opens the door.
    "Enter when you want, just be careful." He licked his lips, going in with you will be the girl that tried to ask your help earlier. She will enter the door with you when you enter it and have a sword as well as an M9.

She looks angry at you both, and waits for you to enter.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer retirned her Smile. "Im going to proceed. ill wait for you when im there. And the others." He said, adding the last vit on. He then saluted and turned, then entered the door. Jackhammer shook his head. "lukewarm snow."he mused, lookibg around. He heard the singing. "And who might that be?" he shouted, looking around for the source of the noise. He had drawn his bolter, and was scouting around with it.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya looked at the blonde kid and shook her head. Yeah she knew Takai, Raven and Travis were the weak links. Most of all Travis because of his rash decisions, but she wouldn't kill any of them off just because of that. She nodded at what Jackhammer said. She looked back at everyone before stepping through the door and following Jackhammer.

She was close behind when she appeared and stumble right into Jackhammer's back falling into the snow like stuff. She wasn't cold at all which surprised her. She looked up at Jackhammer who she bumped into. Oh wow.... she thought and blushed softly Jackhammer isn't the scrawny kid he was when he join my company. She took note of how his muscle stretched the t-shirt's material across his chest. She swallowed hard and adverted her gaze quickly to pass Jackhammer as she sat in the weird snow.

OOC: Sorry for short post. I'm got one hell of a migraine right now D:

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Ouch. Poor you)

Jackhammer stepped forward in surprise as Anya bumped into him. He looked down. ''Weird snow huh?'' he was nervously aware she was staring at his muscles. ''Er... Here...'' He helped her up. ''There you go.'' He tenderly brushed a bit of snow from ehr face, then from her hair. His hand remained in her hair for a moment after he had the snow out, before he moved it away. ''You ah... Got some snow in your hair. its a bit wet now... I can't help that. Sorry.'' He shuffled nervously. ''Still.. It looks... nice when its wet. Sort of... shimmery.'' He smiled, attempting to lighten the mood. He stoped staring and turned around. ''Whats the singing all about i wonder? Its creepy... Like something from a bad horror movie.''

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya was helped up by Jackhammer and blushes softly at Jackhammer's tender touch. She wanted to lean into his form, but she pulled away resisting the strong urge. When he turned around, she studied his from and blushes again. If only I wasn't his commander... she sighed and touched her now wet hair.

"Yeah it does seem that way. The leader always dies first though." She laughed pointing to him as he was the first through the door. "But don't worry, I've got your back. I won't let anything happen to you." she said, the last part barely above a whisper. She glanced up at him, her crimson eyes such a bright contrast against her pale skin and silver hair.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Takai stood up, and, not saying anything to the blonde kid's comments, left through the new door that had formed. He didn't know why, but his body felt empty, and he could only feel his desire to kill returning. Takai's muscles were surprisingly relaxed and his eyes distant, as if seeing a far off object. There was no emotion whatsoever: The fear, the sadness, even the anger... it was all gone.

What is this feeling?

Staring ahead blankly, his hands in his pants pockets, Takai stepped through the warm snow, not paying attention to how odd it was. There was a faint vocal music in the distance, and he could discern Anya and Jackhammer scouting ahead. Ignoring their slow and cautious pace, he moved past them, straight toward the direction of the sound.

Finally, Takai could make out a sole figure in the vast expanse of snow, and, as he drew closer, Takai could see it was a man wearing a light blue outfit with a long blue scarf that stretched down to the snow. The mysterious man's mouth was open, and his arm was outstretched in front of him, a melancholy melody rising from his lips like mist from a dark lake. Takai waited patiently for the man to notice him and finish singing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information