AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

"So there is no one to love or care for hmph hard to believe that"
    She said and struggled to get up. Her shoulder made it very hard as did her leg
    'Damn it i hate this i really do'
    "But then again that is your perspective so not much can be said there"
    Nanako managed to stand up but fell once again very hard.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph and Tsubame noted that the blonde boy was losing his patience. Seeing that he was getting desperate, he started to play his words so that he can rush everyone else to get the next trial started, Joseph decided to break away from Tsubame for a bit to relieve him from his duty of harassing people.

(Joseph) "Look, I know how much you want us to get our next trial started but as you can see, Travis and Raven are having their moment right now. So would you mind and let them take their time? They'll be ready when they're ready okay?"

Joseph then walked away from the boy and back to Tsubame as she wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his right shoulder. She would protect him until the end and he will do the same.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

ooc- huh. woulda thought that the ones i incinerated would stay down...

ic- Lucas swore again, loudly. "Dont know when to quit, doy they?" He drew his pistol, wincing from the heat, and torched another few to ashes, and sending one toppling over the edge. He noticed then that Freya was in a tight spot. Muttering in Transilvanian, he moved forward, slicing two dead in half and helping her to her feet. " Your sweating something frantic Doc. Really, you should take your coat off or something." He smiled, then torched another 5 or 6 with his pistol. He then dropped it, the heat becoming too much. Muttering again, He charged forward;,impaling a few dead things on his weapon

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis' blood loss had finally taken its toll; he felt woozy, nauseous. He swayed dangerously on the spot, darkness clouding his vision. As the last of the light from the room was about to flicker away, he vaguely felt an arm around his shoulder, and a voice in his ear. "I'm here Travis..." It said softly, and the darkness began to lift at once. He focused all of his strength on the voice. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for leaving you. I didn't mean to... I... I love you..." at this, he could feel himself being embraced, and he blinked away the last of the shadows from the corners of his vision. He glanced down groggily and saw someone crying against his shoulder; their hair was a pure white.

'Raven...'

So, she hadn't abandoned him after all...? She wanted him to be there? Her words filled him with indescribable gratitude and relief. He exhaled, and felt himself smile as tears he couldn't control fell down his face. He didn't know why he was crying, and at the moment he didn't care. He was still disoriented, but his pain and overall fatigue had vanished. She was there with him and that was all he could hope for at the moment. Raven gave him strength, and she was more powerful than him in plenty of ways. Without thinking, he lifted Raven's chin and felt as his lips came into brief contact with hers. It took him a moment to realize what he was doing, and then he quickly recoiled; it seemed like the remaining blood in his body rushed to his face, turning it scarlet. He leaned away from Raven, embarrassed.

'I just kissed her?!'
    He thought frantically, too shocked to speak. He gulped as his face turned warmer and warmer every second. "I... I... um..." He stammered; his mind had gone blank.

Just then the abundant color drained from Travis' face. The blonde boy approached them, apparently aggravated by something. "If you all don't choose soon, then I will choose for you, and I'm sure you all won't like that." He said, and then moved behind Raven, caressing her cheek. "Maybe I could choose that Ravens dies. Right here, right now. Or maybe Travis should die. After all you walked away from him. You wouldn't care would you?"

Travis' skin crawled and his warm blood began to boil. He hardly noticed as Joseph spoke up. "Look, I know how much you want us to get our next trial started but as you can see, Travis and Raven are having their moment right now. So would you mind and let them take their time? They'll be ready when they're ready, okay?"

Travis stared at him,
    '"their moment"?' he thought, feeling somewhat delirious again. He then looked back at the blonde boy and his rage returned. His blood loss was no longer a major concern of his. His body moved as if of its own accord; he sprang to his feet and grabbed the boy by his collar. He roughly pulled him away from Raven and then stood stone-still, towering over him. His voice dripped with menace, and his eyes were wild. "DON'T. TOUCH. HER." He snarled. As usual when he was face to face with the blonde boy, he felt livid. But now that he had had the gall to lay a hand on Raven, Travis was beyond fury. "You have the nerve to call yourself a human, when the only reason you exist is to wrench people from those they love the most. You said you had a sister to protect; you think she would think any better of you if she saw you like this? Think for yourself, you brat; don't mindlessly obey some hidden power like an abused dog begging for scraps from the dinner table. What the hell do you think that will accomplish for anyone? You think you'll profit from being a sick minded little bastard? You think you'll save your sister? You think she'll appreciate what you've become? You're beyond pity," he spat, and then turned away as he released him. "You want me to choose an ability or stats, right? I'll go with the stats."

Power: 20
    Speed: 16
    Intelligence: 16
    Survival: 12
    Endurance: 10
    Luck: 14
    Perception: 12

'Like I'll let you hurt Raven, you demented creep... Over my dead body.' He huffed, and began adjusting his statistics.

Power: 30
    Speed: 22
    Intelligence: 20
    Survival: 24
    Endurance: 22
    Luck: 16
    Perception: 16

"That's what you wanted right?" He called to the blonde boy, and then eyed the springs warily. 'I don't think I should... the longer I'm away from Raven the worse of a feeling I get. I'll just grab some clothes and come back.' He thought, and then quickly walked over to the rack of clothes, throwing his bloodied and ripped ones aside. Rummaging through the hangers and folded clothes, he found another pair of slightly baggy black cargo pants and a light green shirt. 'Good enough.'

5. Likes Esiphas liked this post
    Member rodyno is on a distinguished road rodyno's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

She grabbed two jutte (attached), that fell in front of her. After that, she quickly realized that she was not where she thought it was. She tried to find someone to ask them what had happened, if someone could protect that nightmare.
    Then she looked at the two options she had. She sure didn't want to be there, and death seemed to her the easiest solution, but when approaching the door, a shiver down the spine came to her - she was scared of death. She took courage and walked away from the door, looking for someone who had done the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	d451.jpg‎
Views:	13
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	52207  

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako looked at the boy and spat in his face.
    "F*** off Ches I'm not dying yet"
    She said as she pointed her sniper rifle at him.
    "Your a real Di**face but you already know that"
    She snapped up into a sitting position and got on her feet, she ignored the others .
    She limped off to the bathroom and took a shower. gritting her teeth through the pain when the water hit her scorched shoulder.
    'this isn't to bad i just need some bandages and burn cream'
    when she finished she saw her shirt and coat was ruined and her pants ripped her vest and hat were A-okay. so she put her underclothes back on then her vest and pants, she replaced her hat on her head and got her bag and treated her shoulder.
    'Thank god i have some burn cream in this kit'
    Replacing her sword and belt and carring her rifle she went back out into the area where everone else was and noticed the clothes.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-29-2011 at 05:20 PM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven felt as if nothing else existed except for her and Travis. She felt him lift her chin, her face began to turn red. Their lips finally touched. It felt as if someone began to beat on her heart like it were a drum, her heart was pounding furiously. Butterflies filled her stomach, she felt so surprised and happy all at once. Once Travis recoiled she felt herself giggle and sigh happily.

"It's okay..." She leaned in to return his kiss but she felt cold hands caress her cheek. She froze, fear shot down her spine. "Maybe I could choose that Ravens dies. Right here, right now. Or maybe Travis should die. After all you walked away from him. You wouldn't care would you?" Her fear prevented her from answering. She would have began to cry if she hadn't heard Joseph speak up. "Look, I know how much you want us to get our next trial started but as you can see, Travis and Raven are having their moment right now. So would you mind and let them take their time? They'll be ready when they're ready, okay?"

She slightly blushed at the fact that others had been watching, but she didn't care. Travis rose to his feet and towered over the boy. "DON'T. TOUCH. HER." Usually she would be frightened but she felt safe, Travis was there to protect her. She grew silent as Travis began to rage on the boy. She felt slightly bad but he had been causing her nothing but torment during their entire journey.

"You want me to choose an ability or stats, right? I'll go with the stats." Travis said. Thats right! She hadn't figured out whats he wanted. Well now was the time to decide.

Former stats:

Power: 11
    Speed: 13
    Intelligence: 10
    Survival: 16
    Endurance: 15
    Luck: 17
    Perception: 13

New stats:

Power: 21
    Speed: 25
    Intelligence: 20
    Survival: 26
    Endurance: 20
    Luck: 15
    Perception: 18

"T-There...Are you h-happy n-now?" Raven didn't need to change, she was content with her clothing. But she hurried into the womens room and grabbed more amo, new headphones and washed her face quickly. She hurried back and waited outside them mens room for Travis. "O-hh by the w-way..." She turned to Joseph and Tsubame. "Thank you for y-your help so f-far on this a-adventure..." She smiled and bowed to them.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio merely grunted, he noticed other people but his mind was already set, he looked at Ches with a cold unblinking gaze.
    "When dose the next round start?" he said simply
    He was having the time of his life here, a place where he could happily fight without fear of getting dragged in front of Professional Standards for dodgy practices. Fumbling in his pockets he came up with a couple of battered cigarettes and a plain black lighter, cupping his hands around it he lit up and waited for the next round to start.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"No one is gettin killed off here. The medic's still alive and a ranged fighter for support fire may be needed later on." says Arem in disgust at the thought. "Besides even if she won't work out, we could always use a meat shield. Everyone will serve a purpose. No one gets dropped unless killed in battle! So what's next?" He adds.
    --------------------------------
    SOrry. My exams are finally over so i can resume regularly. Sorry for teh Inconvenience. XP
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster ,@RyuTama ,@MikuChuu ,@Tragic~Romance

OC: Looks like Yukari ruffed you up a bit eh? >: D FUN

IC: "DON'T. TOUCH. HER." Travis snarled at The blonde boy face to face, and Travis's hand on his collar. The blond boy smiles and let's him spit his comment out at him.

"You have the nerve to call yourself a human, when the only reason you exist is to wrench people from those they love the most. You said you had a sister to protect; you think she would think any better of you if she saw you like this? Think for yourself, you brat; don't mindlessly obey some hidden power like an abused dog begging for scraps from the dinner table. What the hell do you think that will accomplish for anyone? You think you'll profit from being a sick minded little bastard? You think you'll save your sister? You think she'll appreciate what you've become? You're beyond pity," he spat, and then turned away as he released him. "You want me to choose an ability or stats, right? I'll go with the stats."

Taunting Travis he walked next to Raven and smacked her across her face sending her a good few feet away. The blonde kid lifted his leg and kicked Travis in the chest sending him flying into a rose bush, thorns entering his skin. He opened his mouth and a snake tongue came from his mouth as he spoke.
    "First off don't tell me what to do! I can do what ever I want to do here. I, by my own hands killed my sister. I slathered her across the field of the start. Laughing while I killed her, her and I is what makes this trail the hardest. She thanks me for killing her! She loves what I have become! Also every second i'm working for my boss is another day I get to live and not have my soul devoured. It works for me! COME ON TRAVIS YOU THINK YOU GOT GUTS!?" At his point a very pretty young girl appears next to him and whispers in his ear his face calms, and a smirk crosses his face. He then kisses the female figure and she vanishes.

"It's time for your next trail, like usual. Enter when you are ready. However this time, if you don't kill you will die." He then enters the door himself, and licks his lips. Looking at Travis. He glances over to Takai for a moment then his body vanishes.

Do it. Enter the door. When ready. WARNING: Two or more may die in this. Due to my tally...
    Takai needs to chose so before he enters the door please pick stats or power.
    Everyone else, enter when ready but work as a team. <--- HUGE HINT
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul

OC: So your done with the first trail? That went a bit TO fast... just gonna have to make trail two a bit harder...

IC: The blonde boy looks at this person who keeps swearing him out and looks at the few people standing in front of him right now. "Your second trail is simple. Pick your favorite song and tell him. English lyrics only and it has to have words. I like this group, that's the only reason why your getting this hint." He steps to the side and opens the door for them to enter when they were ready to.

"Nanako, stop calling my name. It's not needed yet. Call me kid for now." He smiles holding the door open for the others.

Note: When you enter there will be snow on the ground but you will not be cold. There is no sun in the sky yet there is light and you can see quite well. There will be a man with blue spiked hair, a blue scarf, jeans, and undershirt, along with a light blue jacket. He's singing great melodies, some of which you could get lost in. Approach him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Esiphas @alisaallthat @Yukari

OC: Yukari thank you so so much for taking over for a little bit with my characters. I wanted to let you and the rest of the forum (or people playing this) we wont be going into foreclosure and my dad got his job back so... I'm not going anywhere anytime soon

IC: Soldiers attacked as best they could, those that were hit off the edge died and was not able to be revived by the white witch. Black stood there watching as this unfolded.
    Lucas started to get overwhelmed by a large group of enemies surrounding him, they were managing to push him closer to the edge by the minute. The one's that were blasted into dust were simply recreated and began to barrage him.
    Freya is attacked from behind by five soldiers which can be easily dodged quickly defeat them and I would recommend helping Lucas before he get's cornered and dies.
    Any other characters in the area will be heavily surrounded and attacked.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Travis was thrown into a rose bush full of thorns, the blonde boy also went over to Raven and slapped her in the face in an insult to injury. As the boy left, Tsubame went over to Raven to calm her while Joseph went over to Travis to help him out. The blonde boy completely ignored him and Tsubame, seeing that he either has something surprising for them or something including Takai.

(Joseph) "Are you all right? Here, let me help you."

Joseph offered Travis his hand while Tsubame went over to Raven to calm her.

(Tsubame) "It's going to be all right Raven, we'll get through this and kill that bastard."

Tsubame embraced her for a few seconds before releasing her. She was confident that everyone will make it through Wonderland.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas swears again. "This is harder then I thought..." He muttered, before he made a swinging attack and decapitated the arc of warriors in front of him. He rolled forward, and broke away from the main group- then charged back in, kicking at smacking with his feet and his blade, sending three creatures flying off the edge. "Ah yea, that was cool." he said, before turning his attention back to the group he was being surronded by.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven pressed her hand to her to her cheek as her body began to shake but not out of fear, out of anger. She would have tackled the boy if it were not for Tsubame who ran to her and embraced her. Tsubame was warm, why did this feel so familiar?

Her mother, she always held her when she was sad, upset, or hurt. It always made her feel so much happier and relaxed. Raven sighed and calmed down as Tsubame held her then released her.

"It's going to be all right Raven, we'll get through this and kill that bastard."

"Yes, we will make it through. We have to work together, not for us...but for Anya and Jackhammer... If we had worked more as a team before...maybe they would still be here. We had to pull our talents together and work as one." She smiled at Tsubame, hoping she would agree with her.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis bundled up the clothes he had selected and made his way to one of the sinks. He placed them on the ground, and then fumbled a bit as he removed his dirty clothes. Looking in the mirror, he noticed that there was still quite a bit of dried blood caked on his neck and shoulder where his arm had been blown off. He shuddered as he remembered the excruciating pain and the way that he had to fight to remain conscious. He was still light-headed from the experience. He kept glancing at his right arm impulsively, to make sure it was still there. Cocking his head slightly, he brought his hand up to his face and flexed his fingers, then turned on the water faucet so that he could wash off the blood from his upper body. He cringed a bit when the cold water came in contact with his bare skin, but he dealt with it; he didn't feel like waiting for it turn warm. He glanced back into the immaculate mirror and stared at himself for a moment, lost in thought.

'Why are we here...? What is exactly is the point of this Wonderland? It can't be just to torment and kill us off... Is there something we're supposed to learn here? I don't get it... I guess I could ask the brat, but... I doubt he'd say anything...' He scowled anxiously. 'But if he did... would the answer be something I'd want to hear?'

He gazed at himself for a few more seconds, and then swallowed the knot in his throat. He removed his glasses and washed his face thoroughly; it was covered with dried tears and sweat. He then scrubbed his scalp and got rid of any dirt in his hair. Once again, he disregarded the shampoo, and didn't bother to comb it out. He inspected himself one last time in the mirror and then dried himself off before pulling on his fresh clothes. Placing the towel complacently on his sopping wet hair, he replaced his glasses on the bridge of his nose and reattached his saw and medical kit to his belt, and shoved the taser in one of the pockets of his khakis. He looked at his case of scalpels, and noticed that the surface was severely scratched and blood-stained... not to mention the strap had become very worn, and quite a few of the scalpels were either missing or broken. Furrowing his brow, he tossed the case aside with a huff and reluctantly made his way to the row of weapons. After only a few minutes of searching, he found a brand new case, with scalpels that glinted magnificently in the phosphorescent light of the bathhouse. He frowned at the weapons he was carrying. 'Survive... that's all we're supposed to do...? Nothing else...? What about Anya and Jackhammer? Did they just wake up in their normal lives...?'

He felt sick thinking about the two military officers and their brutal deaths... but for some reason he felt a twinge of envy. They were free of this nightmare, whereas he and Raven and the others were still trapped. At every corner, there was something that scarred him, mentally and physically. He wasn't sure if he would be able to recover from some of the wounds he had accumulated in this place. Even if this did turn out to be nothing more than a dream, would he really be able to just forget about everything that happened here and move on with his life? The idea that he could live the rest of his life thinking back about being mangled and mutilated and drowned in pools of blood terrified him to the very marrow of his bone.

'Enough,' he thought, shaking his head and smoothing out the wrinkles in his shirt. 'You're thinking too much, Travis... You can't be spacing out here...'

With a heavy sigh, he turned away from the sink and made his way out of the men's restroom, where Raven was waiting by the entrance. His face turned warm and he avoided eye contact with her. As he nervously approached her, the blonde boy got to her first.

Travis' eyes widened as the boy raised his hand and smacked her across the face, sending her flying backwards. He felt his boiling blood pulse viciously, and his vision turned red. His body dashed forward, fueled by nothing but the pure intent to slaughter the boy. He reached for his saw, but was kicked square in the chest and flew backwards as well. Something coarse caught his fall, and he didn't notice as his skin was pricked by dozens of thorns. 'Rosebush?' He thought vaguely, but he didn't have enough time to wonder how a rose bush had suddenly appeared in the bathhouse before his ears were assaulted by the boy's loud retort.

He listened to the boy, his anger only increasing with every word. Joseph approached him and offered to help him out of the bush, but he was too enraged to pay him any attention. He ignored Joseph's hand and wrenched himself out of the rosebush, thorns cutting deeper into his skin. He was only slightly alarmed at the boy's serpentine tongue; it wasn't enough to make Travis back down. At the moment, he didn't think anything could calm his fury. The more the boy said, the more Travis became convinced that there was no way he could have ever been anything even remotely human. He no longer held even a shred of mercy or pity for this monster. He stood up and ignored the stems and thorns that were still stuck on his clothes. "COME ON TRAVIS YOU THINK YOU GOT GUTS!?"

Travis impulsively drew his saw and held it in front of him offensively, his teeth grinding together as he glared at the boy. He took a step forward, but paused as a young girl appeared and whispered something into his ear. Whatever she had told him had calmed him down, because his usual cocky smirk had returned. Travis' eyes narrowed. Out of nowhere, the boy kissed the girl and she vanished. "This time, if you don't kill you will die." The boy said, and then looked at Travis, licking his lips.

'You think you're scaring me?' Travis thought heatedly, adrenaline rushing through his body. He wanted to attack him right now, before he disappeared beyond the fourth door, but something stopped him. He briefly glanced around the room, at Takai, Joseph, Tsubame, and lastly Raven. His anger faltered somewhat. Once again, the boy's words echoed in his mind, breaking him out of his blind fury:

Unless attacked, I cannot kill.

Travis inhaled slowly, and felt his muscles relax slightly. They were all so close to overcoming the obstacles here in this Wonderland. What good would it do if he were to lose control at the last moment and risk getting them all killed? His hands released the saw in his grasp, and it fell with a metallic clang to the floor. He noticed that his knuckles were white from clenching onto the handle so strongly. He continued glaring at the boy until he finally vanished beyond the threshold of the fourth door.

Shaking his head disbelievingly, he exhaled and ran a trembling hand through his hair (as he usually did when he was distressed). He swallowed the angry knot in his throat and turned back to face Joseph. He felt guilty for ignoring his assistance. "Sorry... about that. I lost control. It was stupid of me; I know there's no way I can take him on my own, but... I don't know, I just couldn't help it..." He hesitated, rubbing the back of his neck. Without further word, he quickly made his way to Raven, who was being comforted by Tsubame. He wondered if Joseph was following him.

"We have to pull our talents together and work as one," he heard Raven say as he got closer. She was smiling at Tsubame, and that meant she wasn't injured. He made an audible sigh, relieved that she wasn't hurt. He then looked down at his bare arms and realized that they were covered in several open wounds caused by the thorns of the rosebush. The pain was minimal, but he still flinched at the sight of so many deep scratches. He turned away from Raven and Tsubame as he wiped most of the blood off of his arms. He deftly reached for his first aid kit and applied some disinfectant to the deeper wounds. He would have used some band-aids, but he decided he would save those for later in case Raven or the others needed them. He really couldn't care less about a couple of simple scratches, at least on himself.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Nanako, stop calling my name. It's not needed yet. Call me kid for now."
    'What the Heck?????? i never told this guy my name!!!!!!!!!'
    The fact he knew her name set Nanako on edge.
    'okay then...now i really want more leather on or something protective..'
    Ignoring Ches and her teammates once again Nanako walked over to the clothes stiffly. She looked for some leather pants and found a skin tight-body suit that could stop knives and other sharp objects. It also seemed to retain and cover body heat or the reverse if in a hot environment. She also adjusted her Top hat
    'This looks good'
    Heading back to the bathroom Nanako changed.While in there she thought about what Ches had said.
    'did my luck just have to do that or what......but what is this guy's angle'
    leaving the restroom she looked at the 'March Hare' and his medic buddy as well as Antonio smoking a cigarette.
    "So we gonna go?"
    she asked in a strong voice. her emotions were under control and she didn't want anyone specifically Ches to know she felt vunerable.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 11-03-2011 at 05:28 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio hefted his sledge hammer upon seeing Nanako getting ready to move out, the end of his cigarette glowed bright as he calmly strode through the door.
    Upon finding himself surrounded by snow he sat down, ignoring the man while he finished his smoke and waited for the others.

OOC- sorry it's short but very tired.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Joseph and Tsubame smiled to relieve that Raven and Travis didn't lose it, they went over and grabbed a combat knife for themselves. They may need it, in the unlikely event if they lose their main weapons. The two of them placed their weapon in their pocket and proceeded to enter the door.

(Joseph) "Let's go guys."
    (Tsubame) "It's time that we got out of this hell of a dream."

They entered the door, determined to pass the next trial and to get everyone out of here.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven nodded in response to Joseph and Tsubame. As they walked through Raven walked to Travis with a big smile. "Come on, let's go and get this over with." Then a thought crossed her mind. What would happen if they woke up. She would be back with her Brother and he would be with his sister. Would Travis bother to find Raven? She wouldn't even begin to know where to find him.

Her smile quickly faded as her mind wandered more and more. In one way she didn't want to leave Wonderland so she could be with Travis, but on the other hand she wanted to leave because this place scared her. She looked down at the ground still lost in thought.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arem grabs Nanako and Antonio's hands. "It may not be cold but getting separated in a snowy stage is still dangerous. Come on." he says then tugs them towards the Blue haired singer. "Excuse kind sir. I'm am deeply sorry for interrupting your singing session but are you our next examiner?" asks Arem as they reached him and awaited what trial may commence.

---------------------
    Short post but your move GM. ^ ^
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- @Light Buster @mikichuu@ Tragic~Romance Oh yea, Its my turn ! And @Yukari ...

ic- As you enter through teh door, you find yourself standing in a perverted version of Victorian London- or something to that efect. You are in a Courtyard, surrounded by Shops, the buildings of which are seemingly made from Brass and Gold metal plates, covered in vents, pipes, and gears. There are circular glass windows all over the fronts, through which many a manaquin can be seen. The manaquins looks and feel wrong- almost human, and thier eyes seem to follow you no matter where you are.The sky is covered in an almost black smog, across which orange lightning flickers- though there is never any sound of thunder. The smog originates from great geared towers, brass and gold like the buildings. In the distance, you can see a clocktower- but the the face is on backwards, and the hands look disturbing, though you cant see them well enough to know why. Just across the Courtyard from you, about 20 metres away, is a fountain, made from gears and pipes. The water that comes from it looks darker than normal, and slightly sludgy. Sitting on the edge of the fountain are two figures- two incredibly familiar figures.

Jackhammer noticed Joseph and Tsubame enter the portal. ''Well well, look wjo it is!'' He stood up, leaving Anya by the fountain. He looked overjoyed to see them. He looked different however- the Colours of his hair were more solid, and there were no stray hairs sticking out. His eyes seemed sharper, and more hawk-like than before. However the most noticable difference was his change in attire- He was now dressed in a leatehr vest, a long leather greatcoat, leatehr trousers and boots, and leather gloves. On the right hand, the gloves were fingerless. He smiled though, the familiar smile that he had spread on his face whenever he was happy. ''Good to see you guys! Took your time though!.''
    Last edited by Esiphas; 11-01-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OC: wth i didn't go through the door and now i'm thru?? oh well..
    After somehow being dragged thru the door. Nanako saw a man sitting in the snow singing. Nanako stared at the man in blue.
    'Thank god i have this suit. But this guy is weird'
    "It may not be cold but getting separated in a snowy stage is still dangerous. Come on."
    she heard the 'March Hare' say as he still held her hand.
    "Excuse kind sir. I'm am deeply sorry for interrupting your singing session but are you our next examiner?"

'March Hare' asked. Somehow although snowy and nice looking this place had a foreboding feeling about it. And that didn't sit well with Nanako.
    "Hey Antonio.."
    Then she noticed him smoking his cigarette still.
    'well forget that'
    Nanako held on tight to the 'March Hare's hand feeling a little bit braver.
    'are either of these people cold?'

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai closed his eyes as he donned the armored suit and gloves. Even though he heard a commotion in the room behind him, he felt it was best he didn't interfere. Being in the presence of the blonde child never failed to anger him, so he avoided the situation entirely.

Anger.... I just don't feel any, so what exactly happened to me? What did Isabel do when she touched me?

As the noise quieted, Takai finished changing, then made his way towards the weapon rack. He never liked using weapons... but if something came up on the next trial that wouldn't allow him to use his fists, he would need a backup plan. Just then, he frowned as his eyes fell upon a brushed chrome heavy pistol known as a the Mark XIX Desert Eagle. Takai wasn't really familiar with firearms, but he heard plenty of people mention a pistol that had the kick and power of a rifle. The handgun itself was displayed in an open silver case alongside three magazines of .50 AE round ammunition, so Takai stowed two in pockets that lined his suit, then loaded the last into the pistol and placed it in a holster-like compartment that rested at his hip.

It's as if this gun is supposed to go with this armor...

Once finished, Takai made his way to join the rest of the group, but noticed they were already gone through the next door. The blonde boy seemed to be waiting for him at the door, a cocky smile etched across his face. Takai faced him, then read off his new stats:

Old Stats:
    Power: 23
    Speed:22
    Intelligence:7
    Survival:11
    Endurance:14
    Luck:9
    Perception:14

New Stats:
    Power: 39
    Speed:38
    Intelligence:10
    Survival:14
    Endurance:16
    Luck:14
    Perception:19

His stats chosen, Takai decided to speak a few words before walking through the door.

"You may think you have the ultimate power to manipulate those around you," He said, his word directed at the boy with razor precision, "and it may be working on the others, but you'd better be careful around me. I won't be so easily controlled. The others may not have the will to kill you, or the ability, but..." he leaned in close, till his mouth was by the boy's ear, "I'm different. If a single one of them dies from here on, I will personally annihilate you and whatever scrap of soul you have left."

At this, Takai backed away, glared once at the boy, then passed through the door to the other side. What he saw baffled him, as standing right before him were none other than Anya and Jackhammer.

You have to be kidding me...

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph and Tsbuame were surprised. Anya and Jackhammer? They supposedly died back in the third trial but to see them here? What is going on here? Was this really the fourth trial or was his a trap? And why were they in London in all places? This was only a imagination but they need to be careful, anything can happen to anyone at any given time as they kept their hands on their secret knifes they acquired.

(Joseph) Anya? Jackhammer?
    (Tsubame) They died in the previous trial but why are they here?

They waited as Takai caught up and waited for the others to catch up...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11-03-2011 at 07:36 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya sat on the edge of the odd fountain. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail with the loose hair curled. Where she use to not have make-up on, her eyes were covered in a black smoky eye detail. Her lips with a brilliant red and she had a soft blush to her cheeks. Anya stood up and her attire was completely different than what she might have worn before. She had a strapless leather corset on that laced up in the front to expose her fair amount of cleavage. With a small gap between her corset and tight leather pants, there was a glitter from her blood red jeweled belly button ring. To complement her outfit, she had her tight leather pants tucked into high healed leather boots.

Anya noticed that her ‘friends’ had arrived at their trial. She stood up and followed after Jackhammer. She moved to stand next to him and she took the hand that with the fingerless gloved hand. Her formed leaned against Jackhammer’s seductively as she smiled and waved at the men of the group. “Hey guys. What took you all so long? We’ve been waiting forever.” She remarked seeming completely normal.

Freya was swarmed by all the enemies. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and grabbed her pistol shooting the enemies along the edge they fell backwards into the lava. Handling her sword in one hand and her pistol in the other, she sliced and shot at the foes around herself before getting to Lucas. She pressed her back against his and shouted. “We have to work together if we are to survive!” she yelled and shot an enemy that got too close to her form.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas nodded in agreement. He seemed anxious, as though distracted. Then he grinned, seeing a fantastic oppertunity. He took his blade and thrust it, straightinto a creature facing Freya, Right through its back- and thr back of another too. Lucas jiggled the blade- stuck fast, between two segments of spinal column. Lucas grinned again,, and said quite loudly "Vladmirian..." Before he said the second word, he twisted the blad around, the movement dhattering the creatures spines and sending bits of bones byrsting from the things bacjs and stomachs. "...Twister" finished lucas, sliding his blade from the creatures shattered forms, whichshambled over the edge uncontrolably. Lucas began to fight again, now a little splattered, hacking limbs and kicking creatures as he did.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information