AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Annoyed at all of the sudden attention, Takai moved away, ignoring the mask that was offered to him and letting the pack of tissues fall to the ground.

"Don't worry about me," he said to the group, "I don't intend to get close to anyone of you. As long as you stay away things will be just fine."

He paused.

"Besides, it's better you don't concern yourself with me in the first place, I will only cause more pain, and I don't think you want that."

He glanced coldly over his shoulder at the others, then walked farther away.Closing his eyes and breathing deeply, he tried to stay calm and barely supress the urge to kill those around him.

If I kill these people right here, I probably won't get the chance to teach blondie a lesson. But I don't want those people coming near me.

He looked back again at Travis, who seemed deep in thought. It was as if they were dead opposite in personality: Travis the kind and thoughtful, and driven by some noble force unknown to Takai. Takai the cold and hateful, not driven by anything but the distinct smell of blood. Takai didn't know what to expect in the future, but he knew in his heart that Travis would be a problem for him.
    Turning around, Takai glared at Travis directly and prepared to speak.

"Just so you know," he said in a voice loud enough for Travis to hear, "I hate you."

With that he walked off for some distance and sat down.
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 09-18-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer watched Anya turn slightly from him. Was she ignoring him? He hoped not. Hee looked over he shoulder. She looked like she was blushing. Heat? Maybe. He couldnt tell. he adjusted his coat slightly and saluted, before turning away. he wasnt needed. But he was determined to keep Takai in line.

He strode over to takai, holding his breath, and punched him in the face. not a paticularily hard one, not even pulled, but Jackhammers strength coupled with the blow still toppled Takai. "Look here you broody ba***rd. We are a team. a unit, comrades in arms. we dobt biker and argue, we compliment eachothers strengths, we protect eachother from our weaknesses. If you dont want left alone to die, i suggest you stop moping, but on the mask Anya... That is, the commander, gave you so you dont make us ill, gather your strengths and prepare for the worst. And if you have a problem, you can keep it to yourself, or ill deck you harder next time."

With that, Jackhammer turned away and marched bacck to Anya. Saluting again, he stated "Aplogys for the direct aproach to that ma'am. integrity is vital, and weak links are a threat to all. i was merely attempting to hammer the link back into shape."". Then he fell in behind Anya, and waited, feeling pretty good about having at least attemptedd contribution.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Takai wasn't surprised by the blow, yet instead welcomed it openly. Laying back on the ground he began to laugh uncontollably, barely even a scratch on his face.

"You military types are all the same, because that's how your government trained you to be. No individuality, and perfectly linear." He stood up and popped his neck, "You think you solve problems yet you create more behind the scenes, then scramble to fix them when it's already too late."

He continued to laugh, then looked towards the door. Even if they hated him, he was sure that they would hate whatever was coming even more. Strangely enough, after getting hit, Takai was more amused at the army-boy's doglike personality than angry.

"Hm I wonder when this show will hit the road, I'm about ready to kill something." he smirked, "Hopefully it doesn't get too boring or I might have to take it out on one of you, and that would be a pity now wouldn't it?"

He closed his eyes and waited patiently for the eventual retorts that were bound to come....

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya watched the conflict between Jackhammer and Takai. She sighed and looked at them knowing this would come to no good. She rubbed the rest of her blush out of her face before stepping forward a bit to Jackhammer. She took out a disinfectant wipe. She grabbed Jakchammer's hand keeping her mind on her intended job and not how his hand felt in hers.

She tore open the package with her teeth and used the wipe to get the TB blood off his hand so that he doesn't get infect with TB and slowly deteriorate. She dropped his hand quickly before her mind wandered too much. She swallowed and looked at Takai.

"Just try something. I promise you, you won't like what follows. Everyone in this small group would die for each other, but you we don't die for. If it comes to kill or be killed. You will be the one going down. Just take a breath and clear your blood thirsty mind. It would do you better to remember that." she sighed and shook her head. She knew her words were probably wasted on the man Takai, but she gave it a try anyway.

She turned her back to Takai and Jackhammer. She looked at the door that had appeared. She pulled her long sliver hair back into a pony tail so that it would no longer be in her face. They had an hour till whoever it was to show up. She sat down and pulled her M4A1 around and across her lap. She started taking it apart to clean the weapon so it wouldn't jam. She also intended to clean her ka-bar knife so that it wouldn't rust and the become useless.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Takai thought back for a moment.

"Miss, you sound a lot like someone I knew back in the day." He chuckled, "He was the leader of the gang of which I was a member in during high school. He had ideas of how he wanted to better the city and put an end to the bloodshed of the innocent. He was idealistic... and I foolishly believed him."

He rolled over onto his stomach and rested his head on his arms, the smell of dirt rising to his nostrils, then continued talking.

"I was 17 years old, and my leader, Houjo, took us with him to put an end to other gangs. His motto was 'End violence with violence.'" Takai rolled a small pebble around in his hand, lost in thought, "One day we went to take down the leader of our rival gang, Crimson. It was only Houjo, me, and a few other newer members. This was his first mistake. He was naive in thinking that he could take down the opposing leader with just a few men. When we got there we realized we were tricked, that there was a rat in our squad, and he took off before we could stop him."

Sitting up into a cross-legged position, Takai looked forward blankly, the images of that day running through his head like a flash animation.

"The other gang leader and his lackeys were informed of our prescence, and when they found us they were merciless. Within the first few minutes all of the new members were killed, leaving me and Koujo, or rather, just me. He had pretty much lost himself when the others died, and couldn't cope with their losses enough to fight. It was a shame really. I realized that his dream was nothing more than that, and that he pointlessly attached himself to the people around him, only for them to die."

His vision coming back into focus, he looked at Anya, whose back was facing him.

"The other gang gave me a choice, die for a cause that was shaken to it's core, or kill my broken leader and live." Takai grinned, "I chose to live, and vowed to never fall into that same foolish path."

He hesitated, "So tell me miss, why should you choose to lead these people, when you don't even know what you are leading them to? You have attached yourself, and will suffer more than I will, should you fail." Takai reclined in the dirt once more, "At least if I die, I won't have the guilty heart if you all suffer the same fate."
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 09-18-2011 at 07:06 PM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

"Just so you know," Takai called loudly back to Travis, getting his attention, "I hate you." He then walked even farther away from the rest of the group. Travis watched expressionlessly, not bothering to respond. What had he done? He figured that Takai was annoyed with him, but to suddenly say 'I hate you' so bluntly seemed rather elementary to him. Jackhammer then approached Takai's sulking form, and abruptly punched him square in the face. Travis raised his eyebrows in surprise, but remained still and silent. Takai seemed to ignore Jackhammer's disciplinary speech, and instead began laughing maniacally as he lay on the ground. "Hm I wonder when this show will hit the road, I'm about ready to kill something." he smirked after he had gotten back on his feet, "Hopefully it doesn't get too boring or I might have to take it out on one of you, and that would be a pity now wouldn't it?"

Travis felt his upper lip start to curl upward into a snarl, and his hands began shaking slightly.
    'Over my dead body, you little--'

Before he could confront Takai again, the other military officer (whose name was Anya, he just discovered), walked up to him and decided to give him her own lecture. She seemed to know that this was all in vain, however, and soon turned away and began cleaning her weapons in order to prepare for the next battle. Travis knew that that was wise, but he would wait a bit longer before he cleaned his saw; he wouldn't be able to handle seeing the fairly fresh blood on its blade.

He looked at Raven, who seemed too lost in her music to pay attention to him. Somewhat hurt, but still understanding, he smiled sadly and then once again faced Takai. He folded his arms and said calmly, trying to keep his expression unreadable, "I take back what I said about you acting like a hot shot. You're nothing more than a spoiled child, with the way you are now. You obviously need help with whatever illness you're facing, and yet you refuse our advances. Spending your life thinking about nothing but death will bring nothing but death to others, and eventually yourself. What, then, is the point of living? What could you possibly accomplish for yourself if you just slaughter the people who try and accept you?" He took a deep breath, and felt his emotionless stature start to dissolve. He wasn't glaring at Takai with hatred; more like irritation. "If you die, you may have nothing to regret, but is that really what you want? Dying with nothing... perhaps not regret, but not with pride either. You call the military dogs, but in truth it's
    you whose bound to die like a dog, if you keep up with this fourth-grade mentality. At least they die knowing that it was for a cause. I would prefer dying for the sake of others, rather than for the sake of myself."

He shook his head in disbelief. 'How could someone be so blind?' Pulling himself together, he continued, "So go on as you were. Kill for whatever reason you want; I won't stop you. Just keep innocent people out of your childish tantrum fits, and don't you dare try and be stupid enough to hurt anyone here; that is, unless you feel confident going hand to hand with all of us at once. It's not so much a threat as it is a promise; for now, all of us are fighting and living with the purpose to protect each other. We won't tolerate your morbid, childish antics. Got it?"
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-18-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Tsubame noted the situation that is starting to become more of a problem to everyone including herself. If this kept up, nobody will be getting anywhere. She had to find a way to break this situation up before it got worse.

(Tsubame) "Follow me."

Joseph nodded quietly and began to follow Tsubame back to the group. She then noted that the new guy was already getting himself into trouble, starting things between Travis, Anya, and Jackhammer. She noted that he didn't even notice her one bit. Was he trying to forget his own past? It didn't matter, she had to get him to understand.

(Tsubame) "Look, you wouldn't be here if you decided to start killing anyone you see fit. So if you want to become the first one to never leave this place, I suggest you start getting your act together and work with us. If you try anything stupid, you're going to regret it."

She already knew the consequences for starting something between Takai but she had to do something.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@-Everyone OC: Alright you guys! Way to accept him warmly into the group XD Well, I know not to leave you guys alone for to long XD

IC: Kairi watched as this quarreling continued, she did not say a word she just watched. Takai would have to learn the hard way, however he's going to need some help. How long have they been fighting? Then she realized, "G-Guys!---" She reached her hand out calling for them she was frozen. She looked down at her chest there was blood, and a huge sword through it her body then went limp and the sword was removed from outta her chest and her body was kicked across the room bleeding, leaving a trail of blood.

"She was weak." She licks the blood off of her sword. This women appears before the group her dress is red, as well as her eyes. She carried a giant sword with her and was not wearing any heels.
    "You killed my brother and sister? They must have been weak, weak don't deserve to live. So who's next?" She rested the large sword on her shoulders and looks around.
    She appeared behind Travis "Maybe you." Before Travis could react she was behind Jack Hammer.
    "I always love muscle." Again she disappears, then again she was behind Anya
    "What about her?" She raises the sword to Anya's neck.
    "You would spill a lot of blood if I cut you neck." again she disappeared and was behind Takai.
    "Hello, death. Wanna help me kill these weaklings?" she giggled the was directly in front of Tsubame and Joseph.
    "What a cute couple will one of you die today?" before they could react she appeared behind Raven and brought the sword to her neck and made her stand up.
    "I think i'm going to kill you, like I did the other girl." She licks her lips and presses the blade against her neck.
    "Any objections? Anyone moves and I will kill her and oh how her blood will spill ♪ so drop your weapons and give up so I can just take your souls, other wise I can just easily kill you by the way my name is Angel."

Stats for "Angel"
    Power: 25
    Speed: 25
    Intelligence: 0
    Survival: 0
    Endurance: 0
    Luck: 0
    Perception: 0
    Literally is blood thirsty.

@Sheraku - As you awaken try and find Blazing Souls character or have him come to you. As of now people are asking around for answers so I will give you a NPC to play with for a bit (only until first trail)

IC: As you look around you will see nothing but people and flowers, people will approach you and ask questions but you shrug them off. Then a girl comes up to you.
    "u-um, excuse me sir. Could you help me please?" She was hoping he would not shrug him off. http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...01-672-950.jpg <--- what she looks like.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sighing, Takai stood up slowly. He took out his brass knuckles and tossed them off to the side. He looked at where Kairi fell, and saw another flash of his Aunt, laying forever silent in her hospital bed. This time he didn't cry, and instead became angry, but kept his fury hidden.

He called out to the woman in red, his confidence unshaken, "Hey, you! I'm your opponent!" he smirked and waited for her move "That girl there, Kairi, she was my kill, so I guess you'll have to take her place!"

Takai looked around at everyone else, then back to the lady. He noticed that she moved with incredible speed and her strength was formidible, but noticed the pattern in which she moved from person to person was in order of their distance from her. He also noticed that she couldn't move fast for very long, and stopped midway, which proved her endurance was worthless off the bat.

This will be an easy fight... what a shame. She gave away her weaknesses right away. Such an idiot. (Yay for 0 intelligence enemy! >.>)

Now even more confident, Takai called out to the others, "This is my fight, so stay out of my way or i can't promise I won't kill you in the process."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Joseph) What...?

Something or someone just appeared in front of him as well as Tsubame.

(Tsubame) "...the hell?"

(Angel) "What a cute couple will one of you die today?"

Before they even knew it or the chance to react, she appeared behind Raven and grabbed her. She placed her bladed side of her sword next to Raven's neck. Then she said this...

(Angel) "I think i'm going to kill you, like I did the other girl. Any objections? Anyone moves and I will kill her and oh how her blood will spill ♪ so drop your weapons and give up so I can just take your souls, other wise I can just easily kill you by the way my name is Angel."

Joseph and Tsubame regrouped but waited on everyone else before they can make their move. They were clearly outmatched without everyone's help and she was clearly mad. But if they can attack her in coordination without their knowledge, they can take her down. She even had to stop and rest for a bit. With enough luck and a flawless execution, they can take her out.

OOC: Well, I'm done for tonight. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-18-2011 at 09:44 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Just as one of the musicians joined in the argument, the girl who had accompanied Takai, Kairi, froze after uttering a single word, ""G-Guys--!" Before any of them could react, she was ran through with a glimmering longsword. Crimson blood dripped from the tip of the blade, and was wrenched back out of Kairi's chest cavity as the life left her eyes. Her murderer then brutally kicked her motionless body away, leaving a grotesque trail of red in its wake. Travis covered his mouth with both hands, appalled.

'B-but, I thought she was...'
    He thought frantically, trying desperately to restrain himself from vomiting, 'I thought she was one of them...' He gagged and felt fresh sweat forming on his forehead and hands.

"Who's next?" A sickly sweet voice drifted through the chamber. Before he could get a hold of himself, the voice was right in his ear. "Maybe you?" He spun around, but no one was there. However, within the span of a mere moment, he saw as the woman, who was clad in bloody red garb, held her sword against Raven's throat. "I think i'm going to kill you, like I did the other girl."

'Like hell you will!'
    Travis roared furiously in his mind, preparing to tackle the wicked woman. Just as he was about to leap, however, the person continued in that same disgusting sing-song voice.

"Anyone moves and I will kill her, and
    oh how her blood will spill! ♪"

Travis froze. He glanced between Raven and the woman, who called herself 'Angel'. Her eyes seemed to boil with a maddening bloodlust; a hungry, mindless beast that would focus on nothing but the prey in front of her.
    'That's her weakness...' Travis thought. 'She's so intent on her victim, that she can't perceive anything else around her... maybe if...' As the thoughts continued to race around in his mind at a a dizzying speed, he slowly, very slowly, reached for his case of scalpels. As he had hoped, Angel was too busy paying attention to Raven to notice him.

"This is my fight, so stay out of my way, or i can't promise I won't kill you in the process," Takai's confident voice rang throughout the chamber.

Travis couldn't help but smile grimly at his threat.
    'Well then, I'll be sure to stay out of arms' reach,' he thought, and prepared to fling three razor sharp scalpels at the woman's skull. The size and speed of the thrown weapons would be too difficult for her to see. Sure, she was fast, but how would that help her if she didn't perceive her surroundings? 'Come after me later if you want, Takai, but for now...'

Travis flexed his arm oh-so-slightly, and hurled the scalpels forward.

Junior Member Sheraku is on a distinguished road Sheraku's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 03:03 PM
    Somewhere between a swamp and a bunch of trees.
    Threads

Ukiyo wandered through the field, and but one young girl approched him asking for assistance. He was in no possition to offer any, givin he didn't even know where he was or how he came to be there. However Ukiyo did manage a few words in. "I'm sorry lady, I don't know what's going on around here. I too was searching for somebody to give me answers." With that he continued, not denying the girl following him close behind.

Progressing past the many sleeping people Ukiyo noticed a man standing near the edge of the garden, he appeared as if he was just going to wander into the forest ahead of him. 'At least he appears to have an idea.' Ukiyo pondered to himself. Not being one to approch others, but also not stupid enough to go wandering aimlessly with a clueless stranger alone in an even stranger forest. He decided to at least see if the other could shed some light on exactly what was going on, and if not have a determined soul along for the journey.

Not even close to an audible voice he called to the stranger at the edge of the fields, Ukiyo cleared his throat. Just as he was going to call again he was interupted by the girl who informed him of the obvious that he hadn't spoken loud enough for the other to hear. Ukiyo glanced over his shouler at the young female his glasses frames reflecting in the sun. "I'm aware." He stated taking a couple paces closer to the other man. "Hey!" He called waiting to see if he caught the man's attention. If it was not obvious in his voice it was clear across his face that he was not one to start conversations.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

All Raven could do was cry when the sword touched her neck. She didn't even expect it. She could see everyone somewhat surprised, then she looked at Travis. She was too frightened to even fight back, she really thought she would die. But would it even matter? She only ever talked to Travis due to her condition.

"T-T..." was all she could say while crying softly. And as he the the scalpels she yelled out the words she thought she would never say to anyone.

"I LOVE YOU!" In her mind, all she thought of was that she was going to die. Time seemed to slow down as she watched his face for the reaction of what she said as the scalpels flew toward her and Angel.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer grunted at Angels remark behind him, then growled as she went onto Anya. Once she had gone again, he followed her trailand he stared at her as she pressed her blade against Ravens throat. He clenched his hand Cannon tight and as travis threw gis scalpels, he firedd a shot which slammed right into angels forehead, ripping her flesh as the round explided. Angel fell backwards lightly and the scalpels impacted with Angels body. the hits caused Angels to fall at an angle where Raven was unharmed by the blade. "Travis. Get Raven out of there now. We'll handle this.

ooc- Whats With all the pirate talk? Is it an Admin prank or somethin?

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph and Tsubame took note of what was happening and decided to take advantage. As the attacks hit Angel's head, she released her grip on Raven, meaning she is now vulnerable to anything. Joseph quickly ran up to her and gave her a good ram with his shoulder, pushing back away from the group. Tsubame then blasted her amplifier to max and played a screeching note toward Angel. This should hopefully make her go deaf indefinably and make her fall off the stage or at least make her stunned.

OOC: @Esiphas It's Talk Like a Pirate Day today. No admin prank sadly.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

A split second before Travis' scalpels hit Angel, Raven screamed out in a frightened voice, "I LOVE YOU". He nearly tripped from surprise; it was fortunate that he had released the scalpels a mere moment before, or else his aim would have been thrown off. What had that been for, all of a sudden...? Before he could give it much thought, Jackhammer let loose a devastating blast from his arm cannon, straight for Angel's head. She keeled over, stunned from the impact. Her hold on Raven loosened, and the blade missed her throat by inches. "Travis. Get Raven out of there now. We'll handle this," Jackhammer called out to him.

Travis saw how the two musicians prepared to launch their own attack while Angel was still recovering. He immediately dashed forward and wrapped his arms around Raven, covering her ears, just as a deafening sonic boom blasted through the chamber. His eyesight went dark for a moment, and his ears throbbed painfully. Getting a hold of himself, he lifted Raven onto his shoulders and retreated away from Angel, who was still clutching onto her bloody sword. He ran across the bridge that led to the next trial, and stopped next to the door. He gently set Raven on the ground and clutched his chest, breathing heavily. "Are... are you... okay? She didn't... cut you, did she?" He asked hoarsely. A sharp pain shot throughout his injured leg, and he cringed. He suddenly realized how his back was to the enemy, and he quickly rose to his feet and turned around to face Angel, untying the amputation saw from his belt. She was on the other side of the bridge, at least ten meters away, but he still stood at the ready, holding his saw in front of him threateningly. He desperately hoped that the others would finish her off; he didn't want her coming after Raven again.

Much to Travis' relief, the blows from Jackhammer and the others seemed to be doing the trick; Angel didn't appear to have much stamina. She swayed dangerously on the spot. It was as if she wasn't quite sure of what to do, now that she had been injured.
    'Strong but stupid,' Travis thought. 'What a cliche, but at least it's the enemy and not one of us.'

He wanted to look over his shoulder to ensure that Raven was indeed uninjured, but he didn't dare turn his back on Angel again. His ears still rang from the discordant bass note from a few moments ago, and the words that Raven had shouted as she had been the woman's hostage echoed in his skull.

'I LOVE YOU.'

'Who...?'
    he thought, bewildered. Maybe she had been so frantic in those moments, that she had unconsciously said it, in some sort of attempt to have her friends or family hear it. For now, that was all he could think of. He couldn't spend his time wondering about any more for the time being; he had to focus his attention on the woman in front of him. He wouldn't let her come near Raven again.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"This sure is troublesome. Not only can't I find anyone, but I seem to be wondering in circles despite a straight line." says Aram as he scratched his head. He found himself back at the beginning once again only to see something different. Someone actually woke up. "Looks like what ever was holding me back wanted me to wait to form a party. Whatever the case, looks like I found me a party member." he thought to himself then walks towards the unknown person(Sheraku's Character). "Hey there! The name's Arem. Arem Fortis. Due to circumstances looks like I will need your aid to proceed whatever or where ever rather this place is. May I know who I may be journeying with if thee consents?" says Arem as formal as possible.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- @Light buster thanks. Annoying prank to say the least, as much of a pirate fan as I am.

ic- Jackhammer continued Firing, Glancing t teh side to check on Anya's actions. He advanced slowly, then at the last second bearhugged Angel with a flying grapple. He knew she was pysically stonger than he, so he acted as fast as he could- she seemed pretty slow. He headbutted her in the face, smashed her back with his wrench, and he managed to wriggle his hand cannon into her neck. He fired. The womans neck exploded as the explosive shell ripped through her jugular. The head rolled off Angels shoulders, away, blood leaking all over the floor and spattering Jackhammer. He stood up and backed off slowly. ''Stay alert. If the dead can be raised here, i bet she can fight headless.'' He spat some of Angels blood out, gripping his weapons tightly.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: This Pirate talk is so stupid. D: It's taking me twice as long to read every post. Oh Oh!!! Tip: Go to advance post and scroll down to other's post and they are English

IC: Anya stood back with her M4A1 raised and pointed at the dead body of Angel. She knew she couldn't match Angel in speed or strength, but hopefully, with her own survival skills will keep her alive. She watched Jackhammer and chewed on her lower lip witch caused it to turn a lovely shade of red.

She was nervous and didn't want Jackhammer to get hurt, but knowing from experience, Jackhammer could come back from anything. She still had her rifle trained on Angel's seemingly lifeless body and shuffled a bit closer. From this range and with her bullets, a shot would blow a cavity into Angel's chest. She debated weather or not to overkill Angel.

OOC: Sorry for short post. Don't have much time right now after painfully trying to read pirate talk.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis stood as steadily as he could while he watched Jackhammer blow Angel's head from her shoulders. Blood sprayed in all directions, and he was thankful that he was nowhere near them, although he could still feel his legs begin to tremble weakly. Angel's headless form fell onto the ground, gushing out thick crimson. Travis couldn't handle it anymore; he shuddered and looked away. There was no way she could survive that; nothing could. What did he have to worry about now? His hands were shaking violently from nausea. The saw slipped out of his grip, and he bent down to pick it up, but instead collapsed to his knees, gasping from physical and mental exhaustion.

He glanced at Raven sitting behind him, and panted, "S-stay here. I'll be back in a second..." Then, still weak, he reattached the saw to his belt and staggered to his feet. He walked over the bridge and back onto the platform where the others were, along with Angel's motionless corpse. "My... scalpels..." He stammered, making sure he kept his eyes averted from the gore as much as he could. "Guh--" he gagged as the scent of warm blood suddenly assaulted his nostrils. Trying his best to ignore the glances he was probably receiving from the others, he bent down and began searching for the three scalpels he had thrown. He found two on the ground, but the third was missing. His stomach lurched as he briefly glanced over at Angel's body. Sure enough, the third scalpel was there, protruding from her chest, right above the heart.

He turned away, his eyes watering from the effort he put forth to restrain himself from vomiting. There was no way he was going to wrench it out of a freshly decapitated corpse, and he didn't expect anyone else to do it for him, so he kept his mouth shut. He would have to make do with the ten scalpels he had left. He watched as Anya shuffled a bit closer to the body, obviously debating on whether or not to deliver a last blow. That was good; if Angel so much as twitched, Anya would be ready with her assault rifle.

'Now what?' Travis wondered anxiously. 'Is it over?'

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer watched hesitantly as travis left his last scalpel behind. Jackhammer realised it then- Travis was disgusted by blood. He saw the mans clenched up features. He pulled the scalpel out, cleaned it off and then, just in case, fired round after round into the body, splattering him with gire and body parts as the hand cannon tore Angels corpse to peices. he kept pulling the trigger even after the gun had overheated. Then he snapped back to earth and shuddered at thr stain on thr ground before him. he wiped his face and he clened the scalpel again, on the untouched inside of his coat. he slipped it into travis's pocket, and then turned away and waklked away. he was drenched in blood. he felt somthing lumpy in his hair. "Was all that really necessary? I dont know... I feel like ive done good and bad. And i need to clean up." he muttered. he took his coat and vest of, revealing a strengthy, mmuscular yet pale bare chest. it was clean compared to his clothes, but still messy. he tutted. "I hate cleaning." he muttered, then looked around for something to clean up with.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya watched Travis understanding the body signs of fearing blood and being disgusted about it. Hope he gets over that fear fast, otherwise he is in for a long hard road. she thought. She noticed Jackhammer released what was left of his hand cannon into the woman before turning away.

Jackhammer was covered in slimy blood and gore. His face was marred by the bright red blood and his hair was sticky. She swallowed hard when he began to undress partly. She turned her head away to gain her composure before she turned back and saw him trying to clean himself up a bit.

She moved to Jackhammer then and took out her first aid kit then and grabbed disinfectant wipes. She handed a few of the packages to Jackhammer to use on himself as she tore open a package with her teeth and leaned up close to his face to wipe the blood from his face.

Since she was so much shorter than Jackhammer, she hand to rest a hand on his bare shoulder to balance and not topple over. She gently caressed his cheek with the wipes to get the blood from there and glanced into his eyes with her crimson ones. Most of her comrades hated to look into her eyes because they were so different. She glanced away from him and bit her lower lip so not to scare Jackhammer away with her odd colored eyes.

"Ah...Sorry Jackhammer. You've just got some blood all over you face." she said with her hand still on his shoulder for balance and the wipe caressing his skin.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Jackhammer blew Angel into pieces, Joseph and Tsubame began to re-tune their guitars and check their equipment. Joseph looked at his MP3 player and noted that his MP3 had seventy-five percent of its battery left. It should be enough to get through all the trials so as long he doesn't use it too much. As for Tsubame, she turned off her amplifier for now, so that it wouldn't burn out on her as a result of her excessive playing. Now that the situation was settled, she thought about what Angel just said before they killed her.

(Angel) What a cute couple will one of you die today?

Tsubame threw the thought off as quickly as she could but she couldn't get out of her head. It was completely stuck and as Joseph noted, he went over to her to check on her.

(Joseph) "What's the matter? Are you okay?"
    (Tsubame) "It's nothing. I'm fine."

Though she didn't want to admit it, Angel was right about that her and Joseph being a couple despite not admitting it out in the open.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikiParty★ , @Tragic~Romance

OC: Haha! I got un-lazy to list all of your names XD Well, Thanks to RyuTama for telling me about the Advanced thing and Thanks to Yukari for tell us also (though, I seemed to of missed it XD) Anyways! You killed her so...

IC: As her body is literary blasted apart she remains still but then her blood started to move like little spiders. They crawled everywhere, some where black but most where red. Eventually they made a pattern on the floor, it was a smile on eye small and the other eye big with a twisted smile (Think of o_O but with a smile, and fully filled in and black) The smile spoke
    "Why did you kill me I was just trying to have fun." She releases a twisted laugh. As this happened they slowly started to sink into the ground, slowly As this happened the body stood up and her head literary re-attached it's self.
    "You guys." She picks up her sword
    "Are just like the last group." She licks her lips,
    "So who was it that killed me?" She quickly rushed over to Jackhammer and sliced up his hand cannon then quickly got outta range for a possible punch to the chest. Right as that happened she rushed over to Ayna and took her gun from her and threw it as it sunk into the blood slowly.

OC: Okay, before I get anything from Ryu, I already had this planned before your character so (this part with the blood sucking you in) is not meant to torture Travis XD

@BlazingSoul , and @Sheraku

IC: The girl simply walks away and does not say anything else. During this a man came from the sky with blonde hair. He simply stood there with the few that told him to "Move along" or "Keep walking"

Alright well I want you two to talk and get to know each other XD Then I will make another post letting you pass through XD
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-19-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven sat where Travis had left her, still frightened. She watched as they destroyed Angel, even though she wanted to feel happy all the blood and violence made her want to cry. It made her think of how close she was to death. But then she thought of something. She was in this group for a reason, not because it was coincidence but because she plays some sort of role to contribute. She may not know what that was now, but eventually she she would find out.

Eventually she dried her tears and slowly rose to her feet, then walked to Travis side and placed a hand on his shoulder. Before she could speak a word Angel began to speak. The fear raced through her body, she didn't even pay attention to what was said all she knew was she was still speaking. Angel was her biggest fear right now.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information