AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Raven heard the little blonde boy appear. She didn't look up to look at him but she heard him speak. "Took you long enough! Did the Dark Duo scare you? Funny how weak thier minds were really, anythibg to avoid the big fire down below. Never have i seen such a pair of weaklings. Except maybe Raven, she is probably about that pathetic. So, the usual deal. Who wants what, A boost to thier stats, or a new power?" His comment about her angered her. She had stayed strong through all these challenges, and was still alive. But he STILL called her weak?

"Hurry up and choose then." She sighed and began to think but was too weak. Then she heard Joseph and Tsubame choose powers. Joseph chose sound as a weapon while Tsubame chose to heal people. This was a smart power to choose because who knows what the next trail could contain.

Raven heard Tsubame approach her and began to heal her. "I hope this help Raven." She heard Tsubame say.

It was helping, she felt her strength returning. The blood stopped flowing and the ripped up skin began to heal over. After a few moments her left side completely healed over. But her arm and shoulder didn't return. But she didn't care, as long as she was still alive, thats all that matters.

After Raven was healed she rose to her feet, struggling at first because she only had one arm to help her then hugged Tsubame with her right arm. "Thank you. You saved my life." She smiled then turned to the blonde boy.

"I choose a power. And I want the power of flight." Flight seemed like it would be very useful. Especially if one of her friends was in trouble she could fly down and rescue them. Which meant she had to rely on her right arm even more.

After choosing her power she looked back at the door, waiting for Travis.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

The blonde boy grinned. "Alright, powers for all. But remember, your powers are weaker than the full versions- Thats the rules. Better powers come to those who earn them." he laughed and stepped bacwards. His sister appeared beside him. "Brother... They all made it?" The boy nodded. "That they did Sister, that they did." She smiled bow to. The sight was odly disturbing. "One more trial. Then you face the last gate put of here. Once that Blood-phobic Medical Reject gets here, ill be able to let you through." His irritation showed- Eviddntly he was annoyed you were advancing so well. "Weapons are over there." he pointed to a cupoard, whic stood open. Inside was a corridor lined with every weapon imaginable.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Tsubame was glad that Raven was okay as she embraced her. As Raven chose her power, Tsubame gave Joseph a kiss to the lips to heal his wounds. Once they were in good condition, the two went into the armory to and began to renew their weapons; reoutfitting their guitar blades and each of them got a dagger just in case they needed it. Tsubame grabbed something that she wanted to show Joseph in private. Once they got their weapons, they both headed out and back into the baths and finally got their old and dirty clothes off of their bodies. They began to imagine themselves in a house as a couple, wondering how many times they would do it in one day. They know they would be together for quite a while, if not forever...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Everyone
    I am really really happy that you guys stuck together and kept this RPG alive and going I'm sorry Esiphas, but I must take the GM spot again if that is okay with everyone of course.
    You guys kinda took it in the direction I was trying to avoid BUT it's fine because I was gone for so long and left no instructions for everyone. Anyways, is everyone ready! I'm going to expect a good fight.
    Lets do this! *cracks knuckles and neck and starts to type*
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    @Light Buster , @Ms Harley Quinn , @RyuTama
    OOC: Is this all we have left? Wait. Still a few more but of the original group? Very very interesting. @RyuTama - I think you have been tortured enough. (@Esiphas I hope you don't mind, i'm going to pass RyuTama into the door.)
    IC: Jackhammer appeared before Travis and a smile tore across his face.
    "Travis." He sets and hand on Travis's shoulder as gently as he could possibly do so. "You and Raven. Belong together, don't let her get away. Fight hard, and do me a favor." He laughed and looked at the sky. "Beat the trails, and free our souls from this hell." With that a door appeared before Travis and Jackhammer opened it and set Travis in the door way. "Tell everyone i'm sorry, but I have no control of my soul anymore." Jackhammer takes his finger and pushes Travis into the door before he could even say anything back to him, sending him into that same falling feeling, that same bright white light. Just like normal.

The blonde kid looked around and watched people set up. He walked over to Raven and put a hand on her lost arm and whispered in her ear. "Please don't forget, I was once human." With that a light appeared in his hand that was touching Ravens lost shoulder. "You might feel a slight pitch." and with that said the light got brighter and Ravens arm returned to her. What did I just do? Did I show pity?! Pathetic! ... Maybe now they wont hate me as much though... The blond kid looked at the ground and sat down with a sigh.
    "You guys really do give me a headache." He places a hand on his forehead with a chuckle and let his snake tongue slip out and hiss.
    "Sis, you got any more blood left?" His sister sitting next to him suddenly and quickly takes a syringe and stabs it into his neck and injects an entire vial of blood.
    "You should keep your own storage of it so you can stop calling on me dumb donkey."
    "Yeah whatever." He slapped his sisters cheek and as a response his sister slapped the back of his head. They both quickly stood up and raised there hands to each other and started fighting like children. Pulling hair, biting then suddenly it stopped with a sudden wave of energy that everyone feels.
    The both stand there waiting for everyone to finish up doing what they as doing, in silence.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    @Esiphas , @The Nana Ryu , @CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN , @BlazingSoul
    OOC: I think this is everyone ;;n;; please let me know if I missed someone ;;n;;
    IC: "Ohhhhhhh~ Thanks for the memories what an AMAZING SONG (No joke, FallOutBoy FTW!) and what was the other one Battle Royale by The Word Alive? Alright everyone ready?" his voice changes deeply "get ready for an emotinal Roller Coaster!" He says opening his hands and mouth and starts to sing Thanks for the Memories.

"
    I'm gonna make it bend and break
    (It sent you to me without wait)
    Say a prayer, but let the good times roll
    In case God doesn't show...
    (Let the good times roll)
    (Let the good times roll)

And I want these words to make things right
    But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life,
    "Who does he think he is?"
    If that's the worst you got
    Better put your fingers back to the keys

One night and one more time
    Thanks for the memories
    Even though they weren't so great;
    "He tastes like you, only sweeter"!
    One night, yeah, and one more time
    Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories;
    "See, he tastes like you only sweeter"!
    Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

Been looking forward to the future
    But my eyesight is going bad
    And this crystal ball
    It's always cloudy except for
    (Except for)
    When you look into the past
    (Look into the past)
    One night stand...
    (One night stand, oh)

Thanks for the memories
    "He tastes like you only sweeter"!
    Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

They say
    I only think in the form of crunching numbers
    In hotel rooms collecting page-six lovers
    Get me out of my mind
    And get you out of those clothes
    I'm a liner away
    From getting you into the mood
    Whoa

Thanks for the memories
    "He tastes like you but sweeter"!

One night and one more time (One more night, one more time)
    Thanks for the memories
    "He tastes like you but sweeter"!
    One night, yeah, and one more time (One more night, one more time)
    Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories; (For the memories)
    "See, he tastes like you only sweeter"!"

Luke licks his lips and while emotions are still high he quickly goes into the heavy metal of Battle Royal. "Let's go guys! Dance for me!" He said almost crazy like but started the song with his perfect singing, and instrumental.

"Breathe! They will turn their backs on me unless I decide to breathe.
    You will forget me unless I breathe..
    I've seen the worst in myself tonight. I almost lost the fight.
    My mind is lost within my dreams.
    Pinned down, wrapped up, in the arms of sleep.
    I feel it slowing now. I can barely see my way out.

I won't forget.
    And every single time I see your face it reminds me of why I walked away.
    I won't forget.
    And this is how you remind me that when I walked away,
    I was right to save me from myself.
    Goodbye, never say I am not enough.

I'm scared I've thrown it all away and I'll never be the same.
    What have they done? What have I become...
    This is the end of running from you.
    I promise you that

I won't forget.
    And every single time I see your face it reminds me of why I walked away.
    I won't forget.
    And this is how you remind me that when I walked away,
    I was right to save me from myself.
    Goodbye, never say I am not enough.

Never say never, never say I'm not enough.
    Never say that I...
    Never say never, never say I'm not enough.
    Never say I'm not enough!" When he finishs everyone's emotions are running high, anger and rage is running through the group as well as any other emotions.

(Sorry if this last part is crappy I ran outta time)
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 01-28-2012 at 10:56 PM.

5. Thanks RyuTama, Bubblegum Pop thanked for this post
    Likes The Nana Ryu, RyuTama, Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    @Everyone
    I am really really happy that you guys stuck together and kept this RPG alive and going I'm sorry Esiphas, but I must take the GM spot again if that is okay with everyone of course.
    You guys kinda took it in the direction I was trying to avoid BUT it's fine because I was gone for so long and left no instructions for everyone. Anyways, is everyone ready! I'm going to expect a good fight.
    Lets do this! *cracks knuckles and neck and starts to type*
    OOC: Is this all we have left? Wait. Still a few more but of the original group? Very very interesting. @RyuTama - I think you have been tortured enough. (@Esiphas I hope you don't mind, i'm going to pass RyuTama into the door.)
    IC: Jackhammer appeared before Travis and a smile tore across his face.
    "Travis." He sets and hand on Travis's shoulder as gently as he could possibly do so. "You and Raven. Belong together, don't let her get away. Fight hard, and do me a favor." He laughed and looked at the sky. "Beat the trails, and free our souls from this hell." With that a door appeared before Travis and Jackhammer opened it and set Travis in the door way. "Tell everyone i'm sorry, but I have no control of my soul anymore." Jackhammer takes his finger and pushes Travis into the door before he could even say anything back to him, sending him into that same falling feeling, that same bright white light. Just like normal.

The blonde kid looked around and watched people set up. He walked over to Raven and put a hand on her lost arm and whispered in her ear. "Please don't forget, I was once human." With that a light appeared in his hand that was touching Ravens lost shoulder. "You might feel a slight pitch." and with that said the light got brighter and Ravens arm returned to her. What did I just do? Did I show pity?! Pathetic! ... Maybe now they wont hate me as much though... The blond kid looked at the ground and sat down with a sigh.
    "You guys really do give me a headache." He places a hand on his forehead with a chuckle and let his snake tongue slip out and hiss.
    "Sis, you got any more blood left?" His sister sitting next to him suddenly and quickly takes a syringe and stabs it into his neck and injects an entire vial of blood.
    "You should keep your own storage of it so you can stop calling on me dumb donkey."
    "Yeah whatever." He slapped his sisters cheek and as a response his sister slapped the back of his head. They both quickly stood up and raised there hands to each other and started fighting like children. Pulling hair, biting then suddenly it stopped with a sudden wave of energy that everyone feels.
    The both stand there waiting for everyone to finish up doing what they as doing, in silence.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: I think this is everyone ;;n;; please let me know if I missed someone ;;n;;
    IC: "Ohhhhhhh~ Thanks for the memories what an AMAZING SONG (No joke, FallOutBoy FTW!) and what was the other one Battle Royale by The Word Alive? Alright everyone ready?" his voice changes deeply "get ready for an emotinal Roller Coaster!" He says opening his hands and mouth and starts to sing Thanks for the Memories.
    He finishes the song and while the emotions are still high he goes straight into the heavy metal of Battle Royal
    (Sorry if this last part is crappy I ran outta time)
    OOC: @HateSpawn98 OMG your Alive!!!!! BTW Don't forget to do my song plze~~~
    [COLOR=#redNanako felt the anger and rage fill her body.
    'Sh** I knew it I have to not lisen to this guy when he sings other wise I'm screwed!'
    She felt around in her bag and tried not to let herself lose control.
    'where is that med-kit? I need it it has cotten balls in it and i can use them to plug my ears'
    Then her hand closed on the small med-kit and she smiled and turned away from the others her back to them.
    'I so can not let Luke see this.'
    She opened the med-kit and removed two cotten balls and very carefully placed them in her ears and using her hair covered her ears to hide what she had done.[/COLOR]

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

OOC:Its not there these are the lyrics for Born for this By Paramore;
    Oh no, I just keep on falling
    (Back to the same old)
    And where's hope when misery comes crawling?
    (Oh my way, hey)
    With your faith you'll trigger a landslide
    (Victory)
    You kill off this common sense of mind
    It takes acquired minds to taste
    To taste, to taste this wine
    You can't down it with your eyes
    So we don't need the headlines
    We don't need the headlines, we just want
    (We want the airwaves back)
    Everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing
    Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now?
    Everybody live like it's the last day you will ever see
    Right now, you're the only reason
    I'm not letting go, oh
    And time out if everyone's worth pleasing
    Well ha ha, you'll trigger a landslide
    (Victory)
    To kill off their finite state of mind
    It takes acquired minds to taste
    To taste, to taste this wine
    You can't down it with your eyes
    So we don't need the headlines
    No, we don't want your headlines, we just want
    Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure?
    Alright, so you think you're ready?
    Okay, then you say this with me, go
    We were born for this
    (We were born for this)
    Alright, so you think you're ready?
    Okay, then you say this with me, go
    We were born for this
    (We were born for this)
    We were born for this
    (We were born for this)
    We were born for
    (We were born for)
    Tell me, tell me, can you feel the pressure?
    Tell me, tell me, can you feel the pressure now?
    We were born for this
    (We were born for this)
    We were born for this
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 02-09-2012 at 10:47 AM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Aww, and i just put my Dungeon Masters Hat on. Ah well, I still have my RP to run (LP.S aproved it yayz!)

Ic- Lucas Listened to his song, Memories of his family running through his head, of his wife- now desceased- and of the last tral, so quick, so harsh, so violent. Thn the song changed, and he felt the memories turn to anger. He was Angry that at himself, Angry at the so called ''Wonderland'' for trappig him here and stopping him from saving her. he roared in Fury, raising his sword, and Charged at Luke, Aiming to decapitate him, Then that song ended too and his anger ied, and he triped, mid run, skidding on his knees in the teperatureless snow, and crashing on teh floor. No longer abel to feel sadness, having forced it out with his anger, he lay there in contemplation of everything, and wondering what would happen next.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Everything was going good so far for Joseph and Tsubame. No hardships on their end, other than the loss of the other three. Raven and Travis was still alive and well and they were alright too. They began to clean themselves up and clean each other up and in the process, they continued to show their love for each other. It was like a romantic moment that they wish they had for the remainder of their lives. Of course during their moments, they were hearing their own moans which were almost loud for someone to hear but they didn't care. They didn't want to stop now, they were in love with each other. But with this last trial, they may have to split up temporary to return to the real world. Once they finished with their business, the two got out of the baths and Tsubame showed Joseph a little something.

(Tsubame) "I wanted to show you this."

She then took out a small red thread with two small holes at each end. She then hooked each end on her pinky and well as Joseph's pinky.

(Joseph) "What is it?"
    (Tsubame) "It's the Red Thread of Fate, when we do it again. As long as it remains unbroken, we'll be together forever."
    (Joseph) "That's nice."

Tsubame and Joseph kissed each other as they found each other on the ground again to do it. And when their bodies combined again, they began to move slowly and gently, and when they were exhausted, the thread was still connected. They smiled at each other as they gave each other a kiss. Once they finished up, they got on new lightweight clothing and shoes and headed out to the others, knowing that they will make it through with everyone and out of Wonderland.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-31-2012 at 05:03 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako turned around and saw Lucas go on his knees.
    'This is why I'm so glad I have cotton in my ears now so the next songs won't affect me at all'
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Alright~! No post from Ryu yet, or Ms Harley Quinn~ so what i'm about to post is about the farthest I can go before they post~~~

IC: The blonde boy looks around waiting for any other people to show up.
    "HEY! Tsubame and Joseph! Why don't you come out here and have some fun with me! I'm quite bored!" He says mocking them, he sits in the grass and scratches his head.
    "I bet they have not even realized the ultimate riddle in this yet... he sighs and calls again "Raven you gonna move! Where's your boyfriend Travis?! I think he's dead! Maybe when you escaped he died! Ever think of that!" Trying to make Raven cry, he keeps going. "I hope he ripped him apart arm by arm and made that stupid brat suffer, spill his blood and make him scream like a girl before killing him!" He stops, seeing as that could be enough to push Raven.

"And just think, that was trail 4.1. Trail 4 is yet complete." He chucks and breaks into laugh. "I'mma gonna make the next trail a living hell for you guys" and keeps laughing.

OOC: Sorry that's really all I can do until I get more posts. XD;

OOC: Alright guys~ BlazingSoul~ CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN~ Please try to post if you can~ I won't kill your characters just yet~

IC: Luke saw Lucas charge at him, and he let his arms down as if he was going to let Lucas kill him, if he really wanted to. Luckily the song ended and he fell to his knees. He looked over at Nanako and noticed that he was not being affected by the music this got him curious. He smiled when he realized that his ears were plugged with something.

"Oh my, don't like my music? It was your songs!" He said slightly angered. "Then I guess you want a taste of my true power?" He broke every single finger of his fingers and laughed. His hair grew down past his chin, his teeth abnormally sharp and eyes came out of his hands. His eyes himself turned a blood thirsty red.

"Enjoy a taste of my music. Enjoy a taste of my hate." He said as he vanished and slammed both his hands on
    Nanako's ears. His hands busted out with a loud metal guitar but still had a techno feel to it. The music moved throw Nanako's ears and body. The music to loud for the ear plugs to block out completely. The vibrations from the guitar could be felt on the ground going through Nanako. With that Luke removed the ear plugs and jumped away before Nanako could touch him. Then he opened his mouth.

"You

You hate

You hate me."
    He starts the song with a wicked smile and continues his song.

"You

You hate

You hate me

You hate me to say

You hate me to say

You hate me to say

And I did not obey"
    He laughed as he slammed everyone with the heavy metal of the guitar, raising everyone's emotions of hate higher and higher with each passing second.

"Will you until death does sever

Be upright to her forever

Never

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich"
    Hate filled the room, it could be felt by everyone in the room just the vibe alone could be felt, but everyone's emotions grew higher and higher as he nailed them with the guitar solo again.

"Du

Du hast

Du hast mich

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt

Und ich hab nichts gesagt

Will you until death does sever

Never

Will you 'til death be her rider

Her lover too, to stay inside her

Never

Be upright..."
    The song ends with a heavy feeling but Luke does not let up... and repeats the song over and over again.

(Here's the link to the song if you want it: )

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas sees Luke go for Nanako, and he raises to his feet. ''Let her go.'' He says, confidently. When Luke doesent, he raises his fist, but Luke jumped backwards. He started to sing. He could hear the music, but he didn't understand it All he felt was a growing hatred of the world he was in. Hate. I can use that. Hatred can be a weapon. It can be a Blessing as well as a Curse! Finishing his train of thought, Lucas charged Luke, Sword out, and begins relentlessly slashing at him, with little skill and blind ferocity.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Joseph and Tsubame made their way out of the baths-while the same time, combing each other's hair- they can hear the blonde boy calling out from where they were...

"HEY! Tsubame and Joseph! Why don't you come out here and have some fun with me! I'm quite bored! I bet they have not even realized the ultimate riddle in this yet..."

They were right in front of him as soon as they arrived. They both stood in front of him; a bit happy and concerned at the same time.

(Joseph) "Oh, hi there."
    (Tsubame) "You need something to do?"
    (Joseph) "Like the ultimate riddle for example, perhapes you can tell us more about it?"

They both sat next to him, of course they would be taller than him but it was interesting enough for them to compare their height to his. This "ultimate riddle" was indeed interesting and they would love to know about it. They were very nice to him indeed. No need for violence just yet. They both smiled at each other as they conversed with the boy.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98
    OOC:

Loading Presets... Loading... Loading... ERROR!

I saw the Notification about the mention about a week ago and wanted to post right away. Just one problem. After the long in activity of waiting, I lost my connection to my Character. I couldn't get into the zone/mindset anymore. You kill him off or have him as a guardian NPC. Up to you really. Sorry for withrawing from this game...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: did my fingers break and my character is a girl......... -.-''
    "Oh my, don't like my music? It was your songs!" He said slightly angered. "Then I guess you want a taste of my true power?" He broke every single finger of his fingers and laughed. His hair grew down past his chin, his teeth abnormally sharp and eyes came out of his hands. His eyes himself turned a blood thirsty red.

"Enjoy a taste of my music. Enjoy a taste of my hate." He said as he vanished and slammed both his hands on
    Nanako's ears. His hands busted out with a loud metal guitar but still had a techno feel to it. The music moved throw Nanako's ears and body. The music to loud for the ear plugs to block out completely. The vibrations from the guitar could be felt on the ground going through Nanako. With that Luke removed the ear plugs and jumped away before Nanako could touch him. Then he opened his mouth.
    "You
    You hate

You hate me."

He starts the song with a wicked smile and continues his song.
    "You
    You hate

You hate me

You hate me to say

You hate me to say

You hate me to say

And I did not obey"

He laughed as he slammed everyone with the heavy metal of the guitar, raising everyone's emotions of hate higher and higher with each passing second.
    "Will you until death does sever

Never

Du

Du hast

Du hast mich"

Hate filled the room, it could be felt by everyone in the room just the vibe alone could be felt, but everyone's emotions grew higher and higher as he nailed them with the guitar solo again.
    "Du
    Du hast

Du hast mich

Du hast mich gefragt

Du hast mich gefragt

Und ich hab nichts gesagt

Never

Will you 'til death be her rider

Her lover too, to stay inside her

Never

Be upright..."

The song ends with a heavy feeling but Luke does not let up... and repeats the song over and over again.
    Nanako felt the music pump into her system and her ears rang with the heavy metal and she felt it run through her body. It filled her to the brim with hatred and she let it consume her but she was in control she channeled it at Luke and with her katana slowly began to walk toward him with rage and hatred in her eyes

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Early post, chill ^^ So um, I don't really know what's going on with Ms Harley Quinn or RyuTama, but I'm going to give them until about Saterday to make a post.... Or I might have to keep them alive until the post.... Or kill em... XD;;;;;; As I would prefer not to do that please try and post ^^ I know I came back suddenly and stuff but if there's something going on try to pm me or something ^^

IC: The blond kid just sat there staring at Tsubame and Joseph. Not speaking a word. 'I said to much, I knew it.' he grabbed his face in disappointment 'I can't just tell them. That would be no fun, I need...' then it hit him.
    "So, you guys want to know about the riddle? When it's right there in front of your face? Let me give you a hint. Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the names have a key, if you look at them closely, you might notice something that's just insane." He threw at them, a riddle WITHEN a riddle, how trippy was that. Although he mostly gave it away he does not think they will get it until the last trail. Then he said the original rhyme "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon." He looked up and got lost in the emptiness of the dream. "Why are you two being so nice to me all of a sudden? I don't deserve it." He just kept looking up, and for once looked like an innocent kid, he took his knees to his face and balled up. "Stop it, I don't like this feeling." He said bluntly mostly to himself.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    @Esiphas , @then anaRyu @BlazingSoul
    OOC: O-Oi I knew that! Sorry NanaRyu OTL I have not looked at the charters in a while to be honest.... Oi, please forgive me OTL and no your fingers did not break, I just sent blasting sound waves through your body, he broke his own fingers.

BlazingSoul, I'm very sorry to hear that and I'm sorry I made you lose connection to your chareter, maybe another time then? Maybe in a different RPG ^^ Were gonna miss you!

IC: "Oh look at that, using the hate I gave you against me?" Luke said in a sligh tone "Well playing music is not my only gift!" he pointed at Nanako and then at Arem (BlazingSouls Charater) and started playing the song again, Arem was forced to hold his body open and being forced to Nanako, sliced His head clean off by the neck. Then his voice cacked and Nanako regained control of his body again.

"My perfect voice... Just cracked?" He sat there for a moment stunned " What did you do to my voice!" He yelled at the remaining living ones.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 02-08-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas stepped up behind Luke. "No... More... Talk." he said, fury resonating in his voice. Then he took hold of Lukes head, Twisting it sharp and fast, breaking it. Following that, he pulled Luke to the ground, lifted hs heavt boots and started kicking down onto his head, 1.... 2.....3...4....5.....6... On the 7th, Lukes Skull cracked, and the 8th caved his head in. His fury dying, Lucas took his sword, lifted it high, and stabbed luke through the heart. Then with a rather bestial roar he stepped off of Luke, feeling triumphant.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh look at that, using the hate I gave you against me?" Luke said in a sligh tone "Well playing music is not my only gift!" he pointed at Nanako and then at Arem (BlazingSouls Charater) and started playing the song again, Arem was forced to hold his body open and being forced to Nanako, sliced His head clean off by the neck. Then his voice cacked and Nanako regained control of her body again.
    "My perfect voice... Just cracked?" He sat there for a moment stunned " What did you do to my voice!" He yelled at the remaining living ones.

Lucas stepped up behind Luke. "No... More... Talk." he said, fury resonating in his voice. Then he took hold of Lukes head, Twisting it sharp and fast, breaking it. Following that, he pulled Luke to the ground, lifted hs heavt boots and started kicking down onto his head, 1.... 2.....3...4....5.....6... On the 7th, Lukes Skull cracked, and the 8th caved his head in. His fury dying, Lucas took his sword, lifted it high, and stabbed luke through the heart. Then with a rather bestial roar he stepped off of Luke, feeling triumphant.
    'Arem......'
    Nanako looked at her Katana and saw the blood.
    'I killed Arem...No HE Killed him through me......'
    Looking over at Luke's corpse she began to be filled with bitterness and even more hatred.
    "Nice work Lucas"
    she said
    "now where's the door so we can get out of here"
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 02-09-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas didnt bother retrieving his sword. He just stepped away from Lukes corpse, and sat down on the ground. "There. That Foul... Git is gone." Heblooked at Nanako. "I killed Arem..." She said. Lucas quickly looked. Arem was actually dead. Surprised, he jumped slightly at the sight. "He... Made you kill him? Thats not cool... Oh hell thats not cool at all."He stood up, looking straight at her. "Are you... Ok? I mean i know your upaet because hes dead but... Ah crap im just gonna make this worse. If you need a chat... Well im just here." He aat in the snow again, waiting for the door, watching lukes corpse slowly connect the snow.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Lucas didnt bother retrieving his sword. He just stepped away from Lukes corpse, and sat down on the ground. "There. That Foul... Git is gone." Heblooked at Nanako. "I killed Arem..." She said. Lucas quickly looked. Arem was actually dead. Surprised, he jumped slightly at the sight. "He... Made you kill him? Thats not cool... Oh hell thats not cool at all."He stood up, looking straight at her. "Are you... Ok? I mean i know your upaet because hes dead but... Ah crap im just gonna make this worse. If you need a chat... Well im just here." He aat in the snow again, waiting for the door, watching lukes corpse slowly connect the snow.
    OOC: @Esiphas I didn't say i killed HIM!!!!
    She looked at Lucas and said
    "It's fine this happens and i will get over it"

She looked at the two corpses and re-straighten her hat and murmured a silent prayer for Arem

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@The Nana Ryu , @Esiphas
    OOC: So not to much to respond to, and I was unable to post due to circumstances so here's one now.

IC: Luck sat up after having his skull cracked. No doubt about it, he was going to disappear, he returned into his normal state and stared at the man and women there. 'Lucas and Nanako how interesting...'

He stands for a moment "Well, congrats you passed trail number 2." He then slowly disappeared and where he died a blue flower grew in his place, a door slowly falls and awaits for them to pass through

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas swore as Luke sat up. He was sitting up, even with his sword still in him? That was... wrong. Sickening. Lucas almost vomited, but he kepthimself together as Lukes skull mended itself. ''You passed'' he caught. Lucas looked surprise. How had he passed? He hadn't even done much. just beat the heck out of some guy. Shrugging, he watched luke dissapear into the flower and left, His sword gone with the person it had killed. He turned and entered teh doorway to the next trial.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

[OOC: *cue dramatic entrance music* TL;DR mode activate! Time to play some serious catch-up. Lez do this! *cracks knuckles*]

Travis continued stumbling towards the door. How he was able to remain upright with only a leg and a half, he wasn’t sure. He braced himself against the cold wall and leaned forward in order to increase his momentum. He may have been severely injured, but that seemed to be but a trivial matter to him at the moment. ‘Where’s Raven… Where’s Raven…’ A vague voice echoed in his mind. He thought of nothing else. She was hurt; most likely even worse than he was. He turned around to see where Jackhammer had gone; he was no longer where he had been a moment ago. Panicked and disoriented, Travis spun on the spot, adjusting himself so that his back was flat against the wall, in order to prevent being ambushed from behind. He blinked, and the tiny movement sent a wave of agony through his left eye as a small shard of glass dug itself deeper. He let out a hoarse shriek, but quickly caught the scream in his throat. He covered his blind eye with bloodied, shaking hand and continued scanning the room for Jackhammer. Where had he gone…?

He gulped and blinked repeatedly, trying to improve the vision that remained in his right eye. Without his glasses, everything was a mad blur, and his anxiety only made it worse. There was a flash of color, and Travis pulled his fist back, preparing to punch whomever was in front of him. Too slow -- the man that had appeared had already violently struck Travis where it hurt. He doubled over with a groan, and fell to the floor, involuntarily curling into a ball as he gasped and shuddered in pain. “Urgh… guh… Jackhammer… you…”

Between pulses of pain which dulled his senses, Travis heard Jackhammer speak from close by. “I knew brainwashing was a bad idea. Left him too stupid to do anything right…”

Travis grit his teeth and managed to lift his head up. He looked over at Jackhammer and the man that stood still in front of him. ‘Takai…’ He thought faintly. He saw as Jackhammer reached toward him, and Travis’ eyes widened. “TAKAI!” He yelled, his voice cracking from panic. Once again, he was too late. There was a crunching noise, and he tore his gaze away from the two men as a terrible ripping noise pervaded the air. Something hot splattered against his cheek. Then, silence. Travis’ body became rigid. He kept his eyes tightly closed, ignoring the white hot pain that seared his left eye. ‘Th-that son of a…’ He thought, not wanting to believe what had just happened. Was Takai really…?

Suddenly a frantic voice came from the doorway. “Travis! Takai?!”

‘Raven…!’

He wanted to open his eyes, but at the same time he was horrified of what he might see. He remained curled up on the floor, and a fresh wave of pain and panic swept over him. He tried to speak, but a knot in his throat prevented him from doing so. ‘Raven… run! Get away from Jackhammer…’ He thought furiously, hoping that she would hear him, somehow. However, instead of a sly threat or a cocky remark from Jackhammer, Travis heard something that he wasn’t expecting:

“You pass.”

Travis froze for a moment, wondering what had just happened. “We… pass…?” The concept was hard to believe, for some reason. With some difficulty, he sat up and opened his eyes, keeping his left one covered with his hand. He looked up to see Jackhammer standing next to the doorway, which had become a portal leading back to the springs. It seemed as if Raven had already passed through the threshold, as she was nowhere to be seen. He blinked and made eye contact with Jackhammer, who no longer held the countenance of a brainwashed assassin. He looked as benign and friendly as when they had first met. He pointed silently at Travis.

“Enjoy your life,” he said, somewhat startling Travis. He gulped and remained quiet as Jackhammer continued. “You two look so happy together. Promise me you’ll find each other in the real world. Promise me you’ll live your lives with each other, as Anya and I could not.”

Before Travis could compose himself decently enough to respond, Jackhammer began to fade, black feathers forming in his wake. Travis watched, bewildered and awestruck. After several moments, once every feather had fallen to the ground, Travis nodded wordlessly, even though no one was there to see him. The confusion and pain in his expression had transformed into courage and determination. He ignored the throbbing pain in his body as he stood up, once again leaning against the wall for support. There was a metallic table nearby, with an iron pipe lying across it. Travis lifted it and gripped it firmly with his left hand. It would serve as a decent walking stick to replace his leg for the time being.

He panted for a moment, gazing around the room. There was a horrible crimson star of blood in the center of the floor, where Takai had met his end. Travis wondered if he had been in any pain. It had been quick, hadn’t it…? He restrained a gag, and knelt down next to the spot where Jackhammer had used his power to vaporize Takai. The only thing that signified that Takai had ever been there was a pair of brass knuckles. They were bloodstained, but still intact. Apprehensively, Travis reached down and grabbed one. He held it delicately in his palm, as the light from the computer monitors reflected off of its unmarred surface. He experimentally placed it on his left hand, and then formed a fist. It was heavy. ‘So this was the burden you carried, Takai…’ He thought solemnly. He stared at the weapon for a few more moments before he finally stood back up, leaning on the iron crutch he had found. He couldn’t make any sort of grave for either Takai or Jackhammer here, but he decided to keep one of the brass knuckles. “We started this together, and we’ll finish it together,” he said aloud, his voice firm and unbroken. “I couldn’t save either of you. But with your help,” he paused as he held up his left hand and eyed the brass knuckles that glinted from the artificial lighting in the room, “I’ll protect the rest.”

With that, he took one last glance around the room, and leapt through the portal. There was the same blinding light, the same falling sensation. As he fell, he wondered what would be awaiting him on the other side. Would Raven really be there? Would she be okay? Were the two musicians Joseph and Tsubame there as well? Maybe they were helping her. Or was she alone with the blonde boy…? His stomach dropped like a stone as he thought of the possibility, and the passage through the threshold seemed to take much longer than usual. For a moment he thought he would be stuck between the dimensions. On impulse, he tried running, and lost his balance as he finally came in contact with the slick black floor of the rest area. He stumbled to the ground and gasped as the stump on his left leg collided painfully with the surface of the hard floor. He didn’t have time to dwell on the pain, however, for he heard a familiar, crude voice close by which caught his attention.

“Raven you gonna move! Where’s your boyfriend Travis?! I think he’s dead! Maybe when you escaped he died! Ever think of that?!”

Travis looked up, the vision in his right eye beginning to pulse an angry red. His left was still dark, although the pain from being blinded no longer bothered him. He staggered to his feet and glanced around, hoping to find where the voice was coming from. Where was Raven? Where was the blonde boy that was taunting her? When he finally found the boy, Joseph and Tsubame were already approaching him. He seemed to be uncomfortable with the questions they began asking him, although Travis couldn’t tell why. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he continued scanning the area for Raven. Apparently he had been looking too hard, because she was actually only a small ways away from him, although her back was turned. He wondered how he could have missed her snowy white hair. She looked perfectly fine. As far as he could tell, all of her limbs were intact and she didn’t appear to be badly injured. He tentatively stepped toward her. Oddly, his iron walking stick made no noise against the floor.

“Raven…?” He whispered uncertainly as he came within a few meters of her. He wanted to make sure she was truly alright… his vision was horrible without his glasses, and he could hardly see around the room; everything was a blotch of color to him. “Raven!” He panted, stopping and crouching over a bit to catch his breath. He wanted to hug her, but he didn’t want to startle her, and he definitely didn’t want to soak her in the blood that still drenched his clothes.

The reunion with the musicians and the blonde boy would have to wait. Raven was the only one he was concerned about at the moment.

[OOC: I'm so sorry if the end is kinda lame; I'm late for class. I'm glad to be back on board with you all; let's do some damage~! ]

23. Thanks Light Buster, HateSpawn98, Bubblegum Pop thanked for this post
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"So, you guys want to know about the riddle? When it's right there in front of your face? Let me give you a hint. Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the names have a key, if you look at them closely, you might notice something that's just insane. Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon."

The boy then looked up and got lost in the emptiness of the dream.

"Why are you two being so nice to me all of a sudden? I don't deserve it."

He just kept looking up, and for once looked like an innocent kid, he took his knees to his face and balled up.

"Stop it, I don't like this feeling."

Joseph and Tsubame took note of the riddles thrown at them. Names, keys, maybe something terrible will happen to anyone, even them. They responded in kind to the boy.

(Tsubame) "Why should we?"
    (Joseph) "We know that you deserve a second chance."
    (Tsubame) "If you be a good boy, you may get your chance."

The two were kind of out of it after having their moment with each other. They treated the boy as if he was their child but his sister might be a different story. They both smiled at each other as they huddled up with the boy.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama , @Light Buster , @Ms Harley Quinn
    OOC: Glad to see a post from Ryu ^^ I know I promised to stop being mean to Travis but it's kinda fun XD Don't worry, though. ^^ It only gets worse ^^ Same goes for the rest of you ^^ Now I need a post from Ms Halrley Quinn and we can enter though the door to the 4th trails PART 2 >

IC: The blonde child sat there, just kinda depressed. He actually felt like he wanted to be friends with them. At least these two anyways, but then his sister intervened with his thoughts and whispered to him.
    "Don't get to connected." She hissed in his ear "Your going to have to kill them, last part is ours remember? Careful, you could be the end of this perfect world and the end of this game." She then backed away and sat there smiling this rather creepy smile, her eyes almost blood shot. The blonde kid looked at the ground almost in sadness and balled up tighter. Then he saw the familiar person whom he was always so terrible to, a smile ripped across his face then quickly it faded.
    "You guys want to be nice to me, you may end up regretting it..." He said almost unsure about what he was saying. 'Truth is, I think I want to be friends with Travis. I don't hate any of these people, it's just my job...' Quickly his sister smacked his head and he grabbed it almost instantly where she had hit. She shot him a glare and he stood up.
    "Joseph, Tsubame. We will have to continue this talk another time. Right now, I have an injured guest that I must see to." He stood up and walked over to Travis, he touched his shoulder and very gently whispered in his ear.
    "Raven is fine, her arm was missing when she came out. I was quick to heal it for her." His voice was shaking and unsure. "You may feel a slight pinch, should not hurt to bad." Then warmth began to fill Travis, the blonde boy did not care if he was already in a conversation or not he just started to heal him. Soon enough the parts Travis was missing returned, and all of his wounds healed.
    "Sorry for your loss Travis." The blonde kid then stepped away, shoved his hands in his pockets and walked back to Joseph and Tsubame and sat down. He knew Travis would want to be alone with Raven, so he just sat there and waited for the rest of the group to ready up.
    'Sorry guys, Maybe in another life. We could have been better friends.' He sat there awaiting a response.

OOC: Hope that's good for mow XD; Won't be able to post I think til sometime this week ^^
    ----------------------------------------------------
    @The Nana Ryu , @Esiphas
    OOC: Alright, I'm gonna pass you two through

IC: The blonde kid was there waiting for them to return, a twisted smile across his face. He cracked his neck and welcomed as they entered the area.
    "Yes yes! Hello all! Oh you lost someone in that last game oh well, can't save them all!" He then showed his arm "There's a bath and new weapons and clothes for you, so ready up for the next trail!" He said as they entered through the door.

OOC: Best I can do for now XD;

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas silently went into.the mens washrooms, stripping down and Diving into the large Hot-water pool. Cleaning of.his face and hair, be hummed a faint little victory tune. "Nice to survive. Luke seemed.like a creepy guy." He pulled a bath-robe on and re-entered the communal area, before selecting a new,slightly more practical outfirt, consisting of a pair of loose, easy-movement martial arts trousers, ATank top with tiffened leather chest pads and stiffened leather arm armour. Underneath the trousers he placed a pair f stiffened leather kneepads, then connected them to a pair of steel toecapped combat boots. Then he took a sword from the weapons pile, which folded back into a machine carbine-A gunblade. "I am ready." he said.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako looked at her Katana and cleaned it of Arem's blood she paid no attention to Luke she didn't want to she looked at the weapons and wondered what else she should take besides her Katana and futuristic sniper rifle her suit was still goo and she still had her bag and hat as well.
    "What do we do now Luke? Let the Cheshire Cat and his 'friends' kill us or do we kill them???"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information