AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Lucas grinned. ''Angel, Boss of the First Trial. Interesting. I am Lucas Vladmir, Son of Manfred Vladmir, And i'm not interested in a fight. Most of all, I want to leave. But if you are the Obstacle, then I will pass. And I'm taking these two with me. Now Face me, Angel.'' He raised his blade in a fighting stance. ''Freya...'' His voice was full of seriousness. ''Don't get involved if you can help it. Concentrate on getting your body temprature down.''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Okay then Luke. Thanks for allowing idle pleasantries in a middle of of a trial. Now for the rules for song being English well then I'll go with an old classic that never gets old on my book. "Amazing Grace"" says Arem with a Calm smile as he remembers some memories.
    -----------------
    Just Sharin

Not the memory of Arem though. XD
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: I did post HateSpawn D:

Anya stayed with Travis as Jackhammer had put in action another part of their grand plan. Anya stood up to greet Jackhammer as he appeared back in their room. She had been watching one person, not forgetting him but making it seem as if she had. Anya slipped to Jackhammer's side and wrapped her arms around his form. She licked her lips feeling the burn of the poison and enjoyed it.

"Mmm...I think it's about time to show Takai my new powers. Stay with Travis, my love. I will be back soon to play with you." she whispered in his ear nibbling on his ear lobe as her hands ran over his chest. She disappeared to appear in front of Takai.

"Takai, please help me. I don't want to hurt you, I swear." she said and she walked to Takai nervously. Glancing behind her as if checking to make sure she wasn't followed. "I don't want to be with Jackhammer anymore. I don't want to hurt my friends. Please help me." she said, her words being laced with a power to make him want to help you, a power that whispered to his soul to do whatever she commanded. This was her new power, the ability to control people with her words.

Freya wobbled a bit seeing that the woman was so close to them so suddenly. She gasped and whimpered in fright. Lucas had told her to coll down, but although she was scared, she couldn't let Lucas fight this all by herself. Freya swung her sword carelessly and it sliced clean through the woman's arm.

The arm fell to the ground and Freya trying not to throw up from her violent act. She wasn't made to be a fighter. She was fine with the sight of blood and hacked limbs, but she hated to be the one that inflicted the pain instead of healing the hurt. That was her job to heal people. A picture of Danny appeared in her mind, of his sick on his death bed and that there was nothing she could do to save him. Freya almost gave up right then, but knew that Lucas needed her now.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Joseph began to search for the two demonic couple that had turned against them. If they don't find them and kill them in time, Travis may die. Worse he and the others can be next. His headphones were on and music was playing through them as he constantly searched for the two killers. If he can find them, all he needed to do was to chop their body parts off and their heads and it'll be all over before it started...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsubame began to search the town for the two that captured Travis and that forced them to separate their group. A very clever move on their part to kill them off one by one, however, she was determined to find the two, rescue Travis, get the collars off, and get together back with her love, Joseph. However, if they were to die here, they will always be together as one, no matter the outcome. Tsubame equipped her headphones and played some music while searching for Travis and the demonic couple...

OOC: @Yukari You might want to get @Tragic~Romance 's attention...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven continued to look around. So far no luck. She needed to think, where could she go to get a better view of this place? Stopping, she looked around, and found a tall tower. "Hmm, maybe I can get a good look from there." The tower wasn't too far, she had to make sure none of the others were around so they wouldn't get hurt from the collars. Approaching the tower, she didn't let her guard down. She was ready in case someone was around.

"Travis..." She whispered. "Travis, are you here anywhere...?" As she climbed the stairs of the tower, she tapped her claws against the railing of the stairs. If Travis happened to be there maybe the tapping could get his attention.

OOC: o.o We got quiet. Figured i'd post to see if it would bring some life to Wonderland.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If only every group was as nice as you guys! Normally people are afraid because Angel roughs you guys up then I get to do my thing. It's all Angels fault no one's ever nice to me!" He spun around and removed his hat he was wearing and bowed in clear respect to the three of them.
    "My name is Luke, I was gifted with a wonderful voice of song. Now I guess I should say some of the rules first eh? Well, number one it has to be English and the music absolution must have lyrics. Other wise it's no fun at all~!" He chuckled in glee.
    "My dream Arem, is the song you have chosen English? and does it have lyrics in it? Because if not then it cannot be accepted and then you will not pass the trail if you fail these requirements and that goes for the rest of you. If your song meets these requirements please do repeat them for I seemed to have not heard some mumbling coming from Antonio over there. So, please speak up and repeat your song. Thank you!" He smiled once more and bowed, he seemed to happy for an average person.

"Okay then Luke. Thanks for allowing idle pleasantries in a middle of of a trial. Now for the rules for song being English well then I'll go with an old classic that never gets old on my book. "Amazing Grace"" says Arem with a Calm smile as he remembers some memories.
    Nanako watched Luke and Arem interact.
    'Amazing Grace great......'
    she began thinking more and more about the trial.
    'there is defiantly more than singing thats going to happen I'm sure of it.'
    She looked at Luke and felt a pit of worry growing inside of her.
    'i think the ones i can only trust are my group members.'
    OC: lol this post looks cool
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis watched silently as Jackhammer continued speaking. Something was terribly wrong, and although Jackhammer sounded relatively friendly, Travis could feel his skin crawl in anxiety. Soon, the words that he had been dreading the most were spoken: "I guess I'd better start the trial," the military officer grinned -- his teeth were fang-like. "Welcome... To Trial Fouur!" And with that, Jackhammer dived into the murky water of the fountain and disappeared completely. Travis' breathing became rapid; he swiftly opened the case at his waist and pulled out three scalpels, placing them expertly between the fingers of his right hand. Should the demented military officers show themselves, he would hurl the razor sharp scalpels forward without a second's hesitation. "Over here!" Jackhammer's voice rang out from somewhere nearby. Travis spun around, but he was nowhere to be seen. "No, over here!" Again, Travis twisted around to look for the source of the voice, but saw nothing. He then noticed the several vents lining the buildings that surrounded the courtyard.

'Ugh... how am I supposed to lure them out of the vents?' He thought, panicking. He had a saw, several scalpels, a taser, a stethoscope, and a first aid kit... none of those could prove useful against an unseen enemy. He gulped, and tugged lightly at the collar of his shirt, which suddenly felt as if it were constricting around his throat. This fight would definitely be more difficult than anything they had encountered thus far; for multiple reasons.

"If you want out, you're going to have to find meee!" Jackhammer's psychotic voice issued from the vents, taunting them. Travis crouched and adjusted the stethoscope, so that he could hear the most discreet of sounds. Placing the bell against the dusty ground, he listened intently for the next place Jackhammer would appear. However, the next thing he heard was not a voice; instead it was the distinct "bang" of three gunshots, each originating from different vents around the courtyard. Before he could react, he felt a sharp, stinging pain against his lower jaw. He flinched and carefully touched the scraped skin with his first two fingers.

'Was I just shot?!' He thought, momentarily blinded in shock. He turned around, ignoring the pain from his jaw; it was nothing compared to everything else he had experienced thus far. It looked like another one of the bullets had cracked Joseph's guitar, but it didn't appear broken. Takai was unharmed, and with an emphatic sigh of relief, he moved his gaze over to Raven, who was biting her lip, obviously in pain. Travis felt his stomach lurch. He couldn't see any signs of a fatal injury, however. Confused but still frightened, he watched, as Tsubame approached her and wrapped a piece of cloth around Raven's little finger -- which was no longer there. 'What?!'

It wasn't a life-threatening wound, but Travis still gazed open-mouthed, stunned into silence, and unable to move. He couldn't decide on his next action: should he help and comfort her, or should he remain where he was and keep scouting for the military officers? He knew that keeping a look out for Jackhammer and Anya was the wisest choice, but he couldn't just leave Raven in pain... Just as he took a step toward her, however, she grabbed her record player and prepared to launch her attack. "Please cover your ears," she said. Travis could hear the determination in her voice; she was in pain, but she wouldn't let that disable her. Again, he felt pride and concern for her swell in his chest. He nodded obediently and placed his trembling hands over his ears as she let loose a raucous screech. Even with his ears protected, he winced from the sound, and squinted his eyes shut. Joseph and Tsubame also looked prepared to execute their own sonic attack, and so Travis remained where he was so as not to interfere. He wondered what Takai would do... if the officers were successfully forced out into the open, Takai would certainly be more capable of causing damage than Travis would be.

He crouched on the ground, his eyes closed. He waited for some sort of signal... some sign that he could rejoin the fight and help the others. He didn't have any sort of sonar to lure the officers into the open. The only thing he could use to even attempt at detecting them was his stethoscope; but with all of this noise, it was impossible to use. He felt useless, and he gritted his teeth.

Suddenly, the sound of Raven's record player stopped abruptly, as if she had been interrupted. Then he heard the metallic twang of guitar strings being cut. He opened his eyes nervously, but was immediately grasped from behind before he could even glance at the scene in front of him. Slender arms wrapped around his chest, and although the hold on him wasn't suffocating, he could feel the air leaving his lungs in a hoarse gasp. His entire body went cold and numb, as if he had just been doused in ice water. He was too terrified to move or speak. A clawed hand went around his throat, and the other grasped his waist firmly. He closed his eyes to concentrate on breaking free of his captor, but it was no use; he was paralyzed with fear. He opened his eyes and saw Jackhammer standing by him. 'Am I gonna be killed...?' He wondered faintly, panting and sweating in terror. He was locked in an iron grasp; if Jackhammer wanted to shoot him or otherwise harm him, he wouldn't be able to dodge or retaliate. 'It can't end like this -- No!!'

He shivered as an all too familiar voice broke him out of his blind panic. It came from directly behind him; from his captor. "This is a game of hide and seek!!" Anya called to the others. Her tone was dark and demonic. It was definitely Anya's voice, but it was twisted with malevolence and psychotic glee. Desperately, Travis attempted to wrench himself from Anya, but he was still frozen. He felt her claws run along his throat, drawing warm blood that trickled to his collarbone. "If you don't hurry, poor little Travis will die," She then licked the blood from his neck.

With another violent shudder, his body went limp and his vision left him as he passed out cold, Anya's shrill demented laughter echoing ruthlessly in his mind, even in unconsciousness.

{OOC: I'll finish the rest later, after someone else posts. I think this post is long enough >>; }

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Light Buster ,@RyuTama ,@MikuChuu ,@Tragic~Romance ,@Yukari , @Esiphas

I'm waiting for Tragic to post then I will, but Esiphas, you're welcome to torture Travis

@The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul

Luke took note of the two songs he was requested and directed his attention to the only female in the group. The only one that hasn't request song. "Miss Nanako, if you would be so kind as to request a song as well. Something to truly makes up who you are." he asked kindly trying to be as polite as possible.

@Esiphas and me!

Angel grinned down at Freya when Freya took Angel's arm off. She laughed as blood dripped from the arm. Angel took Lucas by the neck and held him up in the air. "Seems like you both have internal conflicts, let's change that make this fight more interesting. Come at me with all you got." she laughed

--------------------------------------------

Freya was terrified for Lucas as he dangled in the air, most likely not able breathe. Freya grabbed her sword and hacked at Angel's arm making her drop Lucas since Angel's arm was no longer attached to her body. She moved to Lucas's side and checked his neck. There would probably be bruise marks on his neck. She took a mental note to check him over if they survive.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai frowned as Anya approached. He had hoped that he would find Travis before it came down to him confronting the two former comrades. But suddenly Anya, instead of attacking, began to talk to him in a worried voice.

"Takai, please help me. I don't want to hurt you, I swear."

Immediately, he felt himself being drawn into her plea. Something about her seem to convince him that she really didn't want to be involved in hurting them... A part of Takai told him not to buy into it... but her voice had a ring to it that sounded so sincere...

"Anya..." He said, as his mind wavered dangerously in the palms of her hands. His soul screamed at him to pull away, but he couldn't resist.

"I don't want to be with Jackhammer anymore. I don't want to hurt my friends. Please help me."

With this statement, whatever hesitation Takai had was instantly lost. She had won him over, and now her every will was his own.

"Anya," he spoke, his voice monotone, "What will you have me do?"

To the observer, Takai's entire visage had been altered, instead of his body being tense and ready for anything as usual, his muscles were oddly slack, and his face devoid of any sign of emotion. Takai's eyes, normally fierce with fire, were glazed and unfocused, as they stared blankly in Anya's direction. His willpower, completely drained, had been converted into an audience, only able to look on as Takai's body was possessed by Anya's mind control.

"Your wish... is my command..."

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luke took note of the two songs he was requested and directed his attention to the only female in the group. The only one that hasn't request song. "Miss Nanako, if you would be so kind as to request a song as well. Something to truly makes up who you are." he asked kindly trying to be as polite as possible.
    Nanako stared at Luke then smiled at him.
    "Well since you asked so nicley. I'll choose"
    She began thinking of what song she really wanted.
    'Must be one i like but also how can i choose one that won't effect one emotionally'
    she sighed.
    'This is really difficult'
    "Well i do like Born for This by Paramore"
    'i swear i just F-d us all for some reason'
    Then she began to stare out at the snowy arena and wonder what was to become of them.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not going to post as Luke just yet. I want my character and @Esiphas character to catch up and join ya'll group. Hope you all don't mind. Just hang tight.

----------------------------------

Anya smirked seeing that Takai had fallen into her trap. She walked to Takai and ran a fingernail along his jaw. "Sweetie, I need you to kill Travis for me. Travis is very very evil. He is conspiring with jackhammer as we speak. Please only you can stop Travis. You are so much stronger than he is." she said softly taking his hand to bring him along with her to where Travis was. So far he plans were working.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas Hit the ground, and lay there for a few moments. Then he began to laugh Maniacly. "You are impressive, arent you, Angel. Your unphased by the loss of an arm. Most interesting." He sat up, and began to laugh again, blood streaming from his nose. "Now, lets have a go at round two!" He shouted, Leaping to his feet and charging angel, fire bursting from his hamd-flamer as he did.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: GRR! Fourth time trying to post... please work this time, computer. ;n;

IC: After not getting a response from anyone at the weapons pile, Kurai quickly traded her hatchet out for a ceremonial hoe, kept her butcher knife, and began to wander away from the doors and people that had been gathering at the top of the hill. Walking down into the meadow again, Kurai brushed past the sickly-sweet smelling roses: White with red spots, almost like someone had splattered paint across them. Or blood. Slowly, she watched as the people that had once filled the meadow to its brim cleared out, leaving only a handful of people left. She began to pace around the enchanting garden, feet slowly becoming tired. She wondered why she suddenly felt so worn out. The minutes seemed to stretch into years, and then decades - although Kurai knew it had to be only seconds. The bluenette suddenly regretted not wearing a watch to this realm. As the clock ticked by, Kurai found herself wandering past the same rosebush for the twelfth time, becoming, once again, intoxicated by the smell.

Suddenly, her surroundings began to change from once-familiar to foreign. Dust now coated the ground; ashy grey and tinged purple and khaki. Kurai became aware of the milky white eyeballs melting on the ground beside her, and the blood splatters decorating the ground. The air turned hot - like a sauna - and it wasn't long before beads of sweat decorated her forehead, hidden by her bangs. With a pulse from the atmosphere, the room Kurai had entered finished forming. Kurai turned around in an attempt to return to the meadow. She didn't like this room; it had a sinister feel to it, what with the glassy eyes and burnt-skin-colored ashes. However, there was no exit to the room from where Kurai had entered; she was trapped, as far as she knew. In the distance, she heard what sounded like muffled voices screeching at each other. Finding nothing else better to do, Kurai slowly drew closer to the voices.

Eventually three figures came into view. At first silhouettes, Kurai could now make out their basic features. The two standing apart from each other were obviously women, and the last remaining person was a man. The woman that was standing away from the other two was wearing a nostalgic blue-and-white uniform, and her jet-black hair was pinned back tightly into pigtails by strict hair-ties. The only man was wearing varying shades of black, as well as a muffler and tank-top that appeared to be constricting around his abdomen. His hair was roughly spiked in every direction, and he was facing the last woman. The last woman was dressed up in red, with coconut shell-colored hair and hazel-eyes. She had a blood-red dress that dropped down to her feet and was cackling like a madman. Kurai's eyes bulged: one of the red woman's arms was gone, and in its place was a growing fountain of blood.

Suddenly, the woman in red hoisted the man up in the air by his neck. "Seems like you both have internal conflicts, let's change that make this fight more interesting. Come at me with all you got." She laughed evilly again, a crooked smile ripping up the sides of her cheeks like cracks in the old concrete. Her giggle dripped with sadism; it sounded as if a thousand knives had gotten caught in cement and were slowly being dragged out. There was a choking and spluttering sound from the man as the woman in red began to try and break his neck. With a quick gasp, the woman in blue wobbled towards the red mad woman and hacked at her arm with the sword she had been carrying. The red woman quickly dropped the man as her other arm fell off - leaving her arm-less.

The blue woman quickly moved to the dark man's side and began to check his neck in a professional manner, probably examining it for bruises and breaks. When she finished, the man began to talk to the woman in red on the ground: "You are impressive, arent you, Angel. Your unphased by the loss of an arm. Most interesting." He sat up and began to chuckle, the cuts that had been embedded in his head bleeding heavily. "Now, lets have a go at round two!" He yelled at her, popping to his feet and charging at the woman in red. Fire began to burst from the weapon he was holding in his hand as he began to clash with the red woman again.

Kurai began to sluggishly step closer towards the fight without meaning to. She was slowly getting sucked in, wondering what the two people would do to fight against the red woman next. Suddenly realizing something, Kurai glanced down at the ceremonial hoe she was carrying. Why would they offer us weapons at the beginning? Are we intended to fight? Kurai needed to be caught up on everything that had been happening to those that had entered the doors while she had wandered throughout the meadow for a timeless period.

Looking back up from her weapons, she examined the couple of people away from the red woman more carefully. They look familiar, Kurai decided. Were they part of the group of people I had seen gathering at the top of the hill? In any case, Kurai concluded she should fight with them. They were in trouble; she couldn't just leave them there.

"Oi!" Kurai called out, instantly regretting it. She couldn't think of what else to say; she wanted to help fight but... what was she supposed to say? Kurai bit her bottom lip impatiently, gripping her ceremonial hoe with white knuckles. Her butcher knife was currently safely tucked away inside her kimono's obi; the blade perilously pressed up against Kurai's rib cage. I sure hope that those two remember me, Kurai thought towards the blue woman and man. She wanted to help them fight - now.

OOC: Oh yeah, a ceremonial hoe is a Roman tool used for dissection in human sacrifice ceremonies, btw. xD
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 11-18-2011 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Esiphas posted and I didn't realize it XD

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Raven found an empty room, she noticed at the window there was a balcony. "This is a perfect place to look out and see if I can spot anyone."

As she scanned the city below she almost didn't notice two familiar figures. "Is that...?" She squinted to get a better look, and it was Takai and Anya. This was turning bad. What was she doing talking to him? What could she do? She couldn't get close to Takai due to the collars, so how could she get Takai's attention? Her Uzi! She pulled it from her back, and aimed. She didn't want to hurt him so instead she tried to am in front of both of them. Anya took Takai's hand and began to walk away. She had to do this quick while she had a shot. She aimed and shot right in front of their feet. She didn't let her guard down, she kept aiming just in case Anya tried to attack. She had no idea what Anya was plotting with Takai.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph continued to search for the two until he ran into a trail of dried up blood. If this belonged to Travis, then he can use it to find him and possibly the demonic couple. He began to follow it, slowly but surely that Tsubame will follow him and help him, hopefully she doesn't get too close. Tsubame on the other hand wasn't having any luck looking for Travis but she did find Takai with Anya, apparently being controlled by her. At the same time she heard a gunshot coming from a nearby tower and landing toward their feet. It was her chance to attack and so she quickly took her guitar blade and sliced Anya's legs off, immediately immobilizing her. Once she finished that, she quickly retreated back into the darkness to hide herself again. Anya's perception is very poor and she can use it to her advantage. Her guitar also gave out a sound which Joseph heard and he quickly began to move toward the sound.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11-21-2011 at 01:12 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc: @Light Buster Umm... This is a steampunk city? There are no forests.

ic- Jackhammer sat on a brass throne in his hedeyhole, watching The antics below. He dragged Travis over and used him as a footrest for a while, then threw him across the room when he got bored. "No fun, waiting here. Prehaps i can find another way to entertain myself..."He advanced upon Travis, the fingers of his dark ar crackling ominously.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Light Buster ,@RyuTama ,@,@Tragic~Romance ,@Yukari , @Esiphas

Anya had Takai's hand in hers when the shot was fired in front of her. Raven... she thought and looked up directly at Raven. She gave the girl a light hearted finger wave as if they were friend and pulled Takai to her side wrapping any arm around his waist. "Hold on." she told Takai just before she disappeared.

She was too fast to be seen with the human eye as she dragged Takai along with her to Jackhammer. She threw Takai on the ground and slid up next to her man. She licked her lips, the poison burning her tongue. "Mmm....Takai is going to do our dirty work. I also found Raven. Such spunk!" she laughed gleefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all can get together and talk or have a love scene or something. I'm almost done with the first trial. Sorry D:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas , @Yukari
    , and Zombie Cupcake (I can't mention you because of the special characters in your name)

Angel smirked. Both her arms were not gone, but she felt no pain. That same evil grin pasted on her face. Angel turned to the newcomer and her grim grew. "Look, a new weakling to join the two that are already here." Angel laughed and started to walk to the new girl. The heat rose and the ground began to shake.

Freya couldn't believe the heat was still rising. She had about one more attack left in her. She dashed forward and using her sword, she sliced through Angel's neck. Angel's head rolled off her shoulders. Angel was still laughing and grinning as her head rolled over the edge and into the lava below. Angel's body crumpled on the ground. The heat dropped and the ground's shaking quit.

A door appeared before them and the young boy appeared as well. "Proceed to the next Trial, but be prepared." he said as he stood next to the door.

Freya got up from where she had fallen from the ground's shaking. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and laughed. They survived. They had really survived, but as soon as they finished this one, they were expected to go straight into the next one. Freya moved to Lucas's side and looked up at him waiting for him to go through first.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Yukari; 11-21-2011 at 02:54 PM.

18. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas Nodded and walked through slowly. However, as he did, he paused and looked at an old fobwatch in his pocket. His facial exprseeion changed to horror, and he opened his mouth to say something, but it was lost as he dissapeared and reapeared. In the next room, he fell to his knees with tears rolling from his face. ''No... No i failed her... no...'' He fell forward, but his tears had all failed by then. Instead he shook with something. Anger, prehaps, or loathing. ''This is that little brats fault isn't it... Violet... I'll get him for this...''

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kurai watched as Angel's head flipped off the top of her neck as the woman in blue sliced through her with her sword. After the blade finished drilling through the last bit of skin connecting her head to her neck, Angel's head rolled off onto the ground, still laughing and grinning like how she had been before. Before she knew it, the blonde boy reappeared with a door. "Proceed to the next Trial, but be prepared." He warned. Kurai watched as the woman in blue waited for the dark man to pass through first. He did so, and Kurai began to follow, catching up the woman in blue.

"Uhm," Kurai bit her lip - not really knowing what to say to the new woman. "...it's nice to meet you?" She tried. Kurai couldn't help but notice that the woman in blue looked worn out. Kurai shook her head and tried to say something better. "Do you need any help?" The bluenette asked, waiting for the woman's response.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 11-21-2011 at 07:28 PM.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis moaned groggily and lifted his head. He was sitting at a small desk, in the middle of one the large lecture rooms from his college. He blinked and rubbed the bridge of his nose, where his glasses had left a bit of an imprint while he had slept with his head on the surface of the desk. The room was completely empty, save for himself and the desk he was sitting at. The white board at the head of the room was immaculately white and clean. The phosphorescent lighting above flickered a bit, but Travis ignored it. He looked around, confused. "How did I get here?" He wondered aloud, his voice hoarse and cracked. He thought back to where he had just been... in a Victorian steampunk city, wasn't it? He couldn't remember anything else, only vague images and voices. He ran his fingers through his ruffled hair and bit his lip. "Was it really a dream? Or... or is this the dream?" Standing up, he walked cautiously to the door. As he reached out with his right hand to turn the doorknob, the lock clicked and it swung open of its own accord. He blinked again, and took a tentative step through the doorway. The moment he was outside of the room, the door slammed shut behind him. He spun around, but it was no longer there; it had disappeared into the wall, or so it seemed.

His heart rate began to rise, and his forehead creased in anxiety. He noticed that he had stepped directly from a college classroom into the well-lit hallway of a hospital. The hall somehow gave him the creeps, and he felt the hair on his arms and the back of his neck stand on end. It was familiar, but for some reason this strange familiarity is what made him nervous. It was different from the hospital where he worked, and yet he knew he had been here once before. He began to walk aimlessly to the right, his mind racing, not paying attention to where he was going. After a few minutes that seemed like hours, he saw someone standing a ways down the corridor. He stopped walking and stared.

He was sure it was a young woman, turned away from him. Her hair was long and white; it blended in with the ivory walls behind her. Something stirred in the back of his mind, as if urging him forward. Did he know this girl? He took a single step toward the person, and the atmosphere changed instantly. The walls became dark and bloodstained. The ceiling seemed to lift up into nothingness, leaving the walls stretching forever upward. With a painful jolt in his stomach, he remembered where he was. This was the endless hallway from his nightmare, when he had been confronting Isabel. Why was he here now? He couldn't recall how or why he would end up in this exact same place, this exact same nightmare. And the white-haired girl ahead of him was...

He dashed forward, just as blood began seeping up through the tiles of the pure white floor. Within seconds, the dark liquid was pooling around his knees, soaking his khakis. The density slowed his pace remarkably, and he began panting with exhaustion. The girl he longed to reach never seemed to come any closer. She remained several yards away from him. He wanted to yell her name, to get her attention, but his throat was closing in on itself as his panic overwhelmed him. He tripped due to fatigue and once again plummeted into the flood of thick crimson.

He never heard a splash, and he could no longer feel the blood against his skin. Everything was pitch black. It was as if he was just floating in darkness, surrounded by absolutely nothing. He blinked his eyes repeatedly, but nothing came into view.

"I don't understand," he murmured to himself, not knowing what else to say. Although his voice was low and drowsy, it amplified in the blackness and echoed ruthlessly from every direction. "I don't understand, I don't understand, I don't --" He quickly squinted his eyes shut and covered his ears, but the volume only increased. "Shut up! This isn't fair! Why am I the only one --!?"

Before he could finish his scream, his eardrums seemed to burst from the intensity of the sound. As his own voice threatened to deafen him, another voice, louder and yet softer than his own, penetrated his mind.

"Travis... Travis, are you here anywhere...?"

Travis froze. "R...Ra...?" He stammered, his breath catching in his throat. He felt relieved but panicked at the same time. 'Raven...!' He thought, unsure if he should be grateful or afraid. Was Raven here with him? In this darkness? Were they both lost? He scrambled to his feet, overtaken by slight vertigo as he blindly tried to distinguish up from down. Once he was standing (or so he thought; he couldn't even see the floor), he held out his arms in front of him and began walking forward. "Raven!" He called desperately, hoping to hear her voice again. "Raven!!" He stumbled, and someone grabbed him by the hand. He looked up in vain, unable to see anything in front of him. "Raven?"

A familiar voice spoke, but it was different from before. This one was younger and more frail. "You're almost there. You better hurry up, huh? We're both waiting for you. We all have to keep our chins up, right?" It said lightheartedly. Although still disoriented, Travis nodded obediently. Someone giggled nearby. "Now that's my big brother. Things will only get harder from here, but I have faith in you, and I'm sure she does too."

"May..."

The girl's voice became more solemn. "You can't die, okay? It will hurt, but you have to stay strong. Don't ever give up. You already promised you wouldn't, so you better not!" She said firmly. Before Travis could respond, the one holding his hand pulled him forward, and into consciousness.

"AAAAAUUGHH!!!" A blood-curdling scream assaulted his ears. Only after several moments did he realize that he was in excruciating pain, and that he was the one who was screaming. He opened his eyes, which were overflowing with burning tears. However, everything was still black. Was he blindfolded? He bit down on his tongue to stop himself from straining his vocal cords any further. He struggled against the pain, trying to sit up, but he fell over to the side. His left leg from the kneecap down was gone. 'How!?' He thought frantically, writhing from the bursts of pain that seared his nervous system with white-hot fire.

"Oh look, Travis -- Blood!" Jackhammer's dark voice laughed from somewhere close by. He felt someone smearing a warm liquid against his face and neck, and immediately knew what it was. He gasped and tried kicking Jackhammer away with his right leg, but even the subtlest of movements caused his body to shriek in agony. He shrank back, shaking and panting. As he recoiled, he bumped into something, and he felt a thick cloth fall onto his lap. Without thinking, he blindly adjusted himself so that the cloth was loosely wrapped around his left knee. It wasn't much to stop the bleeding, but it was better than nothing. Once he had finished, he lay there in a slump, motionless, not far from dead.

He faintly heard Anya and Jackhammer as they spoke to each other. They must have been talking about Raven and the others... were they looking for him? He was a hostage now... and if anyone found him, surely one of the possessed military officers would be there as well, waiting for an opportune moment to strike. He couldn't think clearly... he couldn't remember how much time had passed since he had awoken from his nightmare. Soon he could no longer sense Anya in the room. He was alone with Jackhammer, the one who was responsible for his mutilation; twice. Panic swelled within him. Could he handle anymore pain? His rapid breathing turned into gasps of terror, and he shuffled away until he was slumped in a corner, cowering from some unseen evil.

'How can I do this...?'

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Yukari Wait, didn't Tsubame cut Anya's leg off? Or was it armored?

Joseph proceeded toward the gunshot sound while making sure he didn't run into the group. If he did, he could kill them by accident instead of saving them. As he got close to the site, he got a tower in sight, with Raven at the porch of the tower, with her Uzi out. There was a trail of blood found from the sight. Hopefully the two can follow it and to the demonic couple.

(Tsubame) "Joseph, Raven, Anya has taken control of Takai and have him hostage. We need to follow their trail or both of them will be killed."

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Anya vanished with Takai. Something was going on. Then Raven remembered something. As she was searching the building, she did recall hearing a small voice. At the time she decided to ignore it, because it could have been her imagination.

"Travis..." She whispered to herself.

"Joseph, Raven, Anya has taken control of Takai and have him hostage. We need to follow their trail or both of them will be killed."

"I think I hear something in here! I'll check it out! Who ever finds Anya and Jackhammer, kill them. We need to find a way to get these things off. Good luck!" Raven ran back inside and began to search.

"Travis?!" She yelled out, she put away her Uzi and walked back into the tower form the balcony, claws ready. She didn't care if she was heard or not, because before she can get to Travis she had to kill Anya and Jackhammer.

"Travis?!" Her arms waved around scratching and slashing at the walls to get anyone's attention. Someone should be able to hear her.

OOC: fixed my post lol again, sorry o3o;
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 11-21-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer grinned. " My turn. " he said, then vanished into a pipe vent. Inside the room Ravenn was in, thee strange, sourceless light died out. He appeared again, silently in the now pitch black room- though he could still see, where raven could not. Jackhammer spoke again, mimiking travis's voice quite well- though it soundedd harsher, like he had a dry throat. "Raven.... Is that you? I can't.... Can't see a thing!" He walked around the room, making a big deal of bumping into walls, pretending he couldnt see. His clothes changed too, into rags, and he eventually stumbled into raven. "R... Raven... Its... It is you..."
    Last edited by Esiphas; 11-22-2011 at 01:40 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OC: @Yukari i don't think that will happen both my team mates are unresponsive. @-GAZKUL- and @BlazingSoul you guys still alive???
    Nanako looked at the door they went through and noticed it was still open.
    'What could that mean are we able to escape? or are there others to help us?'
    she thought and she began to walk to the door and then stopped.
    'i really don't know what is to happen but i can't abandon Arem and Antonio'
    She continued to stare at the door.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis was afraid. He couldn't see; he could hardly move. He was in a room with at least one person who was after his life, and the lives of his comrades. Yet he was incapable of doing anything to defend or attack. At the moment, he was the epitome of helplessness. Although he was already situated in one of the corners of the room, he kept leaning back, as if trying to make himself appear smaller. Between his hoarse gasps, he faintly heard a voice issue from somewhere very close by...

"
    ...has taken control of Takai and have him hostage. We need to follow their trail or both of them will be killed."

Travis froze, and he stopped breathing for a mere moment. It had been Tsubame's voice, but from where? He thought it had came from someplace off to his left, and slowly crawled in that direction, keeping his balance by leaning against the wall. He wondered why the sound had been so close, and yet so faint. He continued dragging himself forward, and soon bumped his head against something cold and hard, although he hardly noticed. The dull throbbing in his skull was nothing compared to the searing agony in the rest of his body. He held out one hand to blindly inspect what he had collided into. It felt like the grate of a small vent. He blinked beneath his blindfold, and the ghost of a smirk traced his lips. It only lasted for a brief moment, however; another spasm swept his body, contorting his triumphant grin into a twisted grimace.
    'So this is where Tsubame's voice came from...' He thought, panting from fatigue. 'The ventilation system here must go everywhere...' He paused, and the meaning of Tsubame's words finally sank into his mind, making his agonized body go rigid with apprehension. 'They have... Takai? What does she mean "taken control of"?'

He suddenly sensed an intense bloodlust in the room where he lay. The back of his neck prickled ominously. He knew this bloodlust from somewhere... "T-Takai?" he panted inaudibly, trying his best to see past the blindfold, to no avail.

"Mmm....Takai is going to do our dirty work. I also found Raven. Such spunk!" Anya's demented voice echoed around the room. He could hear the evil glee in her words.

Travis inhaled sharply.
    'Raven...?' He thought, feeling his blood run cold with horror.

Now it was Jackhammer he heard.
    "My turn," he said with a grin.

'No, no, no!! He's going after Raven!'
    He thought wildly. He twisted around, and tried to rip off his blindfold, but it was no use. As he swallowed the knot in his throat, he realized that there was something around his neck. He reached up to feel it; it was some sort of collar, and it was very heavy. Before he could wonder what it was for, an ear-piercing screech emanated from the vent next to him. He recoiled, flinching.

"Travis?!" Raven's faint voice followed the harsh sound. "Travis?!" She called his name again.

His momentarily relief was short-lived. Soon another voice issued from the vent, this one eerily familiar. His mind went numb as he recognized it as his own. Who was mimicking his voice, and why? "Raven... Is that you? I can't... can't see a thing!" His imposter said.

'Jackhammer!' Travis thought, horrified. So they had found Raven after all, and now Jackhammer was trying to lure her into a trap by copying his voice. Travis no longer paid attention to the pain that ripped at his body and mind. He had to warn her, somehow... "RAVEN!" He shouted as loud as he could, directly into the vent. "Raven, RUN!!" He ordered, his firm voice cracking into a terrified sob. "You have to run! Jackhammer, you bastard, leave her alone!!"

He didn't care about himself or anyone else except for Raven at the moment. He could do nothing more but yell and pray that she could hear him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information