AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default RPG: Wonderland

Sorry about the extra hour wait I had to take my kittens to the vet. But it's up now! ^_^

Somewhere, there was a tiny dream. Such a tiny dream it was, no one knew who had dreamt it. The tiny dream began to think. I don't want to disappear this way. How can I make people dream of me? The tiny dream thought and thought, and then came up with an idea. I'll make humans get lost in me, and let them create the world. The dream pulled people into the world of wonderland.

There are five trails that each person in wonderland must go through in order to leave wonderland or to ever come back. The dream began to pull people from there slumber soon millions of kids, adults, elderly, and babies entered Wonderland unaware that if they died in wonderland there souls would be taken. Many died in these five trails and there souls were collected. For the few that have ever figured out they could do what ever they wanted in a dream even with that power most could not make it.

You are now in wonderland. Your only choice for escape back into your realm is to stay alive, and team up…

How everyone will start this:
    You will wake up in a large field noticing thousands of other players. Talk to them or just wonder around. HOWEVER! If you leave the garden! You will never be able to get back to the group and there path. Just a FYI have fun!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Anya doesn’t remember falling asleep or how she got to Wonderland. She just knew she was there. Anya tucked a sliver curl behind her ear and stood up slowly. She noticed the large group of people and began thinking.

“I need to find higher ground.” She thought and started to move around the people till she found a slightly raised hill. She noticed right away that not many people knew where they were or how they got there, just like her. She knew asking questions would get her no where. She also knew, in order to survive where they were now, they would need shelter, weapons and food.

She looked around curiously and bit her lower lip making it turn slightly red. “I need a team and I’ve got to figure out where we are.” She whispered softly to herself. Hoping to attract people who would help her the most, she stood on top of the hill and looked about for “players” that would be the most help to her.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven yawned as she sat up and began to look around. She knew she wasn't home, and she knew she wasn't dreaming. But for some reason she liked it. When she noticed the huge crowd of people around her she quickly jumped to her feet and ran away from everyone.

She knew she wanted to go further than here, but unfortunately she knew she couldn't go alone. With a heavy sigh she began to look, then she noticed someone away from the large crowd on a hill. She decided to go ask her for help but when she started walking up the hill she stopped, she didn't want to talk. Instead she stood and stared at her hoping she would notice her.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Blinking the sticky white haze away from my eyes, I let out a tiny moan and rolled onto my stomach, still sleepy. From behind my eyelids, I could see sunlight. "Mehh..." I murmured, slowly pulling my eyes open to find myself in an unfamiliar world. Blinking again with a blank expression, I sat up. Where am I? I thought to myself, glancing around the lush meadow I was in. Trying to remember how I'd gotten here, it surprised me that I wasn't surprised to have no recollection of my memories leading up the the present.

Standing up, I couldn't help but notice I was wearing my regular clothes; an indigo kimono with orange and white flowers - which lead me to believe I was either awake or dreaming of my own day clothes. Scanning the meadow one last night, it came to my attention that several other unconscious and dazed people were standing around. Some were wandering, others were sitting down - and some were trying to fall asleep again. One person that seemed to really grab my attention was a woman with white-blonde hair, who was heading towards a small hill near the edge of the garden area. She was glancing around, as if looking for somebody. I started to head over to her. I might as well help her look, I figured. Considering I have nothing else better to do.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Sei laid, peacefully, in the large field. Sleeping. Light slowly shun upon her. She regained conscious though her eyes were shut. "Daylight?...already?" she thought to herself. She opened her eyes to see the ceiling of her room. Her eyes opened wide with shock. It was not her ceiling she saw, but the sky. "What!?...Why am I outside?" she calmly sat up, trying to hide the panic within. Sei looked around in hope of seeing something familiar. Nothing. Nothing she saw was familiar. Clueless people wandered left and right. Obviously they didn't know where they were. "Could this be a dream?" she asked herself. Sei got up onto her feet and brushed her dress. Walking amongst the crowd of clueless people. Hearing people asking the same question over and over, "Where am I?" "Where is this place". It began to become repetitive. Asking these poor clueless people would be a waste of time. Just like the many who are here, Sei need answers. As she walked though the crowds, the presences of them, of this place felt so real. This place began to feel less of a dream and more real. Sei looked up to the sky, "Could this be real?" she quietly said to herself. As she looked down to the mindless crowds, she noticed a woman. "Curious? What could she be doing?" Sei thought to herself, she knew that the woman was looking for something but what? Peeking her interest, Sei move towards her.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

While she waited for the woman on the hill to notice her she also noticed some other girls coming her way. Before they got close enough she ran off to a nearby tree and began to climb. Before getting to a big enough branch she slipped a few times, she refused to scream because screaming would draw attention to herself. Instead she used her strength and finally reached the branch. She knew she needed to get a team together, but she was too scared to talk to anyone. Instead so made herself comfortable and began to listen to her ipod.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya looked around again noticing more people were getting up and some were even coming towards her. She saw a girl with headphones come up to her then leave when others started to follow. She saw another girl in a kimono approach along with girl with the same colored hair as she.

She knew if people came to, then they would make a good team. She didn't want weaklings that stood around saying "Where am I?" or "What is this place?" She wanted the people who asked "How do I get out?"

"Hey! My name is Anya. Do you guys know a way out of here or at least want to team up to find a way out of here? 2 is better than 1 and 3 is better than 2, so the more people the merrier." She said to the girls that seems to migrate towards her.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis kept his eyes closed, breathing in the sickly sweet scent that penetrated his nostrils. 'Incense?' He wondered, trying to pinpoint a specific smell. It was a familiar smell, something that made his mind pulse painfully, as if it were trying to prevent him from remembering something. 'Flowers... from Mum's garden...?'

Blearily, he opened his eyes to meet a beautiful blue sky. It was an almost unrealistic azure; not even a single wisp of white clouds marred the vast horizon. On an impulse, he reached for his glasses, which were usually set on the mahogany bedside table that stood on the left side of his bed. However, instead of touching the thin frames of his spectacles, or even the cold surface of his bedside table, he felt his fingers curl around something else... soft, but slightly scratchy. 'Grass?'

He sat up, and Travis blinked a few times before his surroundings came into clearer focus; somehow, his glasses were already perched precariously on the bridge of his nose.

It was a incredible meadow. Azaleas, poppies, dandelions, and perhaps half a dozen other unfamiliar species of flowers dominated nearly every square inch of the ground. None of the vegetation had a single yellowing leaf; no scarred blades of grass; this must truly be some sort of utopia...

Travis sighed as he closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his untidy black hair. "This dream... again..." he whispered. He opened his eyes again, and seemed to just notice the hundreds, even thousands of others scattered across the meadow. They all looked lost, although curious at the same time. He scanned the horizon, hoping to see something that caught his eye.

There was a steep hill to his right, where quite a few people were beginning to gather. He didn't recognize any of them (but then again... he didn't recognize anyone else, either). He thought for a moment. Then, deciding that meeting a few strangers in a mere dream could hardly be dangerous, he heavily stood up and stretched. After dusting himself off, he shoved his hands into his jeans and began walking leisurely toward the distant hill.

Travis continued in the direction of the hill, where more people seemed to be gathering. He passed others, but they paid no heed to him, and he returned the favor. His footsteps didn't seem to do the ground any harm; the blades of grass appeared to simply bob up again as soon as he took another step. However, even though the plants didn't look like they would collapse or die under his heavy steps, he still took great care to avoid the bright blue azaleas-- they were his sister's favorite flowers.

"Maylene..." He caught himself saying, as he usually did when he thought of his beloved little sister... His beloved little sister, who was lying in a cold white hospital room with an oxygen tube and an IV binding her to a scratchy, uncomfortable hospital bed. Suddenly, Travis felt an intense self-loathing, 'why am I here?' He thought sourly. 'Why am I here in this beautiful meadow, that smells so much like Mum's garden, when Maylene is suffering and all alone back in the real world?"

Unconsciously, he slapped himself across the face in a vain attempt to awaken himself. Much to his dismay, the unnerving sapphire sky and the emerald meadow beneath it did not falter in the slightest.

He sighed.

Without realizing it, he had soon arrived at the base of the hill, which had branches and thick roots protruding from the sides. He furrowed his brow, and then rolled up the sleeves of his black long-sleeved shirt. He then proceeded to climb up the winding branches. Within the span of a minute, he was on his knees at the summit of the hill. He wasn't out of breath, in fact, he had barely broken a sweat. He was just so preoccupied with his own thoughts ('why am I doing this...?'), that he didn't even notice the group of people looking down at him as he stood on all fours, staring down at the swaying green grass.

He twitched as someone cleared their throat above him, breaking him out of his reverie. Travis glanced up, and at once realized that this dream was indeed going to be different from the others.

9. Likes Yukari liked this post
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Before her first song finished she couldn't help but look down to see if the group was still there. Indeed they were but someone else made their way toward the group. A male, this time but he appeared to be a tad bit older than her. She wanted to get a closer look so she leaned forward. Still nothing. She leaned a little further, maybe this time she would get a closer look at him. This was her mistake, before she could notice the branch she was sitting on was cracking it already broke. She fell to the ground and rolled to the base of the hill.

"Ooouuuccchhhh...." Was all she managed to say, and was surprisingly her first "word" after arriving here. Without even trying to get up, she decided to lay there in pain.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Still in a daze, Travis blinked a few more times to try and bring himself back into the present. Then, as he prepared to utter a few uncertain words, a loud CRACK startled him, and he turned just in time to see an arm disappear behind the edge of the hill's summit; someone had slipped. He scrambled, still on all fours, to the place where the person had been moments before. 'A fall from this height could be dangerous for someone without good enough reflexes...!' He thought worriedly. Forgetting that he still seemed to be in a dream (it felt so much more real than usual), he cautiously looked over the edge. Many smaller branches and roots had broken from the person's fall. All he could see of the person in question was their long, unnaturally white hair; the distance was too great for Travis to notice anything else. They sat at the base of the hill, wordless and unmoving.

Fearing the worst, he instinctively followed the motionless person down the side of the steep hill. Using the more stable roots as grips and footholds, he carefully made his way toward them. "Hey! Are you alright?!" He called as he came closer. There was no reply. Maybe they just hadn't heard him...? He wondered frantically if he had his cell phone in his back pocket so that he could call 911.

As he came within five meters of the bottom of the hill, he realized that it was a girl; younger than he was, by the looks of it. Time seemed to slow down astronomically as he finally stepped down from the lowest branch. 'Is she alright? Is she hurt? Unconscious? She can't be...?' The thoughts raced at a dizzying speed around in his mind, which was already throbbing from the painfully nostalgic scent of the surrounding flowers.

He watched with bated breath to see if the girl would notice him. Suddenly, he remembered the others that had been atop the hill when she had fallen. Taking a deep breath (which stung his lungs as the sweet smell of the azaleas pierced his nostrils once again), he yelled, pleadingly, "HEY! You guys! Up there! Some help here, please?!" Then, turning his attention back to the injured girl, he crouched down next to her and said, in a much more quavering voice, "...a-are you alright?"

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven's face turned bright red. This was the last thing she wanted, to be noticed or spoken to. She didn't think anyone would come to her rescue but here was the boy she was looking at from the tree right next to her. She wanted to speak but her fears kept any words from leaving her lips. Instead she tried to stand but gave up and laid back down. She nodded at him trying to pretend she was alright.

She was embarrassed. Already in a new place, and she messes it up by falling off a tree. Then she remembers a way to be able to even attempt to speak to him. She looks over at her ipod which had fallen out of her hand and landed a few feet from her. Maybe if she stared at it long enough he would notice it and bring it to her.

It was worth a try.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hearing the shouts for help, she abandoned her hill and the people around her to go to the rescue. Moving tot he edge of the cliff, she peered over. Seeing an almost clear path to the bottom she followed down it quickly to wear the young man and woman were.

Anya noticed it was the girl from earlier that climbed into the tree. Patting her pocket finding her small first aid kit there, she smiled to herself. Although she still hasn't figured out where they were or how they got there, she knew if someone needed help, she would be there. Moving down the cliff to where the young man and woman were, she stopped short a few feet to not scare them.

"Excuse me. Were you the one to call for help?" She asked the man knowing she had heard a man's voice and not a woman's. She moved to be next to girl and knelt down beside the girl's side. Taking the first aid kit from her pocket, she opened it open. Not knowing how it got there or ever really caring how it got there, she pulled out some alcohol swabs.

"Hey this might sting a little bit, but if your cuts get infected, it will hurt even worse. Especially since we don't know where we are and if there are an emergency rooms around." She winced a bit at the knowledge she said and swabbed the girl's cuts trying to be gentle about it.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

She tried to remain calm. The feeling of being touched made her body shake a little. Talking to someone was one thing, physical touch was another. She paid no attention to the stinging of alcohol and continued to reach for her ipod. She needed it, the feeling was back.

When her parents died she had reoccurring breakdowns every other day when someone even tried to pat her head. The feeling of her throat tightening as she fought back tears. Her breathing began to speed up. The only thing that could keep her calm was her brother, but he was no where to be found.

Now she began to worry about him, she was here on her own and he was probably at home worrying his head off. He always went with her when she went out just in case she had a break down. If he wasnt with her, he would text her every 5 minutes. But here, she had no phone, just her ipod. She was all alone.

She had lost the battle with her tears, they burst from her eyes as she tried even harder to get to her ipod as she began to cry.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The older girl that had come down to meet them had taken out an emergency first aid kit... The sight of it made Travis frown. 'The one time I don't have my suitcase with my medical tools...' He huffed sourly. The girl with the injured leg began to tremble and cry as the woman tended to her wound. He flinched violently. The sound of her sobs was all too familiar; very similar to the way his beloved sister had cried when their dad had left them alone. Although this girl was much older and very different from Maylene, he couldn't help but want to help her in anyway possible...

He then noticed how she stretched slightly in a certain direction, as if reaching for something. However, the pain seemed to overwhelm her, and she returned to her curled up position, sobbing and wiping her eyes. Between hiccups, she would glance in that same direction. He followed her gaze, and saw an iPod lying a few feet out of reach; it must have fallen out of her pocket when she fell. As the woman continued cleaning the cuts, Travis slowly walked over to the fallen iPod and picked it up gently, making sure he didn't make its owner anymore distressed than she already was. She watched him, but did not speak. He returned to the girl's side (but made sure that he wasn't crowding her), and placed the iPod next to her. "It looks like it still works," He reassured her with a smile that felt somewhat stretched; he hadn't had any reason to smile in ages.

Without waiting for a reaction, he quickly stood up and turned away from the two girls.
    'This can't be a dream...' He found himself thinking. 'These are real people... they have to be... no one in a dream could remind me so strongly of Maylene...'

Remembering about his cell phone, he quickly checked his back left pocket... no luck. He swore under his breath. He checked his other back pocket and felt his wallet there. 'Well, I guess that's something on the bright side,' he thought hotly; a wallet would hardly help any of them at this point.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and sighed. Several people off in the distance seemed to be watching them. Some looked curious, others concerned, a few confused, and still more seemed to be completely oblivious, as if they didn't even care. "Oh yeah, just stand there and
    watch, why don't you?" Travis sneered angrily. In his frustration, he performed a rather rude gesture with his right hand, which caused most of the bystanders to shuffle even farther away. He slapped his face tiredly.

'Well that was just genius, Travis, you idiot.
    '

After taking a deep breath to calm himself, he turned back to the girls, who were still silent. The younger one seemed to have stopped crying as much as before; her iPod was back in her pocket, and it looked like she had started listening to music again. The music was probably calming her down a bit. Travis exhaled with relief; he couldn't stand seeing a crying face so similar to his sister's.

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "So, erm... I'm Travis," he said, trying to force a friendly smile. If these people were indeed real and not just from his imagination, he wanted to make a decent impression.

So far, he felt like he was failing.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-06-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Once her music started she began to calm down tremendously, the pain even went away as soon as the beats flowed through her veins. She slowly rose to her feet, bowed the girl who cleaned her wounds then bowed to the man who came to her side. She didn't make eye contact of course but her music gave her the confidence to actually speak.

"T-thank you so m-m-much." Her stutter began to kick in, "I'm alm-most always getting myself hur-rt." She tried to smile, but failed, she instead began to gently kick at the grass beneath her foot while staring at his shoes.

"I-i-i'm fi-ne. Don't wor-ry. Oh and I'm Ra-aven. Raven." She cleared her throat, then her small smile finally made an appearance
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 09-06-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Joseph woke up, he noted he was somewhere else other than his room. He was in his favorite clothes that he would mostly wear to school rather than his pajamas and his guitar that he always used throughout his life was lay flat next to him. He didn't know where he was, it was a grassy plain with clear blue skies. There were others as well but none of them he recognized. He began to wonder around, to see if anyone was recognizable...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsubame woke to note that she was no longer where she fell asleep. She got up and noted that she was in her school uniform, not that it would scare her. She noted that there are others in this, garden of some sort. As she looked around, she noted that there are different kinds of people other than herself. As she looked on, she took note of a boy with headphones with a guitar, about to wonder out of the garden. Tsubame noted that she had a guitar herself and picked it up. She then called out to the boy and waved to him...

(Tsubame) "Hey, kid. Over here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph heard someone call him and he began to look around. Then he noted someone waving to him, a girl in a school uniform, calling to him. He thought she was recognizable and headed over to her. What was really going on? Who are these people? Where are they and how did they get here? As he made his way over to the girl, he began to get a look at her. Besides her dark red hair and ruby eyes, her posture was great. She looked like she was going to a high standard high school from her uniform and she looked like a musician from her red guitar. She looked like she was in high spirits...

(Tsubame) "You shouldn't be wondering out of here. You don't want to get lost."
    (Joseph) "I see..."

Joseph looked around, he still couldn't get any idea where he was or who these people are.

(Joseph) "Any idea where we are?"
    (Tsubame) "My guess is good as yours. I haven't got a clue where we are either. There are many different people here..."
    (Joseph) "You're right, there're many different people here but none that I can't recognize..."

Joseph noted a set of people together, perhaps they had answers to this place.

(Joseph) "We should head over to them, they might know where we are."
    (Tsubame) "Good idea."

The two began to head over to the group to see what's going on...

(Tsubame) "Oh, by the way, my name is Tsubame Hotaru."
    (Joseph) "And my name is Joseph Henderson. Are you Japanese?"
    (Tsubame) "One hundred percent. And you must be an American?"
    (Joseph) "Yeah, I'm American. How do you know English very well?"
    (Tsubame) "Learned it since childhood, great that I know another language."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-06-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Alright, 5 PM let's get this started. For those who want to enter the RP now they will start in the same garden, with new people but it is possible to catch up with the other groups. So let's get this started! Oh and great first posts for everyone!

IC: A short boy with blonde hair appears before you all. In a loud booming voice he says "Alright listen up!" He waits a moment for everyone's attention before continuing in the same loud booming voice.

"Welcome all to Wonderland! My name is... well... that's not important right now. At this moment in order to continue though Wonderland you have to enter the right door." As he says this two doors fall down from the sky.

"One door leads to the your first trial, while the other door leads to your death. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to death always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the your first trial always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. One question, two doors. One tells lies and one tell the truth." He waits a moment before he remembers something.

"Oh! and choose your weapon. Two per person if wanted. Two max. Change it to however you see fit, if you know how. Good luck everyone and Welcome to your worse nightmare." Swords and other weapons of all sorts fall from the sky and land in a selected area.

Here you can pick a weapon or just go though the door. It can be any weapon you want, hell... you can even have a guitar blade. Just no super natural abilities... yet.
    ALSO! Your characters can figure out this riddle easily if there intelligence stats is a 6 other wise you pick wisely and hope you got the right one.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven rubbed her eyes to dry the rest of her tears and looked around at the small ground that surrounded her. She had heard this riddle before, her brother told it to her many times. She never knew the answer, while listening to her ipod it hit her like lightning.

'Raven, when the time comes you will know the answer. I sound like some wise old man don't I? But when you know the answer, it means you won't need me anymore and you can take care of yourself.'

Her brothers voice ran through his mind, then his face. His gentle smile, it was so sincere but also sad. When that day would ever come, she knew he would be sad. But she need to learn to care for herself. She was ready.

"E-excuse me. If you a-a-all would all-ow me to, I t-think I know the a-nswer. B-but I will wait f-for approval from you all." She closed her eyes waiting for approval from everyone, she hoped they would allow her to question the doors. She finally had confidence.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

When Tsubame and Joseph approached the group, someone was asking a question.

(Raven) "E-excuse me. If you a-a-all would all-ow me to, I t-think I know the a-nswer. B-but I will wait f-for approval from you all."

Tsubame was quick to answer.

(Tsubame) "Sure. If you really know, go for it."

Joseph smiled at Tsubame, knowing that she knew what she was doing. She would make a great leader herself, but it would take everyone to lead each other.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Who was this kid?

"Wonderland?" Travis repeated, confused. This was just his usual dream, wasn't it? The one of the vast field of his sister's favorite flowers; the kind that reminded him so strongly of his mother's garden.

He stood in front of the young women like a shield and watched in bewilderment as two elaborate doors fell from the sky, with a bone-shattering
    THUD, on either side of the young boy. He covered his ears and grit his teeth, barely managing to retain his balance as the lush ground swayed beneath him from the heavy impact. "The door that leads to death always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the your first trial always speaks the truth," the boy spoke in a powerful, unwavering voice, as if the sudden appearance of the doors hadn't affected him in the least bit. "You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which."

'A riddle!'
    He thought, a feeling of excitement washing over him. He was pretty decent at riddles; he had often used them to entertain Maylene when they were younger. 'The door that leads to the first trial... first trial...? What's that supposed to mean? No wait, Travis, snap out of it! Focus,' he mentally slapped himself. Just as he started to concentrate, the young boy spoke again in his same, overpowering voice.

"Choose your weapon -- two per person if you so wish. Two
    max!" He explained. As if on cue, weapons of all shapes and sizes and styles began raining from the azure sky that had been so quiet and benign mere moments before. With an alarmed shout, Travis impulsively crouched down and shielded his head with his arms. However, the lethal objects only seemed to land in the designated area just in front of the boy and the two doors. Medieval and modern, familiar and foreign, close-range and long-range weapons were strewn haphazardly across the grass that stretched between their group and the ominous doors. There were bucklers, chainsaws, Uzis, greatswords, grenade launchers, pistols, simple kitchen knives, bows and arrows; dozens and dozens of different varieties, some unrecognizable. Travis would have been thoroughly fascinated if they hadn't looked so real, so... deadly. He felt himself shudder.

"Focus!" He hissed to himself under his breath. The riddle... he must concentrate on the riddle. He began to pace back and forth in front of the two girls at the base of the hill. He
    knew the answer to this riddle. The answer was definitely there in his mind, but panic and confusion clouded his thoughts. He glared at the two doors, as if blaming them for his impaired judgement. One door had a symbol that looked like the crescent moon engraved into it; the other had the sun. There were also other smaller symbols: a pair of spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs adorned both of the doors. He sighed in frustration and rubbed the back of his neck aggressively.

Suddenly an idea came to him; my, it was so simple!

He looked around and noticed two new people approaching. One was a young woman, the other a man. Before he could question them, he heard Raven speak softly behind him.
    "E-excuse me... If you a-a-all would all-ow me to, I th-think I know the a-answer. B-but I will wait f-for approval from you all..." she mumbled, apparently flustered. Whether from still being in pain, embarrassment, confusion, or all of the above, he could not tell.

The girl that had just appeared overheard, and replied, "Sure. If you really know, go for it." The young man with her smiled to convey his agreement.

Travis stood there, quite still. He had a clever answer to this riddle, but was Raven's better? Should he just leave it to her? A part of him wanted to say yes; he didn't want to be blamed if something went wrong. Another part of him screamed the opposite; if she answered incorrectly, most likely all of them would die. Even if this was just a dream, he didn't want to risk dying at all. Perhaps that would be nearly impossible, but for now, he wanted to play it as safe as he could.
    He turned to face Raven.

"No, I really think I should--" He began speaking, but something stopped him. It was the look on Raven's face -- a bit red from embarrassment, but also full of determination. He suddenly knew he could trust in her decision. He shut his mouth and nodded wordlessly.

Please let this work...

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The pressure was on. She could feel everyones eyes on her as her pale skin began to turn rose red. She felt the tears again, but she knew she couldn't cry. she had to be brave.

'Come on Raven, your a big girl now. You can do it.' She could hear her brother saying in her head as if he was here. He was right, she could do this. Everyone was counting on her. But before she answered she walked up to the pile of weapons.

Without hesitation she reached in, to pull out a pair of string-like headphones and a small record player that had straps attached to it as if it could be carried on her back. The headphones could stretch out and be used as a lasso, and the record player (which had a record on it) could be used to confuse or even hurt her enemies. By scratching them, whatever sound she made would effect them. She knew these were perfect. She threw the record player on her back, made sure the record was secure, and replaced her old headphones with her new ones.

"N-now, as I w-as saying..." Timidly she approached the two doors and looked at each one. The question she was prepared to ask was ready to come out. She knew it was right, she just hoped the doors would answer as she hoped they would.

"What would the other door say was the door to death." She said with such confidence, she did not stutter. She looked over at Travis, hoping for his approval, then proceeded to hide behind him, holding on to the back of his shirt with fear and anticipation.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The door on the left responded with "The one on the right is the door of death." then the room became silent waiting for them to pick there door.

(I hope this works this time, I seriously am having a hard time responding to this. * scratches off other riddles* Hope that works >.<)
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-07-2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Confused answer.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer awoke in the garden, just as doors fell.from the sky. He looked over towards where they fell. "Interesting. Doors from the sky. Prehaps thats a way out." He suddenly realised he hadnt a clue where he ws, even if he needed toget out. He stood up as the weapons fell as well, dusted his coat off and patted his hair back in pplace. The voice was saying something about two voices. He stretched then began a sprint towards the doors.

Upon arriving, he noticed Anya, who was a military officer he recognised. He saluted to her. "Ma'am" he said, then he returned to ease, and tapped his chin. He then approached the doors and shouted, loudly "An I in wonderland?" and praying the doors knew where they were in wonderland also. He waited for an answer doubt racing in his mind. Had the voice said wondrland? That was what he said. Welcome to wonderland. That was what he aid.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph and Tusbame headed over to the weapon pile and began to dig for their needed items. Joseph found guitar blades and connected them to his guitar, making it more of an ax rather than a guitar as well as getting a new set of headphones with a MP3 player and a cable that connected to the MP3 player as well as the headphones and guitar. After connecting them, he secured his MP3 player in his pocket and now he was ready to rock. Tusbame on the other hand grabbed a small amplifier as well as as guitar blades like Joseph. Once she connected them to her guitar, she was ready to rock as well. They just hoped that their journey out of here doesn't end too early in death.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-14-2011 at 11:15 AM.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"What would the other door say was the door to death?" Raven asked firmly. For the first time since Travis had met her, she did not falter with her words. He stared at her for a moment, proudly. She did not notice, however; as soon as she had asked her question, she quickly retreated behind him once again. He allowed her to tug the hem of his shirt without complaint; they were all apprehensive of what was to come next.

They all stood there with bated breath. The door on the left shuddered, and with a metallic groan, said, "
    THE DOOR TO THE RIGHT IS THE DOOR TO DEATH..."

The entire field, from horizon to horizon, seemed to let out a huge sigh; the grass wavered, glimmering magnificently (albeit quite menacingly as well), and the sky turned a shade darker. A dull thunder seemed to rumble in the distance, even though there were no clouds as far as the eye could see. Travis gulped.

"S-so," he began, clearing his throat to try and shake off his anxiety. "That must mean that that's what the door on the right would have said... so..." he continued talking aloud to himself, although he knew the others could hear him as well. He gently shook off Raven's grip on his shirt and resumed his pacing, back and forth, thinking. 'Answering a riddle with a riddle... good lord...' he thought in frustration. As he usually did when he was troubled, he ran his fingers through his messy black hair and rubbed the back of his neck. 'Let's see... even if we can't solve this, we still have a 50/50 chance of surviving... It would be decided on luck... but...'

The speed of his pacing increased; he would stride six feet to the left, glance at the doors, mumble incoherently, then turn around and continue pacing to the right. He repeated this half a dozen times before he slowed to a stop and faced the young boy, who still stood, silently, between the doors.

"Why didn't the door on the right answer our question?" Travis asked him. However, the boy did not speak, and his expression did not change. If anything, his eyes only seemed to shimmer with a vile mix of boredom and malevolence, as if to say 'you have already asked your question.'

Travis frowned angrily. He pushed his glasses (which had slipped down a bit while he had been pacing) back to the bridge of his nose, with only his middle finger of his hand clearly exposed. The boy still showed no reaction, which only made him even more enraged. He wondered if beating the kid up would help anything... probably not. But why couldn't he? The boy was a brat; a small, arrogant brat. What could he do to Travis, a former football player? As he weighed the pros and cons of attacking the young boy, the two newest members of their group (?) leisurely approached the pile of weapons and chose what they wanted. However, he ignored them for now.

Then, on a bit of an impulse, Travis pointed accusingly at the door on the right. "You're the door to death!" He snarled, and then proceeded to gesture to the left door. "You're the door of truth!" When nothing happened, and no one answered, he began to explain his reasoning. "The door on the left claimed that 'the door to the right is the door to death', which is what the right door would have said in answer to Raven's question. However, there is no 'door to the right' to the right door, so it would have been lying!"

Silence. He lowered his hand and stared fixedly at the boy.

'I can't be wrong!'

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information