AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dragon's drawings

Junior Member xxdragon13xx is on a distinguished road xxdragon13xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2011 03:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: godtoheaven

Post dragon's drawings

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image011.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	632.3 KB
ID:	50186Click image for larger version

Name:	Image009.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1,016.8 KB
ID:	50187Click image for larger version

Name:	Image000.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	664.9 KB
ID:	50188Click image for larger version

Name:	Image010.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1,006.9 KB
ID:	50189

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is this worth it or not

Quote Originally Posted by xxdragon13xx View Post
    the question im i worthy to draw this or not
    I don't get it...
    Why shouldn't you be worthy to draw something? Draw whatever you like!

Or are you asking us if it's good drawings or not? I don't really understand what you are asking us for.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    I don't get it...
    Why shouldn't you be worthy to draw something? Draw whatever you like!

Or are you asking us if it's good drawings or not? I don't really understand what you are asking us for.
    yeah that what i meant sorry my english is bad so your right if i were good at drawing

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xxdragon13xx View Post
    yeah that what i meant sorry my english is bad so your right if i were good at drawing

hahah it's okey! English is not my first language either but practise makes you better!

About the drawings: you are not bad. You really are not. But have you done them yourself or have you been drawing off a already excisting picture? About the person in the last picture I would recommend you to practise more on proportions. If you would do that the picture could become much better. For example the head looks to big compered to the hands and the feets and the rest of the body. Also the body itself looks a little wrong. You need to work on it. Try to shoes, hands, arms (the upper arm is smaller then the under arm in your picture: that is "wrong") and another example in the picture is that the persons fingers are all in the same size. The smallest finger (pointy finger in english? I don't know)... oh well... fingers don't usually tend to have the same size. The little finger should be "smaller" / "thinner". Try to keep working on the details and you will see that you will improve alot! Keep up the work!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The first image is too Pokemon-ish. Please censor it.

The second pic is cool. Are you a Kingdom Hearts fan? It'd be groovy if you are.

The third one is other-worldy and romantic. I love the blue accents on the rose's stem; it reminds me of a rose you might see in one of those 1980's animes or something. Ch'yeah...

The 4th scan is cute-sy wootsie and so widdle! Now I'd like to know what Cute-sy Wootsie is actually playing with...

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 09-06-2011 at 09:13 AM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

hahah it's okey! English is not my first language either but practise makes you better!

About the drawings: you are not bad. You really are not. But have you done them yourself or have you been drawing off a already excisting picture? About the person in the last picture I would recommend you to practise more on proportions. If you would do that the picture could become much better. For example the head looks to big compered to the hands and the feets and the rest of the body. Also the body itself looks a little wrong. You need to work on it. Try to shoes, hands, arms (the upper arm is smaller then the under arm in your picture: that is "wrong") and another example in the picture is that the persons fingers are all in the same size. The smallest finger (pointy finger in english? I don't know)... oh well... fingers don't usually tend to have the same size. The little finger should be "smaller" / "thinner". Try to keep working on the details and you will see that you will improve alot! Keep up the work!
    yeah your right i need to improve more so thx for your observation

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

tnx for your your reply your right im a fan of Kingdom hearts all the series even the manga i like the story

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information