AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What If You Found Out Your Friend Was A Homosexual ?

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Default Re: What If You Found Out Your Friend Was A Homosexual ?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Phuah View Post
    I must say that some are to the fact natural born. But some are influenced. Not all is the same.

Not all. Some are natural born, when some are influenced. Haha... I don't think so too. But this world is a weird place, anything like that can happpen.

Well, I would like to say thanks for such a logical answer. ...but I don't really understand the whole thing, if you wouldn't mind just simplify a little ?
    Essentially, rejecting their choice will never be as effective and helpful to them as accepting their choice would be. I'm saying that not only will acceptance make both parties a more at ease in the endeavor, but the chances of the person changing their sexual orientation to heterosexuality will actually increase with acceptance. Bisexual and homosexual activity, in a portion of instances, are influenced by rejection or negative experiences with the institution of heterosexuality (a perfect example would be how a number of lesbians and gays in high schools across America have never been on a date before); if someone who is straight can serve as a counterexample to the negativity a homosexual or bisexual may have experienced from the institution of heterosexuality, their chances of reconsidering their sexual orientation increases ever-so slightly (which is better than it declining from even more negativity they'd experience if you were to reject their choice). For religions that seek to convert peoples' sexual orientations, they should encourage the people they want to assist with their religious beliefs to join their churches (in turn accepting them). Because love is acceptance, and most popular religions have some sort of grasp on love as a virtuous quality.

However, in terms of self-destructive behavior, which here is the engagement in homosexual or bisexual activities out of a rejection of the perceived wrongdoings something (Not necessarily the institution of heterosexuality - this 'something' could be anything; just as heterosexual perversion occurs from a rejection or misconception of perceived realities, which aren't necessarily perceived realities of sexual things.) has done to the subject: This form of sexual deviance is the result of a psychological disorder, and should be handled as such. Neither acceptance nor rejection of sexual activities formed out of self-destructive behavior should occur from the friend's end of the table. If it is a truly harmful self-destructive behavior to the individual, they should seek help just as any 'sex addict' would.

For those who have 'been so for as long as they can remember', they aren't ones to convert anyway. Since there's little purpose in risking your friendship with the person because of something they believe they were born with, you should just accept the person here as well.

It should be noted, though, that it is in fact not a fact that people are born gay, lesbian, or otherwise. There are no specific details in the hormonal imbalances that would cause changes in sexual orientation for a person, no less any evidence to provide the role such imbalances would play in a person's sexual orientation. While I do not find it inconceivable at all that hormonal imbalances or genetics play a role, the argument that this is the single cause of a person's intrinsic non-heterosexuality is a half-truth. Also, there are no fair studies that show clear evidence that people are intrinsically non-heterosexual; any evidence that may arise in unbiased studies (which does occur, but it rare) fails at attempts at replication or fails under critical scrutiny.

"Dr. Gregory Dickson, whose doctoral thesis is on the relationship between a mother and son in the development of homosexuality, found that 49% of the homosexuals he surveyed said they had been molested, compared to less than 2% of heterosexuals." -http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/724179/posts

"Homosexual researchers Bailey and Pillard conducted the famous "twins study" quoted by homosexual activist groups to promote the idea that being "gay" is genetic. The study found that among those twins studied, the researchers found a rate of homosexuality of 52% (both twins homosexuals); 22% among non-identical twins; and a 9.2% rate among non-twins.

This was hailed by homosexual activists groups and by the media as supposedly proving that homosexuality is genetic. The study actually proved the opposite. As Byrd, et al, note: "This study actually provides support for environmental factors. If homosexuality were in the genetic code, all of the identical twins would have been homosexual."" - http://www.traditionalvalues.org

You are not naturally homosexual or bisexual. You definitely may have more of a tendency to be so than others, but there is no such thing as a naturally-born homosexual or bisexual. External factors dependent upon interpretation by the individual are what decide a person's sexual orientation, to varying degrees depending upon the individual's genetics and hormones. Saying otherwise is absolutely baseless.

2. Thanks Watayo_Hirashi thanked for this post
    Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Been there, done that. I'll admit at the moment I was suprised, because ths guy was always into talking about women and such, though I didn't really care. Same person.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    A heterosexual man doesn't make the same notion possible?
    Oh they do, just my friend would know I'm kidding, cause I don't really like shopping that much. XD

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would care. They are my friend so it wouldn't bother me :]
    Last edited by Elphaba; 09-04-2011 at 05:18 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Quote Originally Posted by Will Phuah View Post
    What if you found out your friend was homosexual ? How would you react ? I wouldn't avoid him/her or dislike him/her. Love is blind. Sometimes it's fate.
    I have many friends who are gay, bisexual and lesbian, and it does not worry me one bit.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

7. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When my friend told me she was gay, I was completely understanding. When I told her I got a boner playing Starcraft, she wasn't understanding at all. I call BS. I hate double standards.

9. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Senior Member Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics has a reputation beyond repute Ragenomics's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2016 10:57 PM
    Threads

Wouldn't really care. let 'em love who they love.

11. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Senior Member Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts K-on Pick Black Cat Manekineko
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 11:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really care. It's their choice. Besides, being a true friend means accepting someone as who he or she really is.

:SET BY ME:
    Requests are OPENMy Works Illuminated Spirits
    November Update for my Ebook Collection!
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. -Bugs Bunny

13. Likes Watayo_Hirashi, Kokorokisses liked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If a dude, ask him if he had any gal pals, if yeah, ask if he could sell me up a bit, if no (and after yeah, or if aforementioned friend was female), keep drinking and grab another couple cold ones when we finished our current drinks.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

I have had a few friends come out to me and I always treat it the same way I explane to them that I wont be treating them any diffrent and I have no problem with his way of life but I also stress the point that I am not gay and am not to be flirted with or hit on and as long as he follows that little rule I have no problem with it. (One was an old roomate of mine of 3 years he came out to me within the first year of living with me so ya I am ok with it.) ^^
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Red Ornament L Laptop Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 02:40 PM
    Threads

one of my friends is really bi so i really wouldnt care one way or the other
    "Parents and guardians don't care if they're sending you to face bloodthirsty monsters, so long as you get a B in English." - The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
    ~~~~I am a most traitorous of pirates, but do not let that discourage you; I tend to fight alongside ninjas~~~~

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd flirt with him/her

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

It wouldn't really get to me. A friend is a friend in my opinion, no matter what sexuality they are.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some of my friends are lesbian/homosexual, so i'd be like "that's cool, I knew that already."

20. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    A heterosexual man doesn't make the same notion possible?
    Because...

22. Likes -GAZKUL-, Daken. liked this post
    Junior Member thefudgeyouwant is on a distinguished road thefudgeyouwant's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 07:20 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't care at all. If they came out to me I would be proud of them for accepting themselves . If I just found out I would encourage them to not be afraid of who they are.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    If it's a girl, hot. If it's a guy, eh.
    Wow....... I thought It was just a stereotype

24. Likes Frederica Sawyer, Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I'd think that it's cool that they trust me enough to tell me that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Some of my friends are lesbian/homosexual, so i'd be like "that's cool, I knew that already."
    Wait... Don't say that, that's kind of creepy. lol

I've had friends I've come out to say similar things to me "I already kind of figured" and I'm like "Oh my... is it that obvious?" in my mind.

~Made by me~

26. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This happened to me in college. He slipped up while venting to me about his "girlfriend" and I figured out that it was this douche from my Sociology class that wore emo glasses and had porkchop sideburns, and always wore turtlenecks.

So...what did I do? I told him I was more upset that he was in a relationship with "sideburns douche" than the fact that he was into guys. Told him that his sex life was his business, and that it not make a difference in regards to our friendship.

I also had a lightbulb come on when we went to the mall to hang out - I got some jeans at Sears, and he was pretty much modelling clothes for the clerk at Structure.

He was a great guy. I moved to Texas, he moved to Australia. Kind of hard to hang out that way.

Also dated a girl after that who turned out to be a lesbian. I was a little sad, because I really, really liked her. No biggie though. Her girlfriend was cute too.
    Last edited by Cobra Commander; 09-06-2011 at 01:17 AM.

28. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Kαitou View Post
    Because...

Whut about the other sports shops? No? Don't malls have those? Forgive my ignorance, I don't really go to the mall; when I do, I usually spend my time at the food court while everyone else is shopping. Wal-Mart is where I usually get my stuff from. Yep yep.

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like people for what is in their heart. If they're a good person, that is all that matters.
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

31. Likes Miss Moonlight liked this post
    Senior Member Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2011 09:33 PM
    Threads

Is this something they've just discovered about themselves, or just found the courage to reveal for the first time?
    Just be there for them. What would you want a friend to do if you just found out something so fundamental about yourself that you probably never even thought about it before isn't the case any more?

Or is this something they've known about already and have just decided to mention to me personally?
    The only case this would in any way change my approach to that person is if I had been personally interested in pursuing a relationship with them.

I don't hate people because they wake up and realize they can no longer stand to be in the presence of bagels. But if bagels were central to their life to this point and they haven't quite figured out what this is going to mean for their culinary world, I'll be there to hold them up, or even let them cry it out if that's what they need. I'd probably be slightly miffed if someone thought I couldn't handle this change and has been eating bagels in my presence solely to cover it up - but it's probably my fault at some point, so meh to that as well.

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2023 12:58 AM
    Threads

A friend coming out to me would not bother me in the slightest. Most of my closest friends are gay or lesbian. I am somewhere between a bi-romantic asexual and a bisexual myself.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm friends with anyone who wants to be. Someone who is gay is no exception. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised, since I have a sixth sense about things. I even have an uncanny ability to tell who is a martial artist and who really isn't.

I had a gay friend in college. He was an awesome person and fun to be around, really bright and optimistic too.

Anyways, you guys should check out two interesting threads from another forum site I post in. The first one is about whether homosexuality is a disorder or not: http://forums.shiningforcecentral.co...p?f=23&t=19894
    You'll have to register to view the contents of this thread, sorry.

Oh, and the second is a gay education topic created in response to the previous thread by a frustrated member who is homosexual: http://forums.shiningforcecentral.co...p?f=17&t=19898

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

I would refuse to be their friend any more, push them away, ignore and avoid them, but occasionally beat them up and make fun of them.

Nah really, I don't see any reason to care.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I've already found out a few of my friends are gay. Didn't really change much, but then someone (Piper) showed me this video on what straight people shouldn't ask gay guys. From then on, I now wonder which roles they play. DAMN YOU, PIPER!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Closed Thread

Thread Information