AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Wonderland

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Thumbs up Sign up: Wonderland

* Approved by LPS *

History: Somewhere, there was a tiny dream. Such a tiny dream it was, no one knew who had dreamt it. The tiny dream began to think. I don't want to disappear this way. How can I make people dream of me? The tiny dream thought and thought, and then came up with an idea. I'll make humans get lost in me, and let them create the world. The dream pulled people into the world of wonderland.

There are five trails that each person in wonderland must go through in order to leave wonderland or to ever come back. The dream began to pull people from there slumber soon millions of kids, adults, elderly, and babies entered Wonderland unaware that if they died in wonderland there souls would be taken. Many died in these five trails and there souls were collected. For the few that have ever figured out they could do what ever they wanted in a dream even with that power most could not make it.

You are now in wonderland. Your only choice for escape back into your realm is to stay alive, and team up…

Note: When you first start your characters will have no idea it's a dream. Also I will not have a character in this, I will strictly be GMing and remember this is a survival ^_^

Character sheet:
    Name:
    Picture (description if necessary):
    Background:
    Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)
    Power:
    Speed:
    Intelligence:
    Survival:
    Endurance:
    Luck:
    Perception:
    Additional info:

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: Joe Ageu
    Occupation (if any): N/A
    Background: Being young, Joe is a very bad kid, he takes nothing from no one, he's homeless and can't
    Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)
    Power: 10
    Speed: 10
    Intelligence: 10
    Survival: 10
    Endurance: 3
    Luck: 3

Any questions PM me. ^_^

2. Likes Elukien, CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sign up: Wonderland

Name: Kurai

Occupation (if any): { NO. }

Long, dark, cherry-black hair with bangs. Wear a purple kimono, with honey-coloured flowers and a heliotrope bow. Eyes are a neon magenta.

Background: Kurai used to be a shrine maiden before her mom passed away. Shortly after her father passed away, leaving her by herself. She's usually quiet. One night the dream decides to capture her, and now she's trapped in it without knowing it's a dream.

Power: 6

Speed: 9

Survival: 4

Endurance: 4

Luck: 11

Perception: 6

Additional info: Has a weakness for cats. She thinks they're adowable. :3
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 09-02-2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Points lllOTL

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Click image for larger version

Name:	404c4c23f01730_full.jpg
Views:	2601
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	50036

Name: Travis Michi
    Description: A young man with short, unruly black hair and grayish/brown eyes. A fairly strong physique from his high school days as a football player.
    Background: Travis lives in an apartment with his younger sister, 13, who has recently been diagnosed with leukemia. Once a very popular boy in Middle and High School, he has became obsessed with studying medicine and oncology so as to help understand the severity of his sister's illness, and very rarely ventures anywhere other than his school and at the hospital where he works as a medical assistant. His mother died giving birth to his sister, and their father left on Travis' 18th birthday, leaving them alone to fend for themselves. He is intent on finding a cure for his sister, while keeping a roof above their heads. During evenings when he is exhausted from his studies and work, he often daydreams about how life would be for him and his sister if there was no such thing as diseases and other ailments; a place where everything was meant to be fun and unique, full of adventure and void of serious things like money-mongering doctors and funerals for the young and innocent...

Stats [Edited]
    Speed: 8
    Intelligence: 11
    Survival: 7
    Endurance: 6
    Luck: 4
    Perception: 4

Additional info: Often gets nauseous when exposed to blood.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-03-2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: +Perception Stat

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Zombie_Cupcake - Approved! If you wanna add a little more background though that would be awesome but you don't have to! Great sign up!

@RyuTama - Approved! Nice background!

RP will be up tomorrow around noon-ish
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-03-2011 at 01:44 PM.

6. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    RP will be up tomorrow around noon-ish
    Time zone?

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I dunno! DX Eastern Standard Time?

Alright seeing with the few sign ups I have so far I'm going to wait another day to open it or so. So please sign up!
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-03-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Name: Sei Amamiya
    Picture: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S...-review-28.jpg
    Background: From birth Sei was diagnose with hypotension, low blood pressure, meaning that she is generally weak when compared to the average person along with other things. Being a only child and weak, her parents didn’t want to lose her so they made her spoiled. Though Sei couldn’t care less to the useless trinkets that her parents bought, with that said she is usually cold or speaks back to them in a harsh manner. All that Sei ever wants is to get away from them however being weak that she is, running away from them is near impossible. However, despite being weak, Sei often goes for a run. Not to build up her stamina but speed, so that if she ever does run away she can get away quickly. The only escape that she gets from her smothering parents is when she is at school, playing the guitar or dreaming.

Stats
    Power: 2
    Speed: 10
    Survival: 3
    Endurance: 3
    Luck: 12
    Perception: 10

Additional info: hypotension (Just in case you didn’t know what it was.)

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Name: Anya Youko
    Occupation (if any):Officer in the military
    http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/a...airumi_dai.png
    When she isn’t in uniform, she dressed up in dresses and skirts to show that although she is in the military, she is a woman too.
    Background: As she grew up, her mother became an alcoholic and her dad was abusive. She always protected her little sister from harm and took the beatings herself. Since she was use to not crying, which would give her more beatings, she is use to not showing much emotion. Instead she hides who her real self is away and comes off cold and mean. She takes responsibility seriously and takes following the rules even more seriously. In order to go to college and graduate, she had to join the military to pay for it owing the military 4 years after college in service. Although she doesn’t mind, she wants out all the same.
    Power:10
    Speed:5
    Intelligence:10
    Survival:10
    Endurance:6
    Luck:6
    Perception:3
    Additional info: She prefers long range fight styles compared to close combat, though in the military they taught her how to shoot a gun and fight hand to hand.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Am I gonna end up being the only guy character here? X:

Also, since everyone is adding Perception to their list of stats, I'll edit my previous post to add it too.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Ensifer - You are approved and thanks for the Additional info I knew most of it but I wanted to be sure I was right

@Yukari - You are also approved! Love the painful background and how well your character is put together

@RyuTama - Oh! I did not even notice that was missing. Thanks for fixing it! Also, it may look like your the only guy unless we get some more players

Official time RP + OOC will be up: September 4th 2011 at 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Let's get some more players by then!

13. Thanks Elukien thanked for this post
    Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Name: Raven Yuchiru
    Occupation (if any): Night Club DJ
    She usually carries a smaller pair of headphones when shes not at work
    Background:When Raven was young her parents died in a car accident, leaving only her and her older brother. She was diagnoased with Aspergers which is an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. She also tends to stutter and is very clumsy, it is very difficult for her to talk to anyone. To keep her busy he bought her many music cds when she was young which kept her calm even when around others. When she was only 16 she was already making her own remixes. When she was 18 a local night club began to let her work along side another DJ. After only a few months they hired her as a permanent DJ. Her music always lets her get away from the world and daydream, she wouldnt have it any other way.

Stats
    Speed: 8
    Survival: 6
    Endurance: 5
    Luck: 7
    Perception: 8

Additional info: Don't expect to get a word out of her when you first meet her, she will only make simple gestures like nodding and others like that.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@MikiParty★ - Accepted! Loving the stat's! Your going to do well on the... well... yeah you should live... *checks trails but keeps mouth shut about it*

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Jack Mortain ''Jackhammer''

Occupation (if any): Firearms Technician (Military)

Picture (description if necessary):Click image for larger version

Name:	-anime-guy.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	50275

Background: Born and Raised by his Ex-Sargeant (and legles) father, Jackhamer aquired hs nickname through years of training. Despite looking Scrawny, His punches are very powerful, and he constantly won 1st place in Boxing conpetions. Rather than becoming a boxer, he went for a quieter career, making, repairing and altering guns for his local military.

Speed: 7
    Intelligence: 6
    Endurance: 8
    Luck: 5
    Perception: 7

Additional info: Fights in close combat where possible, preffering heavy bludeoning attacks or his fists. If called o fight at range, he will use single-shot heavy armnaments.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Name: Joseph Henderson

Picture: http://www.nihonomaru.com/chan/index...=view&id=19287 (with light skin and with no writing on his shirt)

Background: An above average student living in the United States, Joseph loves to play the guitar. He began playing one at the age of eight. After graduating from high school, he dreams of becoming a lead or rhythm guitarist for a band that will go big across the world though he has question himself if he can even get there. Despite that, he constantly dreams about it, hoping that he'll make his dreams a reality...

Stats
    Speed: 6
    Intelligence: 8
    Survival: 8
    Endurance: 6
    Luck: 8
    Perception: 8

Additional info: Joseph may use his guitar as a weapon if necessary...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tsubame Hotaru

Picture: http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/18...wasawa-seifuku

Background: Tsubame loves to do two (even multiple) things at once and she has shown that very well. She could sing for a choir but she decided to do more then just sing, she has also shown proficient skills with the guitar. Of course, her education had to come first but she was able to do almost everything at once. Despite their lack of her interests, she has many friends that love to see her play and sing. Once she graduates from school, she aims to become a leader for a band that will make it big not just in Japan but throughout the world. Her dreams are about to become a reality but...

Stats
    Speed: 6
    Intelligence: 9
    Survival: 6
    Endurance: 9
    Luck: 7
    Perception:7

Additional Info: She can hear every low sound.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-07-2011 at 10:18 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster - You would be approved but I cannot see a pictures on either of them once you get those up the stat's are great and everything looks good and your stats are well balanced good job! So go ahead and join once you get the pictures up.

@Esiphas - You are accepted, however when you enter wonderland you will not have any weapons when you first awaken. Just wanted to let you know that. Other wise the stats are well balanced so go ahead and post when your ready

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oh dear. I seem to be the only one with mediocre stats...

-Travis hides under le rock in Wonderland-

20. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    @Light Buster - You would be approved but I cannot see a pictures on either of them once you get those up the stat's are great and everything looks good and your stats are well balanced good job! So go ahead and join once you get the pictures up.
    Try now...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster - Your good now go ahead and join in when your ready.

@RyuTama - Your stats are good to! Your luck and perception is just not as high as I expected but overall it's really good! and plus you will gain stats though out the RP as you finish and do certain things.

Senior Member Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2011 09:33 PM
    Threads

Name: Ewan 'Vane' of no last name
    Picture: http://lasaro.deviantart.com/art/Yours-truly-56510892
    Background: Vane was one of the children that slipped through the cracks. The day his father finally hit his sister for real, he waited for the onset of drunken stupor before grabbing her hand and running for the door. Smart enough to know what he needed; clever enough to find it, and to keep from being found: he's been running ever since, with Emily at his side. He's become an expert in building confidence and trust in others and taking advantage without their even realizing it. Of course the streak of mishaps that's followed has put him in danger numerous times, but he's willing to weather it for the sake of family.

Power: 3
    Speed: 9
    Intelligence: 7
    Survival: 11
    Perception: 11

Additional info: Vane has naturally brittle bones and little experience with physical exertion - not helped by the fact he lives on a diet that would leave most people in extreme condition within weeks. He has, however developed an iron stomach as a result of this regimen.
    Last edited by Aranneas; 09-08-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alright your good. I would type in your username but im using a 3DS at the momment and it does not let me copy and paste. But your in feel free to post when your ready.

Senior Member Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas has a reputation beyond repute Aranneas's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2011 09:33 PM
    Threads

Awesome saucome.

And how many 'little sister in trouble' backstories do we have now? XD

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Three I think... maybe four... not really counting XD

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Character sheet:
    Name: Unknown, goes by: Takai (Literally "Death")
    Occupation (if any): n/a
    Background: From birth, Takai was plagued with neglect and abuse by his parents, which drew him to gradually hate them. In elementary school, he was already getting into fights with other children, going so far as to push another child off the monkey bars, breaking their arm. By the time he reached high school he was involved with the local gangs, but was always kicked out for hurting fellow gang members. At age 17, he lost mental control and killed the leader of his previous gang, then took his place. He ruled his gang, Cold, with a bloody fist, often killing gang members if they stepped one millimeter out of line, or simply out of sheer boredom. At age 19 Takai's insanity was evident when he fatally injured his father and tortured his mother, smiling the whole time. He was arrested and tried, found guilty by reason of insanity, and locked away into a maximum security psychiatric prison. It's here where he earned the name Takai and forgot everything about his past, except for his thirst for violence and blood. It is said that he has killed over 30 people so far in his life
    Stats Power: 11
    Speed:10
    Intelligence:3
    Survival:5
    Endurance:9
    Luck:7
    Perception:5
    Additional info: Takai's only soft spot, and his only memory, is of his father's sister, who was the only one who cared for him before she succumbed to breast cancer.

P.S. Sorry for the supersized image x.x this is the only one i could find that fit my character specs...
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 09-14-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Tragic~Romance - You are in, this works greatly however, if you meet others you are not allowed to kill them.

When you start you will begin the same place, waking up with thousands of people surrounding you, if any one else does not join I will create a character to accompany you until your first trail where they shall perish. The doors will fall on your second post in the meantime you should try and get more people (friends or something) to join so you are not alone.

With that said, good luck to you.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can I still join or too late? Well here's my profile anyway.
    --------------------------

Name: Arem Fortis
    Picture:
    Background: Born and raised into the life of luxury, Arem has been quite the black sheep in his family. Humble and Hard working, Arem prefers to live a simple middle class life than being cooped up in a mansion that’s why he decided to be independent from his parents. His parents agreed to it thinking that he would learn and grow from it. Arem always has been the physical type of person which is rather rare for the rich. He trains every day until he met a master of Kyotoryuu who took a liking in him and achieved the point where he weakens when he uses a weapon other than Cards. For some bizarre reason he can throw cards at deadly precision despite the disadvantages of Kyotoryuu .

Power: 9
    Speed: 11
    Intelligence: 5
    Perception: 9
    Additional info: “To refine one’s body and mind and body into the perfect edge. That’s what I want to achieve.” -Arem
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Closed Thread

Thread Information