AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Wonderland

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: Sign up: Wonderland

@BlazingSoul - Alright, your character works. If you want a helping pm me and I will help you like it I with Tragic.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

I think I'll have a go at this.

Name:
    Jace

N/A

Picture:
    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4...1aea2e18e9.jpg
    Jace appears as in the image except that he has no left arm. He has a patch work of scars and bruises on different parts of his body. Despite this he still smiles and has an odd way of walking (never in a straight line)

Background:
    Not much to say about Jace. He is a lucky kind of guy. He has no job. Which was good because the day he was fired the shop was attacked by a gang and everyone was killed. He has no home. Good considering that flat he was kicked out of burned down the next day, no survivors. He lost he left arm to a psycho. Good since he is right handed. No one survived.
    Jace is a weird person with a perticular look on life. He views everything that happens as something that is meant to be. If something happens he has no control over it. He just goes with the tide. He is a touch selfish, often endulging in things he shouldn't. People who ahve seen him think he is cursed and steals others luck. Jace just thinks he need some food.
    Just before these events unfolded he was curled up in a discarded skip, that was luckly near by, in order to avoid the rain. He fell asleep before he realised anything.

Stats

Power: 1

Speed: 1

Intelligence: 5

Survival: 1

Endurance: 1

Luck: 40

Perception: 1

Additional info:
    Missing his left arm. Random. VERY lucky.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Valkarma - Alright your good. You have some damn high luck though XD Well, you will be with BlazingSoul when you wake up you will be in an empty field with him. Thanks for joining.

Junior Member Sheraku is on a distinguished road Sheraku's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 03:03 PM
    Somewhere between a swamp and a bunch of trees.
    Threads

Character sheet:
    Name:
    Ukiyo Consulo
    Picture:
    Background: Emancipated from his family at the age of 14 he has been living on his own ever since. Not once since the courts seen him fit to live on his own, had he even spoken to his family, consisting of his; older sister, younger brother, mother, or his father(died when Ukiyo was 12.) He made a living by making short storys, articles for numerous newspapers, and submitting ideas to a few authors. However none of these are what Ukiyo really wanted to do with his life. Ukiyo had always had an idea for a 10 volume epic novel in his head, but can never seem to get it onto paper, reguardless of his other successful works. He found himself in the same small inexpensive apartment, but doesn't seem to mind it in the slightest. Rather seclusive and shy Ukiyo prefers to be by himself nearly all the time. However there are times he finds himself lost in deep conversations with others, though he's not particulary fond of it.
    Stats
    *Edited*
    Power: 4
    Speed: 11
    Intelligence: 15
    Survival: 8
    Endurance: 9
    Luck: 1
    Perception: 2
    Additional info: Has a pet Ferret named, Itachi.
    Last edited by Sheraku; 09-20-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Sheraku - Once you get the number to 50 instead of 51 go ahead and hope in. Your going to wake up in the middle of a field with thousands of other NPC people. The garden stretches far and wide interact with the other person in this right now and I will get you along your way with him. (You don't have to team up with him but it would be wise.)

Edit: Alright, I like the new design for your character but personally I like the other one a lot better. But it's your choice XD Please continue posting and tell friends about it maybe? * whistles away*
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-20-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

CHARACTER SHEET:
    Name:Nanako Ryu

Picture:Click image for larger version

Name:	Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1.jpg
Views:	897
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	51057
    Background:normal childhood mostly cept the addiction to anime and yaoi when in Jr. high lived in japan then moved to Ca. for high school. wears combat boots not sandle pumps loves to wear hats and ironic buttons. rather bossy when trying to make a point hate non-open-minded people. loves video games violent ones especially can be cold and rude, doesn't complain rather quiet and observant but with when she feels like it speak her mind and is not afraid of anything but big spiders.....getting a huge fake spider thrown at her when she just watched eight legged freaks was the cause, other that that no real fear of death side losing important people to her. she is very hard to get to know and be near but is definably a good ally highly imaginative in art and killing people could be a serial murderer if she wasn't sane but she does go psycho if angered. also really long legs and can run fast.
    STATS:
    Power: 6
    Speed: 7
    Intelligence: 10
    Survival: 6
    Endurance: 7
    Luck: 5
    Perception: 9
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-13-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@The Nana Ryu

Alright your clear when you join you will wake up in a field with millions of people that are NPC how ever you may talk to them and if you want I will try to find someone for you to go in with. Other wise you will get an NPC to help you.

Let me know.

8. Thanks The Nana Ryu thanked for this post
    Junior Member Shadow Master28 is on a distinguished road Shadow Master28's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2011 07:04 PM
    Threads

Name: Mark South
    Occupation (if any): N/A
    Picture (description if necessary):
    Background: When he was born his mother died giving birth to him and worst of all his father hated his guts beyond belief. As he grew up his father gave him no attention, let him wonder around and play with knifes and what ever he really wanted. He was not able to walk until he was 6 years old. If he wanted something he had to steal money or something from other people.
    At the age of 14 after countless beating from his father who had become a drunk, eventually Mark snapped and killed his father with a bottle of beer that he would always be hit with.
    While he was killing his father his father fought back and scratched up his face really good, leaving the three marks behind on his left cheek. He joined a gang of which he was required to wear a hat and a red bandanna. As he grew up he lived on his own maintaining A's in school, managed to keep up on a job and his family who kept him under heavy watch to make sure no one would bother him as he grew up.
    He became a generally happy man, outgoing and he would share his feelings as he felt them because of medical conditions so he was well liked.
    When he went to bed one night he had a fight with his girl friend. Anger was pent up inside of him, he decided not to wear a shirt but keep his jeans and Jacket on as well as the rest of his jewelry. He's now in Wonderland...

Stats
    Power: 8
    Speed: 16
    Survival: 7
    Endurance: 3
    Luck: 3
    Perception: 3

Additional info: His worst fear is his father.

Hope this works fine.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Shadow Master28 - Your good, join in when ever you are ready to, you will wake up in a field with millions of people that are NPC how ever you may talk to them and if you want I will try to find someone for you to go in with. Other wise you will get an NPC to help you.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hope i can still join ^-^

Character sheet:
    Name: Allia Anari
    Occupation (if any): Telemarketer
    Picture (description if necessary):

Background: Allia is a very happy girl. She grew up with a poor family, and a lot of tragedy has followed her in her life, but none of that has gotten her down. At age eighteen she works as a telemarketer, a profession a lot of people despise, but she loves her work. Getting hung up on fifty times a day doesn’t damper her mood; it just lets her know people have better things to do than listen to lame advertisements.
    Living with her parents and cat Spooki, she has no real life except for schooling and work.

Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)
    Power: 4
    Speed: 10
    Survival: 10
    Endurance: 5
    Luck: 1
    Perception: 10
    Additional info: Allia will seem a little ditsy to normal people, but behind the giggles and glamor is a very intelligent girl with a mind that processes everything thoroughly, and isn’t a girl who someone can mess with.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Antonio Morelli
    Picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wxtdziSoI_...Kanzo+Mogi.jpg
    Background: Son of a local police chief Antonio joined the police simply because it was what his family had always done, his upbringing gave him a head start and he quickly gained the rank of sergeant, however his old school hands on approach to dealing with suspects prevented him from moving up the ranks. While he commands a great deal of respect from his peers more sophisticated people find him little more than a rude and abrasive thug. His only real companion is a large rottweiler called King who seems to share his outlook on life.

Stats:
    Power: 15
    Speed: 5
    Intelligence: 4
    Survival: 6
    Endurance: 17
    Luck: 2
    Perception: 1

Additional Info: Not the brightest guy in the world but is strong and tough enough to survive.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@-GAZKUL- - Your okay, if you would read the one from Shadow Master98 (what I told him) please do as that stats and post when your ready.

@Bliss - Your good as well, please also read what I told Shadow Master98 to do and follow that for now.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Name: Maria Kabashima (In kana: 樺島 茉莉愛, Kabashima Maria. Her name means "Favorite Jasmine of the Birch Island")
    Occupation (if any): College Student/Waitress
    Picture (description if necessary): Click image for larger version

Name:	Maria.png
Views:	27
Size:	629.9 KB
ID:	51624
    Background: A pretty, young student with an immensely strong will, she was born to a Japanese father and a Mexican mother, and has not always had the breeziest time in life due to a bit of racial prejudice. She doesn't let it get her down, though! She walks through life with a smile, studying hard and striving to realize her dream of being an artist. She has braved and endured many hard things in her life, including the untimely and suspicious death of her ex-military pilot turned doctor father, the rift between her family (such as her brothers going off to war and ultimately dying, her mother turning cold-hearted and mean, and her sister and mother contracting the strange, unknown disease that her father died of), her gold-digging boyfriend, and spending a year in an insane asylum for trying to solve the mystery of her mother and sister's illness (She thinks it's poisoning, and she has done many things that may be called "crazy" to find out how it happened). She uses both her student status and job as a waitress to try and pick up more things about why and how her mother, father and sister were poisoned. At night, the only time she has peace, she dreams of a far-off place, a place filled with both horror and wonders...

Stats:
    Power: 8
    Speed: 8
    Intelligence: 14
    Survival: 3
    Endurance: 7
    Luck: 5
    Perception: 5

Additional info: She can speak Spanish, Japanese & English fluently, but she has a slight Mexican accent. She can draw and paint very well, and she has a very beautiful singing voice. She is also very claustrophobic due to a certain childhood incident, and she also has a somewhat irrational fear of the dark from her time in the asylum (She can sleep in the dark, but she won't go in any very dark places and she won't go outside during the nighttime).
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 10-13-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Spell fail >.<

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

@HateSpawn98 We have a new player. o3o I think she wants your approval. XD;

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

O-Oi. I completely missed you i'm so sorry, so sorry. My mind has not been in the right place lately!
    Thanks @RyuTama ! I will give you some rep for that because I totally overlooked her... Oi....

@alisaallthat - Your character is accepted -_____- Sorry for the delay, I missed you TT~TT

Join in when ever you are ready to, you will wake up in a field with millions of people that are NPC how ever you may talk to them and if you want I will try to find someone for you to go in with. Other wise you will get an NPC to help you.

Sorry again! DX
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 10-13-2011 at 11:00 PM.

nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

XD It's fine, lol.

@HateSpawn98 And this may seem like a dumb question, xD, but when you say finding someone for me to go in with, do you mean a NPC character or an actual player (You know, like Yin or RyuTama, for example)?
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 10-16-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by alisaallthat View Post
    XD It's fine, lol.

@HateSpawn98 And this may seem like a dumb question, xD, but when you say finding someone for me to go in with, do you mean a NPC character or an actual player (You know, like Yin or RyuTama, for example)?
    You would get your own NPC

Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ohhhh, so I could have something like BlazingSoul has?

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You will be able to when you get to the first trail if no one else joins you. Until then I will make the NPC for you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ohhh xD. I get it.

That actually sounds pretty cool, lol. So, could you make the NPC character for me? I mean, if it's not too much trouble or anything.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yep, your NPC will be done. Go ahead and post and when I make my next GM post ((might be tomorrow at this rate)) I will have an NPC ready for you to greet and chat with

Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

OK, thanks a lot!

*bear hugs*

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Your welcome!

*hash been bear hugged and hugs back*?

Member rodyno is on a distinguished road rodyno's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

Hope to make history

Name: Akemi (From Japanese 明 (ake) "bright" and 美 (mi) "beautiful")
    Picture:

Background: Akemi is a calm and quiet person, a lot adventuress and apprehensive, and loves studying, animals and nature. One day, she felt asleep studying for an exam and woke up in Wonderland, knowing anything about it.

Stats

Power:2
    Speed:6
    Intelligence:11
    Survival:10
    Endurance:4
    Luck:6
    Perception:11

Done

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@rodyno - Your stats are up other wise go ahead and join in If you know what to do go ahead and join in >.>

Closed Thread

Thread Information