AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drowning Pool

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

Default Drowning Pool

I only know the names of the past lead singers and the current one, not the other band members. So I'll list what I know, plus which albums had which members singing in them:

Current Lead Singer:
    Ryan McCombs ('Full Circle' and 'Drowning Pool' (Self-Titled) Albums)

Former Lead Singers:
    Dave Williams ('Sinner' Album)
    Jason "Gong" Jones ('Desensitized' Album)

Some good songs by them:
    'Step Up' from the 'Desensitized' album
    'Sinner', 'Tearing Away' and 'Bodies' from the 'Sinner' album
    'Enemy' from the 'Full Circle' album
    'King Zero' and 'All About Me' from the self-titled 'Drowning Pool' album

They've been around since 2001.

Their music is pretty easy to find. Except maybe for the first album "Sinner", I'm not sure how difficult that might be to get. It was hard for me to find anyway.

The circumstances of Dave Williams' passing away was sad, especially to go the way he did. Although I only discovered what happened to him a while after I got into his album.

But I listen to his music, along with Jason's and Ryan's. I just like the total package of Drowning Pool. Originally I got hooked by either the 'Tearing Away' music video or the 'Bodies' music video from Dave Williams' 'Sinner' album, I'm not sure which one since I saw since they were pretty close to each other.

I can't remember where I heard 'Step Up' from 'Desensitized', but that was the first song I'd heard from that album. Despite the way Jason left, I still like the album for the music alone.

I knew about Ryan McCombs from another band, which I'm not sure if I can mention it in here or not so I'll just be safe and not. But I used to listen to the other band, then noticed a different singer so I started to find out what McCombs was now doing. And it just so happened that he was singing in Drowning Pool. ^^ So one of my favorite singers was now singing in one of my favorite bands. Pretty sweet coincidence, no? ^^
    Last edited by Disconnected Outsider; 08-20-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: bad typo
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Senior Member SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25 has a reputation beyond repute SaraG25's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Kawaiislice Kawaii Neapolitan Icecream Bar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2016 08:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Drowning Pool

Sinner, Hate, Let The Bodies Hit The Floor, Step Up, Tear Away are my favorites^.^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information