AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XII: Final Fantasy Edition

Hybrid View

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf XII: Final Fantasy Edition

Welcome to the Twelfth Edition of Wolf!

I am honored to be hosting this event for you all. Much planning and organization went into this, so I hope I am able to deliver a tremendous experience to you all. As always, here is the general Wolf information:

How to Sign Up

Simply post in this thread stating that you would like to participate. You will then be added to the list of players. I’m hoping to get approximately 25 players for this, so if you can, please spread the word and encourage others to join.

How to Play

Each participant will be assigned a character at random by me, and these will be sent via PM. These characters fall under three factions: Townies, Wolves, and Independent. During each Day Phase, players will vote to “lynch” one person. The Townies will seek to lynch the Wolves, the Wolves will seek to lynch Townies, and the Independent can choose whichever side he/she chooses. Certain characters, such as the Mayor or Alpha Wolf, have particular influence over the vote to lynch. The person who has accumulated the most votes by the end of the Day Phase will be lynched, and eliminated from the game. During each Night Phase, the Wolves will decide which player they would like to eliminate from the game. They must private message me their vote on who they wish to be killed during the Night Phase, and the person who accumulates the most votes will be killed. The Night Phase is also where certain characters with special “roles” may perform their abilities.

How to Win
    Town – The Town will win when all of the Wolves have been eliminated from the game.

Wolves – The Wolves will win when they have successfully brought the number of Townies to the same number (or lower) than that of the Wolves.

Independent – The Independent must survive until either the Town or Wolves win. As such, they may share a victory with either side if they manage to stay alive.

Character Roles

Town Roles

Mayor – The Mayor has the advantage of their vote counting for two during lynches in Day Phases, and breaking ties in votes should there be any.

Redeemer – The Redeemer will kill one Wolf at random if targeted by the Wolves during the Night Phase. However, he too will die.

Seer – The Seer has the ability of discerning the character and role of one player per Night Phase, and they are free to choose which players to use it on.

Protector – The Protector is able to select one player to protect per Night Phase, including himself. However, they cannot protect the same player twice.

Avenger – The Avenger will have the Protector’s ability if the Protector dies.

Wolf Roles
    Alpha Wolf – Similar to the Mayor, the Alpha Wolf has the advantage of their vote power doubling during both Day and Night Phases. However, unlike the Mayor, their vote only breaks ties during the Night Phase.

Silencer – During a Night Phase, the Silencer may select one player to use their ability on, and that player will be unable to communicate or vote during the next Day Phase. However, the Silencer may only use this ability three times, they cannot target the same player multiple times, and it cannot be used on consecutive Night Phases. In addition, the player who is unable to vote will not be affected by the inactive-kill rule in this scenario.

Instigator – The Instigator has the ability of forcing the Town to lynch two people during the following Day Phase (they must use the ability during the Night Phase). However, they can only use this ability once, and using this ability means that the Wolves will not be able to kill someone during the Night Phase that the ability is used.

Independent Role

Copycat – During any Night Phase in the game, the Copycat may choose a player whose role they wish to copy. If they have selected a normal townie or wolf, then nothing happens. If they successfully copied a special role, then they will assume that role for the remainder of the game. This ability may only be used once.

Official Character List

Townies

Warrior of Light – A protagonist of Final Fantasy. He represents a member of the four Warriors of Light spoken of in a prophecy that appear to save Princess Sarah from the clutches of a corrupted knight, Garland. He serves as a regular townie.

Firion – The main protagonist of Final Fantasy II. Firion is an orphan who joins the Wild Rose Rebellion in order to stop the Empire and oppose the Emperor. Firion serves the role of Redeemer, where if targeted during the Night Phase by the Wolves, he will kill one Wolf at random before dying.

Onion Knight – A main protagonist of Final Fantasy III. He is one member of the four children who were granted the power of the Wind Crystal in order to save the world from darkness. He serves as a regular townie.

Cecil Harvey – The main protagonist of Final Fantasy IV. A former Dark Knight and Captain of the Red Wings of Baron, Cecil is now a Paladin seeking to defeat his brother Golbez. Having been enlightened upon becoming a Paladin, Cecil will serve the role of the Seer, allowing him to check the role of one player per Night Phase.

Kain Highwind – A character in Final Fantasy IV. A Dragoon and childhood friend of Cecil Harvey, Kain has only ever been loyal to both Cecil and Rosa. He serves as a regular townie.

Bartz Klauser – The main protagonist of Final Fantasy V. Bartz is a wandering man who goes wherever his chocobo Boko takes him. He is also responsible for defeating Exdeath in the Interdimensional Rift. He serves as a regular townie.

Terra Branford – The main protagonist of Final Fantasy VI. She is the child of an Esper and a human, and was formerly controlled and manipulated by the Empire under Kefka’s role. She serves as a townie.

Cloud Strife – The main protagonist of Final Fantasy VII. Ex-Soldier and member of the rebel group AVALANCHE, Cloud attempts to stop Shinra and Sephiroth from destroying the Planet. Cloud serves the role of Protector, which allows him to protect one character per Night Phase, including himself, however he cannot protect the same character twice.

Tifa Lockhart – A character in Final Fantasy VII. The childhood friend of Cloud and owner of the 7th Heaven Bar, Tifa is a strong-willed, formidable fighter. She assists AVALANCHE in their fight against Shinra and resents Sephiroth for killing her father. She serves the role of Avenger, where if Cloud is killed, she will replace his role.

Squall Leonhart – The main protagonist of Final Fantasy VIII. Squall is a cold and focused individual who is destined to become a SeeD in Balamb Garden. His journeys as a SeeD lead him against the Sorceress Edea and Ultimecia, and he eventually becomes a more open person, falling in love with Rinoa Heartilly. He serves as a regular townie.

Zidane Tribal - The main protagonist of Final Fantasy IX. Zidane is a laidback, easy-going thief (and skirt chaser) who was hired to kidnap Princess Garnet. He acts as a regular townie.

Garnet til Alexandros XVII – A character in Final Fantasy IX. The daughter of Queen Brahne and heir to Alexandria, Garnet is a polite and soft spoken young woman who sought to leave Alexandria’s castle when she noticed a change in her mother. She serves as an ordinary townie.

Tidus – The main protagonist of Final Fantasy X. Tidus is the son of Jecht, and a star blitzball player from Zanarkand. When his hometown was attacked by Sin, he was transported to the world of Spira, where he met Yuna. He serves as a regular townie.

Yuna – A character in Final Fantasy X. She is the daughter of High Summoner Braska, and has embarked on a quest to defeat Sin. She is also in love with Tidus. She plays as a simple townie.

Balthier – A character in Final Fantasy XII. Balthier is a charming, dashing man with a sharp and cunning wit and is also rather cynical. He is a Sky Pirate who travels all over Ivalice with his partner Fran on his airship. Balthier will play as the Mayor, where his votes will count for two during the Day Phase, and he has the ability to break ties during lynches in the Day Phase.

Lightning – The main protagonist of Final Fantasy XIII. Former member of the Guardian Corps, Lightning fights to survive and see her sister Serah come out of her crystal stasis after being completing her Focus as a l’Cie. She, too, is a l’Cie. She serves as a regular townie.

Wolves

Cloud of Darkness – The main antagonist of Final Fantasy III. The Cloud of Darkness opposes the Onion Knights and intends to return the world to a state of nothingness. She serves the role of Silencer. During a Night Phase, she can select a player to prevent from communicating or voting during the next Day Phase. She can only use this ability three times, cannot target the same player multiple times, and cannot be used on consecutive Night Phases.

Golbez – A major antagonist in Final Fantasy IV. Golbez is the brother of Cecil Harvey, and he uses his abilities of sorcery to take control of Baron and the Red Wings to pursue the Crystals. He plays as a standard Wolf.

Kefka Palazzo – The main antagonist of Final Fantasy VI. Kefka is a sinister, short-tempered, and destructive court mage who seeks to drain espers’ powers and overthrow Gestahl. Kefka is the Alpha Wolf, and as such his voting power is doubled during lynches in the Day Phase, but he can only break ties during the Night Phase.

Sephiroth – The main antagonist of Final Fantasy VII. Sephiroth was a former member of SOLDIER, who, after misinterpreting his origins and believing himself to be the only remaining survivor of the Ancients, enacted a vendetta against mankind with his ultimate goal of becoming a god and controlling the Planet. He plays as the Instigator, where he will cast Meteor upon the Planet, enacting a crisis, and to which the Town must respond with by lynching two people in the Day Phase. However, he can only use this ability once, and using this ability means that the Wolves cannot kill someone during the Night Phase they casted Meteor.

Judge Gabranth – A major villain in Final Fantasy XII. Gabranth is a Judge Magister, the highest rank achievable in the Archadian Empire’s military. He acts as a regular Wolf.

Independent

Gilgamesh – Recurring character in the Final Fantasy series. Gilgamesh is a witty, travelling sword collector in search of the legendary Excalibur. He serves the role of Copycat. At any point in the game he can copy another living character’s role, but he can only do this once, and will assume that role for the remainder of his game.

Rules

- All votes must be in bold. They will be disregarded otherwise.
    - You must vote one per Day Phase [changing votes is acceptable]. Anyone who does not vote on either consecutive Day Phases, or who does not during three total Day Phases, will be inactive-killed. Simply posting does not constitute as a vote.
    - As always, there is NO POSTING during the Night Phase.
    - Do not post if you have died until the end of the game. Some of you have a habit of doing it, so I have to ask you to stop that here :P
    - Role-claiming (the "art" of telling people that you have a specific role) is permitted, but use it at your own discretion.
    - Do not share PMs that I have sent to you with others. Anyone found doing so will be banned from the game. This rule especially applies to the Seer. You can state that you're a particular role or that you "checked" a certain character, but you are not allowed to use my PMs as proof.
    - All discussion will be done solely in this thread. Usage of PMs, MSN, or any external communication except for this thread is forbidden. Considering I cannot enforce this, I will reward players who PM me if another player breaks this rule and can prove it to me with something in-game. Those are caught breaking this rule will be penalized. If two people snitch on each other, they both will be penalized. These penalties can range from having your ability being revoked for a Day/Night Phase, to being silenced for a Day Phase, or being one Day Phase closer to being inactive-killed.
    - In addition to the rule above, all Wolf communications will be done on a link that will be sent out via PM. You are not allowed to share this link with anyone. If you lose the link, PM me, and I will be happy to send it to you again.
    - I'm a bit more lenient on flaming and trolling, and arguments/disagreements are the foundation of Wolf so they are acceptable, but if things get out of hand, I will have to intervene.
    - Each Phase will last 24 hours, and begin at 7:00PM EST.
    - If there are any other questions/concerns, feel free to V/PM me or hit me up on MSN.

Player List:
    1. Kaitou - Kain Highwind/Townie - Modkilled During Day Phase 2
    2. MaruDashi - Balthier/Mayor/Townie - Lynched During Day Phase 2
    3. The Butcher - Gilgamesh/Copycat/Independent - Inactive-killed During Day Phase 3
    4. Screwby - Judge Gabranth/Wolf - Inactive-killed During Day Phase 5 WINNER!
    5. dark_butterfly - Lightning/Townie - Killed During Night Phase 4
    6. Teto - Yuna/Townie - Lynched During Day Phase 3
    7. Twelfth - Tidus/Townie - Inactive-killed During Day Phase 4
    8. animeyay - Warrior of Light/Townie - Killed During Night Phase 1
    9. Jump_for_Luck - Sephiroth/Instigator/Wolf - Killed by the Redeemer During Night Phase 5 WINNER!
    10. Daken - Tifa Lockhart/Avenger/Townie - Lynched During Day Phase 7
    11. Tatty. - Kefka Palazzo/Alpha Wolf - Lynched During Day Phase 6 WINNER!
    12. Capitán - Onion Knight/Townie - Inactive-Killed During Day Phase 7
    13. -GAZKUL- - Firion/Redeemer/Townie - Killed During Night Phase 5
    14. The Rebel - Golbez/Wolf - WINNER!
    15. Ambdroid - Garnet til Alexandros XVII/Townie
    16. maverickgirl - Terra Branford/Townie - Killed During Night Phase 2
    17. Tsuki. - Cloud of Darkness/Silencer/Wolf - WINNER!
    18. Loki - Bartz Klauser/Townie - Lynched During Day Phase 4
    19. TwilightWolf2508 - Cloud Strife/Protector/Townie - Killed During Night Phase 6
    20. Furore - Cecil Harvey/Seer/Townie - Killed During Night Phase 3
    21. Meteorkeeper - Squall Leonhart/Townie
    22. SigmaSD - Zidane Tribal/Townie - Lynched During Day Phase 5
    Last edited by Scruffy; 09-05-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XII: Final Fantasy Edition

My body is ready.

I'm in.

Now it's time time to play a real Wolf game. Unlike the other ones. (yes, including mine)
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 08-18-2011 at 05:13 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im in =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

All in my bro.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    All in my bro.
    Butcher is joining.

Now this game is gonna be good.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Most votes here are just instinct based.

That is suicide in of itself .

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most votes here are just instinct based.

That is suicide in of itself .
    One of the reasons a lt of people won is because hosts allowed outside communication, which breaks the game.

This game is not allowing that so it's gonna be a good game.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hopefully I won't die due to my name like back in V3 or V4.

Can't remember which one.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hopefully I won't die due to my name like back in V3 or V4.

Can't remember which one.
    Haha. xD

This is why I'm playing on NF instead of here after this game. =P

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll play. My internet loves to fall and make me be inactive killed though Got a good feeling about this one!
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:'P I'll join~

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Count me in, this time I'll try my best to be a good townie @Shin ichi/Kaitou/Person that possibly changes his name more than me.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 09:12 AM
    Threads

I'm in.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

OMG just looking at the character list almost made me come~ The sheer awesomeness of the theme is already orgasmically epic.

Remember, people, NO EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION ALLOWED except among the Wolves. The Townies must do all the detective work and strategizing within the thread, which means, everyone must actively talk to gather evidence and such, so don't disappoint me. The last thing I want to see is people posting no more than a "I vote for Stranger A." post during a Day phase. I've been waiting for a real Mafia game for a while.

So yea, I'm playing for sure.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    NO EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION ALLOWED
    FINALLY, I get to see whom among y'all are the REAL wolf players. And no, I am not including myself.. I do admit that my deduction skills are poor.

Mah dood Scruffy, sign me up sir.

Gimme Anime or Junkfood! x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2011 08:07 PM
    Threads

Hey can I still sign up? I don't really know anything about FF..........sorry...........but the game "wolf" sounds very interesting. Oh and btw my name is Jasper not Sage! This used to be her account but it is mine...........btw I'm a girl!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We'll see Xey.

And yeah @animeyay , people like you, Butcher or me won't get to analyze much if there's not enough activity, so I am hoping for people to play a lot, although school is coming close for a lot of people.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kαitou View Post
    We'll see Xey.

And yeah @animeyay , people like you, Butcher or me won't get to analyze much if there's not enough activity, so I am hoping for people to play a lot, although school is coming close for a lot of people.
    Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

I know that other game is going to grow like 20 pages when I get back from school .

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

I know that other game is going to grow like 20 pages when I get back from school .
    You already got your PM by Ish, right?

Favorite games starts today, dude. Looking forward to play with you on that one.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks to everyone who has registered so far! I'm going camping this weekend so I will need someone to update the sign-up list while I'm gone. The sign-ups will remain open until we get 25 players, and the game won't start until I get back around Monday or Tuesday.

Bonus Challenge: Put your favorite Final Fantasy game's logo in your signature for the entirety of this game.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Scruffy Do we get extra credit for having the logo of our favorite FF displayed? =D

@Kαitou Copycat!!!! (Haha j/k)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    @Scruffy Do we get extra credit for having the logo of our favorite FF displayed? =D
    It helps promote the theme and game xD

Other than my appreciation, there is no other credit I can give D:

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

An enhancement for our role!!! D<

Jk

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks like I'll give this a shot as well.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Sign me up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information