AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Captain Harlock

Senior Member Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2013 05:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Captain Harlock

Senior Member Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2013 05:10 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Captain Harlock

1.8mb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	caphar.jpg‎
Views:	34
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	49102  

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Captain Harlock

That looks like the character has been revectored. Did you do the vector yourself? If not, you should credit the person who did the vector.

I'm not sure what you're going for as the theme here? The lyrics don't really fit the theme of any of the harlock series/leiji's works. Leiji's works are a mix of space and western (think cowboy). Tochiro the character infact was against violence, he was often abused by guards when kept captive and did nothing in retaliation. The entire planet thought he was an idiot, and I'm not sure thats even Tochiro in the background, it looks like a kid trying to be Tochiro... I don't ever recall him as a child in Leiji's works, in My Youth In Arcadia Harlock meets him as an adult, and he is usually portrayed in a blanket and wide brimmed hat, he never wore the skull and crossbones. Tochiro the character is based off of Leiji Matsumoto himself.

I don't see the relationship between any of the elements of the wallpaper. The lyrics would suggest that she should be firing the weapon or shooting.

The problem with making Leiji walls is that I'm very particular and obnoxious regarding the mangaka. The elements of the wall are nice, but they don't jive and I don't see a cohesiveness within the wall that makes a story. Sorry
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information