AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: InuYasha RP

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default InuYasha RP

I'm pretty sure the last time I saw this it was called 'Anime Forum' So where is the anime? I've decided to make an InuYasha Roleplay for all the InuYasha Fans such as myself so, here it is!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You all know the story of Inuyasha. Now its time to make it a bit original. Please DO NOT do one-liners. That is just stupid. Abide by these rules and you'll be fine. No god-modding and being rude. Oh, and don't kill anyone unless I know and the person your about to kill knows. When you ask for a character please send me a at least a paragraph entry.

Character Claims:
    Kagome Higurashi: Wakamiya_Hikaru
    Kikyo:
    Inuyasha:
    Naraku:
    Miroku:
    Sango:
    Shippo:
    Sesshomaru:
    Jaken:
    Rin:
    Kaede:
    Kouga:
    OC'S:
    Name:
    Love Interest:
    Bio:

Please send all of your profiles to me. PM me to know if your profile is accepted or not. Please DO NOT start RPING if you ARE NOT accepted yet. Thank You. For the OOC go http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...45#post2591045. Thanks and have fun!
    Last edited by Wakamiya_Hikaru; 08-11-2011 at 02:00 PM.

2. Dislikes Light Buster disliked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information