AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Ascending into Oblivion

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default RPG: Ascending into Oblivion

In the near distance future, Humans venture forth into the dark abyss of space. The level of technology of the humans was advanced enough to get them by. During their voyage though space the humans come across another race. The race calls them Miravur. They were superior in technology than the humans. To the humans surprise the Miravurs appearance was that of humans however a notable feature that stood out was their long pointed ears. The Miravurs didn’t see human as much as a threat as they are now and so they formed an alliance. Being in this alliance means that both races would share what they have information, culture, technology. However, the Miravurs did not give the humans weapon technology as they feared it could be used against or start a civil war between the humans.

With this new found alliance both races agreed to explore the galaxy together. Though out their travels, they found habitable planets but no life until they came across a planet that had intelligent life on it. This planet was home to the Kithmarian, a beast like race. At first glance they seemed like a primitive race. All three races form an alliance and with this alliance established a space station is created. This space station was made by Human, Miravur and Kithmarian. The space station was made in a solar system with a super red giant, the purpose of this was that the red supergiant was a sight to behold and showed uniqueness.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You the player start on a small transport ship heading to this space station. During this time, you’ll free roam. In the meantime, stir something up or mingle with the other players. On the 1st deck is the observation lounge and bridge, 2nd deck is the players quarters along with a small cantina/bar, 3rd and 4th decks are the cargo hold. The transport ship is carrying up to 54 people including the characters.

Transport ship: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-l...sport-ship.png
    Space Station: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-A...-converted.jpg

Once people have done a few posts, I’ll kick the main events off.

[OOC]
    [Sign Up]
    Last edited by Elukien; 08-06-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Ascending into Oblivion

§§§
    Domino glanced around the shuttle. It was tiny, and gray, but somewhat cozy. From the bridge she was on, she could have a perfect view of a huge window, which showed the entire layout (or what looked like it, at least) of space. Ahead of them was a tiny bright white star - their destination, as she'd been told - the space shuttle.

Leaning against the bridge railing, she glanced beneath her into a tiny water fountain - where she could just barely make out someone sitting near the water. "Hello~♪" She said with a smile, waving. She had nothing nothing else better to do, and if she was to be stuck for the remaining time on a cramped space shuttle with a lot of people, she might as well get to know someone.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-07-2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Meanie codes ≥w≥;;

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

"Jack!!!! Jack! Jack! Jack!!!" Madison says really loud and annoying like.
    "What is it Madison..." Jack says annoyed and irritated.
    "It's so small!! But there's so many people! We should say Hi to people and see what happens! Maybe you can get into a fight!"
    "I don't fight unless needed you know that."
    "Aw but it's so boring JACK!!!!" She yells out making people give her and Jack an awkward look.
    "Will you be quiet for like 10 seconds please?!" Jack tells Madison
    "Yeah sure..." She says saddened.
    The bridge was small but with one huge window. Madison, trying to be a smart quietly counts to 10. There's someone in the window trying to kill some boredom... Nah, to dangerous.

Next thing Jack knew Madison screamed "10!!!" Then ran over to the person waving and saying hello to everyone and started asking questions and greeting her. (That would be you ZombieCupcake!)

"Hello!" She said shaking the persons hand really hyper-like.
    "Madison calm down!" Jack hit's her on the head
    "Owww~wwww" She hit's him back then spits her tongue out at him.

(OOC: I hope this works for a first post... oh and ZombieCupcake. The first time I posted this I wrote Katex... )

4. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Diana and Hiraku stared out into empty space on their, Hiraku couldn't help but think what would happen if he confessed his love to her right now. She could yell at him, she could slap him in the face, anything could happen. He kept on wondering and wondering. Once again, he was in his super soldier uniform similar to Diana's but made for the typical male soldier, preparing for work in the space station when they arrived, until a call from their communications officer, code-named Eagle Eye arrived, knocking Hiraku out of his dream state.

(Eagle Eye) "Diana, Hiraku, respond."
    (Diana) "Lieutenant Diana reporting..."
    (Hiraku) "...And Sergant Hiraku Noboru reporting."
    (Eagle Eye) "Alright, you're enroute to the space station. Once you've arrived, you are to await further orders. One more thing, you two will be given the code name Mastodon. Diana, you'll be Mastodon Alpha and Hiraku, you're Mastodon Brovo."
    (Diana and Hiraku) "Yes sir."
    (Eagle Eye) "Good luck you two, this will be your first mission away from Earth."

Eagle Eye then ended the call as Diana took a seat next to Hiraku.

(Diana) "You ready?"
    (Hiraku) "Yes...I am."

Hiraku was a little hesitant but he was able to answer.

(Diana) "Good, we'll be arriving soon..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Waking after long night of 'doing the deed' you really feel tired in the morning but the pleasure from doing it is something unforgettable even more so when it with someone you love with every fiber of your being. Hanako was lay on top of me she hadn't moved from the position we were in when we finished I could not being my self to move her in fear of waking her from her peaceful a sleep she was happy I could tell by the link we shared. I am glad I could being some form of happiness to her and she has has made me the happiest man in the universe.

"How long do you intend on stare at me?" She open her eye I know not how long she had been awake for but it did bring me some joy to hear her words.

"I sorry for starring it just you were so happy I like watching you when you are happy it bring me joy." She grinned I am not no romantic person I just say the truth in things.

"Well if you want to make me happy we still have plenty of time before we arrive so why don't we continue from last night that would make me and you happy." She blushed at her proposal in all fairness I wanted the same thing so I have no objection to this.

"Then let us continue so that we can make each feel even better."

(OOC: Sorry it took so long to do my first post but been play Dragon age. I got bored of how ever one usual open up with there characters so I going for something new and if you can't tell what my characters are doing then tough I'm not explain it.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Loctation- 2nd deck bar.

Bjorn gulped own the last of his wine. He was bored, sitting around for thi long. He coldn't wait to get to the destination and start working. Without work, he was just a well dressed guntoter. He stood up and headed back otowards his bedroom. Then he heard a voice from a door nearby. A woman, saying ''You ready?'' A man Responded, hestitatng slightly. He missed what was said, but he was curious now. He stood still, waiting to see if the conversation contnued.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

After getting no response from the lady Jack and Madison continued to wonder around the ship aimlessly, Madison being loud and greeting everyone that walked by her and Jack who just kept walking. When Madison caught up with Jack he asked
    "Are you done introducing your self to everyone now Madison?"
    "Nope!" she replied by pulling down her eye lid and spiting her tongue at Jack.

Jack just kept walking around until they hit the second deck of the ship where the bar waited with two empty seats left. Madison took one so Jack thought he would to and ordered a round for the both of them. Jack looked around seeing no familiar faces just a bunch of drunk men that seemed to be having the time of there life.

"Hey Jack." Madison said calmly for once in her life.
    "Yes?"
    "I'm going to go and explore some more okay?"
    "Yeah sure, just be careful." Jack ordered another round.
    "Sure no problem!" and she ran off jumpy and with a smile across her face.

Madison covered every square inch of the ship hoping someone would talk to her or something.
    "Aw man! This is so boring, at this rate I may have to start a fight or something!" She talks loudly.
    "Maybe I should turn in for the night." As she skips around on the deck passing a bunch of drunk people, men and women. The men started giving her weird looks and she got worried that some may be aggressive drunks....

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raul slumped over the bar, his trademark drink of Bergassian Rum clasped between his work worn hands, a cheap cigar smoldered in the ash try beside him. His ragged overalls and muscly arms covered in simple tattoos contrasting with the bright red maintenance workers helmet lying on the floor at his feet. He wasn't important enough to merit his own quarters so his bedroll and tools were stowed in the cargo hold but he hadn't been down there since he's come on board preferring to spend the considerable bounty he'd received for signing up at the bar. Dimly aware of what was going on around him he ran a hand through his short graying hair as he tried to make the room become a bit more focused, closing one eye to try and make things sharped he remembered the antitoxants he'd bought back on Earth and decided to go and retrieve them.

Placing a hand firmly on the counter he hauled himself upright and with a slurred instruction to the barman to "keep the bats off me jug" he began to zig-zag towards the door.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The swirling cosmos swam about him in gently passing raindrops and yet his breath still stifled in his through as if he was trapped in a small box. Because he knew, though the stars slipped by overhead, a thin membrane of metal and plastics caged him in. Though he could here the tinkling of a steam, he knew it to be fake and no terra firma lay under his long rambling feet. A skein of suns he had passed and each one had a planet to land on, to stand on, but here in this abyssal crimson-light system there floated no welcome ark of dirt and stone, but only a prison of steel and glass. He did not look forward to his time here one bit.

For now though, his golden leash was even smaller than the station would make it. This transport ship chaffed at him like a barbed-wire muzzle. Even this observation deck the roomiest portion of the ship was dreadfully cramped, and the stars seemed so impossibly distant. He moved a model of the galaxy around in his mind shifting to account for his new position and try and find familiar voyagers to light his path. Sol was long beyond his human eyes to see but he could point to its approximate location, revolving peacefully on an unassuming limb of the Milky Way. Belt of Orion looked nothing akin to such a form, but he could still see the various lights that made it up. Sadly, this only reminded him not only how far afield he was but how unlikely it was his body would feel natural gravity in the coming weeks.

He gritted his teeth but remembered purpose and shoved away his petty misgivings.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The guy looking at Madison weirdly left with his buddies. She kept on wondering aimlessly, running into countless people and trying to start conversation. With no luck she figured she may as well head back to Jack who was still sitting at the bar drinking probably. She skipped her way down the hall to go back to the bar then those weirdo's from earlier approved me... drunk...

"Hey, loook what we gots us her boys." The first man spoke and they were all human, typical.
    "Um... Hello!" She said hoping this would not lead to what she thought it would.
    "Well where's all that perk you had earlier!" The 2ed drunk man said to Madison.
    "You just caught me off guard that's all! ^_^;" One of them pinch's Madison's cheeks
    "Well you are just adorable, hey boys I wonder if she will squirm" Said the 3rd and final man. Madison thought to her self, this is not good...
    "Hey boys, I have someone waiting on me so if you could just let me pass I would be very grateful." All the boys laughed, and the first man spoke.
    "I have an idea why don't you come to our room, trust us it will be fun!" He spoke chuckling.
    "N-No thanks, I have to get going." Madison trys to run past them but is pushed down by the 2ed man.
    "Now where are you going?"
    "Listen I don't want anyone to get hurt so just stop this now and walk away peacefully." That was the worse choice of words next thing I knew I had a hand around my throat and was pushed up against the wall. Trying to kick them and trying to break free Madison thought this would be the end...

"Hey, if you don't want to remove that hand from her throat you will lose it." Jack appeared next to her and grabbed his wrist in just the right place to make him release. Madison gasps for air and coughs, "Thanks Jack..." she said blushing.

"Forget about it." Jack then got hit in the back of the head, he did not move but he turned around and grabbed his hat.
    "Don't make me hurt you." He said with a glare.
    "Get him boys!" the 1st man yells out having the second and third man charge out at him he grabbed them both and flung them into the bar then followed the first guy on top of the other two. The first man stands up and Jack kicks him in the chest and he goes and hit's the bar breaking some glass receiving a K.O.

The other two charged at him Jack swung one of them around and hit the other sending them both into the bar. They grabbed some glass and smashed it making it a glass knife. This time they got a little smart and one charged at a time while the other one flanked Jack. The first one took a stab at him and Jack dodged it but the other one got him in his side. He grabbed the glass and smashed it on his head shattering the glass with it going inside of his skull.

The last guy threw the bottle at me and with a quick dodge I turn around grab my hat, turn on the hidden ring blade and throw it cutting up his arm and when it came back his leg. Blood spilled and this fight was over.

"Anyone else!?" Jack says in the thrill of the fight, with adrenaline pumping in his veins. Madison came up to him.
    "Jack. The fights over. Let's just go back to the room." Jack realized that he got carried away and walked off with Madison to the room...

(OOC: Ok, honestly I was bored and had some free time so I hope this can get something started ^_^)

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Swaying dangerously Raul made his way across the room and almost made it down the steps to the third deck when he slipped, with a series of bangs and crashes he found himself plummeting onto the steel decking, giggling sightly as he peeled himself off the floor it then occurred to him that the antitoxants were actually in his pockets. After a moment of fumbling he produced the small blue tablet and swallowed it quickly. The world rushed back at him, a roar of light as he went from totally drunk to stone cold sober in the space of two seconds. Shaking his head slightly he began to climb back up the ladder to retrieve his helmet and the remainder of the money he'd left the barman.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Hiraku and Diana made their way outside of their temporary rooms. They headed toward the bar, hearing all of the commotion going on, something probably went down there. On their way, they noted two people walking back to their rooms. One of them was very muscular, a male Kithmarian. The other was a female human. They took note of them, the muscular one in particular due to his size. He looked liked he just took someone down today. They didn't have time for him or the girl at the moment so they passed them and headed toward the bar.

Upon their arrival, they both noted a crowd surrounding three downed men. One of them was knocked out, the second guy suffered serious head damage, and the last guy was screaming in pain as one of his arms and legs were decapitated, leaving this one completely disabled. Diana and Hiraku began to asses the situation.

(Diana) "I'll go see what happened here. Sergeant, call in the medic team."
    (Hiraku) "Roger."

As Diana began to ask the locals what happened at the bar, Hiraku opened the communicator to the ship medical team and singled them in. Once their task was completed, they regrouped and awaited for the medic team to arrive.

(Hiraku) "So, uh, what happened here?"
    (Diana) "Apparently, these guys were drunk and attacked the girl we've just passed. The muscular Kithmarian defended her but got carried away."
    (Hiraku) "Wow, didn't think he do this much damage."
    (Diana) "What's the status on the medical team?"
    (Hiraku) "They've dropped what they were doing and are on their way right now, ETA one minute."
    (Diana) "Good, we can relax again, for the time being anyways."

With this settled, Diana adjusted her orange hair while Hiraku went back into his dream state to think about how to confess his love to Diana, despite his lack of knowledge about love or anything related to that.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

After the a quick shower to wash of the sweat I put the armor back on as Hanako symbiont was begin to struggle to suppress mine I leave her quarters upon walking out one of the other passenger's gasp at the sight of me as anyone that saw me wearing a full military suit of armor. It intimidates people even more so if they are aware that we were once dead now living again I begin heading to the lounge to think on matter regarding how to tell Hanako about the fact that the symbiont is talking to me through illusions and hallucination.

"Is something the matter commander you seem troubled." A small like figurine hologram of a woman appeared in the right of my visor it was Ada she had created a body of her own for her it was a step on understand people and to make thing easier if she had a sort of physical appearance rather then simply being data and a voice.

"It nothing I was just lost in thought and was rather looking forward to the arrival at the station when ever that may be." The hologram disappeared after show a complete system check. I arrive at the lounge some people seem frighten by my appearance I sit in on of the chair in the corner to quietly meditate on my thought.

(OOC: If by any chance this RPG could get started soon would be great as there only so much that can be done on a small ship.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG!! D:< I DID POST. LIKE THREE TIMES! BAKA ANIMEFORUM *dies*
    Sorry... TT~TT I swear I did, because I remember Domino asking what Madison's favourite colour was... TT~TT

IC: Madison and Jack eventually left Domino, leaving Domino to wander around by herself. Coming down from the bridge, she began to explore more of the transport ship just to see what it had to offer.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC- Just to say Light Buster, I'm standing right outside your room. And you failed to mention me completely.

IC- Bjorn follwed the two quietly and stealthily, his Jumpsuit allowing him to move quietly. He saw the pair lurking around the 3 drunkards the Kimithrian had thrased Earlier. He grunted, and walked back to thier rooms. Just as he urned, he heard the word 'Sargeant'. ''So... These Two are Military. I wonder if they're here for me...'' He headed back to the room they had left from. After a couple of seconds, he got their door to open, entered their dark room and closed the door again. He turned the Lighting lines on his suit down to near-black, and waited by the door for Diana and Hiraku to return.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack and Madison went into the room where Madison worked on the wound Jack got from the fight. Jack feel asleep and Madison rested up on a wall guarding him. The fact that what happened happened she was not happy about and now Jack was injured and it was her fault. She felt really bad and guilty but the wound was not to serious just a cut but she had to remove some glass from his side. She figured she better be more ready next time because this should not have happened. She sat down on the floor, her back against the wall looking up at the ceiling and singing.

♫I'm going to make it bend and break, say a prayer but let the good time's roll...♪ she counted her song until she could not sing anymore. She waited for Jack to wake up then checked on his wound again.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked Madison
    "Don't worry about me your the one injured."
    "Well, you can't pay me if you die." He said joking.
    "Yeah, it's been a long day I'm going to take a nap... and thanks Jack"
    "Anytime Madison." Madison then jumped to the bed above Jack and fell asleep.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Moving away from the window and leaving the observation deck, Mared braced himself against the suffocating stench of steel. The halls twisted like the gut of great beast, closing in around in an attempt to digest him. Returned to his room, a tiny affair that barely afforded him space to move before he had set what little luggage he had inside. There wasn't a whole lot he needed for the shuttle part of this voyage. He had a few extra things stowed away in cargo, including most of his... supplies. Regardless, his room still felt cramped even with only the bare necessities. He opened his door with a gentle sigh looking at the tiny room and throwing himself on the bed. He pulled out a book to try and take his mind off of things.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Well, you did post faster than I did Esiphas. Also, how does your character know about my characters? Would like to know how your character knows them even though they didn't meet each other, yet.

As the medics arrived on scene to clean the mess up, the medics dismissed Diana and Hiraku from their guard duties from the bodies, seeing that they have the situation under control. As they made their way back to the rooms, Hiraku was still in his dream state, thinking on how he should confess his love to her. During this, Diana was thinking of something...

(Diana) "Hmm, do you know if the space station has anything to offer any interesting things for us?"

Hiraku snapped out of his state and tried to answer Diana's question.

(Hiraku) "Umm, uh...I don't really know."
    (Diana) "I guess, dense boy. You know, sometimes your mind wonders too much. You need to think about the job we're in right now and not about anything else."
    (Hiraku) "Oh, sorry..."
    (Diana) I have to admit though, he does look very cute.

As they made it the rooms of their door, Diana brought her hand to the door and noted it that it was unlocked. Something was wrong, she locked the door when they left their rooms but it was unlocked for some reason. Diana brought one of her pistols out and by just looking at her, Hiraku brought his out too. Diana opened the door, slowly and as she pointed her weapon at the opening, she continued to open the door and reached out for the light switch. Once she got their room to light up, they entered the room slowly and closed the door behind them. They needed to scout the room out first before they could do anything else...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character: Lawrence Melvin

Here he was, in a private lounge only built for authorized personnel like him. Lawrence sat at his table, quiet as the man he was back in his time. He checked the time on his communicator device but that was irrelevant to his current situation at the moment. He hasn't contacted his super soldiers that he...made. He decided that there was no time to wait for anyone to help him, he had to see if any of the super soldiers are on this shuttle on their way to the station. He ordered a place on the station for his bioengineering works and he needed more than self defense to get there.

As Lawrence left his table and toward the door out of the lounge, the bar tender noted him and asked him something.

(Bar Tender) "Going so soon Lawrence?"
    (Lawrence) "I'm going to look for someone right now. I would like to stay but it is a pressing matter I have to attend right now."
    (Bar Tender) "I see. Now you be careful out there, there's been an increase in civil unrest and crime so you could be the perfect target."
    (Lawrence) "I have my ways of, staying alive..."

Lawrence left the lounge and out into the normal crowds to find the super soldiers.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- He doesnt know them. He Heard you talking, followed you, rather curious, then heard ou reffer to someone as Sargeant. He is now under the assution you are military Members of some organisation who he has annoyed in his varied past, and is out to ghet you before you get him. At least for now.

Ic- Almost immediately after the lights came on, Bjorn Grappled Diana from his hiding place. He pushed her down, falling on top of her and pointed one of his pistols at her, pressing it into her neck, his mask still hiding his face. ''Alright you. '' He glanced quickly to one side, and pointed his other gun at Hiraku. ''No movements, or I'll kill you both. Who was it who sent you?''

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

After Jack healed up it took maybe a day or so they both started to wonder when we were going to dock.

"Hey Jack!" Madison yelled out loudly in the room
    "Yeah." Jack responded simply.
    "Can we leave the room again it's so~ooo boring!! I promise I wont leave you again!"
    "Well, with all the rucks I made in the bar I doubt many people would want us in there again."
    "Aw come on Jack, you were protecting me that's not your fault."
    "... I hate it when you do this... Fine, let's go then but if anything starts up i'm leaving again."
    "Alright!!" Madison yelled very ecstatic and started to pack up a few things in her large bag.
    "I'm leaving now. Come on Madison."
    "Alright! ^_^"

They both headed out but Jack tried to avoid the bar area for about a good hour they wondered the upper deck of the ship, it was not until they saw all they could on the Upper Deck and then headed back to the bar and just chilled out there.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Characters: Diana/Hiraku

Diana was suddenly pinned to the ground by a stranger. It didn't look like he had a clue to what he was dealing with. She had enough strength to throw the assailant off of her back by pushing off the ground, in which she was trained for in her military exercises from her instructors after being pinned a numerous number of times. With that monstrous push, she sent the assailant flying. Within seconds of the assailant flying off, Hiraku rushed passed them both to retrieve Diana's lost pistol and slid it to her. Diana then grabbed her pistol and turned to the assailant and as he hit the ground, she and Hiraku, who quickly made his way back to her side, pointed their pistols at him.

(Diana) "Don't move, you're under arrest for attacking a military personnel."

Hiraku wondered about what the assailant just said...

"Who was it that sent you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawrence could hear a big loud bang from where he was. He looked at his communicator and noted two familiar signals as well as another foreign one. He knew what was going on and made his was toward the signals, in a calm and quick pace.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Diana pushed him off, Bjorn fired a pistol round into Diana, though it only singed her left arm. As he landed, he scrabbled to his feet, pointing at the pair. ''Alright, That answers Question one. You Are Military. Now which Military?'' He remained quite calm, both his pistols pointed at the Pair. ''I need Answers. So far you've behaved alot like the soldiers from the guys i was hired to Kill about... 6 years ago? I thought they gave up chasing me about 2 years ago. Who is it you Work for?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hauling his bedroll over his shoulder Raul wandered back towards the stairs up to the second deck, his ragged grey overalls flapping in the breeze generated by a ventilator nearby, the stale air feeling clammy despite the breeze. Hearing a bang from above he muttered "aw Christ" and began to clamber up the steps, whatever it was it wasn't his problem, thanking luck that he wasn't on the repair crew for this ship the rate things were going. Coming out into the hallway he spotted a man in black leathers who looked fairly important "Any idea what that bang was mate?" he grunted at him, thinking that he might as well find out what it was so he could tell whoever was in charge of maintenance that some idiots were smashing the ship up.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Lawrence was just outside where the three signals were coming from when he crossed another human who asked:

(Raul) "Any idea what that bang was mate?"

A lot of things were happening at the same time when he heard this in the room:

''I need Answers. So far you've behaved alot like the soldiers from the guys i was hired to Kill about... 6 years ago? I thought they gave up chasing me about 2 years ago. Who is it you Work for?''

(Lawrence) "I believe I know what it was..."

Lawrence was just outside of their room and as he proceeded to open the door, he pulled out his magnum and opened the door. Just as he thought, his most recent super soldiers, Diana and Hiraku, were engaged with an assailant that provoked this situation. He then proceeded to answer the question that was brought up while keeping the target in check with his magnum.

(Lawrence) "That would be enough. These two are private military personnel under my command. They are not the military that are chasing you, that military was disbanded a year ago. You are engaged with a set of super soldiers, I suggest you stand down before you get hurt badly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters: Diana and Hiraku

Diana and Hiraku knew the man who just enter their room, Lawrence Melvin. He was responsible for giving them a second chance in life, though they went through a military life. As they kept their weapons on target, Diana noted the shot she took to the arm and so did Hiraku.

(Hiraku) Diana, are you okay?
    (Diana) I'm okay, it's just a minor hit, it can be healed.

They kept their weapons pointed at the assailant, this guy isn't getting out of here without a charge against him.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 08-22-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Whatever, just tell them to stop shooting holes in the ship, you lot may be big cyborgs or whatever but just think about us poor folk who've got to clear up after you when you've finished killing each other" He moaned at the man, cracking his knuckles as he did so, while he might be past his prime he knew how to handle himself, his time in prison had taught him that much. "Look if there's anything that i can do to stop you lot smashing up the place go ahead suggest it."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information