AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Captain America

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Default Re: Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    Looked a bit more scared than "Oh no that might hurt". All 3 of the first senshi (if I recall correctly) were there and they all 3 looked scared, like really scared. I was like if someone from Startrek just took a phaser set at full-kill and pointed it at Molly. Yeah, I think the plasma energy or whatever around her glowing Tiara would have fried both Molly and Nephrite in one shot if she hadn't called it back.
    Kay, rewatched that scene. Episode 21. The tiara was actually going for Molly's head, which a high speed rotating tiara(without powers) would be enough to seriously endanger Molly's life. At least imo. And I don't think it's plasma energy that surrounds the tiara. More like moon power, the power of good. LOOOL

EDIT: Oh yeah, BTW, as I stated before, the tiara was aiming straight for Molly's face. Nephlite was crouching and even if it DID go through Molly, it wouldn't have hit a kneeling Nephlite. It was as if SM was purposely aiming for Molly. Not saying she was, just stating how the scene looked now that I payed attention to it. Hilarous.
    Last edited by MistaCloudStrife; 07-28-2011 at 02:33 AM.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife View Post
    Kay, rewatched that scene. Episode 21. The tiara was actually going for Molly's head, which a high speed rotating tiara(without powers) would be enough to seriously endanger Molly's life. At least imo. And I don't think it's plasma energy that surrounds the tiara. More like moon power, the power of good. LOOOL

EDIT: Oh yeah, BTW, as I stated before, the tiara was aiming straight for Molly's face. Nephlite was crouching and even if it DID go through Molly, it wouldn't have hit a kneeling Nephlite. It was as if SM was purposely aiming for Molly. Not saying she was, just stating how the scene looked now that I payed attention to it. Hilarous.
    Do you remember the live action show PGSM (based on season 1 of the anime) how when Sailor Moon had to fight Tuxedo Kamen as he was possessed by Metalia to the point he couldn't be rescued? When she used her powers it both destroyed Metalia AND killed Tuxedo Kamen. If her powers can only destroy evil, then why did Tuxedo Kamen die in the process? And then after that, she got mad that her love was dead and lost her temper and nuked the entire surface of the earth with her moon powers which SUPPOSEDLY could only be used for good (as well as using her powers to summon her royal guards to attack the other 4 Sailor Senshi in order to stall them, to keep them from reaching her, because at this point she was so out of control that she wanted to destroy the earth without having her friends interfere to the point she'd even have her own friends attacked by her guards to stop them from stopping her from destroying the world, and theoretically they could have stopped her if they had reached her before she used her ultimate attack).

So much for that argument of "her moon powers are only able to do good" eh?

Yeah, Sailor Moon would COMPLETELY UTTERLY PWN Captain America if they were to go 1-on-1.
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 07-28-2011 at 02:45 AM.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Do you remember the live action show PGSM (based on season 1 of the anime) how when Sailor Moon had to fight Tuxedo Kamen as he was possessed by Metalia to the point he couldn't be rescued? When she used her powers it both destroyed Metalia AND killed Tuxedo Kamen. If her powers can only destroy evil, then why did Tuxedo Kamen die in the process? And then after that, she got mad that her love was dead and lost her temper and nuked the entire surface of the earth with her moon powers which SUPPOSEDLY could only be used for good (as well as using her powers to summon her royal guards to attack the other 4 Sailor Senshi in order to stall them, to keep them from reaching her, because at this point she was so out of control that she wanted to destroy the earth without having her friends interfere to the point she'd even have her own friends attacked by her guards to stop them from stopping her from destroying the world, and theoretically they could have stopped her if they had reached her before she used her ultimate attack).

So much for that argument of "her moon powers are only able to do good" eh?

Yeah, Sailor Moon would COMPLETELY UTTERLY PWN Captain America if they were to go 1-on-1.
    Actually, I've never seen that. Was this scene in teh manga? If not, then I don't know if I'd consider it canon.

Junior Member trit has a spectacular aura about trit has a spectacular aura about trit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2011 05:35 PM
    Threads

Goku, Sailor Moon, Captain Falcon, and Chuck Norris each have the power to SINGLE HANDEDLY own Captain America in battle. Sorry, but it's true.
    How is Chuck Norris going to do it? By being a close-minded, homophobic, neo-con?

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

7.5/10 for me.

Having been engrossed in the barrage of superhero movies this summer and keeping an eye of next summer's, I wasn't blown away. I can't really blame the movie too much though since it's being used as the kick-off point for the Avengers. It really only had so much wiggle room in that last half and it shows. The first hour was a bit slow in my opinion as well, but Chris Evans was surprisingly good as Rogers. He plays the straight and narrow man pretty damn well and I hope we can see some more to the Cap mythology in the Avengers. The setting was well done too. Really slick, fun and retro.

Hugo Weaving didn't do a bad job as Schmidt either, but I just can never shake the Agent Smith vibe from him. That I and kept getting this whole G.I. Joe/Kobra Commander vibe everytime I saw the troops and vehicles.

Good movie for what it was.
    Last edited by Souhi; 07-28-2011 at 08:55 PM.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Forget him, where's Captain Debt Crisis when you need him?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, I've never seen that. Was this scene in teh manga? If not, then I don't know if I'd consider it canon.
    Not the manga, nor the anime itself, but it was in the live actino show based on the anime. And as with the other non-manga incarnation (anime version) the live action show as far as I know was made with the approval of Naoko Takeuchi herself.

I'd consider it to be canon, even if an alternate reality, it is still part of the canon of the SM story.

Senior Member th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Gifts Ice Cream Trollface Rageface
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2012 11:07 PM
    Threads

It was a good movie. Not great though. I was more impressed with X-Men First Class and even Thor. If anything, I'm more curious about The Avenger's movie more than anything.
    Thor was great! X-men 1st class though... I really liked that one

Closed Thread

Thread Information