AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: why do lunch ladies make life a living hell?

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Must they be *ladies*, OP?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    Believe it or not, while the two towns (immediately adjacent to one another- no separation between them at all) and the school were not dangerous or rough, and which actually resemble one massive, sprawling suburb more than anything else, when pranks started at the junior high school and the high school, they tended to become insanely overblown. Someone put cherry bombs in one restroom's toilets one year, and smashed the others with a sledgehammer. Another time, a guy cooked popcorn in a microwave for over ten minutes, just to start a fire. (It didn't damage much besides the microwave itself, but we had to evacuate the building for a half-hour- in February. Must have been about 20 degrees F out there.) Heck, one of the physics teachers I had has been responsible for more trouble than any given year of students, forcing building evacuations and starting Barbie dolls on fire for classroom demonstrations.

To put this another way, even the physics club built and fired cannons. It was hosted by that same teacher, but not really supervised at all, and they designed a series of cannons meant to be used during football games, in the hopes of confusing and scaring other schools' teams and everyone's marching bands. They actually built a couple, but the coil gun they designed was, regrettably, just a bit too ambitious.

I, on the other hand, didn't usually experience the zany aspect of weirdness at the school. I tended to end up with more Kafkaesque stories, like the time some black kid I'd never seen before hit me over the head with his shoes in PhysEd. I called him Nikita, referencing Khrushchev's infamous UN speech where he beat his shoes on a table like a lunatic, and got sent to the office. Apparently, there were idiot faculty who thought "Nikita" was a racial slur. I didn't get in trouble once I'd explained it, at least.
    You're making this grozit up, aren't you?

Senior Member th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8 has a reputation beyond repute th_afuro_samurai8's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Gifts Ice Cream Trollface Rageface
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2012 11:07 PM
    Threads

Default Re: why do lunch ladies make life a living hell?

Government cheese...lol. I remember in summer school, we had these chicken patties ....Man they were half frozen! There was a weird black stain on mines, and lots of lots mayo under it...ugh*

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have never had anything against our schools food, but I have never been really picky when it comes to food either.

We have quite normal food in schools aswelll, even if most is never fried for an example but more heated in the ovens (should take to long time to fry every meatball I guess...). But I have always got normal food, fish / meat and chicken dishes. Often we had minced meat and pasta as an example. Always the minced meat, pasta and ketchup..... -_- And there where always several vegetables to choose from. I really have nothing in particular to complain about.

The only thing that I can think of right now is that we, mostly around christmas, got rice porridge to eat maybe once a week, or maybe once every other week. I like rice porridge and it has a 'christmas' feeling to it aswell, but it doesn't belong in a school kitchen to be served as lunch, because I can think of several other dishes that is much better than that... Rice porridge.. yeah sure it's nice to have around christmas but not that often! How healty is porridge really on a scale 1-10? And how many really complains about hunger when they finally get home... meeh! *face palm*. But the rice porridge is really the only thing I can come to think of right now that I feel to complain about. Guess I will update later if something more crosses my mind.

Last edited by SuXrys; 10-25-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards's Avatar
    Studly
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Radioactive Toast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2011 05:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jamesedwards259

I'm at a boarding school so i sort of have to eat whats there. I've had bright orange mash potato, almost blue carrots, a very sickly green soup (pea) as well as an almost metalic-coloured chicken breast. I think one of the chiefs is always experimenting with food dye or something because the strange parade of colourful just keeps on coming. I think it is that old English women with the bright red/orange hair......

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got sick from a burrito once either in 76 or '77; one of the teachers, he used brutal force to make me eat it.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eh, I when I was in High School, lunch ladies had a real problem giving people 'extras' even though we were gonna pay for it. Don't dare ask for extra dipping sauce or a biscuit, they might have popped a blood vessel.

Member ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 01:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ghostthegreat

I always brought my own lunch from home, but when I did buy something in the cafeteria, I thought it was good. The lunch ladies were really nice too. I think I was just lucky.
    I need a new signature and I didn't know what to put, so I decided to throw this in.

Also check out my blog at http://danielkamin.wordpress.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information