AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RPG: The Black Blade

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The Black Blade

Topaz glanced around the room. There had been about two or three demons that had followed Rico's group, but everybody had taken them out. It had taken awhile, and now they were all standing in an enormous box-shaped room, that seemed to be endless.

"Dear God," She muttered, wondering just what this room was used for. Suddenly, Lirii, who she had been carrying bridal-style in her arms, began to stir. "Lirii!" Topaz cried in surprise, watching as her friend blinked her teal eyes open.

"Where am..." Her sentence faded out as Monomo suddenly began to speak.

"Okay! Listen up! Old-man Rico is tired and wants your cooperation! Who's up for it?!" He shouted, examining everyone.

The blonde set Lirii down. They hadn't been with Rico and Monomo long, and had plenty of mixed feelings about them, but after surviving a demon attack it sort of brought everyone a little closer. Against her better judgement, she raised her hand. "I'll help," She announced, feeling sort of stupid as nobody else raised their hand. Suddenly, Lirii raised her hand as well - the bluenette giving Topaz a cautious gaze.

"I guess I'll help, too." She sighed, awaiting Monomo and Rico's instructions.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Monomo saw the two willing to join hoping this would encourage other's to do the same. "OK you two over here." He pointed to a spot next to the resting Rico.

"Is there anyone else! Please step up now!" He waited curiously to see who would do it and who would chicken out.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Marissa, Yuzuki, and Joshua didn't hesitate to say something, they wanted to help after all.

(Yuzuki) "Okay, we'll help."
    (Joshua) "I'm going to help too."

OOC: Sorry for the short post, currently getting ready for a test.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After some tracking James eventually made it to some kind of run down shack. It was odd but they maybe hiding in it. He doubt that the building had power so he leaned against a tree and waited. The man he was after was in there, he could feel it. At least he got there in one peice. He looked back at the carnage he caused trying to get there. He then began to wonder if this man was worth all of the trouble he is being put into. He sighed as he quietly watched the door. He wished the trail wasn't as obvious. There was no challenge in tracking a large group, especially if everyone from that city was dead. All he had to do was follow the trail of death and footprints.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Yuzuki) "Okay, we'll help."
    (Joshua) "I'm going to help too."

Monomo looked at them with a smile. "Good, let's get the person outside the shack inside of here." Rico taps his cane and the tree that James was laying on flipped and slid him into the place were we all were.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Said Rico to James meanwhile monomo was waiting for anyone else waiting to join in this long fight....

(OOC: Anyone that's not in this by next post of mine will get left behind just a FYI )

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Looking at the people that have said that they will help the old man has me intrigued even more so because of the four lovely young ladies that have said they will help him adding my self and my friends to the number I count about eight women, one flame kid and an old geezer.

(Ryu)
    "Hey old man sign me and my friends up we're will to help for now."

(OOC: Short post because I'm a little lost to what going on.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Eric took a deep breath as he stood up. He handed out his out to Fu and helped her to her feet. Eric looked at the group of people willing to go on this wild goose chase then he looked back at Fu. "So, what do you think we should do?" He said in a quite voice. Fu brushed down her uniform. "Our orders still stand." Fu took out her communication device. No bars, understandable being that they are underground. She would have to wait until they get outside before she can report while Eric walked up to the group "I hope you haven't forgotten us" he said with a grin on his face.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Monomo smiled and so did Rico.
    "Very well. I did not think they would cooperate so easily."
    "That's one of the many reasons I picked them." Rico whispered to Monomo.

"Alright, those of you who have ability's please come over here." A case comes up out of the ground and stands on a table.
    "For those who want it, this will amplify an ability." He opens the case revealing several vials of a white liquid.
    "This is the stuff that the government gave all of you for you to receive your ability's but it's enhanced. For those who take this, they can't back out, they can't quit until the end." Monomo starts to pull stuff out of and sticking needles into the vials.
    "I will give an example of what this stuff can do. Say you have the power of fire..." he lights a small one in his palm "This will enhance this ten fold, for example a flame is orange, now a flame is blue..." He changes the fire to a blue flame. "That's all it does, and it has a small tracker in it. So if one of you get's kidnapped or lost we can find you."

"So basically, this will enhance your powers and it puts a tracker into your system so we can find you if your lost." He coughs and all the vials turned into full syringes with the white liquid in them.

"Step up if you want this. If not, your on your own with your power or no power and we won't be able to track you... so pick wisely."

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Topaz sort of stayed between the group without powers, and the group with abilities. Lirii was slumped over on the people without abilities side. She didn't mind having her powers enhanced, but she wondered if the tracker hurt.

Stepping forward, she decided it couldn't be that bad. Plus she didn't exactly know how to control her ability in the first place. "I'll take it,"

OOC:
    Rated the Thread 5 stars
    *facedesk*
    I can't believe I'd forgotten to rate :/
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-16-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Join my RPG

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

(Ryu)"I will not take it now as nothing come without a price some are just to high to pay. Beside I don't want my power to increase ten fold there enough risk in using it now but I don't mind holding on to one for an emergency." My reason for wanting to keep hold of one is for I can't protect those that matter to me with my current power.

(Shio)"I can not take you enhancements as my power is barely controllable as it is now with that there is no hope of controlling it" Her word showed concern for the others that we would be traveling with.

(Sakura)"My power can not grow any more as there is no way for them to evolve." Sakura sounded disappointed that she couldn't grow stronger.

(Claire)"My power can't evolve ether so there's no sense in me taking one I'll pass." Claire seemed as she didn't care what the vial brought she wouldn't take one ether way.

(Alisa)"I don't want your stupid vials I want to be come strong without it and I will." As usual Alisa is determined become stronger without anyones help.

"Then it decide will will not be taking any of your vial but if you wouldn't mind may I carry one?"
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Monomo handed one to Ryu but waited a moment before letting go of it. "This is your decision." Then he headed to Topez.

"This will only hurt for a minute." Monomo then injects the liquid into Topez then backs up a few steps.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

James decided to break his silence after being thrown into the room unexpectedly. At least he was able to hold onto his hat. The place was much more well protected than he thought. He noted the old man who matched the picture he has been holding onto for some time. He decided to introduce himself first. "My name is James, I have been working on a case on my own. Actually its a cold case as no officer is willing to look into it." He said. He looked towards the old man and took out a picture that looked like an old native american cheif dressed in leather clothing with a feather hair peice. "Do you happen to have any information on the man or people who murdered my mentor?" James asked.

(Sorry for the mega late response. Vacation and all)
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-20-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The medicine stung as it entered Topaz's bloodstream, but then eventually the pain subsided. Suddenly, a silver music note bubble appeared next to her head and popped. When it popped, the song Black Executor - the song she'd had stuck in her head - began playing. "Sweet," She laughed, watching the deflated bubble sink to the ground before evaporating.

OOC: HateSpawn I read what you last posted wrong xD I thought you said that Monomo injected the power enhancer into Topaz's back, and I was all like, "Wuh? When'd my clothes come off?!" xD

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Monomo watched as the music that was in Topez's head came out so everyone could hear. What a strange power...

"Ok is that everyone?"

-----
    "My name is James, I have been working on a case on my own. Actually its a cold case as no officer is willing to look into it." James spoke to Rico. James pulled out a picture of what looked to be old native American chief dressed in leather clothing with a feather hair piece. "Do you happen to have any information on the man or people who murdered my mentor?"
    As Rico looked at the picture he decided if he could trust this "James" character or not.
    "He looks familiar..." Rico takes the picture and study's his face. "Gah... Where have I seen him before..." He hands the picture back "I can't remember my brain is not all what it used to be." He pats James on the shoulder and says "Don't worry you will find him. What do you need from him anyways?" He says in a tired old mans voice.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Actually I already know where he is... Hes dead. The man was my mentor in the sage arts of enchantment. He was murdered before my training was complete..." James said as he closed his eyes. anouther dead end James thought. At the rate the demons are invading he knew he was running out of leads. Eventually all the demons would kill the witnesses as coladeral damage to their overall campaign. "As for my mentor's murderer... I want justice." He stated. He tipped his hat forward. He wondered where his next destination would be.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-20-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Actually I already know where he is... Hes dead. The man was my mentor in the sage arts of enchantment. He was murdered before my training was complete... As for my mentor's murderer... I want justice." Then James walked away and Rico walked with him.

"Do you want Justice, or revenge?" Rico says walking next to James.
    "I can help you if you need it, Monomo could help with training. Just ask it won't hurt anyone." Rico tells James then stopping and let him decide if he want's help or just to keep on walking.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Justice is seeing the man or men behind bars for good. Revenge would be killing him. If I killed him I would ruin my life. That would make 32 people whom's lives changed including my own. The other 29 are the native people who lost thier cheif. Then there would be me who would be a cold blooded murderer. In that case there would be no justice. Then theres my mentor" He stated before heading for the exit.

"These people around you are good people, I am just a wonderer in search of the truth. From what I can tell you called for those people for a reason. I am not among them. Trust them over me. We may meet again on the feild. Our enemy for now seem to be the same. As for the help, it would be nice, I suppose, but you should focus on your own small army." He stated as he moved his hat upwards in respect, showing his eyes. "Its farewell for now. Just remember our enemy is the same. I just have other 'demons' to fight for myself." He told Rico.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-20-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Standing above the citzens below Azrael only peered down at them in disgust. Humans, superhumans, whatever they wanted to be called. Sickening creatures without ambition. Calling themselves God's, and seeing themselves unequaled unpower and might. Foolishness to it's maximun.

"I am the one true God!"

Projcting his voice as loud as it could be heard Azrael took out a cellphone and connected it throughout the city. All would hear his message. They would know whom they were being destroyed by and those that understood his cause could join. Those that refused would be annihilated like those that wrong him.

Lifting his hand Azrael began rapidally absorbing electrical energy from the city. Light poles, and traffic lights began rapidally flashing as the power was drained and converted into raw power. Then with the drop of his hand a small orb decended slowly to the city streets below before inveloping three blocks in light. From the aftermath a hole remained. Bodies reduced to ash and flames licking against the surrounding untouch scenry. Panic and choas rained supreme as Azrael stood on his throne laughing in insanity.

"This is the beginning!"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Justice is seeing the man or men behind bars for good. Revenge would be killing him. If I killed him I would ruin my life. That would make 32 people whom's lives changed including my own. The other 29 are the native people who lost thier cheif. Then there would be me who would be a cold blooded murderer. In that case there would be no justice. Then there's my mentor" He stated before heading for the exit. "These people around you are good people, I am just a wonderer in search of the truth. From what I can tell you called for those people for a reason. I am not among them. Trust them over me. We may meet again on the feild. Our enemy for now seem to be the same. As for the help, it would be nice, I suppose, but you should focus on your own small army." He stated as he moved his hat upwards in respect, showing his eyes. "Its farewell for now. Just remember our enemy is the same. I just have other 'demons' to fight for myself." He told Rico.

"Very well, I hope we can meet again." Rico says nodding his head as he walked away and headed back to the group. Suddenly his speakers said something out loud to everyone in the room his old age understood some of it ""I am the one...God." or something like that.

It was loud enough for everyone to hear.
    "Everyone!" Rico yelled getting people's attention.
    "It seems like someone is destroying the city. For those who chose to help us please get rid of this problem, either have him join us or destroy him. Is the mission clear?"

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Topaz nodded, looking up from her cascading head bubbles. "I am the one God," Topaz glanced around. Who just said that?

"Everybody!" Rico suddenly yelled, grabbing Topaz's attention. "It seems like someone is destroying the city. For those who chose to help us please get rid of this problem, either have him join us or destroy him. Is the mission clear?"

Topaz went cross-eyed. Kill someone? That would be terrible - maybe she and the others could convince him to join Rico and Monomo? "Understood," She said, still thinking positive as she went over to Lirii and woke her up. "Lirii, are you okay?" Topaz asked as the bluenette's eyes fluttered open.

"Huh? Yeah, why not?" Lirii asked.

"Let's go outside and into the city," Topaz quickly suggested.

Lirii yawned. "Whhhhhy?" She whined.

"Because we're gonna go kill somebody," Topaz deadpanned.

"What joy," Lirii muttered, getting to her feet.

Join my RPG

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Joshua) "All right, we'll find this person..."
    (Yuzuki) "...and we'll persuade him..."

The goal was clear and Marissa as well as Yuzuki and Joshua were clear on it. Who ever is destroying the city is going to pay dearly...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information