AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who would you like to be Tohru Honda's Lover/Partner ?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyo Sohma

1 100.00%
  • Yuki Sohma

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What was the First Anime that ever made you CRY ?

Junior Member MikanKanade is on a distinguished road MikanKanade's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 01:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default What was the First Anime that ever made you CRY ?

Everyone ... Let's remember the first time we've ever watched an Anime ... What was the first ever Anime that you've watched ...... And made you cry a lot .. ?

Mine was the FRUITS BASKET ...... I've watched it when I was on Elementary and it really made me cry A LOT ! That's such an awesome story And I'm really inlove with Kyo ... He's my First Love I guess ..... But the ending was'nt really Happy .. It makes me really sad that Tohru & Kyo did'nt end up being inlove with each other ........

Or let's just say .. I WANT SEASON 2 !!!!

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Gaahh .... I'm really disappointed with the ending but I've already watched it more that ten times since then !! XDD LOLz

Last edited by MikanKanade; 07-16-2011 at 03:52 AM.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Default Re: What was the First Anime that ever made you CRY ?

Naruto. xD I believe.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because it was the first anime that got me really addicted and I really felt it.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

3. Likes animeyay liked this post
    Member Chiwassu19 will become famous soon enough Chiwassu19's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts IPhone IPhone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2011 11:13 AM
    Threads

One Piece. The part where Vivi was shouting from the top of the clock tower telling people to stop fighting? Yeah, that was the 1st time.
    As soon as I saw Nami's crying, somehow I also started crying. But not hardcore crying, just a few tears xD That was shocking, anime making me cry =P

Then I heard that some people cried from Fruits Basket, so I re-read the manga. And what do you know..I cried again~ ==
    Another thing that shocked me was when I was watching Pokemon. POKEMON!! That's like G-rated and I cried. It was the episode where butterfree left Ash to mate with this pink butterfree =P

Lol and I'm a guy. Shameful T.T

Member DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS has a reputation beyond repute DinoS's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 01:14 AM
    Threads

One Piece. I've cried many times at scenes but the time when I cried the most was when Ace was killed right before Luffy's eyes. One Piece is also the anime that makes me smile and laugh all the time. It brings out different emotions out of people.

6. Thanks Nesh thanked for this post
    Likes Nesh liked this post
    Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by DinoS View Post
    One Piece. I've cried many times at scenes but the time when I cried the most was when Ace was killed right before Luffy's eyes. One Piece is also the anime that makes me smile and laugh all the time. It brings out different emotions out of people.
    Yup. That part brought tears to my eyes, to and to my brother, which was the first time I've ever saw him cry.
    Others would be Clannad and Kimi ni Todoke.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Code Geass spoiler

When Lelouch died. He is one of the greatest heroes I have ever seen, and one of my favorite characters in history.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This is gonna me sound like a Narutard, but Naruto! =x

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Pokemon. Lol.

I actually don't remember what part it was exactly. I don't know if it was that part (I have not watched this anime in, like, 11 years so I might be a little off) with the Spearows attacking Ash and Pikachu jumping out to attack them (I honestly have no idea why that ever made me cry, but... I was like 11 years old) or maybe it was actually the movie where Ash turned to stone. Honestly, I can't understand why that would have made me cry either, it was obvious that Ash would live beyond that. Even to my 11 year old self.. Surely...

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    Naruto. xD I believe.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because it was the first anime that got me really addicted and I really felt it.
    I just now watched through a lot of it, and the conclusion of that first real arc made me cry (tear up).

And I'm several years older than you. =P

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    This is gonna me sound like a Narutard, but Naruto! =x
    Why would that make you sound like a Narutard?

To me a Narutard is somebody walking along at school with one of those headbands. Trust me, I have seen it.
    Last edited by Aulos; 07-22-2011 at 09:57 PM.

~Made by me~

11. Likes *Tsuki*, OtakuInu!!!, animeyay liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    a Narutard is somebody walking along at school with one of those headbands. Trust me, I have seen it.
    Ah tru dat tru dat, I reckon I'll be seeing tons of those again at the con I'm attending next week XD
    btw, thumbs up for Pokemon!! =)

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Ah tru dat tru dat, I reckon I'll be seeing tons of those again at the con I'm attending next week XD
    btw, thumbs up for Pokemon!! =)
    At a convention I wouldn't care. Cosplaying is very commonplace there. And those bands are easy to get, I saw one at a local store the last time I went there.

This that I'm talking about was on my college campus. I just randomly passed this guy wearing one. I can't think of any reason why he would have been wearing that there. I don't think we even have an anime club.

~Made by me~

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Why would that make you sound like a Narutard?
    To me a Narutard is somebody walking along at school with one of those headbands. Trust me, I have seen it.
    I've seen one of the people at school wear the headband,the freaking jacket,and with the sandals.

Worst of all this guy will not get away from me, I never even registered him as a friend.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

That would have to be Sailor Moon many years ago when it was on network television. But I wouldn't say I cried a lot. The one responsible for that would be the Saber Marionette series. JtoX's ending got me the most. I wouldn't include the short R series. It just didn't have the same feel.

Member iMaximum is on a distinguished road iMaximum's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Gemini Trollface
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2011 07:13 AM
    Threads

First and only one was Hetalia
    USA cleaning storage
    I MEAN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A COMEDY SHOW

/sob

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts IPhone IPhone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Code Geass spoiler

When Lelouch died. He is one of the greatest heroes I have ever seen, and one of my favorite characters in history.
    Oh!! I forgot about this. Gotta agree with you on that one. Even now I'm still thinking, ''why must he die? his dream finally came true T.T''. And then when Kallen did the monologue at the end..that adds to the dramatic effect T.T
    Also, other deaths in the series that was really saddening was the pink-haired princess' and Shirley's death.

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

I tend not to cry at deaths that have an enormous affect on me. Like with One Piece, Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist...

Cried at Angel Beats! ending
    then Cowboy Bebop ep 24
    then TTGL eps 24 and 25 (not ep 8 oddly, but that was the death of pretty much one of the best characters ever so...)

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chiwassu19 View Post
    Oh!! I forgot about this. Gotta agree with you on that one. Even now I'm still thinking, ''why must he die? his dream finally came true T.T''. And then when Kallen did the monologue at the end..that adds to the dramatic effect T.T
    Also, other deaths in the series that was really saddening was the pink-haired princess' and Shirley's death.
    I don't think he died.
    The ending strongly suggests he survived.
    Besides, how could he die if he projected his memoires to his sister? I thought only immortals can do it.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know there was one, but I totally forgot which.

Was probably Ga-Rei Zero.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts IPhone IPhone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    I don't think he died.
    The ending strongly suggests he survived.
    Besides, how could he die if he projected his memoires to his sister? I thought only immortals can do it.
    Pretty sure he did because when Kallen did her monologue, her sentences and the way she said them implied that he died/he's no longer there. And he DID ask Suzaku or whatever his name is (the boy that looks like Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles), to kill him so everything ends with him (like..to make him the bad guy who did the bad things like wanting to control the world for himself) so that the whole world becomes neutral (No elevens, no britannia).
    But I don't know..been a long time since I saw Code Geass. And I'm not going back there 'cause of the ending. It left me a bit depressed after I finished watching the whole thing.
    So yea, you might be right, I might be right..*shrugs* xD
    Last edited by Chiwassu19; 07-23-2011 at 07:25 AM.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chiwassu19 View Post
    Pretty sure he did because when Kallen did her monologue, her sentences and the way she said them implied that he died/he's no longer there. And he DID ask Suzaku or whatever his name is (the boy that looks like Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles).
    But I don't know..been a long time since I saw Code Geass. And I'm not going back there 'cause of the ending. It left me a bit depressed after I finished watching the whole thing.
    So yea, you might be right, I might be right..*shrugs* xD
    If he faked his death, then no wonder he wouldn't tell Karen that he's alive. Nor Suzaku.

Also, the last "speech" of C2 was like..
    "I guess I was wrong when I said that geass condemns one to the live of solitude...right..(sad music ends)..Lelouch(happy music starts playing, soon the credits roll)?"

Not only the way it's done suggests his alive, but also the contents of her message. She meant that he is not alone despite he was given geass. Or something.
    Last edited by nrL; 07-23-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts IPhone IPhone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    If he faked his death, then no wonder he wouldn't tell Karen that he's alive. Nor Suzaku.

Also, the last "speech" of C2 was like..
    "I guess I was wrong when I said that geass condemns one to the live of solitude...right..(sad music ends)..Lelouch(happy music starts playing, soon the credits roll)?"

Not only the way it's done suggests his alive, but also the contents of her message. She meant that he is not alone despite he was given geass. Or something.
    C2 pro'lly just meant that when Lelouch was alive, he wasn't alone. He had lots of friends.
    Or she could pro'lly be talking about herself, and again, she's got friends now, well at least people who aren't nasty to her.
    But idk..I already forgot most parts so if you ARE right, thanks for telling =)

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Red face Re: What was the First Anime that ever made you CRY ?

I just now watched through a lot of it, and the conclusion of that first real arc made me cry (tear up).

Definitely the first arc! Especially on Sakura and Ino's fight. And I was still watching the dubbed version back then. It's also my first time watching Naruto then. Now it's been three or four years. XD But the most and frequent time I cried is on Sandaime Hokage's funeral.

About the headbands, I admit I have them, been there and done that, but that was back then when I was still in teh anime fan phase. Which was also years ago. But I just wore it at home most of the time.

I admit once again that I have them and IDKY but I bring them with me every weekend when I go out since it's in my Gaara bag. Maybe I'm too lazy to take it out.

Now I feel stupid since I realized that I still use my Gaara bag. Maybe I just want to give people a hint that I'm an otaku? xD But SRSLY, it feels anime fan-ish.

[Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Junior Member GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER has much to be proud of GENOKILLER's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2011 08:01 PM
    Threads

ME TOo especially when haku died WAAAAHHHH!!!
    *Can't escape HER*

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    Definitely the first arc! Especially on Sakura and Ino's fight. And I was still watching the dubbed version back then. It's also my first time watching Naruto then. Now it's been three or four years. XD But the most and frequent time I cried is on Sandaime Hokage's funeral.

About the headbands, I admit I have them, been there and done that, but that was back then when I was still in teh anime fan phase. Which was also years ago. But I just wore it at home most of the time.

I admit once again that I have them and IDKY but I bring them with me every weekend when I go out since it's in my Gaara bag. Maybe I'm too lazy to take it out.

Now I feel stupid since I realized that I still use my Gaara bag. Maybe I just want to give people a hint that I'm an otaku? xD But SRSLY, it feels anime fan-ish.

A... Gaara bag... like the bag (gourd, whatever) on his back? o_O

Lol. I wouldn't think so, because that would garner a lot of attention but it's the first thing that popped up in my mind. =P

I own a purse like Nodame's purse from Nodame Cantabile, but I didn't even know it was from that series when I got it, so there's no way anybody could even recognize that's where it is from. (but I'm assuming your bag actually has Gaara on it?)
    Last edited by Aulos; 07-23-2011 at 01:36 PM.

~Made by me~

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Only 1 anime has ever made me cry, and that is of course pokemon. It may have been because I was young, but I choose to believe pokemon made me cry because it had amazingly emotional scenes worthy of tears. No other series has made me cry, not clannad, not shuffle, no, Just Pokemon. Only a robot could watch the entire series and not shed a single tear.

28. Thanks *Tsuki* thanked for this post
    Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKuwabara View Post
    pokemon made me cry
    amazingly emotional scenes worthy of tears.
    not clannad, not shuffle
    Only a robot could watch the entire series and not shed a single tear.
    Just Pokemon

30. Thanks brolyx74 thanked for this post
    Likes *Tsuki*, brolyx74 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information