AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Why Do we still have racism? The Famous "N" Word.

Threaded View

Senior Member CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Urahara Hat Systems N64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 03:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why Do we still have racism? The Famous "N" Word.

I use the term's 'White's Black's Mexican's NOT as a racsial term, But only to try to prove a point.

Ok so i was walking to the store when i over heard some white guy use the "N" word towards another white guy (As a joke.) I wasn't bothered by it but what i found to be really irritating was that a black guy and even a Mexican started to chase after them.

Now what i dont understand is 'why?' Why is racism still a problem.

Rapper's use it in all there songs all the time, I've heard black's call one another it countless times.

Im not saying that everyone should treat it as there new 'Hello' Its just plain ignorance.

I personally think the only REAL reason why we still have racism is because its NOT the people who use it but the people that Still take offence to it.

If people would just stop taking offence to rasism and actually ignore it im pretty sure it would die off, But unfortunately for us, There's always that one person that can never just Walk away. I ALso know that there are some people out there that actually do hate crimes. But still instead of reacting to the persons ignorance its just easier to walk away.

I know that this probably will never happen but its always something that would be nice to be looked upon.
    Last edited by CryBabyWearingDiaper; 07-12-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Thread Information