AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why Do we still have racism? The Famous "N" Word.

Senior Member CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Urahara Hat Systems N64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 03:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why Do we still have racism? The Famous "N" Word.

I use the term's 'White's Black's Mexican's NOT as a racsial term, But only to try to prove a point.

Ok so i was walking to the store when i over heard some white guy use the "N" word towards another white guy (As a joke.) I wasn't bothered by it but what i found to be really irritating was that a black guy and even a Mexican started to chase after them.

Now what i dont understand is 'why?' Why is racism still a problem.

Rapper's use it in all there songs all the time, I've heard black's call one another it countless times.

Im not saying that everyone should treat it as there new 'Hello' Its just plain ignorance.

I personally think the only REAL reason why we still have racism is because its NOT the people who use it but the people that Still take offence to it.

If people would just stop taking offence to rasism and actually ignore it im pretty sure it would die off, But unfortunately for us, There's always that one person that can never just Walk away. I ALso know that there are some people out there that actually do hate crimes. But still instead of reacting to the persons ignorance its just easier to walk away.

I know that this probably will never happen but its always something that would be nice to be looked upon.
    Last edited by CryBabyWearingDiaper; 07-12-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Why Do we still have racism? The Famous "N" Word.

no, not really.

regardless of whether or not the offended party takes notice, it doesn't change the prejudice that existed. The two events are independent.

It would be like saying that if everyone just ignored gravity, it would no longer exist.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Honestly, I don't really like the N word, especially when 2 people are having a convo using it that are both not African American or of African descent. It just feels and seems wrong to me. For a long time, I even hated saying the words black and whit, cause it seemed offending to me. If I see someone with an African American or African and the African American or African is saying the N word and the other person that isn't their race is saying the N word with the African American or African not having a problem at all with the other person saying it that isn't their race, then it doesn't really bug me.

Where I live, there is a high African population, mostly composed of refugees coming in from Somalia, Liberia, and othern Western and Northern/North Western countries, because of civil wars and violence that is going on or once was going on in their country that they are from. Most of the Africans that I meet and are friends of mine, are proud of being African, and love their culture, and extremely hate the N word. Even a lot of African Americans don't like it, because their parents are from Africa, and they have strong ties to their culture.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

4. Likes Xeyuzio, Uta-chan~ liked this post
    Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Don't sweat it.

I wouldn't be too worried about racism. You have to remember that there is still homicide and stealing. You can't expect everyone to follow suit to the ideals you push on them through the media and public schooling.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

No, haha...

Racism is something which is taught, children are not born racist in anyway. Racism is not something intended for people to take offense of, but it is a person's distorted mind with a superiority complex. Throughout life racism (and the tolerance of it) is definitely learned. Racism does not exsist because people take offense to it, but rather racism through definition is: the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races. Racism will continue to exist so long as it is taught. Many hate groups exist because of this. In India a caste system exist, apartheid is still a part of our world today, open google and you will countless pages of genocides which are still occurring today. Remember the Holocaust? That did not go away by people ignoring it.
    In any part of the world as long as hatred has a medium of communication it will always endure and remain in society. Groups like the KKK do not exist because people take offense to it, if you pretend that the KKK isn't bad and does not bother you might as well be a member yourself. I am of the opposite point of view
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Burke
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
    Racism is evil and if we turn away from it, then it shall triumph. Most people say words like the n word, and call their friends: gay, ni...ers, retards, bastards most of the time because they believe that there isn't anything wrong with it. Educating these people is probably the best way of eliminating racism, but it can only do so much. I am sure some of you remember videos like these. (well it would not let me just hyperlink it so i edited it out. But google "think before you speak"

Site like this show that racism is still very much a part of the world today
    Last edited by Jose; 07-12-2011 at 01:17 AM.

7. Thanks *Tsuki* thanked for this post
    Senior Member CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    no, not really.

regardless of whether or not the offended party takes notice, it doesn't change the prejudice that existed. The two events are independent.

It would be like saying that if everyone just ignored gravity, it would no longer exist.
    Yeah but what if everyone did ignore it,

Using something that has lost or has no meaning, would be pointless would it not?

In this case, having thing's like this be ignored would sooner or later loose its meaning, thus not giving it a purpose to be said?

Im pretty sure the term 'Cracker' Was offensive in its time of use or im sure it wouldn't have a purpose to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by YAK YAK BLAKA KAKA WOHOOH View Post
    Honestly, I don't really like the N word, especially when 2 people are having a convo using it that are both not African American or of African descent. It just feels and seems wrong to me. For a long time, I even hated saying the words black and whit, cause it seemed offending to me. If I see someone with an African American or African and the African American or African is saying the N word and the other person that isn't their race is saying the N word with the African American or African not having a problem at all with the other person saying it that isn't their race, then it doesn't really bug me.

Where I live, there is a high African population, mostly composed of refugees coming in from Somalia, Liberia, and othern Western and Northern/North Western countries, because of civil wars and violence that is going on or once was going on in their country that they are from. Most of the Africans that I meet and are friends of mine, are proud of being African, and love their culture, and extremely hate the N word. Even a lot of African Americans don't like it, because their parents are from Africa, and they have strong ties to their culture.
    I understand, (Not 100% of course) but i do understand, Personally i feel that racism is based mearly on ignorance and with a lack of something better to say.
    But isnt it hypocritical to say something or do something but tell others not to say or do it?

Im not encouraging racism i just hate it when people do something like this and go crazy when someone else says it.
    Last edited by CryBabyWearingDiaper; 07-12-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yeah but what if everyone did ignore it,

Using something that has lost or has no meaning, would be pointless would it not?

In this case, having thing's like this be ignored would sooner or later loose its meaning, thus not giving it a purpose to be said?

Im pretty sure the term 'Cracker' Was offensive in its time of use or im sure it wouldn't have a purpose to exist.
    what if people were to ignore what goes on in an oppressive corrupted government?

it's just a bunch of opinions, after all

Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what if people were to ignore what goes on in an oppressive corrupted government?

it's just a bunch of opinions, after all
    A single opinion or suggestion can actually say a life.
    But to anwser you question.
    People shouldn't ignore things like that, But that doesn't mean we all should jump the gun and go to war just because we see something we dont like.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People shouldn't ignore things like that, But that doesn't mean we all should jump the gun and go to war just because we see something we dont like.
    what's the difference between people that want to do others harm, and people that want to do other harm, but with more power to do so?

Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what's the difference between people that want to do others harm, and people that want to do other harm, but with more power to do so?
    I had to look at your reply twice, It almost looked like you said the same thing twice :L

But there's isn't a difference. Bringing harm to others is no different then bringing harm to others with more power.

Bringing harm to someone will never serve a purpose,
    Bringing harm to someone with POWER, Is the same exact thing but usually with a higher authority.
    Last edited by CryBabyWearingDiaper; 07-12-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wait what? I've met plenty of racists who are harmless and plenty of non racists that were harmful. Why are you talking about harm?

Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Wait what? I've met plenty of racists who are harmless and plenty of non racists that were harmful. Why are you talking about harm?
    I have no idea, my thread wasn't even talking about harmful racist :L

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

problems don't go away just because we choose to ignore them.

Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

problems don't go away just because we choose to ignore them.
    Thats a true statement, But they also dont go away when we dont attempt to do something about it. ~~~ wait you just said the same exact thing (Sort of)

Sorry its like after mid night and im half asleep x.x
    Last edited by CryBabyWearingDiaper; 07-12-2011 at 02:17 AM.

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kinda like this...

Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

18. Likes Jose, Aleyna liked this post
    Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Im not trying to say ignore all your problem's, Im just trying to say that you shouldn't let racism get to you. It only encourage's the other person to do it more.

If people were never bothered by it, it would never be an issue.

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, there's a difference between actual racism, and playing the race card.

21. Likes Token Black Guy liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YAK YAK BLAKA KAKA WOHOOH View Post
    Honestly, I don't really like the N word, especially when 2 people are having a convo using it that are both not African American or of African descent. It just feels and seems wrong to me.
    Funny thing is that a lot of black people uses the N word toward other races. I have a lot of friends that are black in real life and on the internet and I'll quote.
    And Kaitou I really don't give a crap if you say "N word"... I say it all the time lol and I'm not the type of person who cares if white people/hispanic/whatever use it. If I can say it, any (n word) can say it; as long as you use it in the proper context and not with that certain inflection you're straight.
    A lot of black people moved on and don't really care anymore about the word.

Certain member here, I asked if he care about the word and he said he did, so I will simply not use the word around him, simple as that. If someone doesn't care and they call me, a Hispanic, a (N word) then I will use it towards them in the appropriate context, and they don't really care.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-12-2011 at 06:59 AM.

23. Likes Token Black Guy, Meenah liked this post
    Senior Member Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym's Avatar
    Gil
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2012 11:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pieRESURRECTED

i'll tell ya what i HATE about racism........the double standards.
    it almost seems to me that blacks are more racist towards whites (in general) than whites are to blacks (in general)

for an example:
    if a white person were to say that a black person is a "N", people go crazy. they act like the white person just did the worst thing on the planet. also the black person will get VERY angry.
    however, if a black person calls a white person "cracka" or "whitey" or "white trash" or "white boy" or just about any other name....nobody seems to mind, and it's accepted to a certain degree.

another example:
    if a black person goes into a white neighborhood, he will generally be safe. (unless he goes into redneck central)
    however if a white person goes into a black neighborhood, something bad might happen to him.

another double standard example, but with mexican
    i used to work with this mexican guy. we would joke around at work and we got along well. he would ocasionally crack jokes about white people and america (all in good fun). people would laugh, everything was cool.
    however if you made a joke about mexico or a mexican, he got pissed, and others didn't laugh.

*edit*
    just thought of another good example:
    if a white person beats up a black person, it can be considered a hate crime. (even if the beating had nothing to do with race)
    however if a black person beats up a white person, they will never charge him with anything more than assault.
    Last edited by Gauntlgrym; 07-12-2011 at 11:30 AM.

25. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Likes Meenah liked this post
    Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

I take high offense in the 'N Word' when people call me it. I really don't like the word, even though everyone sometimes uses it just casually. Although I don't mind swear words in general, because I believe in context, not the word itself. I agree with @Gauntlgrym , double standards.
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Senior Member invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Red Ribbon Kitsune Mask Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2011 02:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The reason there is racism in society is because there are too many people that have a vague idea of what is biblically "right" and "wrong". There are those who seem to think they are above others, via race, age, value, and other properties. I think it's a load of bull, and that all racism and anything judgmental without any good reason is out of ignorance and immaturity. The "N" word is used to degrade, and "Faggot" is used the same way. I mean, the only difference about the word is the spelling. To idiots who seem to think they are better, it means "You're the scum of the earth." And for ANYONE to use those words, I don't care if you are African American and say it, it's still selfish and immature. For a gay person to say "faggot" is equally degrading. And just because you say it out of jest or joke, doesn't make it right. You shouldn't use them in any way. I want to apologize for using them now, and I hope you've learned something. -_-

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess it's in human nature to stigmatize against those who're different, it exists everywhere to lesser or greater extents, most have historical basis for example the English-Scottish rivalry exists mostly due to the fact that for most of their history the two countries have been at war with each other. On a similar note Anti American feelings are mostly based on resentment about being sidelined as a world power due to America's rise in the mid 20th century. Others have even less reason for them such as the racism based on colour or religion, right down to people who have ginger hair being singled out simply for not being part of the majority.

All told it's either based on national rivalries and grudges or simply the need to make someone the scapegoat. The former will exist as long as nations wage war against each other while the latter will exist as long as there is inequality causing people to look for a scapegoat to vent their anger upon.

29. Likes Skylar1 liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I personally think the only REAL reason why we still have racism is because its NOT the people who use it but the people that Still take offence to it.
    The problem is that you are conflating racism with hate speech. Although I see the point you're trying to make about hate speech (under certain circumstances, like in a non-professional environment, it is possible that it might be better to simply ignore it), racism has real-life consequences. There's more to racism than calling people names. You can't "walk away" from job discrimination, or being denied the right to vote, or being denied an education. African Americans in the United States have these rights now because there were some people who refused to walk away in the past.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 07-12-2011 at 12:28 PM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

31. Likes I A, Token Black Guy liked this post
    Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

Related:

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I definitely agree with the double standards deal. But how I'd put it this way: have nothing nice to say about an individual, no matter what race, gender, religion, etc. DON'T SAY IT. Now if you want to joke, do it in an appropriate way. I don't get offended when someone will tell me my eyes are small because I don't think they're small at all. In fact, I take it the opposite way. They say hurtful words because they can't admit to me that my eyes are pretty. ;P It depends on how things are said and who said it. If a person decides to be mean, well I ignore because it's not true. I don't let it bother me, things will get personal if I will be physically harmed so thats a totally different story.

Better yet, its best to avoid saying unpleasant things. I don't understand why any word should be said to a person when you know it's not nice to begin with? It applies with any other words that are not good. Just don't say it at all; be careful with others and show some respect to fellow man. >>;

34. Likes Token Black Guy liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information