AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: League of Legends

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default League of Legends

Been playing League of Legends a lot lately. It's essentially a remake of the Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod for Warcraft 3 by the people that that made DotA. It's basically a tower defense strategy game where you only control one hero character, the minion characters are all AI controlled. You kill minions, other heroes, turrets and neutral monsters that hang out in the jungle between turret lanes in order to get gold to buy items to increase your character's stats. Your goal is to smash enough turrets to kill the inhibitors that prevent you from summoning the best minions, and then use those minions to assault their nexus building and win. Game modes are 3v3, 5v5, 5v5 ranked, and 3 levels of 5v5 bot games. You gain more experience for your summoner (you, the player as opposed to your champion) that you can use to build WoW-like talent trees and new spells to choose from.

The game is completely free to play. You have the option of handing them money to unlock champions faster, but you can always use the non-real money option to buy everything but skins and a few convenience items. There are ten champions that are free to play, and they rotate the free to play selection every week.

There are 70 something characters to choose from, ranging from Tanks (defense and CC oriented) to mages (usually ranged fighters that rely on abilities to get kills) to DPS (auto-attackers who mostly use abilities to set up kills or escape from being killed) to assassins (single-target attackers who can do a lot of damage to one enemy and then escape) to support (provides heals/shields and other buffs, frequently CC or damage as well).

Also worth noting, it's one of the few games I've played that goes out of it's way to punish people for swearing/afks/griefing/ or even playing modes that are out of your league. Anyone can report you after a match and then a player run (with official supervision) run system can decide to punish you based on chat logs and stats. It's actually pretty neat, unless you're a troll.

Anyway, if you're interested feel free to click my referral link or bypass me completely with 2 seconds of Googleing. My summoner name is Sergar and I'm on the US realms, if you're interested in adding me.

Gameplay video: (Guy is dumb and talks too much, but still a pretty good indicator of early-game gameplay)

Referral link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...d3ef1091205452
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 07-08-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Default Re: League of Legends

I have two friends who keep badgering me to play this. Similar to my WoW friends who keep bugging I don't want to play for fear it will consume my life. I'll still probably end up giving it a go sometime next week though.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Photoshop 025 - Pikachu Ferrari Aurea
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 12:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: xKhanie Steam ID: khaniexlove

This game is addicting. Right now i'm ticked off at it. I lost my first Solo Ranked match. So now my elo is all blahh. -__- FUU. But LoL is fun, though being the only girl in my buddylist doesnt make me feel better. @___@ Me and my friend even made a team, TEAM EL1TE. <3 We probably play this game atleast 2 hours everyday of the week. This year's DreamHack, winning prize of 100k was intense and hilarious. Seriously this game can make you a hardcore rager, like me. @__@ But this game is only really fun if you have friends. Ive had so many LAN Parties, Recorded Ventrilo conversations, and Skype messages. Also just watching Live Stream on OWN3D.tv is fun, you learn different strategies during gameplay.

Anyways, I'm in the US server, khaniexxlove is my summoner name. (:

Signature by Daken // Requests {OPEN}

GFX THREAD | ILLUMINATED SPIRITS | TUMBLR

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on."
    ~Robert Frost

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ohohoho! League of Legends is very fun and can be hard to take a break from, well for me that is. I haven't played a ranked game yet, but I'm just still practicing in normal games so yea.

If you guys ever decided to play a game or two, you can add me as Summerberry :3
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Photoshop 025 - Pikachu Ferrari Aurea
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 12:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: xKhanie Steam ID: khaniexlove

Quote Originally Posted by jump_for_luck View Post
    ohohoho! League of legends is very fun and can be hard to take a break from, well for me that is. I haven't played a ranked game yet, but i'm just still practicing in normal games so yea.

If you guys ever decided to play a game or two, you can add me as summerberry :3
    you still suck! <3

Signature by Daken // Requests {OPEN}

GFX THREAD | ILLUMINATED SPIRITS | TUMBLR

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on."
    ~Robert Frost

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually, the best character I have been using is blitzcrank. Don't know why, I seem to do well with him almost every match solo queue-ing. So many are afraid of being grabbed, especially when he is near the turret! XD What do you guys think of the new character Leona and not to mention another character coming...Monkey King?
    Sig set made by Daken

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like tanks, but Leona doesn't do enough damage for me. Tank Alistair, Amumu, and Maokai bring a lot more damage to the table, more utility (Amumu's passive, Maokai's Ult and Alistar's heal vs. Leona's Passive that only is around to make up for her weak damage? Please), and about the same amount of CC. Wukong looks fun though, I'll pick him up on release.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I heard of this new mode called Dominion on the LoL site and it looks like capture the flag or some sort lol. Any thoughts on that?
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    I heard of this new mode called Dominion on the LoL site and it looks like capture the flag or some sort lol. Any thoughts on that?
    More of a zone control thing, like King of the Hill with 5 hills. Looks fun though.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder if there are more LoL players here also and I'm maining a Morgana since I love skill shots XD.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh my gawd, Dominion so fun. They did a two hour window of testing today and I played a 15m and 20m game in there. First one I played as Kog'Maw and my team stomped everyone, another I played as Lee Sin and I had fun 1v2ing folks, although it was a very close game. It's like SR on crack, the first ace happened about 2m in. Damage is super high, everybody dies, and it's awesome.

Edit: My Lee Sin game:

Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 09-21-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My friend gave the files to me a while ago but haven't bothered to play yet. Now that my brother is addicted to DotA I might try to play LoL with him
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been playing a lot of dominion. Official release was yesterday, but since I started playing during the limited beta I have 27 wins already. A lot of the characters I like playing are amazing on there. Kog'Maw, Karthus, Morgana, Heimerdinger and Maokai are kings at defending, and Poppy, Vayne, Xin Zhao, and Lee Sin are great attackers. Nidalee is great at being an absolute jerk and getting away with it.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 09-27-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So yeah, I tried my first ''real'' match yesterday.. After a few matches with Tristana (spell) I tried to switch to Master Yi, and wow.. My second game ever with him, I get this score
    It's probably not that good, but.. I was proud > w <!
    Last edited by Inactive Account 0061; 09-28-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaxx View Post
    So yeah, I tried my first ''real'' match yesterday.. After a few matches with Tristana (spell) I tried to switch to Master Yi, and wow.. My second game ever with him, I get this score
    It's probably not that good, but.. I was proud > w <!
    Yi is probably one of the easiest characters to play as, the only reason he's balanced is because he get's shut down by any CC that isn't a slow. Maokai wasn't building tanky enough to counter you, and he's the only one with a hard CC on that team other then Cass's ult. He becomes less awesome in higher level play, the only time he get's seen in decent level 30 play is in Dominion and very rarely as a jungler. But have fun pubstomping as Yi while it lasts.

Also, it's good times seeing how few last hits Mundo and Veiger got. Especially since Veiger only scales at all when he last hits with his Q.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information