AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony trial

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Casey Anthony trial

So, has anyone else been following this case? I have, and honestly in my opinion, I think she's guilty. What are your thoughts?

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: Casey Anthony trial

From what I've read it seems there's too many variables to make a decision. The mother could be covering up for her but there's also a chance she isn't. I'm personally just gonna wait till I read the verdict.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think she did it, but I won't be surprised if she pulls an OJ.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I've been following it. She seems pretty much guilty. She's already convicted of lying to police and other people about other things NOT related to the case. Why would you think she'd tell the truth about this.

They found the girl with 3 pieces of duct tape over her nose/mouth. That is no means how you'd handle an accidental drowning. My best friends what would've been older sister drowned in a pool when she was about the same age as the girl in the story. Except the mother/family still miss the girl and have a tribute to her in their hallway. And they called 911 first. They didn't start their life back of partying after the death as if nothing happened. How can someone remain that calm about the loss of their child if they were not f'in insane in the membrane and the cause of it.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Her mental illness(es) caused her to cover up the death of her daughter in twisted and unusual ways. I can rest assured of this because of an interview a friend of the mother's did with a news station where she talked about how she and her friend would either find dead animals or their own dead pets, cover them in stickers in and outside of a shoe box, and bury them. Plus, she's already lied to authorities several times, and even now her case is inconsistent.

There is always the strong possibility that the mother killed the daughter herself in a fit of insanity. The fact that she went out and partied after it happened makes me think she did it and was incapable of understanding the ramifications for it. In fact, she might not even remember it.

The bottom line here is that she deserves life in prison. If the state's low on cash, she does deserve death.

And oh, why is my news being ruined by this stupid case anyway? The world is on fire and the only thing I find on the news is The 'Casey Anthony Trial'.

6. Likes Frederica Sawyer liked this post
    Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ʘ͠͠φΘѮݜ View Post
    And oh, why is my news being ruined by this stupid case anyway? The world is on fire and the only thing I find on the news is The 'Casey Anthony Trial'.
    Well, America doesnt have the best track record in terms of smart thoughts.

I live in Florida, and there's people lined up to get tickets to see this thing in actual trial like its the Super Bowl or something. I think we have a strange attraction to human tragedy. People dont watch NASCAR or Jersey Shore because they're interesting to watch, its because sometimes a big crash happens, or a fire, or Biblical plague, whatever.

For those interested, here's and hour long video to what this case is about:

Speaking in my own opinion, I think she... didnt kill her daughter.

The reason I think that is because after doing more research on this, I just find it so hard to believe that Casey was able to actually put in enough work and forethought to do this. Given what I know, she seems far too stupid to do anything remotely simplistic. She doesnt have a job, she didnt finish High School, is a partier; hell, she doenst even know who the father of this child was. I just have trouble believing that she could actually spend the time to do the actual killing.

What I DO believe is that the little girl drowned in the pool and she overreacted and tried to cover it up because she was supposed to be looking after her. In Florida, pool drowning deaths of toddlers are... common. We even have a couple of pool safety commercials floating around for just that reason. And I know that doesnt excuse her from hiding the body, lying so profusely about everything; I still cant bring myself to say she should die.
    Last edited by Vintniv; 07-04-2011 at 12:21 PM.

8. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    The reason I think that is because after doing more research on this, I just find it so hard to believe that Casey was able to actually put in enough work and forethought to do this. Given what I know, she seems far too stupid to do anything remotely simplistic. She doesnt have a job,
    Well she's so good at lying and thinking things out that she managed to lie to law enforcement about working at Universal Studios AND actually lied her way past security and got into one of the office buildings and made up an elaborate story about being an event coordinator while showing them around. I don't know about you but that takes a lot of skill to get that far into something. She's not that stupid if she can manage to do that. I can't even do that.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 07-04-2011 at 12:22 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Well she's so good at lying and thinking things out that she managed to lie to law enforcement about working at Universal Studios AND actually lied her way past security and got into one of the office buildings and made up an elaborate story about being an event coordinator while showing them around. I don't know about you but that takes a lot of skill to get that far into something. She's not that stupid if she can manage to do that. I can't even do that.
    True, luckily the decision isnt up to me.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

I just saw her tattoo that says "Bella Vita"; I swear, anyone retarded enough to write some crap in Italian (the third most retarded language on Earth, next to Spanish) on their arse are definetly in for what they deserve!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: someone1489

I've been following it pretty closely since cases like this interest me. This case is all circumstancial, but she's going to get a hefty sentence for the Aggravated Child Abuse and all counts of Misinformation. It may not be a murder sentence (Life imprisonment or Death), but there will be quite a bit of jail time either way. No matter how you look at it she's not getting an innocent verdict. I doubt she'll ever get an appeal either, even though her only real chance at an appeal is her lawyer's lack of sufficient performance in representation.

When faced with an existence so great, one becomes blind to everything and experiences only fear...

人は平等ではない。不平等は悪ではない。平等は悪だ。そう、人は差別されるためにある。だからこそ人は争い 、競い合い、そこに進歩が生まれる。 

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    I think she did it, but I won't be surprised if she pulls an OJ.
    Considering that no one has proved that the officers in charge of the case are racist and tampered with the evidence, that's unlikely. At best she might get a retrial because her own lawyer isn't fit to chase an ambulance, much less practice law with the big boys.

Doesn't really matter how Caylee died to me, there's enough evidence to point to Casey being literally a sociopath and I wouldn't mind her off the streets at all.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Really sick of hearing about it, to be honest. It's obvious she's guilty, they just like drawing it out for the media circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Serated
    I live in Florida, and there's people lined up to get tickets to see this thing in actual trial like its the Super Bowl or something. I think we have a strange attraction to human tragedy. People dont watch NASCAR or Jersey Shore because they're interesting to watch, its because sometimes a big crash happens, or a fire, or Biblical plague, whatever.

Also this. It's sick.

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: someone1489

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    It's obvious she's guilty, they just like drawing it out for the media circus.
    That's not necessarily true, the courts don't usually make cases go on so the media can have their fun. The majority of evidence presented is circumstantial. Even though it is "evidence", it still has a burden of proof. To prove such evidence by reasonable process takes time. It is also easier to debate circumstantial evidence because it only indirectly ties the accused to the crime. The back and forth can last a LONG time before the case is handed to the jury for deliberation (Which the Anthony case's jury is now currently in).

Physical evidence that had been shown to directly link the accused to the crime beyond a reasonable doubt could have sped the case up considerably. (In this case there were no DIRECT ties to the murder. Yes, she's crazy. Yes, she probably did it, but no one can show you something and say 'THIS, right here, is proof she did it.').
    Last edited by Kusuke; 07-04-2011 at 11:36 PM.

When faced with an existence so great, one becomes blind to everything and experiences only fear...

人は平等ではない。不平等は悪ではない。平等は悪だ。そう、人は差別されるためにある。だからこそ人は争い 、競い合い、そこに進歩が生まれる。 

16. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I live and Florida (Same state she is in) and I have been following this since Caylee went missing and honestly I think she's guilty, While I may not know how a mother reacts I know how a person reacts to loss as I have had my own experience just recently and I cannot even think of one person that would go out and party, get tattoos, etc while they either think or know their child is dead. Her behavior is a bit suspicious to me, That's all.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

To me she's guilty, so i'll say lock her up.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kusuke View Post
    Yes, she's crazy. Yes, she probably did it, but no one can show you something and say 'THIS, right here, is proof she did it.').
    Well have they checked the sticky side of the duct tape for fingerprints? I don't know about you but when I use duct tape my fingers get stuck on the sticky side before putting it where I need too. Also does the girl look like she's drowned? Drowned people are blue and really bloated. Sure she had deteriorated but there should be some clues left. knowing the mother she would've been in the pool... For a while... If it was "accidental".. Also she had to have been in the car for a long time too in order to leave the trace of human decay in the trunk. 30mins to the swamp won't leave that much of a trace.

Things just don't add up. This woman is guilty of child neglect around a pool and covered it up in the most horrid way if not guilty. Hardly different than murder itself as the girl shows no sympathy. Or she is guilty and murdered her own child to resume the carefree life. Either way just say she's guilty and give her life in prison or death. Such a shame to live in the same state with her and I just got back from staying a month in orlando the day before yesterday :|

I feel really bad for the father. I'm sure he has an idea of who he is. Just find someone she had sexual contact with 3 years and 9 months ago and presto. But she was his child too. He has no idea the horrors his own child went through and will probably never know. He may read this case and have no idea it's his own child he's reading about. It's so sad.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@blueangel06661 You can't leave fingerprints on duct tape. Not to mention even if you could applying it to someones face is bound to destroy any print that it may have had. And I'm against the death penalty. Killing her wont solve anything. Just gives her an easy out.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @blueangel06661 You can't leave fingerprints on duct tape. Not to mention even if you could applying it to someones face is bound to destroy any print that it may have had. And I'm against the death penalty. Killing her wont solve anything. Just gives her an easy out.
    Well Florida is having issues with overflow jails.. I know someone who was in jail but had been released earlier than planned because there's just no room to keep everyone.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seems like they found a verdict but we have to wait a half hour 'till they announce it.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Well Florida is having issues with overflow jails.. I know someone who was in jail but had been released earlier than planned because there's just no room to keep everyone.
    That's due to the fact the state government can't afford to build more jails. They should just nix jail time in lieu of community service or house arrest for minor crimes like traffic violations and the like. I'd do this up to things like carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. It'd cut down a good chunk of the jail overcrowding.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks
    And I'm against the death penalty. Killing her wont solve anything. Just gives her an easy out.
    The most important part of the justice system, more than retribution, deterrence, rehabilitation, and the rest, is keeping dangerous people isolated from others. The death penalty solves this.

25. Likes Assiduous✡Aristocrat liked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    The most important part of the justice system, more than retribution, deterrence, rehabilitation, and the rest, is keeping dangerous people isolated from others. The death penalty solves this.
    How does a jail not do this? How likely do you think it is she'll escape from prison. Chances are by the time she'd get out, if she'd get out, she'd be too frail to do anything to any one. If convicted she'd end up spending the rest of her life behind bars and would have to live with what she did. Killing her just makes it so she herself doesn't have to suffer.

27. Likes Aulos liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    How does a jail not do this? How likely do you think it is she'll escape from prison. Chances are by the time she'd get out, if she'd get out, she'd be too frail to do anything to any one. If convicted she'd end up spending the rest of her life behind bars and would have to live with what she did. Killing her just makes it so she herself doesn't have to suffer.
    True.

The death penalty doesn't at all "solve" anything -- it just postpones it, until the next Casey Anthony/Serial Rapist/Murderer/etc comes along.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Found not guilty, thought you should know.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1425780.story

Sometimes I wish we used the Gowachin legal system.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 07-05-2011 at 01:40 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm watching the crowds outside of the courthouse, People are angry.

Closed Thread

Thread Information