AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: RPG: Soulless

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Default Re: RPG: Soulless

Drake

Grinning Maria slid seductively onto the desk crossing her legs before placing the heel of her shoe directly into Drake's chest. "If you want I could easily dispatch more men to bring in your brothers, and kill their allies. Or do you have something else in mind?"

"Yes I do" I said with a grin, touching Maria leg as I looked at her exposed thigh.

" I want you to go down their personally"

While moving my hand slowly down her thig

"Also, don't comeback unless u kill one of them in the group"

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Shaquille

"Very well then. I submit." Claux's hair fell down covering his eyes as the color switched from white back to blonde. Picking up his swords Claux twirled them around once before shealthing them both with a shrieking sound. Sitting down he sighed before staring at his new 'allies'

"So what can all of you do?"

I looked, at the white hair fellow, finally turn white.

Apperently he thinks he's the boss here demanding questions now!

I spat to my right, and got up

"My power is none of your concern, you can think of me as the ultimate defense"

Turning around I walked out the room.

BLADE

Glancing at everybody I noticed Shaquille walk out the room, in a pissed off matter.

Sheathing my sword, I looked at Project Claux and what he has became.

"I'm known for my Ultimate Attacks, and thats all you need to know"

"But if you excuse me, I'm going to see how Shaquille doing"

Bowing down silently I left the room, heading towards Shaquille whose in his room now.

Closing the door, Shaq looked at me.

"Does Project Claux know anything, on what happened to his past?"asked shaq looking at me

"No, and I have a feeling Drake has something to do with this"

2. Likes Kenshiro_Blaze liked this post
    Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{ OOC: The hell?! Is Katex seriously that popular with enemies? I need to rethink my character's past... xD }

"So what can all of you do?" Claux asked after sheathing his blades, plopping down on the couch.

Shaquille instantly got peeved off and left the room, saying something about being 'the ultimate defense.' Blade bowed and said something about helping Shaq, and quickly followed his friend.

Then Mono started to explain what his power was. I hadn't exactly heard about it before, but apparently the song that was stuck in his head could control his emotions. Sort of made me wonder what would happen if he got Trick and Treat stuck in his head, and if he'd go around trying to be a cannibal. I still thought the power was cool.

I started to zone out, though. I was getting really tired. I hadn't slept ever since when I first met Mono, which was three or four days ago. I really needed to fall asleep...

I yawned, but tried to stay awake. The one thing I did hear was something about blacksuited men, but then I ended up falling asleep.

{ OOC: Short, crappy post. Thanks for reading xD }

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Junior Member teh_epik_derp_face will become famous soon enough teh_epik_derp_face's Avatar
    Gil
    Twisted
    Gifts Katana Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 01:38 PM
    Threads

Jox stepped into a crowd of people walking to their morning jobs he didn't need some criminal recognising him and and turning a place full of inoccents into a battle field he just needed to get some place high so he could examine his surroundings.
    He walked into a nearby allyway and started ninja jumping fom wall to wall.
    He finnaly got to the top and looked at the unfamiliar buildings how long had he been dead? (NINJA!!!! )

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Corvus stared at the ball of fire. ''You can burn people? Through me?'' The fire bobbed up and down. Presumably this was a nod, as it said ''You will set on fire, although you won't be harmed. The fire will be mine to control, and therefore yours. Just picture it speading from you to whatever you want to burn. I can go through cracks, swerve around obstaces. I can't be stopped.'' Corvus nodded. ''You need a name then. You sound male... I'll reffer to you as Feugo.'' Feugo bobbed again. 'As you wish. Now, start eating. You need to keep your strength up.'' Then he exploded like a firework, and all the light sparks rushed into his body. The room lightend. He stood up. ''Wow...''Then he shook hs head. ''I wonder.'' He tok a cold pizza from the fridge, then Willed it to heat up. Fire leapt from his wrist to his fingertips, and within seconds the Pizza was heated and steaming. He grinned. ''That is cool.'' Feugo's oice echoed in his head. ''Don't get used to it! That was a demonstration. I am not a microwave.'' Corvus's smile widened. ''Sorry''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Pushing her heel deeper into the skin of Drake's chest Maria only smiled. "Don't think you can just order me around Drake. You are not my superior. But I was planning on visiting your brothers and the Project myself. I'd like it if you would join me. Or are you afirad you can't handle the Ultimate offense, and defense that your brothers wield?" Laughing Maria spinned from the desk and stood to her feet walking slowly towards the door with a switch in her step. "Think about it. I'll be on the roof."

Claux stared as both 'brothers' left the room in quite the hurry at the mention of their abilities. Interesting. Then again it was a smart tactic to not disclose your secrets to someone whom could be your enemy. But hey, he was kind enough to somewhat explain his own abilties. But Ultimate Attack, and Ultimate Defense were easy enough to guess at. One could defense while the other attacked. It was almost like they were two sides of the same coin. Could they be in relation to Drake?

"So what's their story? Their brothers I guess but whats the really truth about them. One follows the other like a lapdog so I'm guessing it not cause they have to fight as a team."
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Pushing her heel deeper into the skin of Drake's chest Maria only smiled. "Don't think you can just order me around Drake. You are not my superior. But I was planning on visiting your brothers and the Project myself. I'd like it if you would join me. Or are you afirad you can't handle the Ultimate offense, and defense that your brothers wield?" Laughing Maria spinned from the desk and stood to her feet walking slowly towards the door with a switch in her step. "Think about it. I'll be on the roof."

Standing up I stretched a little.

Looks like plans might move faster then usually

I start laughing as wind started building up around me destroying everything in my room.

Then I launched a huge blast of wind upwards creating a hole to the roof.

Slowly I descended in the air, going through the hole landing on the roof

I quickly was behind Maria claws by her throat

"Well I'm here lets go"

Quickly withdrawing my blade and hovering.

"God I love flying, it feeks wonderful"

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

"So what's their story? Their brothers I guess but whats the really truth about them. One follows the other like a lapdog so I'm guessing it not cause they have to fight as a team." Claux asked yet more questions. Mono goes and take a seat

"Come and sit down and relax Claux, your in good hands now. I have no idea what the deal is with those two, one day Shaquille brought in that other guy and just kinda they fought really well together. So, I'm not sure but they have been really buddy buddy about everything. I think they are brothers but not entirely sure." Mono leans his head back and relaxes his head and neck he just told someone who attacked him his power, was he stupid or something? Nah, it was a kid and if it did come to life or death with a kid he would rather die than kill anymore kids than he already has.

"So what's your story Claux? Where are you from?"

Junior Member teh_epik_derp_face will become famous soon enough teh_epik_derp_face's Avatar
    Gil
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Joxardn's phone started ringing it was Max (the friend)
    "Heyo how's it going buddy isn't it awesome being alive hey when you get the chance come meet me in Cali ok"
    "I didn't want to come back you should't have done it when I get my hands on you......"
    But he already hung up
    Jox saw a Ferrari dealership he jumped down and jacked one
    "Next stop California" He said as he sped off into the distance.......

Gil
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jox got out of his car he was near Max's house
    "When I find you Max ohhhhhhh your gonna be sorry"
    Jox went up to Max's house and knocked on the" door
    "JOX!!!!!" Max smiled as he opened the door
    "You know I didn't want to come back!" He said as Max started backing up
    "SO WHY DID YOU BRING ME BACK!" Jox was screaming as Max picked something up off the table
    "Whats that" Jox muttered as Max pointed a gun at Jox's head
    There was a flash of light and Jox had his katana in his hand
    Jox slashed it into Max's body and it was over
    "Its over he's dead"
    Jox walked out of the house wondering what to do now he turned and walked down the street not knowing where he was going....

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Jox reflected on how he had died
    He was only 15 when the gang had killed him
    He wondered what year it was and if he knew it he would know his age
    He was so confused
    "What should I do now" He wondered

Junior Member iVirus is on a distinguished road iVirus's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2011 11:48 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sektaris Steam ID: Wolfsephiroth

"Corvus all you all right?!" Collin was worried about him but worst of all, he felt an evil presence so strong it was almost painful to stand up. Collin thought about the fire that he summoned but didn't say anything. He did not want Corvus to know of his power yet. Even though Collin could enter a state of extreme concentration and slow time without anyone noticing but himself, there was something else there that he was not sure of.
    Last edited by iVirus; 08-31-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Claux only sighed in reflection of his past. All he could remember was the sounds of screaming, not his own, and the muted serenity that followed. before he knew it he was running, and has been sense then. He found out his name all that information about Xexath Xenos, but all the information was a lie. A cover up to justifit his absense from the world. "I don't really know that much about where or when I was born."

Maria only slightly giggled when Drake rised his claws to her throat, in her left hand and pointed direction at his love maker was one of her twin desert eagles. She only silently laughter out loud in the glory that was deception. Drake normally didn;t function like this, but with the right words and an eye for opportunity Maria had no other reason not to manipulate this foolish man."Right behind you Drake." With that maria leaped from the building and disappear with a swish sound.

OCC: Animefest is this weekend so i will be gone till tuesday the 6th. If you need my characters then use them to keep the story going but please don't kill them. Or hurt them.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Me? Yea im fine... Something strange just happened. Prehaps a gift from god. It seems to me i can use it to punish the heretics... Oh, youu dont know about it. Prehaps... Well your soulesss too yes? The voice, feugo, said he was put in me when my soul was stolen. Do you have gifts too?"

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I looked as Maria dissapered.

What a foolish women to think she can manipulate me. She has no idea the power that I held, and what would become if I became whole again.

Turning around I just smiled "Are we going to go or you getting to heavy for that?" Smirking

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

After a sigh and kinda an awkward silence from Claux he finally said "I don't really know that much about where or when I was born."

Mono looks at him then continues to stare off into space "I'm sorry to hear that Claux." He relaxes for a second then speaks again "Well, I'm sure you probably don't really care but both my parents died when I was young, then I was adopted and they died as well. So I have been working by myself most my life hunting and killing anyone who got in my way, chance or soulless or just an unlucky dear. Hence the nickname "Mono" being single. That a little about me, not sure if you care or not but it's cool to have someone be able to listen." Mono yawns and cracks his knuckles as he turns on the tv to the news.

------
    After much traveling Shiol finally came across a little town. She chuckles and slaughters the town folks. One of the civilians heads stayed on her spear and chain and she tossed it up and played with the little girls nice blonde hair. "Aw we could have done each others hair dang that's what I get for getting carried away." She shrugs and tosses the head into a building on fire. "KATEX WHERE ARE YOU!" She called as she ran along the path looking for Katex. She sighs as she kills many people in different towns on the look out for one guy. Finally she came across a forest that was burnt up and the ground bloody. "Well, this is interesting." She skips along and see's the giant home. "Whoaa! KATEX WHERE ARE YOU!" she yelled at the house cleaning the blood out of her nails and started to walk over to the house.

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

shaquille

A sudden chill ran down my spine
    ,glancing towards my front house a glow was coming towards it recklassely. Sighing, I grabed Blade who was going to stop her, by cutting her off.

"Let her be" I said looking at Blade

"we have 2 save our energy for him"

Blade let go off his sword and sat down, with a calm look

"Besides we can see how project will do in a real fight"

Gil
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jox felt a strange presence nearby
    "What is that it feels almost...."
    And then Jox finnaly realized
    "Katex!" He gasped
    The teenager that he had deprived of a soul
    Jox finnaly realized that he hadn't done it though Max had and now Max was dead
    Jox looked around the deserted street, where was Katex he could feel his prescence but he couldn't see him....
    He desperetly looked around he knew that the soulless would surely try to kill him but who really cares he was always up for a thrill........

Junior Member iVirus is on a distinguished road iVirus's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2011 11:48 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sektaris Steam ID: Wolfsephiroth

"Well... i'm not really sure if I have any soulless abilities... but I feel as if something is watching me and I can't tell if it's evil or not." Collin was pretty confused up to this point. He could feel that presence getting closer and closer second after second as if it would reveal itself soon. "Well since you have the ability to light things on fire... I dont think you need those lighters anymore!" Collin laughed.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{ @teh_epik_derp_face When Jox started talking about Katex I pictured Jox and Katex running to glomp each other in a nice meadow with music playing and everything goin' slow-mo...
    I guess that's what I get for sleeping with a gay pride blanket BI }

I jolted myself awake when the sound of the local news blaring from the TV clicked on. Dang, I thought. I just fell asleep sitting up...

Cracking my neck irritatedly, I stood up and walked outside. I hated falling asleep on the ground. It was annoying. My neck always hurt afterwards and my butt usually went numb. I might have been less irritated if I had had a good dream, but ever since I'd become a Soulless I either couldn't remember my dreams or dreamt about nothing. Do you know how boring nothing is? Closing the door behind me I sat down on one of the three doorsteps.

Instantly something caught my eye; a nice honey-coloured glow somewhere out in the distance - but not too far away. A fire? I cocked an eyebrow. Why would there be a fire? Fires happen a lot whether you notice it or not, I jumped as Genesis's pixie-like voice entered my head again.

Don't read my thoughts - it's creepy. I thought back at her, standing up and deciding I should move towards the fire - like how any sane person would.

Fine, she pouted, and I sorta sensed her presence move away. Pushing the gates open, I began to head closer towards the fire, where I also thought I heard someone screaming.

{ @teh_epik_derp_face (double mentions :P) Jenney-chan is taking us to the mall tomorrow, right? YOU BETTER BUY ME A CUPCAKE, DAMMIT! And... sorry that I had to include this in the RP post... DX My email isn't working TT~TT Incredimail can't connect... }

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mono had the news blaring as he started to daze off. Claux was not doing or saying anything just watching the news and relaxing.

------
    Shiol: "I see someone walking towards me..." She pulls out her chain and spear tip as she walks toward the figure! Soon enough she see's the boy and has a total happy moment! "KATEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!" She yells running towards him!
    "I knew my soulless was not dead! " She hugged him laughing a girly laugh.

"Hey you gotta come and meet my master Josh!" She leans into his ear "and if you don't i'm going to kill everyone near and dear to you so don't try and run away." She whisperers gently into his ear. She then backs off of him.

"So you wanna come with me and play? I will let you kill some people and maybe let you touch me." She let's out another girly giggle. "Your just adorable! "

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{ @HateSpawn98 Is it bad if I actually like Shiol, like, as a person? xD }

"KATEX!!!" A giddy woman's voice shouted, just as I began to walk towards the fire. "I knew my Soulless wasn't dead!~" She gushed, as I suddenly found myself wrapped in constricting porcelain arms. I struggled against her grip, but, DAMMIT! She was strong, for a woman...

She gave a girly laugh. "Hey, you gotta come and meet my master, Josh! ♥" She cheered. Leaning in closer, she whispered in my ear, "...and if you don't I'm going to kill everyone near and dear to you so don't try and run away.~" Pulling herself off me, I gasped in a huge breath, finally being allowed to breathe again.

"Sooo~ you wanna come and play?!" She said with a wink. "I'll let you kill some people and maaaaybe let you touch me! ^_~" Kate felt his face turn about nine billion shades of red as he got a miniature nosebleed, but quickly wiped it off on his jacket. Now that she was standing a little farther away from him, he could see that she had strawberry-coloured hair and a pretty good figure. "You're just so adorable!" She squealed, jumping up and down. Katex suddenly became conscious of the gigantic chain-and-spikey-ball weapon she was holding.

"U-Uhm..." Kate stuttered, not sure what to say. Feeling his jacket pockets absentmindedly, he felt a weight come off of his chest when he felt his dual black pistols. Thank you, God, if you do exist... Katex thought, slowly drawing his pistol out.

"Who are you?" He asked cautiously, not wanting to instantly start a fight - especially with a woman.

{ *nosebleed* J♥SH!~ 8'D }

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(@Zombie_Cupcake I guess not, I mean she is fiction...)

Shiol noticed he was intimidated by the chain and spear hook and she put it away.
    "U-Uhm... Who are you?"

"Aw you don't remember little oh me? Guess not! I'm Shiol!" She giggles again.
    "You know if you don't put that gun down I will kill anyone I want. Maybe the two inside, maybe the two outside on the hill. " She licked her lips.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Corvus laugfhed heartily. ''True enough Colin. But ill throw them away somewhere where thye arent likely to set something on fire accidently. Like in a barrel of stagnat water.'' He took his Pizza into the living room and sat down, staring at the wall, then looking around for the Tv, if there was one.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I blinked at the woman, Shiol, and slowly put the two loaded guns back into my pockets--my expression blank. How'd she know where everyone was at? I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Look, I think you've got the wrong person, Shiol." I replied, still doubting every word I said. Who else in this world is named Katex?! Surely she was looking for me, but on the slight chance she wasn't...

"I don't know anything about the 'Josh' person you mentioned, and I certainly don't remember you." I took a step back, waiting to see what her reaction was.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Twisted
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jox noticed a large fire in the distance and his instincts immediately kicked in
    He ran towards the fire in hopes of stopping it or at least saving however was inside
    As he approached the fire he noticed a bot and a woman standing in the way and talking
    He didn't know the woman but he immediately knew who the boy was "Katex!" he yelled out as he ran towards him...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information