AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tales of vesperia

Member MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2011 10:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Tales of vesperia

I`m playing on tales of vesperia and i think it has to be the best rpg game i`v ever played on,its great gameplay and very good graphics.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 06-29-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tales of vesperia

I like all the tales games to be honest. I have seen lots from this one though never played it myself.
    Gero Server Guru

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Twas a good game indeed.

(my favorite is Tales of Symphonia, but Vesperia was just as good quality)
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Member MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL is a name known to all MAKASOUL's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I `v heared of the other ones but never been on them so i cant compare but i think i`l look out for them ans see what i can find ^^.

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

Question: is the PS3 version of Vesperia worth it? Note that the 360 version is on Games on Demand for £20 and I can't speak Japanese (outside of the terms you'll usually hear weaboos squealing).

With Eternia being the only Tales I've played, I'm intrigued by the series, and Vesperia seems like a good enough place to start (given that Bamco hates Europe).

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

to be honest i`m a bit sad lol becouse i`m really liking the characters and i love the video at the beginning.
    Well i`v heared they suppose to be tweeking it up by adding a longer video clips and there adding new artes which you cant get on the 360,but i`ve also heared it wont make it to america and great britain but for me it could change, there also adding flynn and patty fleur a little girl with blonde hair and there making them has playable characters,
    but at the moment it wont make it to english dub. but i will keep an eye out.
    it cost me £60 second hand off amazon which i said to my self it better be good and i was right.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information