AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Laser Train of DOOM!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Laser Train of DOOM!

He took careful steps. His eyes never left the security guards. He didn't move enough to seem like running but he moved enough for what he wanted. Anger swirled through out him. He was being treated like scum. Him. He who saved lives. And ended those who didn't deserve it. He glared daggers at the guard.
    "My minder? They are minding." He grinned, "Just minding the toliet." He stepped along side the stranger wlking back. "Beside nothing says I can't...explore, the other classes. All your paid to do is make sure no one on this ship dies...baddly." He smiled at the guard. "Where as my minder is in charge of what happens to me. They decide if I can or can't go anywhere." He sat down. "You can't do anything."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Logan met the glare of the Doctor with a cold gaze as he watched him move slowly away and sit down near the man who'd backed off, tempted as he was to shoot him and claim he'd attacked another passenger there were too many witnesses around. Thankful the other man hadn't caused any trouble he calmly walked over to the doctor

"Unfortunately you're right, unless you directly threaten the train or any of it's cargo i don't have any authority over you but if i hear a single word about you causing trouble then the only way you'll leave this train is in a bodybag" this time it was Logan's turn to smile, the artificial light glinting off several sharp steel teeth, a relic from his past back on Earth

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

@-GAZKUL- ; @Valkarma ; @Cross Avantgarde ;
    Before Logan could leave the carriage in relative peace Pavlova pushed past him and stood directly in front of Miles.
    "You and I have unfinished business."
    He shrugged in the direction of the boombox. The passenger who had jeered earlier stoop up and emitted a long and enthusiast "Yeah!".

@Light Buster ; @Tetsanosuke ;
    As Samantha is making her way through Coach a well groomed man in a suit and top hat approaches her looking rather furious.
    "You there, servant" He cries, point a long bony finger at Samantha.
    "The caviare was supposed to be served ten minutes ago. I purchased a First Class ticket and I expect proper service. It is utterly shocking that I am forced to walk among these dregs to find basic help. Well, what say you?"
    Everyone in Coach is glaring at this man with disgust. To be called a dreg, despite many not knowing what it means, is rather insulting.

(OOC: You don't have to help LB out here Tetsanosuke but I'm just throwing a possible path for you to take out there.)
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Samantha) "Hmm, this isn't First Class, this is the coach."

Samantha was confused by the man that stood before her, thinking that she was some servant. Though she didn't want to admit it, she was a bit upset and angry that she was taken in as a servant rather than to an engineer. She was prepared to go into defense mode if needed.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(Samantha) "Hmm, this isn't First Class, this is the coach."

The man went purple with anger. "I am bloody well aware that this is Coach girl. It's embarrassing enough to have to walk down here as it is. You work here don't you?"
    He said indicating to Samantha's clothing.
    "Now I'd like some service!"
    He proceeded to grab Samantha by the arm and attempted to drag her out of Coach.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Samantha saw the man attempt to grab her by the arm and she attempted to push his arm back as well as himself. She didn't want to harm the man but if she had to, she'll do what she must. But for now, pushing him back was key here. So much for talking her way out of this...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-14-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cassandra noticed the grumpy old man making a ruckus over some lack of service, making all the cool vibes in coach dissipate, however many of them were there to begin with. When the occurrence continued she stood up and shifted herself down the hallways. Sooner-to, she made it beside each of them and brought a hand to the old man's shoulder.

"Excuse me, mate. Seems you have a bit of an hors d'oeuvres issue on your respectable hands. How about we take our time and make it to first class, and I'll tell you what," She took off her baseball cap and untied her hair, revealing her orange locks. "I'm sure they'll hop-to if they know Cassa Sweetfingers is behind your plight."

She turned her view to Samantha, quickly nodding as though she was saying "I got yo' back."
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 07-20-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

8. Likes Cross Avantgarde liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

(I'm supposed to make this a tl;dr novel?)
    It was a beautiful space morning. The sun had just risen and there was fresh dew on the space plains. Gjorgy was sleeping between some industrial steel plate packs. On his chest lies an almost drained bottle of cheap, potato vodka containing paint solvent; probably what knocked him out after he got there. During the departure, a misplaced crowbar falls from one of the packs due to the turbulence, landing on Gjorgy's crotch, awakening him.
    - Who are you, mother...!?
    He picks up the crowbar and gets up, bandy legged walking towards the doorway for the next wagon. He notices an illuminated touchscreen switch next to the door, with guided user-friendly interface displaying text, illustrated and vocal instructions.
    Gjorgy toughtens the crowbar in his hand and frowns at it. He then turns around and yells:
    - Engineer someone! OPEN door!
    <Gjorgy is not high-tech prone>

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

The guard had just threatened the kind man in the straightjacket, and Miles could feel the oppressive tone of his voice getting under his skin. The tense atmosphere quickly changed, however, when Pavlova mentioned the “unfinished business.” Apparently there was a little fan base for the event (though that “fan base” may have consisted of one lone fan) to be completed, and Miles reluctantly acquiesced.

“Alright, alright,” Miles said, raising his arms with his palms out signifying submission. He looked back to the man in the straightjacket and winked. Walking over to the boombox, Miles found that the musical selection on the machine was diverse, something he hardly expected on such an ancient device. Finally settling on a tune that he could work with, Miles let the loud music blare through the compartment.

Well, it’s not the music I would’ve chosen, but it’ll do. Alright…time to relive my college days…

With a glimpse toward the guard to ensure that the dance would not anger him to the point of intervening, Miles stretched briefly. Reaching down to his toes, pulling his feet back toward his back one after the other, and turning his torso to the left and the right, Miles finished his brief warm-up and tried to act as if the guard wasn’t there. He had to, or else he might be too nervous to dance correctly. Strange as it was to admit, Miles desperately wanted to win, a fact that made him feel like an imbecile.

Haven’t done this in years…hmm, I’m gonna need an edge…

Seeing one unaccompanied woman who seemed to be in her twenties, Miles believed he had indeed found this “edge.” Walking to the young woman he very quickly said, “I promise to give it back,” before lightly taking the large hat off her head. Turning and walking back to the boombox, Miles did not wait for her to protest. The hat itself looked to be somewhere between a Bowler hat and a top hat, and only recently had women began wearing them for a retro flair. Waiting for a new series of beats, Miles looked Pavlova dead in the face and spoke with feigned confidence.

“Alright. Ring the bell, ‘cuz school’s in, chump.” And with that, he unleashed the Futterwacken.

Trying his best to remember the moves along with when to execute each motion, Miles did his best to move smoothly while executing his moves seamlessly. The hat, a pivotal piece of the dance, was lifted above his head for some part of the dance, partly to draw attention away from the fact that the Futterwacken is performed by spinning one's head around, an impossible feat. The footwork was the most difficult part, and Miles concentrated on that the most. Miles intentionally moved closer to the young woman as the dance neared its end, and bowed low at its conclusion while simultaneously holding the hat back out to her, hoping she wouldn’t be angry at his quick repossession and subsequent return of her hat. Breathing deeply from the exertion but trying not to show it, Miles awaited the reaction to his performance.

11. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster ; @Tetsanosuke ;
    A look of uncontrollable rage spread across the man's face as Samantha pushed him back. He looked ready to attack her and was about to lunge in her direction before Cassandra put a hand on his shoulder. Before he could turn his rage to Cassandra she began talking. As she spoke her sweet voice soothed his very soul, pouring from her mouth like sweet honey. Her eyes seemed to penetrate his anger and all the hate washed away in a tide of bliss. He had no idea who Cassa Sweetfingers was but his nearest guess was that she was an angel.
    "Em, very well. I'll go" He said meekly.
    (OOC: You rolled a bloody 6.)

@Dr.Mc-DJ-Doom ;
    After some time of yelling at the door it does not open, nor does anyone reply to Gjorgy. Rather hungover, Gjorgy notices nothing at all in the cargo area. It seems he is completely alone in the darkness.

@Cross Avantgarde ;
    Before Miles had begun he almost tripped. Stopping himself quickly he took a deep breath and launched into the Futterwacken. His skill was obvious to all and he even managed to humble Pavlova briefly. As Miles was handing the hat back to the young lady the music stopped. Pavlova had picked up the boom box and was walking towards Coach. Before leaving the compartment completely he turned to Miles.
    "God could use a warrior of your talents. Do not be so quick to cast him out brother."
    With that Pavlova exited the carriage and Second class erupted in applause.
    A man quickly stood up and went to shake Miles hand and started complimenting him.
    "Very impressive, very impressive. Can I talk to you for a minute. I'm having a bit of a problem and I think you're the person to help."

13. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Miles had no idea what to expect as he rose from his bow at the completion of the dance, but Pavlova’s response surprised him more than the acclamation around him in Second Class. As soon as Pavlova left, however, Miles found another stranger in front of him, shaking his hand.

"Very impressive, very impressive. Can I talk to you for a minute. I'm having a bit of a problem and I think you're the person to help."

Miles was usually never hesitant about offering assistance, but he was concerned over the fact that it was the dance contest that had likely made the man realize he could use Miles’s help. What could the problem entail?

“Sure, I’ll be glad to help if I can. What’s the problem?”

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edited to reflect hindsight.

"Right on, Honorable sir." Her smile was carved from a woody amber, her visage revealing relief as well as a sincere and modest confidence. "If you'll just follow my lead, mate."

The British-Australian accent was somewhat a part of her character on stage, in fact it had become a part of her in a way. The years of touring and having fun, stressing out, and making the deadlines had made her a monument. Though, since the final days of those touring years , it was like a monument that was mostly forgotten. Only the true-blue fans, those who had taken her music to heart would see it now.

It might've been all for the better, at least in a few ways.

Cassandra took the man up to first class walking through second class to get there. On the way she noticed a settling tension, and the people standing here and there, and the remains of a clapping crowd. Apparently some performance went on, and she must've missed it. But it was fine, the waves of life can be unsettlingly close to what might seem like fate. Her fate for this time was to walk this man to first class, unfurled hair and all.

She pardoned herself and the old man as they passed on through, and when they made it to first class she tracked down one of the 'stewardesses' or whatever they'd be called on trains. For a Space Train she thought there would be minimal differences between it and planes, seeing as the vehicle IS IN SPACE. Which is kind of like FLYING. The emphasis on that thought made her laugh inside, she'd always surprise herself these days. It's been too long since the thoughts rolled in like falling stars and watermelon hill-races.

"Excuse me Ma'am, seems this fine gentleman has been waiting on some tasty snacks. I wouldn't leave him waitin' too long, and I'm sure you wouldn't 'either. Y'know what I mean?" She'd palm the Stewardess a fifty dollar bill, slipping her hand from hers in a 'hip' fashion, snapping her fingers and pointing to her much like 'The Fonz' of ancient lore. "Consider that a tip from Cassa Sweetfingers, I'm sure you've got this handled."

Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 07-24-2011 at 12:12 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Straightening up in time to see the bizarre sequence of events unfold involving a preacher and a boom box, looking on in stunned silence he eventually gave a laugh and holstered his revolver. The passengers didn't seem to mind and it wasn't damaging anything so he decided it'd be best to keep moving and check if everything was going according to schedule elsewhere.

Casting his mind back he remembered the work in the factory, low skilled manual labor in a drafty barn like workshop, one of the last to still employ manual workers if workers was what you could call them. They were essentially slaves with little hope of escaping the factory, like most of the others Logan had developed an obsession with being as efficient as possible in the vain hope that he might one day save enough money to be able to leave the factory, something which had followed him to his current job. Eat sparingly, don't spend needlessly and ensure maximum security with minimum breakages of cargo, the mantra ran through his head constantly, a backing beat for a different life........

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@-GAZKUL- ; @Cross Avantgarde ; @Valkarma ;

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post

“Sure, I’ll be glad to help if I can. What’s the problem?”
    He quickly takes a set behind Miles and
    “Well, you see, I'm having some problems with the wife. She's gone and kicked me out of first. I don't mind being here, I just bought the ticket to make her happy, all I want is her to talk to me again.”
    He sighs rubbing his head
    “To make matters worse my girlfriend in coach won't speak to me either. I have no idea over what, I think it's because I bought her a coach ticket. What do I do?”
    He looks at Miles expectantly.

The train suddenly shakes as serveral loud booms are heard. A warning light flashes in the corner of Second class.

@Light Buster ;
    The is a blazing light from the left of the cabin as a large metal bulk crashes through the side killing two passengers and badly hurting another two. Samantha is knocked to the floor but luckily isn't hurt. Coach erupts in screams and a loud alarm blaring throughout both Cabins. Smoke comes off the metal bulk as it splits and six individuals step out. The first one, wearing spiked goggles and leather holds a gun into the air.
    “Ok listen up, I want all your money and I want it now. Anyone that puts up a fight will be shot”
    He looks round at the terrified passengers.
    “I'm really sorry if this ruins your day but we have to make a living. If you give us all your belongings quickly we can be out of your hair in two minutes.”

@Tetsanosuke ;
    Before the stewardess can reply an explosion knocks all three of you to the floor. The old man and Stewardess go down hard but don't seem to be hurt. Cassandra does a tumble and is back on her feet in less than a second staring at the source of the explosion (OOC: I've yet to roll anything other than a 6 for you :P)
    A large metal bulk is protruding from the side of the cabin. Three lifeless passengers are lying around it. As it splits apart five figures emerge. Two are carrying bags while the others have rifles. One speaks up.
    “I'm sorry for bothering you all but I need all your money and I need it fast”
    He gestures to the bags.
    “Please put all your stuff in there. Sorry again.”
    He looks genuinely sympathetic to the passengers. Though he soon startled by the sound of gunfire coming from the guards room.

@lil' McDoom ;
    The Cabin shakes heavily. Gun shots can be heard from the Caboose. The door to the Caboose opens and a bandit limps in. Another shout is heard and his left leg buckles under him. Both of his legs seem to be damaged and blood is coming from his left arm. A humanoid robot enters the cargo area with it's fingers pointed at the bandit. Behind him in the Caboose is another bandit lying in a pool of blood.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Logan was already moving by the time the noise had ended, revolver reappearing from his jacket safety off and fully loaded all sign of old age leaving him as he pounded down the corridor towards coach class, old leather boots thumping across the carpeted floor their worn grip slipping slightly as his legs propelled him forward. In a commanding voice he shouted "Take cover and remain calm"

Charging through the door into coach class he ducked behind the seats closest the door, found the nearest bandit and opened fire, this was one train that wasn't going to give up on them without a fight.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Gjorgy turns to the wounded bandit and approaches him, staring him with one eye and another pointing towards another direction in an unhealthy-looking manner.
    "You feel ok, comrade?" Gjorgy asks, "Want some of?" and he raises the paint solvent bottle towards the bandit's reach.
    He then throws a stare at the android robot and shouts: "You! Don't stand there! Bring... uh... lemons and salt!"

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Samantha was getting her sense back when she heard bandits breach the coach and attempt to rob everyone. Though she wanted to fight them, she was unarmed for the fight so her best best was to find a bathroom somewhere so she can suit up and get to fighting, again. So much for a peaceful train ride...

Samantha charged one of the bandits and jumped on to him...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 08-20-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When the bandits had crashed into the ship, she quickly used her old military-taught reflexes to suck behind one of the seats to avoid their vision. She peeked around the seat carefully to get a god look at them before scolding herself in her head for not slipping on her pistol, even though she had her Neo-CCW handy. Her jacket would have let her conceal it... But there was no point in looking back. she had to think fast, less the folks would be robbed of their wealth.

Cassandra looked up and down the hallways, her eyes espying about for something that could act as a... GUITAR!

She noticed that below the seat ahead of her, there was an ol' acoustic guitar, mariachi-style in it's make. A grin came to her face as she noticed it's owner was still asleep even after the commotion. Thank the vibes for healthy doses of booze!

"Sorri' mate- gotta borrow this 'ere instrument..." She swiped the string-song device, and tuned it as she stood and approached the bandits slowly.

She winked at them, her cherry-amber eyes showing the charisma of a stage performer. as he'd start an acoustic rendition of "Nocturnal Memories" with a few chords.

"Ey' gents, mayhaps I can pay you in song instead?" The stereotypical anime-cute wink ensuing.

'I just hope this works...' She thought to herself. 'Even if I can't play them away, I might be able to buy time for the security force...'

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

He quickly takes a set behind Miles and
    “Well, you see, I'm having some problems with the wife. She's gone and kicked me out of first. I don't mind being here, I just bought the ticket to make her happy, all I want is her to talk to me again.”
    He sighs rubbing his head

Oh boy...women problems, Miles thought to himself. Little did he know that the plot was about to thicken.

“To make matters worse my girlfriend in coach won't speak to me either. I have no idea over what, I think it's because I bought her a coach ticket. What do I do?”
    He looks at Miles expectantly.

Wait...girlfriend? Alright, this definitely complicates things...

Unfortunately, things were about to become even more complicated for Miles and the fellow passengers.

Miles’s grip on his attaché case tightened involuntarily as the compartment began to shake violently. A light in the corner of the compartment caught his attention. What could have possibly happened to cause a commotion like this?

Looking over to the man beside him, Miles spoke quickly while trying to maintain his composure. “You said your girlfriend was in coach, right? I don’t want to scare you, but...didn’t it sound like the noise was emanating from that direction?”

Of course there were more questions that Miles had on his mind, not least of which pertained to the man’s choice of dating while married and the complication this would pose while he tried to get his wife to speak to him again. There were more important issues to be dealt with at the moment, however, and something was definitely wrong in coach. That much was obvious from the security guard’s hasty departure in that direction.

“Look, I’ll see what I can do, but for now we need to make sure your girlfriend is safe and secure, right?” Miles spoke earnestly, hoping his words wouldn’t betray his own nervousness over what might be happening in coach. He would be dishonest if he claimed that curiosity was not somewhat of a factor in his choice to see what the source of the noise was.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@-GAZKUL- ;
    Logan was a veteran of space. He had seen countless raids and this was no different. Like a man possessed he hit two Bandits carrying sacks in the legs, dropping them to the floor. Before he could take down another the leader of the group cried out to him.
    “Please stop, we mean you no harm!” Before opening fire. Despite the cover of the seats the Leaders shot clipped Logan in his right leg. Distracted by the pain Logan didn't have time to prepare for a Bandit with a rifle taking aim. The outburst of the guard had still shaken his nerves though and his shot went wide.

@lil' McDoom ;
    The Robot turned to Gjorgy.
    “Negatory. I was not built for culinary purposes. I do enjoy a good drink though.”
    Standing on the badit the Robot knocked all life from him. He reached down, plucking the bottle from Gjorgy's hands. Tipping it, he emptied half to bottles contents before handing it back to Gjorgy.
    “I-i-interesting taste.” The robot mused as his exposed circuits began to spark from the alcohol.
    “I am unit 774. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance human.” 774 chimed, his voice raising and dropping in pitch as the alcohol fried more of his circuits.
    “Welcome to my train.”

@Light Buster ;
    Thanks to Logan's break in the Bandits are distracted and Samantha slips out to the Bathroom near the rear of the carriage. Quickly suiting up she was now ready for action.

@Tetsanosuke ;
    Cassandra's declaration had caught the attention of the five Bandits. Before she could begin the door to the guard area opened and in came two bandits carrying a third who seemed to be badly injured.
    “Bloody Guards, he shot Steve” One of the new Bandits informed his companions. Another Bandits carrying a bag dropped it in horror before running into the guard area. Only one bandit seem to still remember Cassandra was present at all.
    “Aren't you Cassa Sweetfingers?” The bandit cried with joy. His friends turned to him looking for an explanation.
    “She's famous she is, bet she's rich” He said, looking back at Cassandra. One of the older bandits quickly put down the notion of robbing her.
    “She's an artist, we don't touch artists. Professional courtesy.”

@Cross Avantgarde ; @Valkarma ;
    “Hmm? Oh you can't expect me to go there. She'll just yell. I'm sure they're fine. Please, you have to help me. You look like you can handle anything, even your retarded friend here.”
    He said with a smile, slapping Jace playfully on the cheek.
    “Names Charles by the way”. Turning again to Miles to shake his hand.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing that her distraction really held no merit, Cassandra had that stereotypical 'anime-girl sigh with the sweat drop at the back of her head' sort of deal. "Tha's right..."

There really was no point in the continuing of her 'distraction', so she sat down in a nearby empty seat strumming away the chords for "No Regrets". It was reflexive, as it was the last song played by the entire band before they left the tour- leaving the limelight for the prison of the 'after years' of their stardom. But there was more behind that final concert that held that song in her heart to such degree, and for this moment she could only wonder if her 'immunity' here could be put to good use.

"So..." She gently waved for the attention of the 'older bandit', seeing as he apparently 'knew the ropes' in that gang, "Why might such fine gents need to hold up a train? Ou' of all the professions' you could 'ave had, why does this appeal?"

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Swearing as the bullet thumped into his flesh Logan dropped to one knee, the pain streaking up his body. "blank it out, protect the cargo" he thought, leveling out his revolver at the bandit with practiced ease, "keep fighting old man, don't die now". Instinctively knowing how many shots are left in the chamber he focuses on the task in hand, hoping that backup arrives soon. The metal is cold in his grip and the revolver roars once more, a fiery angel in his grasp.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Samantha made her way out of the bath room after suiting up. The idea of implanting the suit into her was a good idea after all. As she stepped out, she began to asses the situation, seeing things aren't going to end quietly. She ran toward a bandit and attempted to jump on him...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 08-27-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“Hmm? Oh you can't expect me to go there. She'll just yell. I'm sure they're fine. Please, you have to help me. You look like you can handle anything, even your retarded friend here.”
    He said with a smile, slapping Jace playfully on the cheek.

“Wha—no, I…” Miles was unsure of where to start, but he decided to interject on behalf of Candle/Jace first. “He’s a doctor, you know…and about the safety of the coach passengers, I’m not sure we should just—”

“Names Charles by the way”. Turning again to Miles to shake his hand.

Miles tentatively reached out and took Charles’s hand, giving it a firm shake despite the mildly eccentric behavior of his new acquaintance.

“Alright, Charles,” Miles said, “I want to help, and it seems that I’ll have to go to coach in order to do that. I don’t suppose you have a ticket to that part of the train? Or is this gonna be more complicated than I think?”

Did Charles want him to make his way to coach, or was there a preliminary step to take first? Scratching his head and looking over to Candle/Jace, Miles thought to himself, Why can’t things just be simple? Explosions, dance contests, and being put in the middle of love triangles…yeah, I’m definitely going to write a strong-worded letter to the company.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Cross Avantgarde ;
    Charles sighed. He is obviously unhappy with your plan. “Right, but you do ALL the talking”. Getting up, he looks like a man on his way to death row. “She's going to kill me” He murmurs to himself. It's almost as though he's forgotten completely about Miles and Jace as he shuffles towards Coach.

@Tetsanosuke ;
    Your gentle strumming has many of the bandits spellbound. One gently taps her foot while bobbing her head. All the passengers still look like their rooted to their seats in terror. Perhaps with time they might start challenging the bandits but for now Cassandra is going solo.
    The Bandits you addressed looks up to reply.
    “I would figure a fellow performer would understand. Our performances are not easy to put on. Lights, stages, venues, these all cost money. Unfortunately we are left with nothing else to do other than rob. It isn't pleasant but you do what you have to do.”
    Another bandit gets back to reliving people of their belongings. As a visibly upset woman puts her necklace into the back he pipes up.
    “Hey cheer up. I was at the zoo the other day. They only had one animal, a dog. It was a Shih Tzu!
    No one laughed.

@Light Buster ; @-GAZKUL- ;

With two bandits writhing on the floor in pain Logan opens fire again. The pain seems to be a little too much for Logan as his first shot goes wild, nearly hitting a passenger. Steadying his hand he fires again. The second shot hits a bandit with a rifle in the chest. His body hits the floor hard and remains there lifeless.
    His comrade takes aim with his rifle but before he can shoot is taken to the ground by Samantha. Leaping straight on top of him he falls down and a loud crack is heard. He screams out in pain.
    Seeing everything go against them their leader turns tail and makes his way to the second Coach carriage.
    Last edited by miniPhil; 08-27-2011 at 12:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information