AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Soulless

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Sign Up: Soulless

History:
    In the nearby future, the government develops an antidote for death called "Tamashii". Around the same time this antidote was developed, the population of the world began to rapidly decrease thanks to the Soulless - an organization of delinquints alike that had been used to make the antidote.

The government found out a way to steal the souls of humans, and began to kidnap the souls from criminals and turn their souls into Tamashii. Those that could afford Tamashii, also known as Chances, escaped death, and now live with two souls inside them.

Now, on a hunt to get their souls back, the criminal Soullesses have begun to declare war on all those who oppose them in order to reclaim their souls from the Chances. The Chances have no clue what they hold inside them, and the people that aren't involved know less than they do.

Additional Info:
    Chances, alike to Soullesses, can have their souls stolen. When their souls are stolen, and they have a singular soul again (or no soul), they're called a Neutral. Anyone that has been a Chance and had a soul or souls kidnapped is a Neutral.

Sample Character Sheet (Blank):
    Name:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Race:
    Clothing style:
    Soulless, Netural or Chance:
    Weapon:
    History:
    Additional Info:
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here):

***Please leave the picture space blank if without picture***

Sample Character 1:
    Name: Xing
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Race: Chinese
    Clothing style: Lolita
    Soulless, Netural or Chance: Neutral
    Weapon: Knives
    History: Was originally a chance, but after becoming a criminal the government removed her second soul and she became a Neutral. Now all what she wants to do is get revenge on the gov, and join with the Soullesses.
    Additional Info: Her mom works for the FBI
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here):

Sample Character 2:
    Name: Dylan
    Eyes: Black
    Hair: Black
    Race: Indian
    Clothing style: Skater
    Soulless, Netural or Chance: Soulless
    Weapon: Pistols
    History: After accidentally lighting his childhood home on fire and murdering his parents, Dylan was thrown into juvie. Now that he's out and Soulless, he searches for his soul.
    Additional Info: Experienced amnesia after the fire, and still has no recollection of his parents or the fire

Sample Character 3:
    Name: Akatsuki
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Strawberry Blonde
    Race: American
    Clothing style: Sweatpants and jacket
    Soulless, Netural or Chance: Chance
    Weapon: Rifle
    History: After being attacked by Soullesses, she took the rifle her dad kept in the downstairs closet and ran away. She's now on the run, while being hunted down by several Soullesses.
    Additional Info: Hates being wet

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sign Up: Soulless

Name: Katex
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Race: Japanese and American
    Clothing style: Gothic
    Soulless, Netural or Chance: Soulless
    Weapon: Pistols
    History: Katex (nicknamed Kate) robbed a bank when he was twelve, and faced a year in juvie. When the government invented Tamashii he was collected from his home to have his soul taken away, and woke up on his patio. He soon realized his soul was gone and went to go join the rest of the Soulless.
    Additional Info: Doesn't like being woken up
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Roxas_Organization_13_by_eric899.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	45512
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 06-20-2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: I forgot the race o_O

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Has this been accepted by LPS?

4. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Name: Hanatako Murasashi
    Eyes: Crimson
    Hair: Purple
    Race: Japanese-Australian Mix
    Clothing style: Casual Japanese
    Weapon: High Dexterity enables him to dodge, flip, and hit pressure points with bare hands.
    History: Hanatako was just a ordinary guy who just graduated from college. He had no siblings, but good parents. He look for a lot of places to get a job, but he couldn't find any he liked. He was very skilled in his acrobatic areas, but it didn't do him much good, financially. One day, he was crossing a busy street, when he was shoved by one of his school rivals. Hanatako quickly got up, but in vein, being hit by a car. Naturally, he was hospitalized, and was expected to die. But then he was given a Tamashii at the last second. Since then, Hanatako lives, but he is much different. Now, he's caught in a war he never thought he would fight. At first he was on nobody's side, until a gang of Soullesses cornered him. Hanatako fought them and escaped, but his mind was set, he would fight for the Chances. He often says, "I survived once...I'll survive again!.."
    Additional Info: Hanatako has a very mixed personality, all covered by a casual and careless sense. He doesn't have much other skills other than his dexterity. He does tent to swear quite a bit, along with slang usage. When he isn't yelling, thought, he does tend to mumble, with his middle-pitched voice.
    Picture:

PS: @~Shobu~ : It looks fine to me, it has everything that an RP should have. It isn't a requirement to have "Approved" at the top of the RP post.
    Last edited by I A; 06-19-2011 at 09:39 PM.
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

6. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Name: Shaquille Pabst
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Race: African American
    Clothing style: baggy/prep
    Weapon: High combat skills, and super strength allowing him to be able to hold his giant sword on his back with ease
    History: Shaquille growed up in an unusual life. By the age of 9, he was basically raised by his grandmother as his mother and father was always out doing there so called jobs of an pilot. One faithfull day there was two men standing at the door in black saying that his mother and father had past away in a horrific plane crash. Dread filled over shaquille. Soon after he learned the truth that his father and mother were undercover in an secret organization helping out the government by taking out criminals any means necassary. Soon after the organization came fore him to use his talents as a kid to do stuff that normal agents couldnt do. That with the fact of having the blood of two of there best agents they put him in an workout facility teaching him the mastery of being a sharpshooter, and martial arts. At the age of 14, he succesfully completed mission after mission. But then took a break. Running away he tried to live a normal life as a kid with his grandmother, but fate had a way to drag him back in. 4 years later, coming home one day he found out the his grandmother was kiidnapped by this organization he helped and the only way to find the women that has been with him his whole life would be to finish one last job. After getting the information and heading out shaq was ambushed by his own organization, after grabing all the money from his parents asset, and finding his grandmother dead, he headed away from the country. In this new country he gets to start a new. Buying a new house, and everything he ever wanted while still aquiring skills, and abilities. Also aquiring this Tamashii.

Additional Info: Shaq has a mixed personaltiy. At times he makes friends really easy but dont let them in his life to much. Carring the burden around as an trained assasin, and never knowing what a real family is, he has evil inside him also

8. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shobu~ View Post
    Has this been accepted by LPS?
    Yes~ =3

Quote Originally Posted by DemonSlayerThe3rd View Post
    PS: @~Shobu~ : It looks fine to me, it has everything that an RP should have. It isn't a requirement to have "Approved" at the top of the RP post.
    I should do that XD

~~~

Approved characters:
    shaqpabst
    DemonSlayerThe3rd - Love the Japanese and Australian mix! =3

~~~

I will make an RPG thread after we get 2 more people to sign up, ne?
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 06-22-2011 at 04:07 PM.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

10. Thanks I A thanked for this post
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

that would be great

12. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Name: Dax Phoenix
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: White
    Race: British-Irish
    Clothing style: (Shown in pic)
    Soulless, Neutral or Chance: Neutral
    Weapon: Two M9
    History: Dax comes from a military/medical family. His mother as expert in medicine and his father was a colonel in the British military. For most of his childhood, his mother taught him medicine. From the hours of learning about medicine, Dax had a fair amount of medical knowledge even though he never out it to good use. As his father was a colonel in the British military, Dax learned how to use and fire a handgun. The sensation of firing the gun, sound of the bullet, feeling the recoil made Dax into liking guns. As he used the handgun more often, his accuracy and reflexes became heighten. When he reach the age of 18, Dax received a M9 from his father. Happy as he was Dax was content with the one handgun, he wanted two handguns.

Shortly, a few months after his birthday. Dax found out that he was going to a soul transfered into him. He refused such thing to ever happen to him. One soul, his soul, was enough for him. Once his parent parents tried to force the process on to him. Dax took all the things he need including another handgun, he ran away from home.
    Additional Info: Dax's eye sight is second to none along with reflexes. Also he likes turtles.
    Picture:

14. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Also he likes turtles..."

Brilliant! I love it! x3

@Ensifer : Approved

~~~

I'm thinking about starting the RP, actually, when 10 people sign up. 5 is a small number and stuff, and I don't think it'll be that fun with just us playing ._____.

...Or maybe I'll start the RPG now that we have 5 people? You guys tell me. ;D
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 06-28-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Join my RPG

16. Thanks Elukien thanked for this post
    Likes Elukien liked this post
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Name: Alex Monotang (Also known as mono)
    Eyes: A rare color of red
    Hair: White
    Race: American
    Clothing style: (shown in picture)
    Weapon: Sniper rifle, and a desert eagle along with a hidden blade.
    History: When he was young maybe around 7 or 8 there was a loud knock at the door. His parents told him to hid and they answered the door. The next thing he knew there were gunshots and his parents were gone. Then the house started to burn, burn to the ground and he escaped barley with his life and little food. He made his way to a near by house where he was adopted by a old couple and taken care of when he was 12 they found his skill with sniping and got the nickname "pink mist." His name became famous around the city he lived. At age 14 his parents died of a house fire started in the kitchen from there on he lived in the woods with his sniper rifle. He would kill elk and deer to trade for money and bought medicine and ammo 24/7. When this disease came out he was the first person to by the cure and became a chance.
    Additional Info: He great lead skills but can get very lazy in the heat of a battle.

18. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

sweet we have enough

20. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Saklas Samsara
    Eyes: grey
    Hair: brown
    Race: Caucasian
    Clothing style: scavenged rags
    Weapon: None (he has no combat skills)
    History: The name Saklas Samsara is unknown save to only the most connected of government insiders. He spent much of his life suffering from muscular atrophy that left him unable to walk. However, his mind was keen and he focused his attention on medicine obtaining his doctorate in his early twenties. His talents attracted the attention of the government who recruited him to help develop Tamashii. He worked on the project for many years, but while he did his disease began to progress, weakening his lungs and internal organs. It seemed that he would not live to see the immortality that his work had helped to bring in. However, fearing death, he stole an early prototype and injected it into himself. His muscles strengthened, the age dripped away from his face, and he was able to stand. He departed the project as quickly as he could before anyone would be the wiser.

However, the early version of Tamashii hadn't been perfected, the soul implanted within him fought with his own, the conflict between the two souls wiped his memory. The problem proved to be progressive. Every 24 hours, his memories would be reset and he would forget his name, his history, anything about where he was. Now he can only wonder and hope to piece together whatever life he can from the fall shards of his own mind.

Additional Info: Every day at 5:37 am GMT his memory is completely erased. He remembers facts and skills such as how to bandage an injury but all memories of events and people are lost.

He is almost impossible to kill... the early prototype version of the Tamashii left him with incredible regenerative abilities.

Picture: http://ivy.myrrhlynn.net/gallery/Kao...20Cage/047.jpg
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

22. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98 : Approved
    @Luzifer : Approved

~~~

Okay!! Starting the RPG now~ sign-ups are still very much alive xD

[link to RPG]
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 06-28-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Join my RPG

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

How many souls can Chances have in them at once? and do they come out? sorry for the questions ^^' signing up soon ~

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ai_frostbite View Post
    How many souls can Chances have in them at once? and do they come out? sorry for the questions ^^' signing up soon ~
    Ah~ thx for adding that you were signing up soon! Love to see new RPers in the RPG. ^^

Chances can have several souls in them at once. Though I'd like to keep the maximum to about 3 souls, just because I don't think it'd be easy to have another NDE after just having one. It was in my plot advancement ideas that Soullesses eventually find out that doctors had made an extraction device for Chances. However, they don't find out that until we get more towards the end. ^^;; So, uh, basically, Chances can have up to three souls in them and the souls don't come out right now.

Hope that helps~ ^^

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ok so how we start this out?

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shaqpabst View Post
    ok so how we start this out?

It's already started on the RPG thread, which you should be able to see on your computer.

~~~

Also, to everyone that has been posting questions here, questions are meant for the OOC thread that I've started. You can also PM me, but sometimes I take a while to reply.

Join my RPG

Junior Member ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass has a reputation beyond repute ironglass's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2012 09:51 PM
    Threads

Can we still sign up?

If we can, then heres my character sheet:

Name: Bruce
    Hair: (Black) Spiked
    Race: Asian
    Clothing style: Tight Jeans and Muscle Shirt
    Soulless, Netural or Chance: Netural
    Weapon: Nunchucks and Throwing Knives
    History: Used to be a Martial Arts instructor, now he goes around looking the someone strong to fight. He found a opponent who manages to defeat him, and it turns out the opponent was a Soullesse. He loses his soul, and now looks for the one who took it.
    Additional Info: He has experience with the Drunken Fist (3 years)
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here): I currently don’t have a pic, but I will draw one up as quickly as possible

Last edited by ironglass; 07-19-2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Fix data

29. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ironglass View Post
    Can we still sign up?

History: Used to be a Martial Arts instructor, now he goes around looking the someone strong to fight. He found a opponent who manages to defeat him, and it turns out the opponent was a Soullesse. He loses his soul, and now looks for the one who took it.
    Picture (if you have a pic resembling or of your character, please upload or link it here): I currently don’t have a pic, but I will draw one up as quickly as possible

Sounds awww~lritey~~
    (alright)

@ironglass : Approved

Yush x3 the sign-ups are still going on (we haven't gotten many people to sign up after the rp was started, tho).
    you can start rping~

oh, and your drawings are awesome!! keep up the good work (sorry for the terrible grammar and stuff... im writing this really quick because i have 2 watch all of my younger siblings ill come back on later to add grammar -coughmaybecough-)

Join my RPG

Junior Member jellycone89 will become famous soon enough jellycone89's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jellycone89

Name: onigiri
    Eyes: grayish blue
    Hair: Gray/Black
    Race: Chinese
    Clothing style: Casual
    Weapon: An old rusted and broken katana
    History: Upon birth his mother died and his father died of grief. After his parents died his grandfather, who was a chace, took him in, but his grandfather died when a soulless burned down his house, but onigiri survived and wanders the streets, fearing all soulless.
    Additional Info: He always wanted to travel to America, his life's dream is to taste this so called sensation called a "Big Mac."
    Last edited by jellycone89; 07-23-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Don't make me...
    Sig by: Jellycone89

32. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Wolf
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: Bald
    Race: Northern
    Clothing Style: Leathers
    Soulless/chance etc: Soulless
    Weapon: Handgun and combat knife
    History: Convicted for the murder of his employers, sentenced to hang but given a reprieve in exchange for a soul. Now he wants it back.

34. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jellycone89
    >w< You're so mean, Nii-chan -pouts- Approved*

*Check out the OOC thread. Everyone starts off in the USA, so you have to have already flown/sailed/whatever there.

@-GAZKUL-
    Approved

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ironglass View Post
    Can we still sign up?

That person was me xp

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shaqpabst View Post
    That person was me xp
    <(OwO;;<) Seriously? Hnn~ w-well... I guess it's okay since there's a person per account... *twiddles thumbs*
    You draw good, on the other hand Keep up the good work
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-29-2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: G-Goddamn those emotes... (T_T+)

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

who u talking 2 xp

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information