AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Debate, Fairy Tail vs. Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

Junior Member Zarkly is on a distinguished road Zarkly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2012 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: J3RV1N

Default Debate, Fairy Tail vs. Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

My brother and I are in debate about Fairy Tail vs. Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I believe, in my opinion, that KHR would win. I love both anime, but I'll give this one to KHR. Both anime are like even.

2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Default Re: Debate, Fairy Tail vs. Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

Everyone likes different anime and both are very different that I see no reason to even put them together
    unless you are talking about the characters from one vs from the other in which case idk

Junior Member Zarkly is on a distinguished road Zarkly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2012 07:51 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: J3RV1N

Mh'hm, I understand that. Although, I'm talking about fights between Fairy Tail and KHR thus why I give the point to KHR.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkly View Post
    My brother and I are in debate about Fairy Tail vs. Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I believe, in my opinion, that KHR would win. I love both anime, but I'll give this one to KHR. Both anime are like even.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeaR View Post
    Everyone likes different anime and both are very different that I see no reason to even put them together
    unless you are talking about the characters from one vs from the other in which case idk
    Well, finally loke thread about KATEKYO HITMAN!
    I love both Fairy Tail and KHR (which I seem are clearly underated on AF, but just not time enough in here to say it for sure), but they are completely different, so I understand both of you.
    Fairy Tail , which the magic skills and the guildas goes away from most animes (at least that I know), the only thing similar to it that I know are Bleach's kaidous, but they are not that used.
    As for KHR the mafia theme is even more distinct and, as well, the hero Tsuna is completely different from Naruto, Luffy (One Piece), Ichigo (Bleach), Natsu (Fairy Tail) and Inuyasha, per example, and I like it's personality, which starts to be just afraid of everything and even kinda annoying to the strong Tsuna who fights with everything with is X-gloves to protect all his friends.

I'd agree that I prefer Katekyo's fights, tend to be longer than Fairy Tail's, but guess what's more important is that both are excelent animes and very pretty different from the other Shounen's. I still am in the middle of watching both but would give 18/20 to FT and I guess 19/20 to KHR (or instead 17 for FT and 18 for KHR)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information