AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Vocaloid Music?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 94.12%
  • No

1 5.88%
  • Other (Comment on thread please)

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Vocaloid Music?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Is Vocaloid Music?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Footed Booby View Post
    What I'm saying is you don't understand it because you're reading a book written and russian without knowing russian.
    So by your analogy, back then before music theories were formulated, no music existed?
    Music is a physical phenomenon. Analyzing it with theories is only a man-made way to look at it.
    I'm sorry I don't like your "academically correct" way.
    And how many modern singers do you suppose actually understand music theory? Are you gonna say their songs are not music now?

Also, stop calling names. It shows your lack of valid argument.

2. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    ~♥~ Pegasister ~♥~ Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts PPG Buttercup PPG Bubbles PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 02:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

tl;dr. I've said what I needed to say. If you cannot accept an opposing position then I consider it no fault but your own.

Back then before music theory existed there was no such thing as computer. //2

I'm not trying to troll. You guys are just making it really easy. O_O

I said one thing that would constitute name calling, and it's not like it was out of line. Trained monkeys do what they're trained to do!
    Last edited by Blue Footed Booby; 06-04-2011 at 11:24 PM. Reason: saysisadingus

4. Dislikes Aleyna disliked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Aeschylus View Post
    Yes, and? It is a program that writes music; a guitar is not music, neither is a piano or a human's ability to vocalize sound.

Music written by Vocaloid is art in the same way as all other music. You can't call something music, and then turn around and not call it art. All music is art, but not all art is music.
    It both writes and plays the music. And Lets look at the piano. What of those self playing pianos? I don't mean electronic ones but ones that had a music like device? Is that not music?

That's a natural setting and something of nature creating said 'music'. Computers are synthetic and cynical. There is nothing beautiful about the sound of a keyboard of the click of a mouse... Unless you're a huge goddamn nerd.

Aeschylus, you're being way too literal and I hope you understand that the 'music' created by these programs is no better or different than the music Brittany Spears produces(except that's not true because Brittany actually sings the lyrics//2,) if you look at it from the perspective of someone who understand Music Theory. Art comes from an individuals interpretation of something, whatever it may be. If you opened the program and threw a three chord chord progression down in a 4/4 time signature, and then opened a new project and did the same time it would turn out exactly the same. Take out a guitar and do the same thing. Listen to both tracks and neither one will sound the same(unless you don't have an ear and don't understand what the word subtle means.)

Techno is redundant, and so is vocaloid, for the exact same reason. It takes out the human element, no actual human effort when into producing those sounds and beats and whatnot. It does not come off as if an individual created the song. There is no emotion. If you would prefer to stick to your computerized clinics, and dance to your synthetic band for superior cynics then by all means, go ahead, but most musicians do not really take it seriously.

But it's okay!!111 You don't have to fret. Some people just don't have standards and you can't blame them for that. It's societies fault. O_O
    ---

The foundation of music is math, but there needs to be that human element to really move people. A midi of Stairway to Heaven (and I hate Led Zeppelin) without the sloppy guitar work of Jimmy Page and the raspy I need to quit smoking vocals of Robert Plant would not at all have been as successful.

Vocaloid is a product. It's three chord 4/4 pop music. It's a manipulative way to get people to give you money. It works -really- well on people who don't understand what they're listening to.

Which, I assume is all of you. //2
    You're right, it does come down to interpretation. And no one's interpretation is any less valid then anothers. It's not redundant. You're just looking at it at the singer aspect when it could be looked at like an instrument. Which it is. And I don't see how it lacks the human element. If done right is sounds a lot more natural then say Ke$ha or Katie Perry who use auto tune like crazy. And then there's bands that add effects to voices to get a techno effect. What about those? Do those lack the human element? And go watch a documentary on YouTube about what goes into a Miku concert. There's plenty of people working on it. From the animation to the effects. If anything it has multiple human elements since people put a lot of care and effort into them. Think of Vocaloid as an instrument, not as a person. Since that's what it is. A tool, just like a guitar or a violin. Only makes sense such tools will evolve with technology. Just look at electric guitars. Or the self playing piano I mentioned earlier. Is that piano not creating music? There's no human involved.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I said one thing that would constitute name calling, and it's not like it was out of line. Trained monkeys do what they're trained to do!
    I think I've seen enough. It's time to stop feeding the troll.
    Even if he's not a troll, he doesn't deserve any more attention.
    You may have the last say in the argument. I'm not wasting any more time.
    Last edited by animeyay; 06-04-2011 at 11:35 PM.

7. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna, Souji Seta liked this post
    ~♥~ Pegasister ~♥~ Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol. This all started because of Anime. I had nothing to do with it. He made a big enough deal out of it to troll you poor suckers by posting this in Misc. ^_^

Also you guys kind of need to learn a lesson in tolerance. I'm actually kind of upset you don't take my opinion seriously with my minor is music theory in all.
    Last edited by Blue Footed Booby; 06-04-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are people not aware that just about ANYTHING that makes a sound can be considered percussion music?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

10. Likes Anoleis liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Lol. This all started because of Anime. I had nothing to do with it. He made a big enough deal out of it to troll you poor suckers by posting this in Misc. ^_^
    ...are you serious?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

12. Dislikes Blue Footed Booby disliked this post
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    It both writes and plays the music. And Lets look at the piano. What of those self playing pianos? I don't mean electronic ones but ones that had a music like device? Is that not music?
    You don't understand, a piano is not music. A piano, the musical instrument, is not sounds waves to which we interpret as music. One object (the piano) is not the idea (music).

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Or the self playing piano I mentioned earlier. Is that piano not creating music? There's no human involved.
    Do you mean one of the pianos where you put a CD in and it plays music? I've yet to see a piano that actually creates music...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Is it music? Yes. It's sounds strung together in some sort of pattern meant to be entertainment.
    Is it art? No. Blue Footed Booby explained this. This in particular pretty much hits the core of it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Footed Booby
    If you opened the program and threw a three chord chord progression down in a 4/4 time signature, and then opened a new project and did the same time it would turn out exactly the same. Take out a guitar and do the same thing. Listen to both tracks and neither one will sound the same(unless you don't have an ear and don't understand what the word subtle means.)
    Is it fake, shallow, and vapid? Completely.
    Does it require any musical skill or ability? None at all.
    Does it require any instrumental skill or ability? None at all.

Also, the Vocaloid program itself is pretty screwy, and the UI (at least back when I used it) sucks.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been calling it a product-- I mean music the whole time. I'm just saying it shouldn't be considered art(life altering art like the kind of stuff that is remembered -forever- after it's produced,) and wait ten years, and no one will give a damn. Except maybe you, you seem to take this stuff really seriously. It's a fad. Have fun with it, that much I have no problem with.

I told anime I would not take this seriously until it was on a real music forum, and I still wont. You're all biased with you're anime and your.. Obsession with the Japanese culture. Which there's nothing wrong with, but it's uh.. Just not an objective or educated audience to be having the conversation with.
    okay then, partner, let's say Saki Fujita (the voice behind Hatsune Miku) and a band performed one of Miku's songs, would you consider that music then? and umm, ten years? news flash for you, vocaloid has been around since 2004 (looked in it on the net just now).

"obsession with the Japanese culture?" now, you attack us? *sigh* now, why wouldn't we take you seriously when you insult as like that? and "educated?" news flash for you again, I'm a mechanical engineer.
    if you said I'm obsessed with Japanese culture, you're dead wrong, I just watch anime as a form of stress reliever, being out there on the field actually doing something, can really get to you. Although my favorite show, isn't an anime, it's a show called, "Top shot" in History Channel.

Frankly, I just don't like the way you talk. nobody called you a "silly monkey" but here you are, insulting us.

anyhow, back to topic. Still, anything that makes a nice tune should be considered music (coz if it ain't, damn, I don't know what the heck I'll call it). As I said, I don't care about some music theory that some famous musician made in the past, its HIS/HER perspective. Everyone has different ways of viewing things.

Is it music? Yes. It's sounds strung together in some sort of pattern meant to be entertainment.
    Is it art? No. Blue Footed Booby explained this. This in particular pretty much hits the core of it:

Is it fake, shallow, and vapid? Completely.
    Does it require any musical skill or ability? None at all.
    Does it require any instrumental skill or ability? None at all.

Also, the Vocaloid program itself is pretty screwy, and the UI (at least back when I used it) sucks.
    I'm compelled to agree.
    Last edited by Souji Seta; 06-04-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aeschylus View Post
    You don't understand, a piano is not music. A piano, the musical instrument, is not sounds waves to which we interpret as music. One object (the piano) is not the idea (music).

Do you mean one of the pianos where you put a CD in and it plays music? I've yet to see a piano that actually creates music...
    The item itself isn't but it's a tool used to create music, no different then the Vocaloid program. And no, think late 1800's.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This poll is about whether or not it's art or music, if you're not allowed to pick a side than Anime should not have made this thread. o_O''

I suggest some of you actually learn how to play a musical instrument before you reply again to this thread. Again, ANIME WHEN YOU POST THIS ON A REAL MUSIC FORUM I WILL TAKE IT THE OPINIONS OF THE POSTERS MORE SERIOUSLY.

Except for Kyky, he really does play and understands the VERY SIMPLE concept I laid on the table.
    Last edited by Blue Footed Booby; 06-04-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

This poll is about whether or not it's art or music, if you're not allowed to pick a side than Anime should not have made this thread. o_O''

I suggest some of you actually learn how to play a musical instrument before you reply again to this thread. Again, ANIME WHEN YOU POST THIS ON A REAL MUSIC FORUM I WILL TAKE IT THE OPINIONS OF THE POSTERS MORE SERIOUSLY.

Except for Kyky, he really does play and understands the VERY SIMPLE concept I laid on the table.
    First part made no sense and how do you know some of us don't know how to play an instrument? I can play the guitar and ocarina. Took lessons for the guitar and self taught the ocarina.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It sure is easy to blame others isn't it?
    人類は調和したのか?

20. Likes Souji Seta liked this post
    Dislikes Blue Footed Booby disliked this post
    Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Booby is right, the rest of you sthu.

22. Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

as a jew i can't support Hatsune Miku and the Nazi movement
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

24. Thanks Nephthys thanked for this post
    Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

gj, ray

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

By Godwin's Law, this thread is now invalid.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

27. Likes Souji Seta, RaShayRitto liked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ocarina. lol...... lol...... lol.....

29. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ocarina. lol...... lol...... lol.....
    It's a valid wind instrument and I did say I also played the guitar. So I suggest you don't just comment on what you have no retort to.

31. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Figure View Post
    Booby is right, the rest of you sthu.
    Wrong as usual, Stick. First I want you to tell me why he's right before you post that in this thread.

@RaShayRitto really?
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol, it's a nerd instrument is what it is. EVERYONE that played Zelda whatever knows how to 'play' an ocarina. It doesn't take any skill at all. lol lol lol.

Anime, look what you did. This was a huge waste of time for everyone.

34. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

lol, it's a nerd instrument is what it is. EVERYONE that played Zelda whatever knows how to 'play' an ocarina. It doesn't take any skill at all. lol lol lol.

Anime, look what you did. This was a huge waste of time for everyone.
    I never said it was hard to learn. I just said I self taught and played it. And I didn't pick it up till about three years ago so it has nothing to do with OoT. And I've noticed you're simply getting off topic and are ignoring any counter arguments and just hiding behind musical theory. Which is just that a THEORY, i.e. not set in stone and can evolve.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anime started this thread, then I replied with my opinion and was from there on attack for it, and now he's neg repping me and all my friends.

Who knew that having an opposing view was such an atrocity?! I thought this was America, the land of the free!!!!!1111111
    Last edited by Blue Footed Booby; 06-05-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Animeiskindofdumb

37. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I suggest some of you actually learn how to play a musical instrument before you reply again to this thread.
    I play the violin and the cello. You don't need to play a musical instrument to be a music theorist.

And I've noticed you're simply getting off topic and are ignoring any counter arguments and just hiding behind musical theory.
    ^This

Who knew that having an opposing view was such an atrocity?! I thought this was America, the land of the free!!!!!1111111
    You haven't given any reason for us to respect your views, other than the pathetic "ITZ MAH OPINIONZ"
    Last edited by Anoleis; 06-05-2011 at 12:14 AM.

39. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information