AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this E3?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Microsoft

1 7.69%
  • Sony

7 53.85%
  • Nintendo

5 38.46%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: E3 2011 Discussion Thread

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: E3 2011 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    I'm not sure how you can call the new controller "atrocious" even though you haven't actually used it yet. o_O
    Well it doesn't look very attractive, as I said it looks like a leapfrogs toy. o_O;; Also using that for extended periods of play doesn't sound like that much fun, what I did like is the way they took advantage of it in the gameplay scenes. I am a bit worried on how people will play those sports games like Ping Pong and such seeing as it's a different shape. e_e;;
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    I'm not sure how you can call the new controller "atrocious" even though you haven't actually used it yet. o_O
    I'm pretty sure you can tell by a controller's button layout whether or not it's going to feel awkward. Sure it would be better to test it, but look at the PSP Go for example. When it was announced, it was criticized for it's lack of UMD's and, in terms of button layout, criticized for the analog stick being to the right of the d-pad. Allow me to illustrate once more in this diagram:
    The analog stick and D-Pad on the right should be centered with the controller, not placed to the top left of it. Complete waste of space to make the controller larger. Moreover, the analog stick should be beneath the D-Pad.

The buttons on the bottom are far too spaced out, even though they are centered. Again, this is a waste of space and only makes the controller unnecessarily larger. Those buttons, the camera, and the shoulder buttons could have been compressed a bit, without altering the screen size, to make the controller smaller. As it stands now, moving your hands from playing to pausing will feel very awkward and will take longer to pause as opposed to current consoles.

Finally, the buttons on the right should really be above the analog stick. Both the analog stick and buttons should also be centered, so as to not waste space and make the control unnecessarily larger.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, I have used the controller and I have a lot to say about it.

First of all, for me it felt as the same width as using an iPad..so that wasn't much a big deal for me. While I am not really fan of where the analogs got placed, it didn't felt too uncomfortable but it's still a bad design imo. The relation between the controller and the screen works great, kinda like a big DS. While the Zelda game played well, I am afraid it will not do so well as a hardcore controller. The controller works great for RPGs, that's true but we are forgetting about fighting games and shooters. They will never work great with this controller, considering how the D-pad and the analogs are placed...And I mean hardcore not casual fighting or shooters...people that actually play fighting games 24/7. I mean look it at...how all the buttons are far apart....And I already predict it will be bad to play a SSB game with it.

Overall the controller works great and it's perfect for a lot of games, but they better come up with a classic controller pro version 2 because hardcore games will not feel so hardcore with this controller.

4. Likes Bulf liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, it's quite likely that the design of the controller could change; Nintendo might very well take feedback from E3 on-board with regards to design and change the layout (basically, move everything down or something. >_>)

I only suggest this, though. For all I know Nintendo could not give a damn.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    You know, it's quite likely that the design of the controller could change; Nintendo might very well take feedback from E3 on-board with regards to design and change the layout (basically, move everything down or something. >_>)

I only suggest this, though. For all I know Nintendo could not give a damn.
    I think Nintendo better, because their stocks are taking a hit xD

Joystiq Article: Nintendo Stock Down 5 Percent After Wii U Reveal
    Their Source: Forbes

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    I think Nintendo better, because their stocks are taking a hit xD
    According to another article, when Apple announced their highly successful iPad, Apple's stock went down as well. Nintendo only needs to make the right adjustment, whether to the design or capability or pricing, to make it right.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The controller works well though. They can always adjust it....But like, if they make me play Super Street Fighter IV(or a any fighter in general) like you play it on the 3DS where you tap for your combo instead of you doing it for yourself then it's already stupid. They can keep their controller how they want..I mean, like I said, it works great(Like games like Super Mario Bros. Mii) but they need to release another type of controller for the other genres so developers don't have to make stupid choices and nerf down games.

Hardcore games are not hardcore if they are play in a casual way. (e:g SSFIV on the 3DS)

EDIT: Tomorrow I will try to play Ghost Recon: Online on the WiiU....So I can finally conclude on how good this controller is...But from the videos, I seen..it looks bad...but I will have to try it myself.

Honestly, why can't Nintendo leave gaming as it is?
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-08-2011 at 08:18 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going to hope that in keeping backwards compatibility with the Wii, Nintendo keeps backwards compatibility of their controllers so that the Gamecube pad works on the WiiU as well.

I'm sure someone mentioned the Wii's Wiimote works on the WiiU, so I'm not just hoping but assuming that Nintendo will let people use wired controllers. I can't imagine people using that WiiPad (I'm going to mock it with that name) when playing Smash Bros; most expensive ragequits EVER. seriously.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be possible; just that much with the reason that wireless controllers are actually BANNED at Brawl tournaments, Nintendo needs to let peeps use wired pads. Just saying. >.>

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So after watching the Nintendo Press conference, I must say, I have a LOT more confidence in them now than I ever did before.

They fixed everything, and also got rid of a lot problems in gaming in general.

Still have to wait to play the thing myself, but I am pretty impressed.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin

Ad a matter of fact, Wiimotes do work with the WiiU, I am not sure if you can connect Gamecube controllers though since I couldn't see the console completely. However, if Wiimotes are compatible at least you can use your Classic Controller Pro and maybe a TvC Arcade Fightstick.

Anyways, I got to play Ghost Recon: Online and Ninja Gaiden 3.

Over all, there were nice games to play and well, Ghost Recon: Online wasn't that bad...but this is coming from someone who plays shooters on computers and Xbox 360(the better controller for shooters if compared to PS3s) But I mean, it's going to get kinda hard to get used to it, especially since it involves you tapping the screen...And it felt like playing on a giant PSP but because it's big, it felt kinda weird.

Ninja Gaiden 3 was good, but once it involved you actually tapping the screen and slashing it with your finger, that was a major turn off for me.

You know, when journalist talked about the controller, they talked on how well they work and how well their respond...not how well they will work with games. Only game that worked so well with this was Super Mario Bros. Mii.

Also, the WiiU will only accept one WiiU controller per console. So your guest are stuck with the wiimotes.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-10-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    @Ranshiin
    Also, the WiiU will only accept one WiiU controller per console. So your guest are stuck with the wiimotes.
    That pretty much confirms Gamecube pad support ... Smash Bros 4 will be unplayable with wiimotes. The only alternative would be classic pad support only, but that sounds kinda stupid since Nintendo know Smash is a huge tournament game and every tournament player uses Gamecube pads.. >.>;

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's true, it probably confirms so but Nintendo has done some ludicrous things before and it will again. I mean, I wouldn't mind playing with a CCpro but I always play with my GC controller.

And hopefully they make the WiiU Regiongree, because the Vita is going to be Regionfree.

Nintendo need to focus on their hardcore market, and just drop the casual market completely.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nintendo need to focus on their hardcore market, and just drop the casual market completely.
    or at the very least try to get the casual market into the hardcore market.

I think they're taking a step in the right direction. And I'm glad that they kept their promise of making the new console in HD

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With that controller, might as well just get an iPad.

I mean, it does everything an iPad does games apps-wise.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I do really like how you can continue playing your game on the Pad when you want to switch to the Tv.

That's been a problem for a really long time.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

With that controller, might as well just get an iPad.

I mean, it does everything an iPad does games apps-wise.
    No thanks. An iPad will never have Super Smash Bros. 4, nor will it have an HD Zelda, or anything to be taken seriously video game-wise (IMO).

I am much more optimistic towards this console, now. Especially since now it's pretty much a for sure thing that there will be no friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    That pretty much confirms Gamecube pad support ... Smash Bros 4 will be unplayable with wiimotes. The only alternative would be classic pad support only, but that sounds kinda stupid since Nintendo know Smash is a huge tournament game and every tournament player uses Gamecube pads.. >.>;
    Actually the GCN controller is not going to be compatible as the Wii U (understandably) won't have GCN compatibility.

Buy a Classic Controller Pro right now and get used to it, it is what we'll be using unless we get used to the Wii U's controller.
    Last edited by Aulos; 06-10-2011 at 05:14 PM.

~Made by me~

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonist View Post
    No thanks. An iPad will never have Super Smash Bros. 4, nor will it have an HD Zelda, or anything to be taken seriously video game-wise (IMO).

I am much more optimistic towards this console, now. Especially since now it's pretty much a for sure thing that there will be no friend codes.

Actually the GCN controller is not going to be compatible as the Wii U (understandably) won't have GCN compatibility.

Buy a Classic Controller Pro.
    Yeah, and SSB4 won't be fairly playable with that outrageous controller.

And sure, using your fingers to slash is sure fun!

I already have one.
    ^Nevermind: When I quoted you, that excerpt of the post was added and I thought you were talking to me..
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-10-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Just finished watching both Sony and Nintendo and I honestly can't say which was better. Sony had that more consistency but Nintendo had more 'Ohh, whats this?' moments. Highlights of both were the sidesplittingly hilarious basketball player and the third party developers talking about the WiiU. Still have to see xbox but from reactions in this thread it doesn't look too good. Their E3 last year was dismal.

In regards to the WiiU and it's Ipad controler, I don't like the look. I don't like the fact that a controller will probably cost as much as much as a console. I don't like the set up of buttons(I'll forgive until I try it though)
    I do like the games. I do like the new ways of playing, the example used in the press conference being one player is on the ground in an fps while the other controls a ship from the sky. I do like the fact that I can play even when someone is watching tv. So overall, meh. I'll reserve judgment till I try it. The more hardcore games continue to prove Maltrom's prophecy right.
    My 2 cents.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, and SSB4 won't be fairly playable with that outrageous controller.
    I'm sure people would be able to adjust to the Classic Controller Plus. My gosh, we've been using the same controller for TEN years. Isn't it time to maybe try something a little different?

~Made by me~

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm sure people would be able to adjust to the Classic Controller Plus. My gosh, we've been using the same controller for TEN years. Isn't it time to maybe try something a little different?
    While I'm all for innovation, I'll bet the majority of the gamers out there don't want any changes, not because they can't adapt, but because they don't want to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    In regards to the WiiU and it's Ipad controler, ... I don't like the fact that a controller will probably cost as much as much as a console.
    Isn't it meant to be Wii's successor? I see it more as a console that doubles up as a controller.
    Last edited by animeyay; 06-10-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not when it doesn't fully work with the genre.

Considering the console now, a lot of fighting games will be made for this game...and considering what they did with Dead or Alive: Dimensions and Super Street fighter IV on the 3DS. I wanna play a good fighter, that involves good skills not a tapping fest.

Shooters so far are okay with this, and with the screen, you get a map of the game.

See, a lot of games can work well with this controller but my problem is what is they nerf them down because of it? I mean, Ninja Gaiden 3 didn't felt as Ninja Gaiden when it involved me actually sliding my finger on the screen.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I hope by the time they release it Nintendo will allow four WiiU controllers per console. I mean that alone expands the stuff they can do with games. Imagine Mario Party 10 where every player has their own screen to choose stuff on. NO MORE SCREEN HOPPING! Or not as much. Pikmin 3 could let four Olimars (or whoever they make you play as) roam different parts of the land with 100 pikmin each. NSMBM would be fantastic because my younger brother always leaves us behind to die outside of the screen as he speeds through. With four screens, no one gets left behind, but goes at their own pace.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with one for now.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    While I'm all for innovation, I'll bet the majority of the gamers out there don't want any changes, not because they can't adapt, but because they don't want to adapt.
    Well, when you think about it, it's just a little ridiculous.

We've been through a few different controllers. We went from the N64 controller to the GCN controller, and if we're older we had another controller switch or two, and that's just on Nintendo consoles. So why would it be so hard to make the transition from the GCN to the Classic Controller Plus?

The Classic Controller Plus is kind of Nintendo's next generation regular controller. I don't understand why it's such a huge issue.

For all we know, Nintendo might release another Classic Controller that fits a design very similar to the GCN's. We need to wait and see before we freak out about it.

~Made by me~

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So there's only one controller per Wii U...that makes a lot of sense.

It's not like we've had the ability to use multiple of the same controller on different consoles/one console for over 25 years or anything.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/foru...old-separately

It's all over, guys...it's all over.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information