AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Claymore

Junior Member Rose-Lawliet has a spectacular aura about Rose-Lawliet has a spectacular aura about Rose-Lawliet's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2012 06:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Claymore

ehhh kinda stopped watching after you-know what.idk why

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Has anyone read the latest chapter, number 124? It's really amazing. Also don't click the spoiler if you haven't.

I was wondering why Hysteria looked so much, much smaller than Cassandra and Roxanne, I'm thinking she's the weakest of the three? Also I hope Cassandra kills Roxanne, I hate Roxanne with an amazing passion. I can't wait until next month to see what happens. OTL
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I honestly found the characters in Claymore to be underdeveloped. Maybe that's because it was a little too slow-paced for me, and I didn't make it past the first few volumes before I got bored. Anyway, I'll have to look back at that if the characters really do get as great as y'all say. Thanks for spiking my interest!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information